1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars The Others - New Players Now Welcome!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Chewbacca89, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Shereshoy Cabur Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Feb 2, 2013
    star 3
    IC: Ranov'la
    Communal Living Area aboard The Eirene - Unknown Regions

    Flash Flash Flash

    Ranov'la opened his eyes as his HUD lit up. Just as he opened his eyes he witnessed an enraged Zeltron woman swinging her fist down into the table. Immediately he kicked himself away from the table, flipped backwards over the chair he had been sitting in while drawing his left blaster, and landed on his feet with the blaster pointed straight at the Zeltron.

    "I feel better, I'm hungry anyone else want to help me whip something up, for fellow crew here."

    Regina...that's what her name is...one of the Jensaarai. Ranov'la frowned.

    This is a load of osik that I'm going to have to put up with this.

    Ranov'la was peeved that he was woken up by someone who couldn't keep their temper tantrum in check. Then he reminded himself as to why he was on this mission, and his thoughts slightly drifted as he purposefully held his blaster leveled with the Jensaarai's head.

    Plus the pay is quite the hefty prize...

    He brought his thoughts back to the present, and used the 360 degree view on his HUD to scan the room without actually moving his head.

    Finally he lowered his blaster and left the communal living area.

    He decided it was time to give himself a "tour" of The Eirene.

    ----------------------------

    TAG: Everyone
    Last edited by Genet-Cabur Kyramud, Apr 21, 2013
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  2. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    IC: T'iana Ne Lanith & Darik Kilvaari
    Aboard 'The Eirene', Unknown Regions

    'CRACK!!'

    T'iana did not need to turn, but Darik did, his hand almost going for his weapon, but instead, simply went to his side. Darik was impressed when he saw the Mandalorain, who had been near the table the Zeltron Regina had slammed her fist on the table. Immediately he kicked himself away from the table, flipped backwards over the chair he had been sitting in while drawing his left blaster, and landed on his feet with the blaster pointed straight at the Zeltron female.

    Darik gestured. 'He is fast'. T'iana closed her eyes. The current had turned dark, like a dangerous rapid, and swirled angrily about the Zeltrons, one more so than the other at the moment. Interestingly, the swirls around the Mando were not as intense, as she would have thought.

    And then suddenly, the current twisted hard, and began to flow calmer once more. T'iana opened her eyes, turned to look. She could only wonder why the sisterhood had sent this pair. The one seemed to be much more in tune to her surroundings, even if she was angry. The eddies swirled around her just as angry. But the other... wait. Were they two halves of a whole? The other woman's eddies were very confusing. Floundering and angry, fluxing in many angry chaotic directions in one moment... and then suddenly very calm, as if a bubble had burst, allowing the flow to move along smoothly once more. The girl was in need of serious alignment within the flow. To send such a girl into such a dangerous flux of current, castes very darkly indeed upon the sisterhood. T'iana watched as the woman was now cuddling the large feline she had hidden aboard. T'iana drew her attention to the table, and the damage shown. The Mandalorian holstered his weapon, and without a word, left the area.

    "Wonderful..." was Darik's only comment to the mater. He then turned, and looked at T'iana. "I take back what I said earlier. I'm going to work on some gear." With that, he relaxed, his arms going back to his neutral position, as he turned and walked away, back to where his equipment was stored.

    T'iana simply shook her head. "I did not mean to see where our start goes, QUITE so quickly... but it seems that we shall learn even more, before our first stop." She nodded. "Indeed, the waters of the Current are flowing as the Baroonda falls. I hope we do not find the precipice just as quickly." T'iana turned away from the commotion. She still planed to speak with those who called themselves healers, afterwards.

    T'iana focused on the others who were still near her, waiting to see if there were any more replies before she would continue on.


    TAG: @greyjedi125, @Mitth_Fisto, @Whitelight, @The Saarai'ari, @Admiral Volshe, @Shoto, and @Genet-Cabur Kyramud, @Chewbacca89, @Master-Luner and anyone else I might have missed....

    OOC: Dang it!! LOL.. I seem to have the gift to post just as someone else posts... :p
    *Edits*
    Last edited by Ktala, Apr 21, 2013
    Chewbacca89 and Whitelight like this.
  3. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    IC: Zun Kugon, Baran Do Sage
    Aboard 'The Eirene', Ubknown Regions

    "It is a pleasure to meet you all."

    Zun was finally able to say as he inclined his head once again to the small grouping, after the zeltron-centered excitement had ebbed, if only for the moment. It was good that no one had gotten hurt after the angry outburst, and that the Mandalorian's reflexes were impressive. It was also noteworthy that he had not discharged his weapon automatically. In Zu's opinion, he possessed a measure of discipline that a certain zeltron female could very well use.

    A beings that was so easily angered, traveling to the Unknown Region to face an enigma of unimaginable force capabilities; This did not bode well in Zun's estimation, however, it was by the will of the Force that everyone was here. As before, he would trust in its guidance. Perhaps even the Vine Cat had a part to play.

    "Indeed, the waters of the Current are flowing as the Baroonda falls. I hope we do not find the precipice just as quickly."

    Darik's masked female companion, T'iana, spoke words that drew the Kel Dor's attention.

    "Aye. As the Force Wills." Zun found himself saying to her, as he regarded the Mandalorian, the zeltron females and Ga' Mesh. Their paths were already becoming more intertwined with each passing moment. All of theirs were, in fact.

    "And as for studying the dark enigma within the unknown region…"

    Zun Kugon turned his own masked gaze towards the young mirialan force-user, Kylo Vaz...

    "Tread carefully and prepare well, lest preconceptions betray you."

    For a moment, it seemed as if the Baran Do sage would say more, but he simply offered a nod.

    "I feel better, I'm hungry. Anyone else wants to help me whip something up for the crew here?"

    With her anger spent, the zeltron now turned her focus to the culinary arts. Zun was quite curious to see who would take up her offer. Besides, if things continued to progress in the manner they were going, it would be best to reach Kintoo sooner, rather than later.

    Tag:Ktala,Mitth_Fisto,Whitelight,The Saarai'ari,Admiral Volshe,Shoto,Genet-Cabur Kyramud,Master-Luner,Chewbacca89

    OOC: Playing catch-up
    Last edited by greyjedi125, Apr 21, 2013
  4. Whitelight Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 10, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Regina
    Aboard 'The Eirene', Unknown Regions

    Even in the rage that Regina was in, that been building out of her sister stupidity. It took her some what by surprise when the man with no ties to very essinets that bonds the rest of them together. This a very thought gave away to a puzzle just why was he aboard what was his part in this group to find what had cause such ripple in the force. Making her eyes fix on the end of the barrel Ranov'la. Making sure not to show any fear as one thing taught to her not from her training from Jensaarai, it was from the life as spacer. Each danger that they being her twin and her had faced she had to be the one to step up to be bold save them both. It didn't always work out in those time was when she had to go within herself to protect herself. Not blinking but also feeling him out to see if she would have to call upon her special skill she had with in to get out of this place. Only to feel him relax with drawling his weapon back in place.

