1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars The Others - New Players Now Welcome!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Chewbacca89, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Whitelight Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 10, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Regina
    Aboard 'The Eirene', Communal Living Area, Kintoo

    T'iana looked at the woman. "You mean, in the same way that you just handled OUR food?" she stated plainly. "Is there something we should be worried about, or it is simply not wishing to trust?" Tiana stated, her gaze resting on the woman. She noted how Regina was staring at them.


    There it was right there again staring at her. The reason why she had been chosen on this trip. It was then that movement she felt noting from then to give her any way or form if they was lieing or hiding something themselves. Being then that said, it was about time for them to depart but not before she let herself get her armor upon her. At less her armor weave and her being covered off. "Straight to the chase, I didn't not mean to worry you about your own food, just that...oh never mind you wouldn't understand, the path that been walked before me. If you excuse me, I need to armor up." Walking way from the area to her living area, to take time to just put on the part of her armor not helment, being that it would be over kill in her books. Also putting over her from fitting armor a dark cloak, to over it up, only to let her weapon but belted to hips. Return, to the group gathered, as now being better with all herself covered up so none of her deep scars showed. Hoping that none had tooken any note of them up her arms and back. "I feel, better"

    Tag: @Ktala @Mitth_Fisto, @The Saarai'ari, @Chewbacca89
    Last edited by Whitelight, May 5, 2013
  2. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    IC: T'iana Ne Lanith & Darik Kilvaari
    Aboard 'The Eirene', Communal Living Area, Kintoo

    T'iana and Darik stood waiting for any others who would join the group, and other instructions. The dark sister Regina spoke to them once more.

    "Straight to the chase, I didn't not mean to worry you about your own food, just that...oh never mind you wouldn't understand, the path that been walked before me. If you excuse me, I need to armor up." And with that, they watched as Regina walked away from them, towards her living area.

    T'iana watched the woman walk away, and then slowly shook her head. "She assumes, that she is the only one who's travels through the currents has been a difficult one to follow." T'iana looked up at Darik. "I would wager, that many on this ship, have walked a path few have traveled. Darik snorted. "Aint that the truth." T'iana looked up at him for a moment, and watched as he scratched his head. "Im... gonna wait over here." he suddenly stated, and walked over to the other side, staring at what looked like some type of manifest.

    T'iana chuckled softly. A few moments later, Regina walked back over to the group. This time however, she was now wearing her armor, minus her helmet. "I feel, better", she declared to the group.

    T'iana's fingers moved up the intricate markings on her staff, but she said nothing, only giving a deep sigh, as she waited for any other developments.



    Tag: @Whitelight, @Mitth_Fisto, @The Saarai'ari, @Chewbacca89, anyone else :)
    (The Market Group)
  3. Whitelight Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 10, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Regina

    Giving herself a quick look over to see what had change from the group to see if others had join up with the group. Only seem that all was just waiting. Looking over towards the one called T'iana. It seem that her tag along had taken up a spot few feet way. Taking in a deep breath knowing that whats happen the last few hours she hadn't give a good of herself. It didn't escape her the deep sigh, walking over first time taking in the staff that she seem to always have with her. Trying to think of a good way to bring up the staff. "Is that staff your weapon you carry with you, I think we looking for herbs, you are a healer of your people."

    Tag: @Ktala @Mitth_Fisto, @ The Saarai'ari, @Chewbacca89, anyone else.
    Last edited by Whitelight, May 6, 2013
  4. The Saarai'ari Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 14, 2013
    =Reina Redsummit=
    Hearing the Zeltron known as Regina say she was joining the market group that Reina was going to join with, the witch turned her head to look at her while the other Zeltron twin stood with Garwig.

    "I take no offense. Is there something in particular you'll be looking for though?"

    The Miraluka asked politely. Asking just to make conversation as both groups waited for Tadar'Ro to give the all go for the groups to go their separate directions for their respective objectives.


  5. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    IC: T'iana Ne Lanith & Darik Kilvaari
    Aboard 'The Eirene', Communal Living Area, Kintoo

    T'iana's fingers moved up the intricate markings on her staff, but she said nothing, only giving a deep sigh, as she waited for any other developments. Regina walked back over after Darik was busy studying some manifest sheet. T'iana noticed the woman walk back towards her, this time, eying her staff.

