main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Other Side of Betrayal (Sequel to The Tristan Betrayal) A/P, L/M, OC's **Complete (6.1.16)**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediMaster_Jen, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Jedi_Tyler

Jedi_Tyler Jedi Master star 1

Apr 11, 2005
    Bravo!=D= I loved the flashbacks Anakin had of his life; tragedy, triumph, love, losses and gains. It spoke of a life well lived, even through all the pain he'd experienced. ^:)^
    Yoda's death scene was pretty cool. I like that it mirrored RotJ, but was also a little different.:)

Kevam is/could be an interesting character. He seems to lack a lot of power, as Anakin mentioned he was behind his agemates and had to catch up.:) If you do another story in this verse, will we see more of him?;)

Last, but not least, that bonus scene.:eek:That's a great lead-in to another fic. So, did the "killing" of Tristan's midichlorians go wrong, or is the next story (please[face_praying]) /will the next story be about how midichlorians don't really exist and have nothing to do with using the Force at all?[face_laugh]

Great story, Sis!! Loved every bit of this trilogy.^:)^:)=D=

2. Child_of_a_Jedi

Child_of_a_Jedi Jedi Master star 1

May 11, 2015
    Great finish, Mom! Sorry I didn't reply much sooner. [face_blush] I liked the bonus scene with Tristan still being able to use the Force. That could be an awesome next story int his series. ^:)^

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  3. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Can't believe I never replied to these reviews!:eek:

Thanks. :) It felt like a great way to wrap it up.

I had hoped to make Yoda's death feel the same but also be very different from what we saw on-screen in RotJ. Glad you liked it. :) Well, as of this writing, that bonus said led to an aborted attempt to writing for the DDC. It may lead to something else, eventually.

Glad you enjoyed it. :D