    Staying her ground until Ranov'la had walked past her to leave the rest of the group, not blaming him after the display she showed. Only to feel another present leave not shortly after.

    Zun Kugon turned his own masked gaze towards the young mirialan force-user, Kylo Vaz...
    "Tread carefully and prepare well, lest preconceptions betray you."

    Glazing upon KyloVaz knowing it would be more then that. It only way she knew she could be alone right now is what she needed. Taking herself away from the group, but not before she made her head turn to those still gathered.

    Excuse me for now, it was a please to met, I feel the need to gather my thoughts.

    Giving one good look at her sister shaking her head, as she should known that her sister would try something like that, the way she didn't make a fuss about leave Heta behind. Knowing that it was the reason why vine cat was brought into Nikki world that was protection. As she walked down the hallway shortly coming upon where she was looking for. Beginning her prepping of starting a Logita str-fry only to find her making substitution when running into not having what she needed. All the time finding herself in a kind of state only one could reach in meditation. Letting her pheromones flow freely around snaking away from the area. As she reach out in the force pausing to the face that she couldn't all everyone for meal not knowing if they would all eat the food that been cooking. To the nearest comm she found herself pushing it slowly as took what need to want to keep herself alone.

    ::Attention The Eirene food ready in 20 minutes.::


    Knowing this would give others that had started to know each other more time to talk. Not feeling that rush to have them come to this part of the ship. Looking at her cloak that she had slip off from coming in here. That she would slip upon her to cover herself up bring that all she was wearing was half top covering what was needed. Having no time to unpack, as it seem every time she when to the quarters there was something around it seem Darik one of the Fallanassi seem to like being by his personal belong as if one guarding precious jewels. Crossing her mind if there was something he knew about the crew that she hadn't pick up through the force yet.

    @Ktala @greyjedi125, @Mitth_Fisto, @Whitelight, @The Saarai'ari, @Admiral Volshe, @Shoto, and @Genet-Cabur Kyramud, @Chewbacca89, @Master-Luner
    Last edited by Whitelight, Apr 22, 2013
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  5. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2005
    star 6
    IC: Voro'Cha
    'The Eirene', Crew Living Barracks

    Letting the meetings of firsts flow by he simply observed and listened. Non-approached and he was hesitant to approach them in turn. Although he had flow walked down many paths and witnessed many meetings of Aign-Tii and non-Aign-Tii races, this his own first meeting unshrouded by the refining of the path left him disconcerted. They were odd, they were in their own way a rainbow, and their words used the motion of sonic noises instead of pheromones made it disconcerting to have to understand them.

    Their images in the Gift were strange and in such flux. They had not yet learned to confine themselves to a color of the path, nor to single method of it, they were varied and irridescent, each in their own manner. Though all were confined by a feeling of light and darkness, as if there were only two paths, when in severals own ways they were traveling paths slightly off course from the ones they claimed adherence to. Letting time flow and actions speak louder than their vocalizations he noted the members he was to fight with and serve with. His own trainer in the ways of these contacts seemed to be fine emmersing himself within them and so to he knew he needed to. Yet he let the passage of time continue to flow, letting questions and emotions roll past, outbursts surge and retreat, and words to be dropped as though the passage was a solitary and forgetful one to most.

    He was glad he did not need to try to share his Gift with them, nor the means of viewing and utilizing the Gift that they called the Force. Although there was not enough flow in their journey to share it, he was sure even if there was he would be driven to rashness in the undertaking with most of those present. Even those without the Gift as brite as the main body of this ships members.

    Then they began to disperse, slowly, one by one, but he knew he had to speak now, merely to be noted, counted. His green tongues bristled and waved, his chest translator echoing the sentiments in Luke Skywalkers voice, "This is an interesting beginning. May we guide it well."

    TAG: @Ktala, @greyjedi125, @Whitelight , @The Saarai'ari, @Admiral Volshe, @Shoto, and @Genet-Cabur Kyramud, @Chewbacca89, @Master-Luner
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  6. The Saarai'ari Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 14, 2013
    =Garwig Gil Ga'Mesh=
    Nodding at what the Aing-Tii told him, Garwig responded.

    "Sounds good. Only brought my lightsaber and armor with me. My saber is at my side while the armor is in a crate here in the cargo bay. Don't think I'll need it for Kintoo."

    =Garwig Gil Ga'Mesh=
    "Long as they're not Coruscanti rations, I don't mind. Heard bad rumors the rations made on Coruscant by the Alliance that they're the worst tasting in the galaxy. Though I also heard the ones from Ryloth and Felucia are considered the best in the galaxy. With any luck, they might have those for sell."

    =Reina Redsummit=
    Waving her head in a no gesture, the Miraluka-Dathomirian witch instead just moved her left hand over to pet the kitten's head while her other hand held her walking stick.
    "Nah. But I'd like to pet her."
    She said, then began to stroke the top of Heta's head, then moved her fingers over to the side of Heta's neck where it met the collar bone to scratch it. Reina had pet cats before, and if this feline creature was anything like them, scratching that area would make Heta feel like she was melting like butter in the witch's hands. Like as if an enchantment spell were cast, but of course, none was made. However, just as she petted Heta, she heard the other Zeltron break the table nearby by punching at it's surface.

    =Reina Redsummit=
    Seeing Regina's outburst and move out to see about getting some food, Reina wondered if maybe whether or not if she'd even try to make friends with the other Zeltron. Thinking that maybe all that Regina needed was a friend, and perhaps Nikki would love to have some alone time with her boyfriend, Reina looked over at Nikki.

    "I think I'll take up that offer to look at your medical supplies later. I'm going to go get some food too. See you a little later."

    The Miraluka told her, then made her way to go where Regina was going to.

    =Garwig Gil Ga'Mesh=
    Having facepalmed himself after Regina had her outburst, the Jensaarai nodded to Reina as she left to go see to the Nikki's twin, then spoke to his girlfriend as he petted Heta on the head.

    "So what you wanna do, Nikki? I think they're might be a place for us on this ship for us to cuddle."

    Garwig smiled.

    Tag: @Chewbacca89 @Whitelight
    Last edited by The Saarai'ari, Apr 23, 2013
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  7. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    IC: T'iana Ne Lanith & Darik Kilvaari
    Aboard 'The Eirene', Unknown Regions


    "Indeed, the waters of the Current are flowing as the Baroonda falls. I hope we do not find the precipice just as quickly." T'iana spoke to the others she was in conversation with. The Kel Dor responded. "Aye. As the Force Wills." He paused for a moment, and then continued. "And as for studying the dark enigma within the unknown region…" Zun Kugon turned his own masked gaze towards the young mirialan force-user, Kylo Vaz...

    "Tread carefully and prepare well, lest preconceptions betray you." For a moment, it seemed as if the Baran Do sage would say more, but he simply offered a nod. T'iana smiled, and gave a nod as well. She noted that those she wanted to talk to about medicines spoke up next, the one called Regina.