    "Is that staff your weapon you carry with you, I think we looking for herbs, you are a healer of your people."

    Before she could respond, the other, the witch named Reina turned, and spoke to the Zeltron, Regina. "I take no offense. Is there something in particular you'll be looking for though?" The Miraluka asked politely. T'iana assumed the woman was talking about the herbs and the like she had mentioned earlier.

    T'iana paused a moment, before she continued. "No, my staff is not a weapon. It is a totem, and tells others of my kind of my travels." T'iana smiled, as her finger traced one of the carved figures on the staff. "But yes, I do have some skills as a healer, both through the ways of the Currant, and the more traditional ways." T'iana then turned to speak with Reina. "I also hear that some of the others have dietary concerns, so there should be a list, of what special foods if any, we might need to collect for those beings, as well as any medical herbs and plants we wish to use as well."

    The White Current was interesting indeed. To immersing oneself into its flow, it was possible to feel many eddies and ripples within the life force. And right now, the flow seemed to be coming together most harmoniously. T'iana only hoped it would continue.

    Darik meanwhile, was busy looking over a flimsy, with another list. He would keep his eyes open while in the marketplace. There were always other places to purchase items. And he would, if they had enough time in the day to complete his purchases.





    Tag: @Whitelight, @Mitth_Fisto, @The Saarai'ari, @Chewbacca89, anyone else :)
    (The Market Group)
  6. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 5
    IC: Zun Kugon, Baran Do Sage
    Kintoo City

    The Mandalorian remained unresponsive to Zun Kugon's introduction. Whether this was intentional, or it happened that the helmeted man simply had not heard the Kel Dor would remain a mystery.

    "I volunteer to be part of the group that meets Sincar." A youthful, strong and confident male voice declared. The Baran Do Sage turned towards the sound of the voice just in time to see Garwig Gil Ga'Mesh approach.

    "Glad you could join us." Zun said with an acknowledging nod as the stalwart force user reached the growing group. Garwig's confidence radiated all about him, like a nimbus. His self-possession was admirable.



    A different sensation caught the Kel Dor's attention, though it felt somewhat muted, the roiling sensation caused him to turn. One zeltron female was 'guiding' the other to their location, and without any overture, placed her next to young Ga'Mesh, before turning on her heel and leaving for the market group.

    The zeltron female felt like a contained storm that could burst at any given moment, however, her proximity to Ga' Mesh seemed to diffuse the potential storm, if even a little. The roiling sensation in the force lessened, but was not dispelled. Zun recognized the volatile zeltron to be the one who had damaged the table earlier, the very same table the mandalorian had been resting his feet upon.

    May the Force be with us, He thought silent to himself, but to the newly arrived zeltron, he inclined his head in greeting.

    "Glad you could join us as well…" he said amiably, noting that the group had grown to four volunteers. A Mandalorian, a Jensaraai, a Zeltron and himself, a Baran Do Sage. Indeed, the Force worked in mysterious ways.

    Tag: The Saarai'ari,Whitelight,Genet-Cabur Kyramud,Chewbacca89, any others who join
    Last edited by greyjedi125, May 10, 2013
  7. Chewbacca89 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Oct 25, 2012
    star 5
    GM POST
    Location: Kintoo Spaceport, Aboard the spaceship "Eirene"

    RECAP

    The Eirene has recently arrived on the planet Kintoo, deep in the Unknown Regions. The ship is filled with force-users. Not your typical Jedi or Sith, but rather "The Others." There were Witches from Dathomir, Aing-Tii Monks, Baran Do Sages, Jensaarai, Fallanassi, and Sorcerers of Tund. There was a small crew of non-Force users as well. They had all gathered for a momentous journey into the Unknown Regions.

