main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "The Other One's Destiny" (AU, Leia/Han/Luke) ***FINAL CHAPTER POSTED 26/11!!! ***

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by The_Jesstar, Oct 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Jesstar

The_Jesstar Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    Thanks Cat and starwarsfan

I'm gonna post the next bit 'coz I'm bored!

Chapter Eight:
    As they landed, Leia had come up with a plan. Hopefully, all things going to plan, she could escape and find Luke to warn him before Falk-Co could get to him.

?Where exactly are you taking me?? Leia asked as Falk-Co came into the room.

Falk-Co on the other hand, ignored the question and said, ?We?re here, lets go.?

Leia shot him a filthy look, ?Don?t you think Luke is more likely to win, being on home ground. He knows the area better.?

Falk-Co laughed, ?You forget dear sister, I have been planning my revenge for over a year, you think I would not familiarize myself with the area??

?What area is that??

?I plan to take Skywalker down at a place he never thought he would have trouble at.? He laughed again, obviously pleased with his own brilliance.

Leia stared in unbelief, this guy was kidding right? ?You think you?re going to beat Luke at his house? He knows that place like the back of his hand!?

Now it was Leia?s turn to laugh. Falk-Co stared at Leia. ?Finished?? he asked mockingly. ?I have made a few adjustments, shall we say, to his house.? With that he tied her hands, and walked her out of her husband?s ship.

Leia purposely trod lightly on the sand, so she didn?t leave any tracks. ?Luke and Han can?t track me that way? she thought, being careful to shield her thoughts from Falk-Co. He glanced at her.

?What?? she snapped at him.

?You have your mother?s eyes.? Whispered Falk-Co.

?How would you know?? Leia questioned him.

?I helped capture her for my Master. I?d seen her before that though. Organa had many pictures of her.?

?You?? Leia was shaking with rage now, ?Y-you captured my mother and gave her t-to him??

?It was my master?s wish.? Falk-Co nodded his head. Leia was too angry to say anything. ?This person, who stood beside her, was indirectly responsible for her mother?s death.?

?How old would you have been?? she spat at him, ?about 11??

?I was 14.? Falk-Co said this a certain amount of sadness in his voice.

Leia just shook her head at him and kept walking.

Han sat at the controls of the Hunter. ?Very appropriate name.? Han nodded. ?She?s appears to be a good ship. We?ll see how she goes.?

With that they pulled off.

Luke sat in the corner polishing the handle of his lightsaber. ?Han? Have you still got Leia?s saber?? Han held it up to show him. ?Give it here.? Han chucked it to him. ?She may need this before the end.? He said quietly.

?What do you mean? Han asked.

?I mean, that this is her test, she must use all the skills I have taught her to overcome this.?

Han looked puzzled and turned to Chewie. ?How are we going Chewie?? Chewie nodded his great shaggy head and growled.

?Let?s check her hyper drive shall we?? Han gave a cheeky grin and pressed the appropriate button. ?Hang on Leia. I?m comin?? he whispered.

2. Cat_Orange

Cat_Orange Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 18, 2002
    Yay! :D Another post! You know Leia better squash Falk-Co before I do - because he's seriously a creep. Seriously! 8-}

Anyway.. UP, UP and more UPPERS! This is a great story folks - read it!!

3. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    The calvary to the rescue....toting lightsabers!!!

4. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    The Jesstar: Love your Halloween icon. She is my favorite witch ever, and I consider her to be the witch by whom all others are judged against. Good post! The boys are on their way! Very fitting that they are headed back to Tatooine, the inexplicable home of some of the most important events ever in the Galaxy.

5. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    YEAY!!! two updates!!!
    cant wait for more

DM

6. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Great post! :D

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

7. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    Thanks to everyone!!

Cat
    Lol!! You're right!! Thankyou for the up.

starwarsfan68
    :D Btw: I love your halloween icon!!! It's very cute!!

Solo_Fan
    The Wicked Witch of the West rocks!!! So does Tatooine, thats why they are headed there!

DarthMasan
    Thankyou!!

Daughter_of_YubYub
    Thanks! :D

ON WITH THE POST!!!