    "Excuse me for now, it was a please to met, I feel the need to gather my thoughts." T'iana quickly spoke to the young woman. "When you have time, I would like to speak with you on the subject of herbs and such." She then nodded, so that the woman could have her moment alone. The being known as Voro'Cha spoke, and T'iana found it most curious indeed that he chose to use the voice of Luke Skywalkers on his chest translator.

    "This is an interesting beginning. May we guide it well."

    T'iana nodded. "And may our Currents be smooth." She added. Suddenly, a voice over the comm systems sounded.

    ::Attention The Eirene food ready in 20 minutes.:: T'iana raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. She was not sure she was ready to deal with a meal just yet, but perhaps such a setting would help to bring them more into harmony. T'iana bowed to those present.

    "Excuse me. I wish to check on my companion, before the 'meal'. Until then," With a last nod, T'iana turned and walked over to where they were to be staying. She had seen Darik check on his equipment. Luckily, the way they had secured their items, insured that none would bother them. Even if their equipent was noticed at all. So she simply went back to where they would be staying. She had at least drawin up a curatin of sorts, to allow them some privacy. Nothing fancy. She could have, of course, used another means to do so, but she did not wish to make others uncomfortable, so early on during the trip. She walked over, and laid her staff down accross her bed, as she sat in the chair, and patiently waited. She did not have long to wait before Darik showed up once more.

    "Satisfied?" She asked him, her eyes watching him carefully. He seemed less agitated than he had been earlier. He looked over at her. "No. Not that it matters. But it will do for now." T'iana gave him a long look, as she smiled. "You know what this means..." Darik waved, as he shook his head. "I know. I know." Darik grew quiet, and began to speak in the language that they alone shared. She smiled, and nodded in understanding, agreeing with his 'comment.' When he was finished, she then spoke aloud once more. "Do you wish to see what facinating food is being offered?"

    Darik looked over at her. "You have your healing pouch ready?"

    "Always."

    Darik shrugged her shoulders. "Well then, lets go check it out."

    T'iana stood and taking Darik's arm, they headed out from their area, but not before she stopped and secured their area. They then stepped out, to find out what was being offered for a meal.


    TAG: @greyjedi125, @Mitth_Fisto, @Whitelight, @The Saarai'ari, @Admiral Volshe, @Shoto, and @Genet-Cabur Kyramud, @Chewbacca89, @Master-Luner and anyone else I might have missed....
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  8. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    IC: Zun Kugon, Baran Do Sage
    Aboard 'The Eirene', Unknown Regions

    Carefully he watched as the focus of the moment shifted, from the brief meeting, to matters of a more personal nature. It was the Kel Dor's hope that young Kylo Vaz received his words in good spirits.

    After the masked woman, T'iana, had spoken, another Aign-Tii approached the small gathering. Zun inclined his head, acknowledging the beings presence among them, as the alien force-user spoke.

    "This is an interesting beginning. May we guide it well."

    Zun Kugon agreed with the sentiment, but was forced to pause for a moment after a sudden and most curious realization. He couldn't place the voice before, but now with that particular statement, it all came together. In his mind, he recalled the blue holographic image of the Jedi Grand Master as he addressed the Baran Do Sages and explained the seriousness of the situation among other details. That Luke Skywalker's voice flowed from this Aing-Tii, claiming that he, (or rather they) would 'guide it well', while not being present, struck him deeply. Was the Jedi Grand Master directing things even though he was physically absent? Was Luke Skywalker part of the grand design, a true servant and instrument of the Force?

    Zun Kugon had no immediate answer, but he knew he had much to meditate about.

    The force user, Ga'Mesh, had already moved on to matters more pertinent to his youthful sensibilities, just as others began to co-mingle and speak of other things. This was potentially a good sign. Zun did notice that the Mandalorian had disappeared.

    "…And may our Currents be smooth." Zun heard T'iana add to the Aing-Tii's statement.

    An ship-wide announcement was made regarding their first meal aboard 'The Eirene'. Zun wondered if whoever was cooking took in consideration the diet of all the different species aboard the vessel. That remained to be seen.

    "Excuse me. I wish to check on my companion, before the 'meal'. Until then." T'iana nodded, a gesture that Zun returned as he quickly said. "Force be with us all", then watched her as she all but glided out of sight.

    Turning now to the remaining Aing-Tii, Zun regarded him, making sure to note the differences between the yet to be named alien, and Tadar'Ro.

    "A moment of your time, if you please." Zun began saying to the Aing-Tii, after issuing a respectful nod.

    "If I may, I would like to offer a small suggestion concerning our mission."

    Zun did not think his words needed to be spoken in private as some beings might surmise, so he continued.

    "Our core mission in the Unknown Regions is of critical importance, and success will hinge on the harmony of our party, yet…all of us have not worked together, though one or two have obvious ties to each other. Would you not agree that perhaps it is best if we as a group, help resolve a few minor issues in the region in order to build a collective foundation?"

    Zun did not know how to interpret Aing-Tii physical behavior, but then again, he did not need to. The Kel Dor could sense nuances in the force, small shifts that other beings might easily ignore. The Wind Spirits made sure he learned his lessons well. The Baran Do sage regarded the Aing-Tii, one of the leaders aboard the ship and waited for his response. He would've liked to have heard T'iana's response as well, be he had no doubt that she would, eventually.

    Yes, diversity was good, as it was demonstrated by the universe itself, however, in conflict, the being or beings with the greatest focus and harmony of mind, were nearly always the victors. Zun Kugon couldn't quite explain why, but he senses inescapable conflict ahead. It was best to tread carefully and prepare well, lest preconceptions betray.

    Tag:Mitth_Fisto,Ktala,Whitelight,Admiral Volshe,The Saarai'ari,Genet-Cabur Kyramud,Shoto,Master-Luner,Chewbacca89
    Last edited by greyjedi125, Apr 24, 2013
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  9. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2005
    star 6
    IC: Voro'Cha
    'The Eirene', Crew Living Barracks

    As words were added, a picture of a different philosphy that focused on a single aspect, added their refinement to his words he simply bobbed his body awkwardly. No matter learning from Tadar'Ro the application of the interaction technique of bodily motions with bipeds was a hard skill to learn without a lot of practice, something he had negleticted for favor of other points of study in his limited time.

    One of the aliens, the one with facial resperation and visual aperatus asked for a moment of his time, the beings file was remembered. His tongues writhed in mirth, although his translation box remained silent. Yet he moved closer to the individual as he took the meaning to truly indicate a desire for.The being expressed concern for their mission and he had to agree, only when the full aspects of the force were applied as one could anything be said not beyond their reach. Yet they had not all, merely many of the colors presented here.

