main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Other Half of Me (post JAT AU L/M) - Updated. Completed. 11/26/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by J_M_Bulldog, Nov 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    100!!!!!

Yay!! :D

2. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Wow! 100 *is honored and in awe*

Thanks guys. :D

AN: No, this is still not the post. Both me and my beta have had trying weeks. I am sorry. Hopefully soon, I can get the post up.

jacen200015: Great post. Thanks :D

1230kevin: Welcome :D more Hopefully soon.

Ireth_Tasartir: 100!!!!! Yay!! :D Yup.

I couldn't have gotten this far without any of my readers. Thanks guys. You're the best. :D *steps away rubbing jaw* :p Me grinned too much :p

3. Sash

Sash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 11, 2003
    ok this time im waiting for the post.. ur not getting past me this time.. im on the watch out...... lol,, but knowing me i wuld still miss it.
    up dance. *twirls and spins*

4. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    Still getting caught up, but so far its really good!

5. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Sash: ok this time im waiting for the post.. ur not getting past me this time.. im on the watch out...... lol,, but knowing me i wuld still miss it.
    up dance. *twirls and spins*
    Hehe, keep watching. Loved the dance. Just watch out for. . .oh, never mind, you missed Saber's tail. ;)

ShaydremMoon: Still getting caught up, but so far its really good! Welcome :D Glad you are enjoying it. More soon, I hope.

6. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Uppies,uppies!!! :D

7. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Ireth_Tasartir: Uppies,uppies!!! :D Thanks. I must say, you are dedicated.

AN: I do wish to apologize. DRL is attacking my beta right now. I'll post as soon as I can. Now, I must go and see if I can get DRL off my friend's back, excuse me. . .

8. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    I must say, you are dedicated.

Either that or I don't have a real life, you choose!!! :p [face_laugh] I guess it's the second option, sad but real... [face_laugh]

9. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
  10. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Awwwww. *huggies JM* :D

MY APOLOGIES TO THE READERS! :p

11. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Ireth_Tasartir: Either that or I don't have a real life, you choose!!! I guess it's the second option, sad but real... Aw, come on now. I still think you are dedicated.

Country Girl: Thanks for the up. :D

obaona: Awwwww. *huggies JM*
    Huggies back :D

MY APOLOGIES TO THE READERS! I'm sure they forgive you.

12. Benjor45

Benjor45 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 25, 2003
    I'm hooked on this one!

Kelly is a great OC! Is she Shistavanen?

I'm very much liking the L/M dinamics here too.

The story took a complete turn to mistery in the last chapter... What's in that datapad?

Very funny how Kelly was confused by Leia's request. And realistic too. Those crazy Solos/Skywalkers... :p

Patiently waiting for next chapter.

13. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Benjor45: I'm hooked on this one! Welcome! :D Glad you like the story.

Kelly is a great OC! Is she Shistavanen? Thanks and no Kelly is a Kadloz. An alien spieces I came up with.

I'm very much liking the L/M dinamics here too. Thank you. Those two are my favorite characters and to know someone likes how I write them is a great compliment. :D

The story took a complete turn to mistery in the last chapter... What's in that datapad? [face_mischief] Hehe, you'll find out.

Very funny how Kelly was confused by Leia's request. And realistic too. Those crazy Solos/Skywalkers... Yup. They are crazy, but that's why we love them. And Kelly confusion only will get worse, :p

Patiently waiting for next chapter. Hopefully soon.

14. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Well, well, lookie here. Tis a post. :D
    Hey, Ireth_Tasartir this one for you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

?Luke,? the Chief of State said, wearily. ?I?m fine. You don?t have to stay. Ekewaka is out there, Han and Chewie are in the kitchen, and I?m sure Saber would attack anyone who tried anything again.?

Kelly nodded when the brown haired woman glanced in her direction. She mentally chuckled. Saber wouldn?t be the only one attacking. The only reason I let him do anything was because I had to get the cub away from that coarse furred noiro weed.