    A month ago, a tremor had reached out into the Force, unlike anything felt before. All of these Force Sects had felt the tremor and understood the implications. Somewhere in the Unknown Regions, a beast had awakened. Something that could potentially be the end of the Galaxy. The Jedi had gone around the galaxy and facilitated a meeting. For the first time in Galactic history, these Force groups had convened together and reached an agreement. Each would send a few members of their Sect on a joint mission to discover what danger lay in wait. The Jedi however, had opted to stay out of the affair and keep the peace back home. A treaty was formed, The Pact of The Others, between the different groups that would ensure they all work alongside each other.

    Now the group has just entered the Unknown Regions, following the Force as their Guide. Alliances and rivalries will rise, but only together can they uncover the mystery that threatens their existence.

    Kintoo City, the capital of Kintoo, is the crew's current location.

    Kintoo City:
    [IMG]


    Ancient Worship Tower of the Kintoons:
    [IMG]


    Two teams are needed: one to travel to the city and gather supplies for their continued voyage. The second group must meet with our contact on this planet, Sincar. He is a friend of the great Luke Skywalker and will be able to provide vital information about our mission.
    [IMG]

    Sicar



    The days are only 6 standard hours long. The cycle is so short due to the speed at which the planet rotates. Because of this speed, the nights here are tremendous as far as weather goes. I advise we all be back to ship or indoors when night falls.



    IC: Tadar'Ro (Aing Tii Monk, Leader of "The Others")
    Location: The Eirene, Kintoo City

    "Now that we have all regrouped, it is time to depart on our separate missions. I will meet with Sincar. I will need others to either join me or head into Kintoo City to gather supplies. The days here are very short, and the night dangerous. We have arrived on Kintoo at daybreak, so we have six hours to return to the ship after we depart. Who is interested in what task?"



    Last edited by Chewbacca89, Dec 30, 2013
    Admiral Volshe likes this.
  8. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    IC: T'iana Ne Lanith & Darik Kilvaari
    Aboard 'The Eirene', Communal Living Area, Kintoo

    T'iana then spoke. "I also hear that some of the others have dietary concerns, so there should be a list, of what special foods if any, we might need to collect for those beings, as well as any medical herbs and plants we wish to use as well." So I am willing to go to the market for supplies."
    She looked around at the group. "Does anyone else wish to join us in going out to the marketplace? "
    she ask them, as her finger traces a design on her staff.



    Tag: @Chewbacca89, everyone else
    (The Market Group)
    greyjedi125 and Chewbacca89 like this.
  9. Shereshoy Cabur Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Feb 2, 2013
    star 3
    IC: Ranov'la
    Location: Boarding Ramp


    As Ranov'la made his way down he was met with Zun giving him a curt nod and a small introduction of himself.

    Hmph, at least he's composed...unlike someone else

    Not saying anything in response he returned with a slight nod (so slight he might've missed it), and drew his hood over his helmet as he began to follow Tadar'Ro and the rest of the Sincar group down the ramp. As he made his way down the ramp he did a quick reread of the data provided about Kintoo and the Kintoonians. Once that was done he had the AI in his buy'ce run a system check and made sure he was properly prepared for any situation. Of course he had everything he needed, but again his the words of his Buir rang in his head.

    Never hurts to double check, because it's always when you least expect it that you'll be thankful you did.

    As he stepped on Kintoonian ground for the first time he took in his surroundings through his 360 degree view, and resumed to following Tadar'Ro.


    TAG: @Chewbacca89 - @greyjedi125 - anyone else in the Sincar group

    OCC: Also here's the CS sheet for Ranov'la for those who need refreshing
    Last edited by Shereshoy Cabur, Jan 2, 2014
    greyjedi125 and Chewbacca89 like this.
  10. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 5
    IC: Zun Kugon, Baran Do Sage
    Kintoo City

    The nod from the mandalorian was sensed and felt more than seen, but to Zun Kugon, such acknowledgement was quite the same as a verbal one.

    Presently, the Baran Do Sage had concerns about the group’s ability to act in concert when the time called for such actions, seeing how they all hailed from very distinct backgrounds. To defeat the ‘adversary’, the very reason they had all travelled to the unknown regions, they would have to be of one mind and purpose,which was not the case at the moment…at least as far as he could gauge.