    The others words brought him pause as he reflected on this, fundamentally he agreed, but he also saw the flaws inherent. As Master Skywalkers voice spoke calmly from his translation device he wondered if the point was coming across correctly, "How long would wait? To outpace a storm one cannot sit upon the shore forever fixing a sail." His green tongues paused as he dipped his body awkwardly as he tried once to imitate the bipeds actions with their strangly placed heads. His green tongues danced and rubbed again as a fresh pheromonal signals were given freedom, "I am merely Voro'Cha, as you are merely Zun Kugon. Tadar'Ro is guide to us all alone." With a waving indication he directed with an open palm that Zun Kugon should address the leader of their gathering with such a concern. To speak low to low, would rarely effect the high.

    TAG: @greyjedi125, @Chewbacca89, Others
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  10. Shereshoy Cabur Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Feb 2, 2013
    star 3
    IC: Ranov'la
    Hallways of The Eirene - Unknown Regions

    Ranov'la had made his way throughout The Eirene, going into every room, nook and cranny. He wanted to get away from the crowded Communal Living area, but more importantly, to make a layout of the ship via recordings in his HUD and memorization. His HUD recorded every room he visited, the cargo hold, cockpit, and even the nearly hidden tech room where all the wires and technology of the ship came together at the center of the source of power. He made mental notes and initiated a program to conjure up a map. Although he really didn't need to do all of this, he was growing bored and needed to do something productive. He also made sure to always follow the teachings of his adopted Mandalorian father, and with that thought he had a brief flashback of the Mandalorian he held in the highest regard possible.

    "Remember Ad'ika, no data is ever useless. There is always use for it sooner or later."

    Buir...

    Finally he came across a datajack in one of the last hallways he was venturing through and paused his recordings. Looking to his left, and then his right, he made sure no one was around. Confirming that with his sensors in his HUD, he pulled out a datapad and connected with the datajack. With ease he sliced through the few firewalls of the ship's mainframe, and began copying the information. Most of it was basic information such as the tech specs of the ship, the ship manifest, cargo hold list, and etc. After a minute of perusing through the ship's data, he began to access the nav computer data and found....nothing.

    Interesting...

    After further digging, no data rose from the nav computer. Curious, Ranov'la began slicing into the back up data of the nav computer and again, found nothing.

    So...all the previous jumps and past travel data has been wiped...meaning there's no way to backtrack our way out of the Unknown Regions...

    He accessed the programming of the computer and broke through another firewall and found a hidden program. Checking his sensors to make sure no one was about to come around the corner, he pursued to decrypt the program and ascertain it's purpose. Within less than a minute he found out what he had expected to find. It was a program that would automatically wipe out the nav computer after a jump, leaving no possible trace of any previous data on the data storage of the nav computer. Ranov'la took a moment to mull over this.

    Wonder who did this and why...

    I could tell the aruetii Tadar'Ro about this...but at this point, he could be the suspect behind this program...

    Shab anyone on this ship could be behind this...good thing I always listen to you Buir....

    Ranov'la decided it was best to keep the information to himself until he had a better idea on who the suspect might be. He left the program alone and removed any possible trace that anyone had tampered with it, and began setting up his own hidden program. He sliced throughout the database and burrowed his program deep within the ship's computer. Once he did that, and was sure no one could stumble upon the program, he set the program to record any additional data put into the computer, to copy every data that goes in and out of the nav computer, and also latched an extension of his program to the hidden program to record whenever the suspect accesses the program again, which datajack or computer he or she used to access it, and if possible, who accessed it. Once that was done he encrypted the program several times and layered it beneath the computer's software so that it became essentially non-existent. For future use, all Ranov'la had to was simply plug in his datapad and the new data from all of that would instantly upload to his datapad while the datapad would simultaneously upload via encryption to his HUD. His datapad had no connection to him so should someone track the program back to him it would only show an anonymous datapad user. The connection to his buy'ce was immensely encrypted, not even the galaxy's best slicer could get past it. Ranov'la had made sure of that by having slicers from all over the galaxy continously try to get past it, and by paying a hefty amount of credits for it. His ability to remain invisible among the real and virtual world was a skill constantly hammered into Ranov'la by his Mandalorian father. Which is why he was proud of the mystery that surrounded his reputation, and the name given to him by fellow Mandalorians.

    With that thought Ranov'la could feel his Mandalorian father smiling above him. He ejected from the datajack, put the datapad back in the utility belt, and returned to his recordings of the ship in order to finish up the last bit of his map.

    ----------------

    TAG: No one
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  11. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    IC: Zun Kugon, Baran Do Sage
    Aboard 'The Eirene', Unknown Regions

    While he listened to the Aing-Tii speak, Zun realized it was going to take him sometime to get used to the simple fact that this being sounded like, but was not in fact, Luke Skywalker. In the back of his mind he made a metal note to investigate this phenomena.

    Despite this, he found the exchange quite pleasant.

    "How long would wait?" The Aing-Tii said, in the Jedi grand master's voice. "To outpace a storm one cannot sit upon the shore forever fixing the sail."

    Zun nodded in agreement and stroked his own chin for a moment. "Hmmm…."

    "Agreed." Zun responded, finally voicing his agreement. "This is why the sail must be repaired diligently and in a timely manner. Time is of the essence, as you can clearly see. This is why we must commence preparations from the onset."

    Zun grew silent as he now pondered on a possible method to accomplish such a goal. The Aing-Tii's green tongues did not seem to bother him whatsoever. It was something he simply accepted as the entirety of the being before him.

    "I am merely Voro'Cha, as you are merely Zun Kugon."

    The Kel Dor understood this as the Aing-Tii's way of introducing himself.

    "It is a pleasure to meet and speak with you." Zun declared smoothly.

    "Tadar'Ro is guide to us all alone." Voro'Cha went on to explain and clarify.

    Zu Kugon noted Voro'Cha's physical indication and correctly guessed that he was being referred to Tadar'Ro.

    "Thank you noble one, we shall speak again."

    After a offering thankful nod, the Kel Dor made his way towards their Aing-Tii leader, Tadar'Ro. Voro'Cha's answer was both intriguing and motivating. It would be good to have Tadar'Ro's wisdom added to their collective opinion as well. Thus, Zun waited until he saw an opportunity to speak with the Aing-Tii leader.

    Tag:Mitth_Fisto,Chewbacca89, others
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  12. Chewbacca89 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Oct 25, 2012
    star 5
    IC: Tadar'Ro (Aing-Tii)
    Aboard The Eirene, Communal Living Space

    Tadar'Ro waited on the gifted one called Garwig to respond.

    Tadar'Ro flicked his tongue about as Garwig spoke. Tadar listened intently, interested. "I have not had the pleasure of tasting such things. I hate to dash your hopes, but I doubt they will have much we are familiar with. We will make it work though." Tadar felt a sudden itching in the Force and reached out to Those Who Dwell Beyond the Veil. He used the gift they had given him to scan those around him. He noticed that Voro'Cha was conversing with the Baran Do Sage. He was Voro'Cha had joined them on this voyage. Having a familiar presence on board the ship was slightly calming to Tadar. So why was something out of place? It was then that he noticed Ranov'la was gone. Tadar was concerned. There was something there, he just wasn't sure what.


