main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "The Other One's Destiny" (AU, Leia/Han/Luke) ***FINAL CHAPTER POSTED 26/11!!! ***

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by The_Jesstar, Oct 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Jesstar

The_Jesstar Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    Right! In a hurry, I am going to post a new chapter, thanks everyone for your replies!

Chapter Twelve:
    Leia was for the first time in her life, truly frightened. Just when Luke was so close to finding her, Falk-Co tracks her down.

She chanced a peep over the top of her boulder, Falk-Co had a wild look in his eye, as if he were looking at a pool of fresh water in the desert, but couldn?t drink it.

She, out of habit, groped at her waist, looking for her lightsaber, even though she knew it wasn?t there. She used the force to calm herself.

Any major emotions could be sensed through the force. Searching with it, she located Falk-Co, he was nearing her, she quietly as possible, crept around the other side of the boulder.

As she did so, she saw another figure through the dust. A tall, figure, taller than Luke or Han,

?Chewie!!!? Leia called frantically.

Chewbacca let out a tremendous roar, then the blaster shots started.

Luke and Han went at a moderate pace, being careful to stay on the right track.

Luke searched through the force; he could feel a disturbance, ?Han!? There is someone else with Leia!?

?Let?s pick up the pace then kid!? Han took a commanding stance, ?Well? What are you waiting for??

Luke concentrated hard, ?This way.? Was all he said, and they took off at a fast jog.

Chewie fought like a real hero, when Leia had called out, Falk-Co had turned around so fast he nearly fell over, ?How was it that a Jedi as young and untrained as Leia had managed to escape him? The apprentice of the great Darth Vader??

He saw a Wookie charging towards him and quickly brought up his lightsaber. He deflected the Wookie?s blaster shots.

This did not seem to deter him, he had a look in his eyes, full of determination and hate.

Again, he deflected the blaster shots, and holding his lightsaber in an offensive position, ran towards the enraged Wookie.

Han looked up suddenly, he had heard something, a strangely familiar sound that Han had not thought he would hear on this mission, ?Chewie.? he whispered.

?What?? Luke said, looking back at Han.

?Nothing,? Han muttered. The he heard it again, closer and louder this time, ?Luke! Quick!?

Han set off at a run, he didn?t need the force to guide him, he would follow his ears.

Luke was confused, then he heard it too, the classic roar of a Wookie.

?Chewbacca!?

Leia watched as Falk-Co and Chewbacca engaged in battle.

Chewie was doing remarkably well, considering he had no form of defense. He had even got a shot on Falk-Co.

Then Leia heard the sound she had wanted to hear for a long time, the sound of Han?s voice.

Chewie had heard it too, and then two things happened at once. Han got his blaster out of its holster and prepared to fire, whilst Chewie looked around to greet his friend.

This was all Falk-Co needed, raising his lightsaber up, he struck down upon Chewie, watching him fall to the ground with a yowl.

Thoughts?

2. Cat_Orange

Cat_Orange Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 18, 2002
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs away to cry her eyes out*

3. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    Hehehehe! You a funny one Cat!

Okay, I have finished writing the story, there are only two more chapters! It's not an extermly long story, but this is my first story, so I didn't want to drag it on too long. I'm going to post the next bit. Wow! Look at that, 3 posts in three days!

Chapter Thirteen:
    Leia could see Han?s finger on the trigger, as he saw Chewbacca fall, he dropped his blaster and began to run towards his lifelong friend.

?NO!? Leia called, running to stop Han, ?There?s nothing you can do!? she tried to hold her husband back.

Just then Luke came rushing in, lightsaber ready. Blue met red as he and Falk-Co engaged in a deadly duel.

Luke was on the offensive, and freeing his hand, he chucked Leia?s own lightsaber to her. Leia had a warm tingling feeling in her fingertips as she gripped her weapon.

?This is it.? She thought ?This is my destiny.? And igniting the lightsaber, advanced at Falk-Co, prepared to kill, or be killed.

Han for the first time in his life allowed himself to cry.

As soon as Leia had let him go, he rushed to Chewbacca. Falling to his knees, he wept, not wanting to look at the best friend he had had his whole life.

He forced himself to open his eyes and look at Chewie, he gasped, the Wookie was alive! Barely, but he was alive! Han had never felt so relieved in al his life, even the time Leia had rescued him could not compare to this.