    Zun was of the opinion that completing a few tasks and missions together might help with overall unity, but he was reminded that time was of the essence and not on their side, which made the issue of unity all the more critical.

    But for now, he would allow one worry at a time. First they had to meet with their contact and acquire the needed supplies for their ship and crew. Larger concerns would be addressed in due time.

    Taking his place amid the small group of force-wielding sentients, Zun kept his own consul as they prepared to depart and seek out their contact, Sincar, an acquaintance of Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker.


    Tag: Shereshoy Cabur, Chewbacca89, anyone else in Sincar group
    Chewbacca89 and Shereshoy Cabur like this.
  11. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2005
    star 6
    IC: Voro'Cha
    Stepping onto Kintoo

    Looking out and feeling the alien air upon his tongues he felt and tasted the depth from the place, the speed and life of it, and the words of those about him. His own leader spoke and the depth was pure and simple, he was sure the noises that were emitted were understood by all as well as his own taste of them. Then others spoke and set their place in the flow of space-time as having been and done moments before his own feel for their language processed what was transpiring.

    With a dip of his head he pointed to the woman T'ianna, his tail danced behind him as he emitted the proper pheromones and his translator spoke out their vocal equivalent in Luke Skywalker's voice from years ago. "Agreed. I shall journey with you."

    TAG: @Ktala , @Chewbacca89 , Market Group
    Ktala and Chewbacca89 like this.
  12. Chewbacca89 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Oct 25, 2012
    star 5
    IC: Tadar'Ro (Aing Tii Monk, Leader of "The Others")
    Location: The Eirene, Kintoo City
    Time till Nightfall: 2hrs 30 minutes.

    Tardar'Ro watched as the Others split up into two groups. He noticed that their numbers had shrank drastically since they had first set out on this journey. And, as far as Tardar could tell, no one else on the ship had noticed. He had noticed when they had landed. Not them actually disappearing, but he had noticed they were no longer there. It was something that didn't even noticeable until he really thought about it. Almost as if his mind had been tricked into thinking the missing people had never actually been a part of the voyage. He would have to investigate this further. He suspected their mission was being tampered with by whatever force lay in the unknown regions. The issue was, he kept forgetting the crew members were disappearing until the next time he thought about it. It was preventing him from getting any headway. He quickly pulled out his datapad and scribed some notes down. Sincar might be able to help.

    He glanced up and studied the group, licking his tongue about. They all appeared to be ready. He glanced down and scribbled some more into his notes then put the pad away. He glanced back up to find them staring at him. Had he just been talking? No. He was thinking about....something. Oh well, he shook it off.

    "Now that we are ready to depart, we must move quickly. The Market Place group will have access to some funds." He handed Voro'Cha a credit chip. "There are plenty of funds on here, around 5 million credits. Use them wisely though. We have no way of knowing what other obstacles we will run into during our journey and don't want to spend it all in one place." He turned to the rest of them. "We have 2 and a half hours to return to the ship. Once nightfall hits we must all be back here or risk exposure to the extreme weather." He turned his back to them and pressed a button on his wrist pad. A small droid came hovering into the hanger from somewhere on the ship.

    [IMG]

    "Take this small lifter droid. It's name is HL-44. He will help transport whatever goods you buy back to the ship. He also has a video interface installed, which will allow me to communicate with you. Just dial the preset number in his databanks to reach me whenever you need to. Now, let us be off.!"

    Tadar'Ro walked down the ramp of the ship, onto the surface of Kintoo. The group began to head off in their seperate directions.

    Tadar turned to his small group. "We must move quickly. Do not interact with any of the locals. Do not stop until we reach Sincar. Reach out to the Force. Keep you eyes open." They began to wind their way through the streets. The city appeared empty and they saw no one. It was quiet. After a few minutes a loud shriek broke the silence. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

    TAG: @greyjedi125, @Mitth_Fisto, @Ktala, @Genet-Cabur Kyramud, @Jumpin_Jesus
    Shereshoy Cabur likes this.
  13. Master Selkath Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 5, 2013
    star 2
    GM Approved