    Tadar continued to watch those around him and was heartened that some of his companions had decided to act in a civilized manner. Tadar guessed they were getting restless. It was just as well they were almost to Kintoo. He sensed that Voro'Cha and Zun Kugon were requesting his presence. He started to address them when a soft chime went off on his belt. He glanced out of the large viewport and saw they had come out of lightspeed. The two would have to wait a moment. He flicked his tongue rapidly to Voro'Cha. One moment, fellow gifted. He then adjusted his translator to address the crowd. He made sure to increase the volume so his voice would reach all those onboard the small vessel.

    "We are approaching Kintoo now. Please gather in the communal area as soon as possible for a short briefing before we depart planet-side." His voice echoed throughout the ship. He lowered the volume on his translator and turned to Xanathe, one of the Nightsisters. "Please head to the cockpit and bring us down. We will be landing in the capital city." He watched as she acknoledged him and headed to the cockpit. He then turned back to Voro'Cha and Zun. "We have a few moments before I address the others. How can Those Who Dwell Beyond The Veil assist you?"

    TAG: ALL
    greyjedi125 and Admiral Volshe like this.
  13. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    IC: Zun Kugon, Baran Do Sage
    Aboard 'The Eirene', Reaching Kintoo

    Patiently, he waited for their group leader to conclude his announcement, as the Aing-Tii informed all aboard the ship that their arrival on Kintoo was imminent. Once that bit of business was done, Tadar'Ro turned to face both Zun Kugon and his fellow Aing-Tii, Voro'Cha.

    "We have a few moments before I address the others. How can Those Who Dwell Beyond The Veil assist you?"

    Zun offered a curt nod of acknowledgement before speaking.

    "Esteemed one, I will try to be brief. In short, this group… all of us, have not worked together before. Factually speaking, we do not share bonds as the Jedi do. Therefore, I strongly believe that for us to succeed here in the Unknown Regions, a true sense of unity and harmony must be established, especially before facing the enigma which has drawn us here. I propose that perhaps a few sorties might help to establish such camaraderie. Noble Voro'Cha wisely cautions against spending too much time in such an endeavor, lest the danger grows beyond our ability to face…and I agree. Perhaps the sooner we begin building more meaningful connections, the greater our chances will become. Of course, such connections need to be true, rather than artificial, and can truly be established only if the Force Wills. I humbly ask for your wisdom in this matter Esteemed One. Perhaps, after we have landed?"

    Zun bowed respectfully to Tadar'Ro and took a step back after sharing his thoughts, then waited for the Aing-Tii leader to respond or opt to meditate on the question before sharing his opinion on the matter.

    Tag:Chewbacca89,Mitth_Fisto, others.
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  14. Shereshoy Cabur Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Feb 2, 2013
    star 3
    IC: Ranov'la
    On the way to the Communal Living Area, The Eirene - Unknown Regions

    Ranov'la had wrapped up his solo tour around The Eirene, and was making his way back to the communal living area. Just as he was about to turn the corner to go through the entrance to the room, he heard Tadar'Ro's translator say:

    "We are approaching Kintoo now. Please gather in the communal area as soon as possible for a short briefing before we depart planet-side."

    He made is way into the room, headed to the nearest table while still remaining in the back part of the room, and pulled a chair out for himself. He sat down and resumed his favored position with the feet on the table and arms crossed. He simply observed the gathering while patiently waiting for the briefing to start.

    ---------------

    TAG: Everyone
    greyjedi125 and Chewbacca89 like this.
  15. Whitelight Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 10, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Regina & Nikki
    Aboard 'The Eirene', Unknown Regions

    "We are approaching Kintoo now. Please gather in the communal area as soon as possible for a short briefing before we depart planet-side."


    Speaking out loud in the little cooking area, "Well, isn't just peachy." Looking at all the work she had been putting in the last half hour. Wiping her hands on a towel before placing hands on her hips. "I'm not going to let this go to waste, all be monkey flying lizards." Seeing that one of the witches had came into the area, she was in. Just don't stand there, help me get these plates, and food to Communal area." If anyone else on their way to communal area would come along a pitch in a hand, she would try keep herself under control, knowing that what she did early wasn't something that could be undone but she wouldn't show that she was sorry for her out burst. Taking what she could gather in her arms. If anyone was paying attention they would smell the very wonderful aroma. At less to some, not know a lot about some of the races or spiece she just hope what she prepared. Putting it down at one of the reminding table Ranov'la. Taking all to keep herself under control, from before him point that weapon of his at her. Looking at all others that was gathered, seeing that two Falleen had made it back in. In which all had a different feeling in the force from the way she used let it flow around her. Don't be shy come get a bit." Having this odd feeling come across her as if some eyes where very watchful upon her. Trying to keep what laid sleeping inside to stay that way. It was then that realized with herself being giving to the task of cooking. Forgetting that taken off her cloak, what laid under it. Even those those that could figured out that they was twin with the same make up. It was how in the open back of her blouse that showed another life she had lived before, pay with a whip. Grabbing her dish, putting some of the str fry taking up against the wall. So her back was against so none would see what she was trying to hide.


    _______________________________________


    Nikki walking back in holding Garwig hand, thinking on what had taken place. All grins from ear to ear, finding herself, seeking another grab of the back side before. Smelling the armor, couldn't help but know that it was her sister smell of cooking. All that was good but as long as her sister remember the wine that all she cared about. It was then that she remember her preciousness little kitty. As she looked around for her couldn't find her, knowing that she would show up soon enough. As she begin to make herself known once again to the others. All she could do was giggle.

    Tag: All
    Chewbacca89 and greyjedi125 like this.
  16. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    IC: T'iana Ne Lanith & Darik Kilvaari
    Aboard 'The Eirene', Unknown Regions

    As T'iana and Darik made their way towards the communal area, and where now smells of cooking were QUITE evident, they heard Tadar'Ro's announcement:

    "We are approaching Kintoo now. Please gather in the communal area as soon as possible for a short briefing before we depart planet-side."

    Well, THAT didnt take long. It was quite unexpected, considering what they had just been told. Perhaps he did not know himself? That or they found a quicker route. Darik made a face. "See, it's little things like that. I tell you T..." T'iana nodded. "I know Darik. Perhaps it is because they are simply in an area of space they are unfamiliar with. But we knew we would have to adapt, did we not?" Darik nodded. "Yes. But it seems that at the beginning, there are far too many unknowns for my liking.." he growled softly. T'iana held on to his arm, leaning into him slightly. She felt as Darik relaxed somewhat. "So...your Current is showing nothing so far?" he finally asked her softly, as they looked to the area where one of the Zeltrons was hard at work, with what could be described as foodstuffs.