Chapter Nine:
    ?Luke!? It was half an hour later and Han had just glimpsed Tatooine ahead. Luke appeared, hair sticking up, ?How can you sleep at a time like this!?? Han shook his head. ?There it is.? Han said quietly and unnecessarily. They made the drop out of hyperspace and made to land on Luke?s home planet.

?Okay,? Luke was pacing in front of Han and Chewie like a drill Sargent, ?Han, you know what you have to do?? Han nodded his head, then turned to pick up his blaster. ?Chewie? I?m sorry, but the risk of you and Han being recognized together is too great, you?ll have to stay and look after the ship.? Chewie gave a moan, but agreed all the same, he didn?t fancy being captured again, after last time. He shuddered at the memory. ?Ready?? Luke looked at Han, he nodded. ?Lets go.? With that, Han and Luke walked out of the Hunter onto the dusty, sandy plains that were Tatooine.

?Here we are!? Falk-Co announced, breaking the uncomfortable silence that had set in since their last conversation. They reached the Lars? house, Leia pretended to be extremely interested in something on the kitchen bench, keeping half an eye on Falk-Co, maybe her chance to escape would come soon. He walked into another room. Leia looked at the door they had entered through then peered into the other room. Falk-Co had his back to her and was polishing the handle of his lightsaber. She began to tiptoe slowly backwards towards the door. Her feet hit sand, and made that classic sand crunch. She winced and looked up. She let out a small sigh of relief, Falk-Co hadn?t noticed. Being as quiet as possible, she went as fast as she could away from Luke?s old house.

Falk-Co entered the room he had left Leia in and said without looking up, ?Come on, this way.? He walked through the adjoining room and motioned towards the chair in the corner. When he didn?t sense any movement he looked up from his lightsaber, ?Leia?? he walked back where he came from, ?Leia!?? panic took him for the first time in years. How could he have been so stupid? He had underestimated her; he had let her get away. He hit himself with the palm of his hand and went out, his lightsaber at the ready.

I realise I didn't space it, I couldn't be bothered! ;)

8. Cat_Orange

Dec 18, 2002
    Finally! Han, Luke and Chewie have made their way to Tatooine! Now all they have to do is to survive and find Leia and kick Falk-Co's butt! :D

As to Falk-Co letting Leia get away.. *shakes heads* Villians these days - honestly - I think some of them need brains.. 8-}

9. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    Great post.

Villains, brains? Now what would they do with those.

Poor Chewie, always getting left behind.

10. Puggy

Puggy Jedi Master star 3

Oct 1, 2002
    Yay, Leia got away! Good for her! Hopefully Han and Luke will find her before Falk-co...

Poor Chewie, always getting left behind.

It's true, though! He's so unloved sometimes, hehe. One of my friends was trying to explain a Roswell character to me (Isabel, I think) and she finally said, "Okay, look at it this way: she's the Chewie of Roswell." I understood completely after that. :)

11. Solo_Fan

Feb 3, 2003
    I find only one problem with Leia getting away, and that is that she is out in the middle of nowhere. Where will she go? Good post!

12. starwarsfan68

May 25, 2003
    Some Jedi Falk is, come on he didn't even hear or sense her need to flee. Or is he just too wrapped up in the saber?

13. DarthMasan

Sep 20, 2002
    jejej he just comited his first mistake...
    every thing is going to go down hill for Fal-co-whoever is his name...
    good update
    DM

14. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    Thanks everyone:

Cat

Villians and brains don't go in the same sentence!! ;) Lol!

Daughter_of_Yubyub

Yeah, poor Chewie... [face_devil] [face_mischief]

Puggy

One of my friends was trying to explain a Roswell character to me (Isabel, I think) and she finally said, "Okay, look at it this way: she's the Chewie of Roswell." I understood completely after that.

I'm not familiar with Roswell, but I understand now!! ;)

Solo Fan

I find only one problem with Leia getting away, and that is that she is out in the middle of nowhere. Where will she go?

Hmm, that will be problem.... [face_devil]

starwarsfan68

He is a bit dumb me thinks. Propbably to wrapped up in the saber.