    Name: Zoroth Parabas


    Group: Sorcerers of Tund

    Species/Homeworld: Kissai/Korriban

    Age: Unknown, thought to be thousands of years

    Force Skills: (Advanced Skills) Shadow Armor, Force Crush, Force Lightning, Force Insanity, Force Drain,
    Levitation, Breath Control, Dun Möch, Sith Alchemy, and Telekinetic Lightsaber Combat

    Weapon: Four Gold bladed lightsabers with red hilts (for telekinetic combat) and a sith assassin pistol

    Appearance: 1.8 meters tall, red skin, long purple robes, and white eyes. (one on left)
    [IMG]
    Bio: Not much is known about Zoroth Parabas besides he is a member of the Sorcerers of Tund. He is said to be thousands of years old and one of the last of the pure Kissai. When he was young he was a sith priest and learned alchemy and the force. He was taught in the way of the dark side but soon he was dyeing from age and tapped into the dark side that gave him immortal life. He could be killed in battle but would never die of old age. He was banished from Korriban for this but was accepted by the Sorcerers of Tund. Over the centuries he learned many powers and soon was consumed by it. He became a very powerful force user but kept to himself and his holocrons that he stole from Korriban.

    He is considered highly dangerous and manipulative. He learned how to use a lightsaber early on in his life but eventually his body got older so he learned Telekinetic Lightsaber Combat which he has honed and can use to fight multiple targets and finish them very quickly though he could still fight without the power. He is very power hungry and craves the dark side which can mean death to someone in the way.

    When the sorcerers felt the tremor that rippled through the force they knew they had to send someone to this gathering of groups. Zoroth voulenteered himself to go and was allowed to but he mainly wanted to find what could be so powerful and to observe the group of people on this quest to find its source.

    Canon: No
    greyjedi125 and Shereshoy Cabur like this.
  14. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    IC: T'iana Ne Lanith & Darik Kilvaari
    Aboard 'The Eirene', Communal Living Area, Kintoo

    T'iana looked towards Voro'Cha as he pointed towards her, his voice sounding like the that of the young Skywalker. "Agreed. I shall journey with you." Darik didnt say anything, but gave the alien a slight nod. T'iana smiled, and gave Voro'Cha a nod. "Very well, Voro'Cha. Then we journey together." Tadar'Ro addressed the group then."Now that we are ready to depart, we must move quickly. The Market Place group will have access to some funds." He handed Voro'Cha a credit chip. "There are plenty of funds on here, around 5 million credits. Use them wisely though. We have no way of knowing what other obstacles we will run into during our journey and don't want to spend it all in one place." He turned to the rest of them. "We have 2 and a half hours to return to the ship. Once nightfall hits we must all be back here or risk exposure to the extreme weather."

    T'iana was wondering why Tadar'Ro handed the credit chip to Voro'Cha, but said nothing of it. She just looked over towards Darik, who had a smirk on his face. T'iana simply shrugged her shoulders, moving her staff slightly. Tadar'Ro then called a small droid forward from somewhere within the bowels of the ship. "Take this small lifter droid. It's name is HL-44. He will help transport whatever goods you buy back to the ship. He also has a video interface installed, which will allow me to communicate with you. Just dial the preset number in his databanks to reach me whenever you need to. Now, let us be off!"

    Tadar'Ro then turned and walked down the ramp of the ship, onto the surface of Kintoo. The groups began moving off into different directions. As T'iana walked, she looked over at Voro'Cha. "Well, he asked us to purchase, food medical supplies, fuel, and any other 'consumables.' I have made a small list of looking up the foods that should be palatable for all of us. And I have a small listing of medicinal herbs and such things, I would like to purchase. But I would suggest, since we are already here, that fuel should be the first thing we purchase, and then take care of the rest. But I defer that decision to you." Darik looked over towards T'iana. "Do you think Ammo falls under 'other consumables?" he asked her. T'iana smiled. "Im sure ammo and energy packs will qualify." she replied with a grin.





    Tag: @Chewbacca89, @Mitth_Fisto, everyone else(The Market Group)
    Last edited by Ktala, Jan 7, 2014
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  15. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 5
    IC: Zun Kugon, Baran Do Sage
    Kintoo City, (2.5 Hrs until nightfall )

    The groups finally began to move. The one going to the market had gone with Voro’Cha and the group Zun was part of was led by Tadar’Ro.