    T'iana looked at the scene in front of her. She paused a moment, as she watched the flow and eddies of energies she now felt. "Oh, it shows me much. But nothing that needs concern us for the moment." The Zeltron looked unhappy. No, WAS unhappy. The flow around her was spastic and very un-harmonous as she was staring at many plates and dishes of food she had somehow managed to whip out so quickly. Darik leaned in. "At least it smells good." he offered softly. That is when Darik noticed it. The Zeltrons were twins. He really didnt pay much attention at first. Well, at least they acted differently. Or else that could make a already uncomfortable trip, even MORE so. The woman seemed to suddenly become agitated, as she grabbed a plate of what T'iana would call stir fry, and quickly back herself up against the wall.

    "Don't be shy come get a bit.", Regina called out to them.

    T'iana stepped past Darik, gesturing slightly as she grabbed a plate. "It smells wonderful." T'iana commented as she carefully picked a few items that she could recognize. At least it was not paste. A few were actually vegetables and fresh. T'iana offered Regina a smile. "I'm sure the others will appreciate at least one good cooked meal, before we pick up supplies." She added. The woman's flow was growing positively chaotic now.

    Darik was quiet, as he also grabbed a plate, and took a few items that looked interesting. "Thank you." he offered quietly, before he turned to leave, as he waited for T'iana. T'iana gave a nod to Regina, and then taking her own plate, turned and catching up with Darik, headed for the communal area.

    They passed the giggling Nikki, as they moved back into the area, Darik taking a seat at a table that was unoccupied at the moment. Sitting down, Darik looked over at T'iana. She noticed the look, and then gave him a smile, as she looked back over their plates. "Im..not until you..." Darik started, but she simply nodded, and looked over their plates, her eyes closed for a brief moment. She then reached into her pouch, and taking just a small amount of a purple herb, she sprinkled over both of their foods. After a moment, her eyes open. Darik watched. Nothing. Smiling now, he began to gingerly taste the food. He was surprised. It tasted really good. T'iana followed his lead. No current disrupts, and no reaction from the herbs. It was quite safe. At least to them. They now waited for others to catch up, to find out what other briefing did they need, before going planet side.


    TAG: @greyjedi125, @Mitth_Fisto, @Whitelight, @The Saarai'ari, @Admiral Volshe, @Shoto, and @Genet-Cabur Kyramud, @Chewbacca89, @Master-Luner
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  17. Chewbacca89 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Oct 25, 2012
    star 5
    IC: Tadar'Ro (Aing-Tii)
    Aboard The Eirene, Communal Living Space



    Tadar'Ro nodded at Zun. "Let me meditate on this, friend. We are here now."

    "The Others", as Tadar'Ro had taken to calling the group, finally assembled before him. He flicked his tongue about, picking up on the subtle emotions that were present. He was surprised to find how quickly they had arrived at Kintoo. Tadar suspected they had arrived so quickly simply because he someone had miscalculated. This area of space was rarely traveled so it was not unlikely their information was simply wrong regarding the area. On the other hand, they had gotten all their navigational data from Luke Skywalker himself. What were the chances that Grand Master Skywalker had gotten it wrong? Tadar scanned the group, studying each on in turn. His gaze held when he reached Ranov'la. What exactly had the man been off doing? Tadar stopped that line of questioning in his head. It would do no good to accuse the man before he knew he had done anything. Or even what he might have done. Nevertheless he would keep an eye on him. Finally he stepped back up to the podium .

    "We are now entering the planet of Kintoo. You all have the basic info about what to expect in your briefing packets, but I will elaborate a bit. The Kintoons are a friendly species though will probably be a bit reserved. We come bearing the blessing of Luke Skywalker so remember that and represent yourselves as such. We are landing in the capital city of Kintoo City. Which, if you look out the main view port to the rear of the room, you should be able to see now."

    [IMG]


    The ancient city was built right into the side of a mountian. Tadar'Ro was impressed by the marvel the Kintoons had constructed. "If you look to the left, in the far distance you will see the ancient Worship Tower. It is a Holy Site to the Kintoons and we would do best to avoid it."

    [IMG]

    "Now, we need to split up into two groups. I need one group to go the market to restock the supplies for the ship. I will provide the necessary funds. It is vital we restock food, medical supplies, fuel, and other consumables. We will need as much as we can afford. When we land, I believe we will be able to hire a guide who can escort this group through the market and assist them in their purchases. The other group needs to go with me to meet with Sincar. He will be able to guide us towards the next step in our journey. Last, I should warn you of the short day cycles here. The days are only 6 standard hours long. The cycle is so short due to the speed at which the planet rotates. Because of this speed, the nights here are tremendous as far as weather goes. I advise we all be back to ship or indoors when night falls."

    Tadar felt a lurch as the ship landed softly, on the outskirts of the city. Xanathe had brought them down smoothly indeed. "Now split up into your desired groups and we can depart the vessel to get some fresh air." Tadar moved towards the ramp as it slowly lowered. A rush of air swept inside and Tadar tasted and listened to it with his tongue. As he began to understand it's language, a frown crept to his face.

    TAG: @greyjedi125, @Mitth_Fisto, @Ktala, @Whitelight, @The Saarai'ari, @Admiral Volshe, @Shoto, @Genet-Cabur Kyramud, and @Master-Luner
    Last edited by Chewbacca89, Apr 28, 2013
    greyjedi125 likes this.
  18. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    IC: Zun Kugon, Baran Do Sage
    Aboard 'The Eirene, Kintoo City

    With a single nod, the Kel Dor acknowledged and accepted Tadar'Ro's response. Wisely, the Aing-Tii had chosen to meditate on the matter, especially after seeing there were a more pressing and immediate matters at hand.

    They had arrived on Kintoo.

    Zun Kugon stretched out with the Force now that they had officially reached the Unknown Regions. He found it imperative to get a 'feel' for Force in their immediate vicinity, which included the natives, the local flora and fauna, and even the crew of 'The Eirene'. After momentarily musing over his nuanced findings, Zun moved into position and listened to what Tadar'Ro had to say.

    Once again, Zun had to admit a modicum of surprise, as Tadar'Ro all but declared them close to being 'ambassadors' of Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker, and that, without having the distinction of being jedi. Perhaps it was the simply fact that Grand Master Skywalker's name commanded a certain degree of influence, even in this remote city. That could be helpful in some instances and a detriment in others, Zun reasoned within himself. Still, the Baran Do sage found no real objection with this.

    The Worship Tower of Kintoon caught the Kel Dor's attention, especially due to its remote and rocky location, which reminded him of home. However, Tadar'Ro declared the site was to be avoided at all costs. Zun nodded in understanding.

    Kintoon City itself also looked inviting, as it was built right into the side of a mountain, and now the Aing-Tii leader required them to split into two groups. One to travel to the market and gather supplies, and the other to meet and speak with their contact, Sincar.

    It was this second group which Zun Kugon gravitated to. It was quite likely that he was the first to move into that position. Patiently, he waited for the second group to form as he mulled over what he'd learned so far. As a Baran Do sage, the Kel Dor was used to meditation and fasting while being sustained solely by the force, this is why Zun was not presently hungry nor fatigued. He did plan to partake of a meal and some rest, much later and after their business was done.