Wiping away his tears, he spoke reassuringly to his friend. ?Come on ya big goon,? he managed a grin, ?Lets get you out of here.?

The Wookie let out a whimper; ? Leia?s fine. You did well, but Luke is here now, he?ll look after this guy for us.?

Han smiled at Chewie, helping him to his feet, Chewie and Han made there way back to the city. As they went, Han turned around to see Luke fighting another Jedi furiously with Leia just igniting her lightsaber.

?You better not let Leia get hurt Luke? He muttered.

Luke looked to see Leia coming in as well, ?Get out of here!? he managed to yell at her, ?Help Han with Chewie.?

?No!? Leia muttered. She pushed her way through and tried to get to Falk-Co, but Luke managed to elbow her out of the way.

Leia was furious now. ?Luke this is my fight! You don?t have to do everything for me! I can do it myself!?

Luke managed a mischievous smile as he battled. ?Okay.?

He lightly force-pushed Falk-Co, deactivated his lightsaber, and stood back. ?What are you doing?? Leia asked incredulously.

?You said it was your fight.? Luke shrugged. Falk-Co was clearly confused, as he got to his feet, not knowing whom to attack.

Leia suddenly understood, he had been testing Falk-Co. ?To see if I would need his help.?

Leia brought her lightsaber up to defensive position. ?Let?s go.?

As always, thoughts and contructive critism welcome! :D

4. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Great posts! Sorry I took so long catching up.

Almost done? Really?

Actually, you were probably smart. It's really satisfying to finish your first story. I hope we'll hear more of you... we always need more Han/Leia writers around here.

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

5. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    OHHH!! awesome posts!
    though I cant believe you actually KILLED CHEWIE!!! YIKES!!!!
    anyways, awesome posts
    DM

6. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    You scared me with Chewie...can't afford a heart attack right now thank you. GO LEIA!!!!!!!

7. Cat_Orange

Dec 18, 2002
    *narrows eyes*

Pull off a stunt like that again and you'll find yourself writing stories from six feet under. [face_plain] Never do that again! I can't believe you almost killed Chewie.

Go Leia! Kick Falk-Co's furry behind!

*Stars chanting*

"Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we Goooooooooo!"

One more chapter to go?

*excellent!*

8. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    Thanks everyone for your replys!

Daughter_of_Yubyub
    Great posts! Sorry I took so long catching up.
    Thankyou!
    Almost done? Really?

Actually, you were probably smart. It's really satisfying to finish your first story. I hope we'll hear more of you... we always need more Han/Leia writers around here.

Yup! One more Chapter to go! [It'll be posted tomorrow!] Me? Smart? Thats a first! Hehe! I was happy with the ending so it's prett satisfying! I love Han and Leia, I've got a few more plots bouncing off the inside of my head, so we'll see how we go.

DarthMasan
    OHHH!! awesome posts!
    Thankyou!
    though I cant believe you actually KILLED CHEWIE!!! YIKES!!!!
    I didn't kill Chewie! Just wouded him! [face_plain] I nearly did, but was warned against it!

starwarsfan68
    You scared me with Chewie...can't afford a heart attack right now thank you. GO LEIA!!!!!!!
    I had my beta scared too! LOL! It was funny! Thanks for reading.

and as always, Cat
    *narrows eyes*

Pull off a stunt like that again and you'll find yourself writing stories from six feet under. Never do that again! I can't believe you almost killed Chewie.

*MWAHAHAHAHAHA!* Ypu wouldn't kill me! Then you'd have no-one to torment! And cause mass panic and destruction! LOL!!
    One more chapter to go?

*excellent!*

Stay tuned readers!

The final post will be up tomorrow! :D :D
    Stay tuned!

9. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    Okay, here it is! The final chapter!

Chapter Fourteen:
    A blinding orange blast erupted as Falk-Co?s red lightsaber met with Leia?s yellow one.

?I don?t want to hurt you Leia!? he yelled as he brought his lightsaber back up in a defensive position. ?It?s not you I want.?

?To get to Luke you have to go through me you son of a bantha herder!?

Falk-Co was impressed at Leia?s skills with a saber, ?For someone with limited training, she?s not bad.? He thought.

*I ought to be, I am your masters daughter. * Came a voice in his head.

?What?? Falk-Co looked as if Leia had hit him with a brick. ?But your Skywalker?s daughter!?