    The Aing Tii monk was the only one likely to find Sincar in the shortest and most efficient amount of time, seeing how time was of the essence. He’d also given some specific instructions regarding their mission.

    “We must move quickly. Do not interact with any of the locals. Do not stop until we reach Sincar. Reach out with the Force. Keep your eyes open.”

    The Baran Do Sage acknowledge the Aing Tii’s words with a nod, even as the group began to move along the city streets. For the moment, all was quiet as the immediate area appeared deserted and devoid of any locals. The very moment a feeling of comfortable security was being felt, a shriek rang out to shatter the silence.

    “AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!”

    It was quiet a disturbing sound and initially difficult to pin-point. The main street was still deserted, so the sound most likely originated from a back alley. Tadar’Ro’s words echoed in Zun’s mind, warning them not to interfere with the locals, but at what cost, he wondered. Within their small group, no one seemed to be slowing their pace.

    Without a moment of hesitation, Zun reached out with his Force senses and combed their immediate area and surroundings. Someone could be in trouble, perhaps it was trap to lure any unfortunate soul…or something far more insidious. Whatever the case was, it was best to have ‘some’ intelligence on what was happening…that much would not break the ‘rules’ imposed upon them.

    And so, Zu Kugon waited on what the Force would reveal in order to determine a proper course of action.

    Tag: Genet-Cabur Kyramud, Chewbacca89


    OOC: Welcome aboard Master Selkath, good to see you! ;)
    Shereshoy Cabur and Chewbacca89 like this.
  16. Shereshoy Cabur Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Feb 2, 2013
    star 3
    IC: Ranov'la
    Location: Kintoo City


    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

    Ranov'la steadied his hands down by the handles of his beskads, took on a strong stance, while also scanning his 360 degree HUD for the source of the scream. After not seeing anything in the vicinity he blinked a few times at his HUD to activate the thermal sensors. He saw multiple figures that surrounded them and kept his composure. At this point his hands were on the handles as he steadied himself and said, "We've got multiple beings surrounding us, I'm picking them up on my thermal sensors." and then grinned under his buy'ce.

    Come on...



    TAG: @Chewbacca89, @greyjedi125, Sincar Group
    Chewbacca89 likes this.
  17. Jedi Conslar 053 Jedi Youngling

    Member Since:
    Dec 31, 2013
    Character sheet

    Name: Mikhail Caob

    Group: Jensaarai

    Species/Homeworld: Mandalore

    Age: 24

    Force Skills (or just skills): force push, mind tricks, force pull, Advanced combat skills,

    Weapon: Single Green Lightsaber, smaller Green Light-dagger

    Appearance: Consular Robes, Dark brown tabards, slight stuble, shaved head hair,

    Bio: Mikhail Caob, born and raised on Madalore, is a Jensaarai warrior who uses brain over brawn. A quiet man, he was taught to be extremely religous and loyal. He will do what is necessary for the greater good of the mission. He riles on the force for his health and mental well being, but will be aggressive if provoked whillist meditating.