    Once both parties had been formed and completed, Zun followed their Aing-Tii leader down the landing ramp and out unto the mountain city air.

    Tag: Sincar Group
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  19. Shereshoy Cabur Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Feb 2, 2013
    star 3
    IC: Ranov'la
    Communal Living Area aboard the The Eirene, Kintoo Atmosphere

    Ranov'la had noticed the food that was given to him on the table where he had his feet on. He didn't move an inch, left the food on the table, and kept his arms crossed as he looked at Tadar'Ro who was about to speak. To be honest he really wasn't hungry at all, and he didn't care if it would offend the Jenasaarai. He came here for a reason, and that reason wasn't to make friends or get buddy-buddy with the group.

    As he listened to Tadar'Ro's brief, he took a look at the landscape of Kintoo. He hadn't been expecting cities carved out of mountains, and it was a sight he relished. Ranov'la may seem hard to everyone, but on the inside he could truly appreciate the little things such as this. With that he turned to see the Worship Tower and again, enjoyed the sight. As he marveled at the creation of the tower and city, he was half listening to Tadar'Ro as he made sure his HUD was recording everything.

    Ranov'la's interest piqued when the Aiing-Tii talked about the group splitting into two, and one of the groups were to go meet with Sincar. As the ship landed he decided he would go with that group as it has the better potential of being more eventful as a opposed to a measely supply run. Again he was here for the mission, not to babysit on the rest of the group to make sure they didn't forget their lunch.

    As The Eirene landed and the ramp lowered, Ranov'la took his feet off the table, stood up, and made his way down the ramp, following the Baran Do Sage named Zun.

    --------------------

    TAG: Sincar Group
    Chewbacca89 and greyjedi125 like this.
  20. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    IC: Zun Kugon, Baran Do Sage
    Kintoo City Streets

    The two parties were forming, slowly at first, but steadily. Zun Kugon nodded to himself, as he slowly realized that their Aing-Tii leader Tadar'Ro, might be addressing his concern from the onset, more over, it stood to reason that this was the plan all along and his 'concern' was generally unwarranted.

    'Thank the Force.' The Kel Dor thought to himself. Just then, something caught his attention, a stirring in the Force…or something akin to that, but much less identifiable, which drew his attention all the more.

    Zun Kugon turned slowly. He sensed no 'danger' per-se. The Baran Do's robes flowed in concert with a passing wind and seemed to move with the current rather than due to it. Zun beheld a helmeted human clad in black and grey gear. It was the Mandalorian from before, the one who had the run-in with the angered female, the emotionally charged zeltron.

    As was his custom, Zun reached out in the Force to better get a 'feel' for the approaching man, who was clearly joining the group designated to meet their kintoo contact, Sincar. The Baran Do sage would say that very few things surprised him now in his adult age, and he would be right. What he sensed from the Mandalorian did just that, even though he did not react to it.

    He would not call it an 'absence' in the force, for that would be contradictory, however, his closest approximation to what he felt would be a 'void', but even that did not seem quite accurate. Zun held his peace for a moment as he regarded the dark clad man, which allowed him to asses him further. He wondered if what he felt was some sort of advanced 'force illusion', but there was no way to be sure at this point. Gravity obviously exerted an influence over the mandalorian, so it was clear he wasn't 'proof' against the Force. Moreover, the helmeted man also seemed to be a person of great self-discipline, for Zun perceived not the frenzied state of changing emotional states, but what he would describe as a singular focus. How curious indeed.

    Interesting as this mystery was, this was not the purpose of the moment. Perhaps more would be revealed later, if the Force deemed it fitting. Zun was disciplined enough to know when it was 'impolite' to pry into another's affairs, so he desisted and offered the man a nod in greeting. The mandalorian had every right to his 'defenses'.

    "The Force is with us, glad you decided to join the Sincar expedition." He said in honest welcome. "I am known as Zun Kugon."

    Tag:Genet-Cabur Kyramud, any who joins Sincar group
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  21. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    IC: T'iana Ne Lanith & Darik Kilvaari
    Aboard 'The Eirene', Communal Living Area, Kintoo


    T'iana and Darik listened as Tadar'Ro listened to the mission briefing, eating as the listened. Tadar'Ro's voice carried across the room.

    "We are now entering the planet of Kintoo. You all have the basic info about what to expect in your briefing packets, but I will elaborate a bit. The Kintoons are a friendly species though will probably be a bit reserved. We come bearing the blessing of Luke Skywalker so remember that and represent yourselves as such. We are landing in the capital city of Kintoo City. Which, if you look out the main view port to the rear of the room, you should be able to see now."

    T'iana saw the buildings as was impressed. They had built their city directly into the side of a mountain. Tadar'Ro then noted a very large tower, but it was considered a Holy site, but off limits. Too bad. She would have loved the opportunity to check it out, but it seemed that it was not to be the case. But their time was limited, and other things needed to be taken care of. Darik simply chewed his food, as he continued to listen.

    "Now, we need to split up into two groups. I need one group to go the market to restock the supplies for the ship. I will provide the necessary funds. It is vital we restock food, medical supplies, fuel, and other consumables. We will need as much as we can afford. When we land, I believe we will be able to hire a guide who can escort this group through the market and assist them in their purchases. The other group needs to go with me to meet with Sincar. He will be able to guide us towards the next step in our journey. Last, I should warn you of the short day cycles here. The days are only 6 standard hours long. The cycle is so short due to the speed at which the planet rotates. Because of this speed, the nights here are tremendous as far as weather goes. I advise we all be back to ship or indoors when night falls."

    Darik stopped chewing. He stood up then, and asked.. "Tadar'Ro. What do you mean by, 'tremendous weather?' he asked, a frown growing on his face. He could understand that the days were only 6 hours long. That was a very quick spin. That meant the nights were short indeed.Or did he mean the DAYLIGHT was only 6 hours long? Darik wanted to make sure, so they would know exactly how much time they had to shop.

    Once the questions were answered Darik and T'iana would decide to join the market group. Tadar'Ro also had mentioned something about a guide. T'iana retrieved her staff, before she moved to see who else would be going to the market. She noted those who moved to go talk to their contact. She did wonder why they didnt make prior arrangements to get their supplies before they arrived. But perhaps such questions would be illuminated once they left the ship.



    TAG: @greyjedi125, @Mitth_Fisto, @Whitelight, @The Saarai'ari, @Admiral Volshe, @Shoto, @Genet-Cabur Kyramud, @Chewbacca89, and @Master-Luner
    ( Those who join THE MARKET GROUP)
    Last edited by Ktala, Apr 29, 2013
  22. The Saarai'ari Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 14, 2013
    =Reina Redsummit=
    "Sure thing."
    The witch said in response to Regina, put her walking stick away using a strap on her back, then did as instructed and grabbed as many plates as she could. Bringing the food over to the communal area where the others were gathered for the short briefing with the Zeltron, Reina grabbed a bowl of Bantha sirloin burger soup with Reythan crackers, then ate it with a spoon in hand while standing nearby Regina as they listened to Tadar'Ro.