DathMasan

Hehehe! Yep! That about sums it up!! :D

ATTENTION READERS!
    With my end of year exams comming up, I am taking a break, so there may not be regular posts in the next two weeks. Stay tuned though, I've got good things coming up! ;)

So, on with the next post!

Chapter Ten:
    Han coughed; ?I can?t see a thing!? he called to Luke. Luke couldn?t see anything either, but was relying on the force to guide him.

?We?re nearly in the city, Han.? He called back. ?Quick! Let?s get inside!? Luke pointed out the building now directly in front of them.

They rushed in and looked around. All around them people were staring, and then a man came forward, ?Luke? Luke! It?s you! It?s really you!? the man embraced Luke into a hug and Han gave Luke a questioning look.

Luke shrugged as best he could with the mans arms around him. ?You don?t recognize me?? the small man stood back, looking hurt. His head drooped and he took a swig of his drink.

?I?m sorry, I don?t? Luke tried to sound apologetic.

?What about this then?? he said, and pulled a face that made him look like a fish. Recognition dawned on Luke?s face, and he grinned lopsidedly. ?Matthias!? He cried. He put his hand in the air and Matthias jumped to high-five him.

Han went to the bar to order a drink, a strong one.

?Han!? Luke called him as he received his whisky. Han turned, ?Han, meet Matthias, he was my friend as a boy.?

Luke still had a silly grin on his face. ?Matt, meet Han Solo, my brother-in-law.?

?What?? Matthias looked around; ?You got married dude?? Luke laughed, ?No, I got a sister.?

Matthias looked totally lost now, ?Long story,? Luke said in reply.

?Listen, kid, my wife and ship have been taken, and we think he?s brought them here. You haven?t seen them have you?? Han questioned him;

Matt looked puzzled, ?Firstly, who is him? And who is them?? Han looked frustrated, ?Look, have any strangers come through lately??

Matt shook his head, ?Not that I?ve seen, but I?ve been in here most of the day, might have come through.? Han took a large gulp of his drink and swallowed. ?Now what?? he asked Luke.

Luke shrugged and simply said, ?Stick to the plan.? Han nodded. ?Is the storm over yet?? He peered out the window, ?Yep, let?s go.?

He looked at Luke. Luke walked to the door, but Han could see he longed to stay with his childhood friend. ?We?ll drop in before we leave.? Han said to Matthias. Luke?s eyes brightened and he bounded out the door with a wave.

Han shook his head, ?I think being back here has turned you into a little kid Skywalker.? And he followed Luke out.

Leia was lost. Completely and hopelessly.

She had got caught in the sandstorm, now didn?t know which way was where. She tried to relax herself, and let the force guide her; she let out a deep breath and closed her eyes.

In front of her she could sense a being, ?Who is it?? she tried to go further but her skills in the force were not good enough.

She weighed up the pros and cons. It could be Luke and Han, which is good, or, it could be Falk-Co, which would be bad. ?I?m not armed.? She thought, ?I?ll be better to stay away.?

Leia veered left, and continued through the dust and wind.

15. starwarsfan68

May 25, 2003
    Ohhh she's stuck in the sand.. Not good.

16. Puggy

Puggy Jedi Master star 3

Oct 1, 2002
    Great update, The_Jesstar! Poor Leia though--caught in the sandstorm! Yuck!

BTW--good luck with those exams! :)

17. Solo_Fan

Feb 3, 2003
    A Leia cliffie. Cool! Being lost on Tatooine can be a very dangerous prospect. Good post!

18. Cat_Orange

Dec 18, 2002
    Great post, Jess! Good luck with the exams - even tho I'll be taking the same ones as you! - And make sure you study hard! 8-} I know I will be..

*sigh*

19. DarthMasan

Sep 20, 2002
    Ohh dear Force... help Leia...
    fun fun fun... Han and Luke are on Tatooine... [face_devil]

DM

20. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    Poor Leia, stuck in the storm.

Loved the bit with "What? You got married?" "No, I got a sister!" [face_laugh]

21. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND THE JESSTAR IS BAAAAAAAAAACK!!! WOOHOO!