    Canon: no
  18. Chewbacca89 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Oct 25, 2012
    star 5
  19. Heavy Isotope Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 10, 2013
    star 3
    GM Approved Character Sheet
    Name: Elizabeth "Ellie" Hart, or Crewman Hart to those who don't know her.
    [IMG]
    Group: Crew
    Species/Homeworld: Corellian - Corellia
    Age: 21
    Height: 5'8"
    Gender: Female
    Skills: Ship electronics, engine, systems, navigation, technician and programmer, capable of assembly, repair, and programming nearly any kind of computer system. Helps Tadar'Ro with ship operations and piloting. Also a skilled slicer should the need arise.
    Force Skills: None, but is force sensitive, which gives her what she and others think is just natural ability coupled with intuition. Elizabeth is unaware of her sensitivity and Tadar'Ro has advised other force sensitive group members to conceal this from her until he feels she is ready.
    Weapon: DH-17 Carbine, when needed. Not very good in a fight.
    Appearance:
    Faded Orange cap with black bill and faded orange overalls as pictured, black work boots, white collared shirt, black undershirt. Mechanic gloves when working or on a ground assignment if need be. Light brown hair done up in a ponytail. Sometimes carries diagnostic equipment with a computer, which is the equipment over her shoulder pictured below.
    [IMG]
    Bio: By mere chance Ellie was picked up by Tadar'Ro after his acquisition of The Eirene, sensing a small aura of force sensitivity within her. Her natural talent coupled with what little schooling she had was well supplemented by her intuition and quick wit. Due to her age Tadar'Ro thought it would be best not to inform her, advising others to do the same. Her nonchalant attitude towards many situations would lend people to think she was nothing more than a girl who liked to make jokes at the situation or at other people's expense. But their assessment was always wrong, she could be trusted with any task given to her, a hard worker, although she was a bit of a joker. While many technicians Ellie had worked with before found the job so mundane, she relished in the challenge that nothing would go wrong under her care. That wasn't always the case as any ship will have problems, but Ellie would always find a way around a problem if she couldn't fix it completely. Sometimes the job does wear on her, with as many duties as she has aboard the ship she tends to be exhausted, most of the time if she isn't working she's either sleeping or playing around on the holonet.
    Canon: Non-Cannon
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________

    IC: Crewman Elizabeth Hart
    The Eirene, Engine Room

    The cloth hammock gently swayed back and forth, a gentle hum from the engine reverberated through the ears of Crewman Hart. She laid on the hammock, bolted to the walls of the room. What would have been a loud noise was dampened greatly by the ear protection she wore. The sealed room was accessible only with hers or Tadar'Ro's authorization, therefore she decided it would be the best place to set up her work area and living quarters. The encryption was unbreakable, therefore her privacy could be ensured. Being separated from the crew wasn't always a bad thing, plus she needed her sleep from preparing the Eirene for the journey after it was acquired for the mission.

    Missing all the excitement going on in the common area of the ship, she didn't awake until the hammock lurched as the craft touched down. The gentle yet sudden motion was enough to rouse her from her sleep. The engines powered down and she sat up, bracing the swaying motion by putting her feet on the floor. The heat of the engine kept the room comfortably warm, she took off the hearing protection placing it on a shelf beside the hammock. Her clothes were piled somewhat neatly on the floor next to her black work boots. Rubbing her eye and adjusting her ballcap she stood up to begin getting dressed.

    Finishing up as she tucked the bottom of the overall's pants into her boots, she looked over to her work terminal, the screens each served their own function. Some were to monitor the nav system, electrical system status, engine output and properties, as well as security cameras. The text on the main screen read out a warning.



    Elizabeth blinked in surprise and sat down in front of her monitors. Typing commands in:



    Now all she had to do was wait... And wonder where the crew was headed, she watched the monitors as they left in two groups. Part of her was happy she wasn't going, but part of her was intrigued of Tadar'Ro's new colleagues.

    Her curiosity overcame her, she locked up her diagnostic equipment and slung her DH-17 Carbine across her chest. Leaving quickly she trailed after the group heading towards the market, it was likely more interesting. Elizabeth caught up, slowing her pace and quietly walking behind them.

    TAGS: GM, Market Group
    Last edited by Heavy Isotope, Jan 12, 2014
  20. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2005
    star 6
    IC: Voro'Cha
    Kintoo

    Feeling the flow and tasting the wind he tried to shrug as these aliens might, it was a poor imitation, but with time he knew he would improve. The flow was always on his side. T'ianna Ne Lanith and Darik Kilvaari spoke openly about their mission, spoke openly of desires and needs, even priorities. All of this he approved but felt as though someone from their group was missing, then again maybe no one was. "I agree with your plan." he simply stated in way of getting the group moving, fuel after all would most likely be the most time consuming.