    =Garwig Gil Ga'Mesh=
    Having gone somewhere private with Nikki to make out and other stuff not appropriate for description, the Jensaarai returned with the Zeltron as they held hands over to the communal area. Noticing the food that the Miraluka and Regina brought over, Garwig simply took a small plate of Shili cheese starfries and began eating them while listening to the Aing-Tii monk.

    =Garwig Gil Ga'Mesh=
    Finishing his starfries after Tadar'Ro explained the briefing, Garwig spoke out so everyone would hear him.
    "I volunteer to be part of the group that meets Sincar."
    He said. His tone of voice showing he had no doubts in making his decision. Going over to the said group, Garwig was certain his girlfriend Nikki would join him in the task. He wondered though what group Regina be a part of.

    =Reina Redsummit=
    Putting away her empty bowl of soup, Reina thought for a few seconds on what group to join with. Hearing the Jensaarai man say which group he'd join, as well as the two Fallanassi, the Dathomirian witch made her decision.
    "I shall be on the market group too. My luck at catching a good eye for healing herbs and medicine will be of help. As for food, I'll be certain to do as much credit-chit pinching with the funds to make sure we don't overspend on anything expensive."
    The Miraluka said, then walked over where the market group was at.


    TAG: @greyjedi125, @Mitth_Fisto, @Whitelight, @The Saarai'ari, @Admiral Volshe, @Shoto, @Genet-Cabur Kyramud, @Chewbacca89, and @Master-Luner
    Last edited by The Saarai'ari, Apr 29, 2013
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  23. Whitelight Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 10, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Nikki & Regina

    There goes Nikki back to her self, as she put both hands on her hips for a moment as if she was deep in thought of what every Nikki could be thinking right now. As she drew one hand up upon her lips as if this was most hard choice she had to make in her life. Which Regina knew she couldn't grow a brain this late in her life. Talking about a sister that left her stranded on Tatooine because Nikki compulsive thinking, taking those shady characters for a joy ride across the galaxy, forgetting that she had a sister still waiting for her. Regina couldn't take it any more as she pushed her shoulder off the wall walking over to Nikki taking her by the shoulder and walking her over to where Garwig was waiting for her. "Nikki, don't worry your little brain cells, I'll make sure to pick up some more strong drink for you, yes there already those two that will picking up some herbs for healing I'm make sure they pick up some for you to add to your stash." patting Nikki on the shoulder. Having that childish kind of sigh of Nikki's, OH, your such a sweet what would I do with out you looking out for me." Regina wanting to roll her eyes keep herself under control, thinking of all the words that was on the tip of her tongue would love to say right now. "I know, just try to focus on looking at enjoy all the pretties outside." giving her off one of her cheeky smiles. Yea, she was going to restock there liquor cabinet with one minor deal which tell about her later that was a lock so maybe the others on board could enjoy a strong drink before she drink it all in less then a day out from there last port.





    Feeling some how that feeling as if she be exposed way to long. Knowing now why those feelings was coming to the fore front giving the other group her back. Now giving a very quick movement over to the supplies group. Her ways of being a very thrown up front was now back up. "I think I would like to gather some of the eats, nothing against any of you, I just don't like other handling my food" . Stopping at that waiting for a response back from any of the ones in the group was going to the market. Looking at each one hard and long, reaching out her fingers in the force to feel there emotions to get some kind of reach on each one of the member, still there was some way of giving way that didn't want to get so cozy with any of them. Trust was one thing that very hard for her to give of herself to anyone even her sister, for reason she not want to give anything knowing that once she did that darkness would creep in, it was better to keep it cage only to unlock it when needed to.
















    Last edited by Whitelight, May 2, 2013
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  24. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2005
    star 6
    IC: Voro'Cha
    Aboard the "Eirene", preparing to disembark

    Waiting with patience he allowed the time to flow as his leader Tadar'Ro spoke of things that were, things to be, and place yet met. The Others listened and so did he, letting the words drift through his tongues and tasted them fully. Soon the group was splitting into two and with a shift his tail yet danced behind him as he wondered at things that were and those that should be.

    Pondering the situation for a moment he decided his course of action, as dictated by the possibilities. "Voro'Cha will join the gatherers." he simply stated and moved with that group. If anything to befall the other group he would have to trust his Master and those that had been chosen to answer the call to go.

    TAG: Y'all
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  25. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    IC: T'iana Ne Lanith & Darik Kilvaari
    Aboard 'The Eirene', Communal Living Area, Kintoo

    T'iana and Darik listened as Tadar'Ro listened to the mission briefing, eating as the listened. Tadar'Ro's voice carried across the room.

    Darik stopped chewing. He stood up then, and asked.. "Tadar'Ro. What do you mean by, 'tremendous weather?' he asked, a frown growing on his face. He could understand that the days were only 6 hours long. That was a very quick spin. That meant the nights were short indeed."IS the DAY itself 6 hours long, Or do you mean the DAYLIGHT was only 6 hours long? Darik wanted to make sure, so they would know exactly how much time they had to shop. If the entire day was only 6 hours long, that meant what... 3 hours of day and night? Their lifespans must be nill to nothing!!!!

    Once the questions were answered Darik and T'iana would decide to join the market group. Tadar'Ro also had mentioned something about a guide. T'iana retrieved her staff, before she moved to see who else would be going to the market. She noted those who moved to go talk to their contact. She did wonder why they didnt make prior arrangements to get their supplies before they arrived. But perhaps such questions would be illuminated once they left the ship.

    The one known as Reina also seemed to make her decision. The Witch spoke up then. "I shall be on the market group too. My luck at catching a good eye for healing herbs and medicine will be of help. As for food, I'll be certain to do as much credit-chit pinching with the funds to make sure we don't overspend on anything expensive." The Miraluka said, then walked over where the market group was beginning to form.

    The Zeltron known as Regina walked over towards the growing group, and then spoke. "I think I would like to gather some of the eats, nothing against any of you, I just don't like other handling my food".

    T'iana looked at the woman. "You mean, in the same way that you just handled OUR food?" she stated plainly. "Is there something we should be worried about, or it is simply not wishing to trust?" Tiana stated, her gaze resting on the woman. She noted how Regina was staring at them. To the point of being rude, so T'iana stepped close to Darik, and gently wrapped themselves within the White Current. Even though nothing else seemed to have changed, when Regina tried to touch them within the Force, she would find nothing.

    Nothing whatsoever.

    T'iana simply continued to look back at the woman in a calm manner. She only looked away when Voro'Cha walked over. "Voro'Cha will join the gatherers." he simply stated and moved with that group.

    T'iana gave Voro'Cha a nod, and looking up at her partner, moved away, adjusting her cloak. They waited to see what, if any, other instructions they would be given.







    TAG: @Mitth_Fisto, @Whitelight, @The Saarai'ari, @Chewbacca89,
    ( Anyone else who joins THE MARKET GROUP)
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.