The exams are over and I failed! But who cares, I'm back online!! Woohoo!

I want to thank everyone for being patient and waiting, it is more than I did! :D :D

Thankyou to:

starwarsfan68
    Thankyou for reading!

Puggy

Thankyou, I need all the luck I can get!

Solo_Fan
    I know I wouldn't want to be lost on Tatooine!! LOL! Thanks for reading!

DarthMasan
    The force may not be enough to save her! Hang on! What am I saying? The force is always enough! :D :D

Daughter_of_Yubyub
    Hehehe! Thanks for reading!

and Cat
    As always, you are there whenever I need you and always there when I don't need you! I want to thankyou in particular for always being there and knowing how to make me laugh or laugh harder. You are a great friend, and I don't think I tell you that often enough, so, thanks Cat! :D ;)

Anyway, here is todays post:

Chapter Eleven:
    Leia decided it was time for action. She was hopelessly lost and was sure she had passed the same rock at least four times now.

Using the mental bond she had with her twin, she called to him through the force. * Luke? * As she waited for a reply, she held her breath without realizing it. * Luke! Please! * She called desperately.

* Leia! * The reply was faint, but there nonetheless. * Where are you? * Luke said quickly, * I?m lost in the desert somewhere. * Leia sighed with relief. * Stay there! We?ll come for you! *

Leia was happy that Han would be there, and smiled.

* Okay. * She sent back, and sat down on a rock to wait.

?Han!? Luke turned around to face his brother-in-law. ?I just talked to Leia!? he grinned, Han?s face was one of torn happiness and annoyance, he?d always hated the closeness of Luke and Leia.

?Great!? Han shook it off; all that mattered now was getting his wife back in one piece. ?Where is she??

?Well she said that she?s lost in the desert, I can track her though. Just like she tracked me that time.? Han looked puzzled, Luke laughed, ?You were trapped in carbonite then! That?s right.?

Han scowled; he didn?t want to remember that time. ?Well let?s go then, he muttered. Luke flashed another cheeky grin and turned away from Han, ?This way,? he pointed put into the desert.

?Great. More sand.? Han slumped his shoulders and trudged after Luke.

Leia was picturing the reunion that would soon take place with her family. She didn?t know whether Chewbacca was with them or not, but she decided she?d even give the Wookie a hug.

She was jerked out of her fantasy as she noticed something rather odd in the cloud of dust in front of her. A bright red light was floating towards her. As it drew closer, she realised what it must be.

Falk-Co! The light was his lightsaber! ?Oh no.? She whispered, and ducked behind the rock.

Luke looked up suddenly; he had felt fear in Leia. ?Han!? Luke called back, ?Leia is in trouble!?

Han jerked his head upwards, ?What? Hurry!? he ran forwards and off into the dust. ?Han!? Luke called after him; ?You?re going the wrong way!?

Han stopped and turned, red-faced he looked down as he reached Luke, ?Lead the way kid.? He mumbled. Luke grinned and walked on.

Next time: An unexpected hero! [face_devil]

22. starwarsfan68

May 25, 2003
    Hurry guys Hurry!~!!!!!!

23. Puggy

Puggy Jedi Master star 3

Oct 1, 2002
    Go Han and Luke! Go get Leia back! :)

Great chapter, The_Jesstar!

24. Solo_Fan

Feb 3, 2003
    Isn't it a little contradictory to say that the next chapter will have an unexpected hero, then have an evil devil face right after that. The two do not go together. Anyways, good post!

25. Cat_Orange

Dec 18, 2002
    As always, you are there whenever I need you and always there when I don't need you! I want to thankyou in particular for always being there and knowing how to make me laugh or laugh harder. You are a great friend, and I don't think I tell you that often enough, so, thanks Cat!

Oh please, Jess, stop! You're making me blush! 8-} You make me sound like a saint - which I certainly am not. It's nice to know I've got friends like you who are just as crazy as me! 8-} You're a great friend too, Jess and you always will be!

*blinks in surpise*

Did I just do mush?

*runs away in shame*

8-} Naw! Great posty Jess! They better hurry up!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.