The young female grinned, watching the Chief of State literally pushed the Jedi Master out the front door. The blond haired young man had continued to linger an hour after the living human had been taken into custody, the corpse had been removed, and a small meeting had taken place between the Chief of State, her mate, her brother, and Chewbacca. The Wookiee, who had just returned that morning from visiting his family, was swiftly introduced to Kelly as she was asked to watch over the cubs while the four had talked.

Kelly glanced over to her right where the cubs sat with Saber. Jacen, who still looked a little leery of things, was cuddled against the dailachula. The animal had his furry black tail wrapped around the young cub. The cub's sister and younger brother were sitting next to him, holding his hands, looking like they would not let him go anytime soon.

?Kids,? Leia said, returning from speaking with Ekewaka, said. ?You need to go into the playroom. Kelly and I need to talk about something.?

?About Uncle Luke and Aunt Mara?? Jaina asked, looking at her mother with a raised eyebrow.

Kelly watched the amused and questioning look pass across the Chief of State's face.

?Why do you think that, Jaina?? Leia asked carefully hidden delight in her voice.

?You pushed Uncle Luke out the door, Mom,? Jaina said, sounding a little exasperated. As if her mother should already know the answer to the question.

?Okay, but why do you think Mara is involved?? Leia inquired further.

??Cause she usually is, Mom,? Jaina answered. ?She and Uncle Luke like each other,? she informed them.

?And how do you know that?? Leia asked, laughter highlighting her tone.

?They?re always together,? Jaina replied as if it were the most obvious thing in the galaxy. ?Don?t most people who are together like each other??

?Yes, they normally do,? Leia said, chuckling. ?Now, go into the playroom. I have to speak to Kelly.?

The young cubs stood and Kelly noticed the saddened look in the brown eyes of the oldest male cub. She smiled. The young cub must have taken a liking to her animal. She turned to Saber. ?Go with them,? she told her pet, not failing to see the beaming look on Jacen?s face and his caf-brown eyes twinkle.

The young cubs, the female and younger male still holding the older male?s hand led the black and gold furred animal into a small room across from the Chief of State?s study area. Kelly watched as the woman sat down, an amused look on her face. The young Kadloz assumed that she was still delighted by the conversation with her cub.

?What do you and Brice do for a living back home?? Leia asked suddenly.

Kelly blinked, confused. She thought this meeting was to discuss how to get Luke and Mara to realize their feelings for each other. I did not think the Chief would want to know about my past. ?We team up as bodyguards,? she answered, still confused.

?With your animal too??

Kelly nodded, wearily. Where is this going and why do I get the feeling I am in for some yelling?

Leia remained silent for a while. Kelly grew increasingly uneasy as the woman stared at her. Suddenly Leia nodded, as if coming to a decision, and reached for a datapad that was sitting on the table next to the chair she set in. Kelly watched as Leia turned it on and wrote something down on it. When Leia had finished, she handed the device to Kelly. Kelly glanced down at the screen and almost dropped it in her shock. Her head snapped up, ears twitching

15. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    ROTFLOL! I loved it, BA. This was such a fanastic post. Poor Kelly, being thrown into this after just meeting everyone. ;)

~~Jilly

16. 1230kevin

1230kevin Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2003
    more please

17. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Postie,postie!!!!!! :D And a long one... :D

Hey, Ireth_Tasartir this one for you.

WOW! [face_shocked] You just dedicated this post to me??? [face_shocked] I feel so important... [face_mischief] Thank you so much!!! :D [face_love]

I loved Jaina...Smart little girl!! ;)

However, with all of that, facing Mara Jade with this was by far the most dangerous thing she had ever done.

You can bet!!! ;) I feel so sorry for Kelly...Poor girl!!! [face_laugh]

Great one!!! Can't wait for more...

Ireth

18. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    loved the post..
    Hope Mara calms down soon.. wouldn't want any corpses to suddenly turn up.. we certainly wouldn't.. too many questions would be asked and Questions=baaaad...

19. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    Great post! I agree with JainaDurron! Poor Kelly probably had no idea how insane the Skywalker/Solo world can be! [face_laugh]

Hmmm, so someone thinks of Leia as a murderer? Who could that be? Maybe someone from Alderaan who resents her for being on the Death Star? *gasp* Or maybe it's someone from Jabba's Palace! ;)

Can't wait for more! :)

20. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Good chapter! I'm anxious to find out who wants Leia dead, and why.

Loved Mara's predictable reaction at finding out about her new bodyguard. Poor Kelly!

21. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
  22. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I've come out of lurkdom to post finally. :)

I don't think those people were sent after Leia........I think Mara's the one they were sent after......but if she was pardoned, it could be someone who is angry that she was pardoned or something.

BTW, this makes 3 stories that Mara receives an official pardon in. :p

(Mine, Gabri's Infiniate Possibilities and this one. :) :D )

23. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Great post! :D Kelly is now Mara's bodyguard? Interesting... I'm suprised Mara didn't do anything else. ;)

24. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Mouse: ROTFLOL! I loved it, BA. This was such a fanastic post. Hehe. Glad you liked it. Poor Kelly, being thrown into this after just meeting everyone. Kelly is learning the Skywalkers and Solos are a crazy bunch. And is only gets wilder from here on out. ;)

1230kevin: more please Hehe, working on the next post soon.

Ireth_Tasartir: Postie,postie!!!!!! And a long one... :D WOW! You just dedicated this post to me??? I feel so important... Thank you so much!!! :D Your welcome. I loved Jaina...Smart little girl!! Yes she is and she'll tell you that too. :p You can bet!!! I feel so sorry for Kelly...Poor girl!!! Kelly's *ahem* fun :p ain't over yet. Great one!!! Can't wait for more... Thank you. Working on the next bit soon.

LumiKuningatar: loved the post.. :D Thanks Hope Mara calms down soon.. wouldn't want any corpses to suddenly turn up.. we certainly wouldn't.. too many questions would be asked and Questions=baaaad... [face_laugh] Yes, questions are bad. Though, I think Mara is warming up to Kelly and won't hurt her, at least I hope so. :p

kayladie97: Great post! Thanks. I agree with JainaDurron! Poor Kelly probably had no idea how insane the Skywalker/Solo world can be! She's learning, the hard way :p

Hmmm, so someone thinks of Leia as a murderer? Who could that be? Maybe someone from Alderaan who resents her for being on the Death Star? *gasp* Or maybe it's someone from Jabba's Palace! We'll see. [face_mischief]

Can't wait for more! Soon

Jedi-2B: Good chapter! Thanks. I'm anxious to find out who wants Leia dead, and why. [face_mischief] You'll see.

Loved Mara's predictable reaction at finding out about her new bodyguard. Poor Kelly! Yup. Kelly is going to have so much fun with this assignment :p

jacen200015: LOL :D Glad you liked that.

Jedi_Liz: I've come out of lurkdom to post finally. :eek: Welcome! *glances at Saber and pats him on the head* Good boy, you sniffed out a lurker.

I don't think those people were sent after Leia........I think Mara's the one they were sent after......but if she was pardoned, it could be someone who is angry that she was pardoned or something. Hmm, interesting theory. Who knows if you are right or not, oh, wait, I do. [face_devil] You'll just have to wait to find out.

BTW, this makes 3 stories that Mara receives an official pardon in. :p Hehe. Well the profic author have left out other things why not the reason she's allowed to wander free :p

(Mine, Gabri's Infiniate Possibilities and this one. :D Yours and Gabri's were my inspiration, not only for the pardon but for actually writting this story.

Country Girl: Great post! Thanks. Kelly is now Mara's bodyguard? Yup. Leia really wants those two together doesn't she? :p Interesting... I'm suprised Mara didn't do anything else. Hehe, see my reply to LumiKuningatar.

Small teaser :)
    With that he fell into a restless sleep. His last thought of how painful it felt to have his heart slowly break into pieces.

25. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    With that he fell into a restless sleep. His last thought of how painful it felt to have his heart slowly break into pieces.

A teaser....You're mean!! Now I'm thinking about what could it be all day!!!! :( And I have to wait for a new postie... :_|

Patience,I need more patience... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.