Leia gave him a nod, ?That means?NO!?

?Hooray! He?s got it!? Leia yelled sarcastically, and bringing the lightsaber down, struck at Falk-Co with as much force as he could muster.

But Falk-Co was to quick for her, he deflected the strike. It surprised him how much force he needed to do so.

But Leia had been full of surprises, ever since he had first taken her. ?So, my master is Skywalker?? Falk-Co knew this sounded dumb, but he did not believe her, she was trying to put him off.

?Do you not have a brain?? Leia taunted, ?Or are you just deaf? Anakin Skywalker equals Darth Vader.?

Flicking her lightsaber, she brought her weapon around the other side of Falk-Co so fast, he did not have time to react. Falk-Co felt a deep pain at his side, she had won, he had failed.

Falling to his knees, he looked up at Leia and with his last breath he uttered three words, ?I?m sorry, Master.?

Leia stood up straight, her destiny was complete. Luke came up beside her, ?Who was he?? he asked

?My brother.? Leia simply said. She could feel Luke?s confusion, but she was in no mood to explain, all she wanted was to go home.

She began to walk away when Luke called to her, ?Leia your lightsaber!?

?I no longer need it.? Leia continued walking, ignoring Luke?s protests.

?I don?t understand!? He yelled after he, Leia did not reply, she only smiled.

One Hour Later?

?How is he?? Leia lent against the doorframe of Chewie?s room.

Han looked up to greet his wife, ?He?ll recover.? Standing up, he embraced Leia in a hug, ?You had me scared Princess? He whispered in her ear.

Leia gave a look of mock-shock, ?You? Scared? Never!? Han laughed as Leia tickled his stomach.

?So you?ve really given up this Jedi thing?? He asked.

?Yes.?

Leia had a distant look in her eye, the look she got when there was something she hadn?t shared with everyone.

?Who was he?? Han asked, even though he knew Leia wouldn?t answer.

?Friend of the family.? Leia grinned at Han?s scowl, ?Don?t worry General Solo, he?s no competition of yours! He wasn?t scoundrelish enough for me!?

Han grinned in a devilish way and pulled Leia into a kiss. Leia readily accepted it, smiling inwardly at the comfort she felt.

?Ahem.?

Came a Luke-sounding cough at the door. Han stepped back, his face red as if he were a schoolboy getting caught looking in the girl?s bathroom. ?I just came to check on today?s hero.? Luke said with a satisfied grin, with the look on Han?s face.

Chewie awoke at the noise, ?How are you feeling buddy?? Han asked.

Chewie groaned and turned his attention to Leia, he gave a worried whimper, ?I?m fine Chewie, thanks to you.? She moved to give him a hug.

The Wookie looked embarrassed at all the attention, then suddenly remembered something.

He gave a questioning bark at Han, and the pilot gasped, ?Where is the Falcon??

Chewie limped into the cockpit of his beloved ship, his arm in a sling.

?Where?s Luke?? Leia asked, looking around.

?He and Matthias are piloting the Hunter back to Coruscant.? Han replied.

?Oh. How is your arm Chewbacca?? Leia asked, Chewie gave an assuring growl.

?Well then,? Han said, ?Lets go home.? And with one arm around his wife, they took off from Tatooine.

The End.

*sniff*

I can't believe it! I finished!

10. Cat_Orange

Dec 18, 2002
    Must.....not...must....not..

Oh stuff it, I loved the ending! :D In fact I loved the whole damn story and I'm sad that it has ended.

You've got to write another one (one with a tad less mush! 8-} ) Naw! It was a wonderful story Jess and I'm sad it's ending.

And I'm glad you didn't kill Chewie.

8-}

11. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    Awww...

Thanks Cat!

12. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    awww
    great ending
    awesome job

DM

13. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    Thanks a lot for reading DarthMasan!

14. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    Excellent job!!! Very nice job!!!

15. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Yay! Great ending!

I hope we see more stories from you.

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

16. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    Thankyou to starwarsfan68 and Daughter_of_Yubyub !

17. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I finally caught up on all the recent posts. I enjoyed this story, and it was nice to see Luke let Leia finish off Falk-co. I enjoyed all the Han/Leia mush, and hope you will write more in the future. Also, I'm glad you didn't kill off Chewie. Good work! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.