    Holding up the credit chit in his hand he looked at the fragile thing for a moment before it was replaced with a soft 'pop' of displaced air by his short staff of a weapon. Best to proceed with caution and leaving the money in his weapons locked cabinet seemed best so that their flow through this place would not be disturbed. Then another joined them, he could not remember her identifier and it troubled him, he had thought he had learned all of the names before they had departed. "This group travels for fuel now and supplies later, it is nice to have more joining this gathering." Although her name eluded him he did recall she was the tech for their ship, and latent when it came to what the others called the Force.

    TAG: @Ktala, @Heavy Isotope
    Chewbacca89 and Heavy Isotope like this.
  21. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    IC: T'iana Ne Lanith & Darik Kilvaari
    Looking for Fuel, The Marketplace, Kintoo


    As T'iana spoke of her concerns for the items that they would need, she felt something ... most disconcerting within the Current. For a moment, she felt as if the current had split, but for only a second, one path becoming two, and then just as suddenly it was back. But it felt different than it had just moments ago. What could be causing such a thing? She doubted her companion felt anything wrong, but there was a difference. Something had changed, even if she could not say what, there was a change none the less. As she pondered the possible significance of such a thing, Voro'Cha made a movement. A gesture, before he spoke once more. "I agree with your plan." Perhaps, he felt something amiss as well? A simple shrug, could mean many things. As she watched, he held up the credit chit in his hand he for a moment before disappeared, with a soft pop sound, and his short staff now was in his hands.

    T'iana could not discern an illusion of any sort, and wondered if he indeed exchanged the item for another, or perhaps changed the item into something else. Or was he skillful enough to jump the current as well? Was he so worried about thieves? Darik simply shook his head, as he looked towards the direction that seemed to indicate the market place. As they began to walk towards the area, both Darik and T'iana became aware that another had joined them, even though the person did not speak. Vror'Cha seemed to notice as well, as he suddenly spoke up once more, "This group travels for fuel now and supplies later, it is nice to have more joining this gathering."

    It was one of the crewmen. As the group had been rather busy before, there had not been much of an exchange between themselves and the other crew, so T'iana did not know the person's name. She did recall something Tadar'Ro' had said about the young girl however, so T'iana simply gave the young girl a nod. As T'iana cast her eyes over the girl, once more the White Current flowed and moved around this young one. But it was not as it was with the others. A soft, gentle undertow, an eddie that gave a whisper of divergence surrounded this one, compared to the deviations of the flow the others caused around them.T'iana smiled at the newcomer.

    "Giving your legs a stretch? You are welcome to join us." Darik gave the girl a grin as well. "Yeah, having someone who appreciates some hardware makes for a nice change.." he stated with a smirk as with his thumb, he gestured towards the weapon slung across her chest. "Nice. Is that the DH-16 or DH-17?" he asked her, as he began walking once more towards the marketplace. T'iana just nodded, but she was still smiling. T'iana began to concentrate into the current once more, to see if she could sense any scribing, to see if perhaps if any other Fallanassi had traveled this way before. She would later find a place to leave her own 'mark' as well. But for now, she walked with the others, sensing the currents to judge the general mood of the inhabitants in the area. Darik looked over at her. He knew to keep an eye on her, for if she sensed anything wrong nearby, he would know it instantly as well. So far, so good.





    Tag: @Heavy Isotope , @Mitth_Fisto,(The Market Group), @Chewbacca89
    Chewbacca89 and Heavy Isotope like this.
  22. Heavy Isotope Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 10, 2013
    star 3
    IC: Crewman Elizabeth Hart
    Kinto, heading to a market

    "This group travels for fuel now and supplies later, it is nice to have more joining this gathering."

    Elizabeth rubbed the sleep from her eyes then took her gloves out of her cargo pocket, putting them on as she walked along with the group. "Heya Voro, got the ship locked up tight so don't worry," she said in response to his greeting. "It'll be good to get some actual food, I'm good on tools and repair junk though. Fuel definitely. Maybe they have some weird board game here. I got Dejarik back on the ship if anyone's interested... " She wished that Tadar'Ro hadn't given the crew full access, but if something were to happen and they'd need to get on board... Well, she understood, even though she didn't like it. The sun was a bit harsh, though it was a bit lower on the horizon. Maybe I shoulda brought some googles, she thought as she rolled down the stained sleeves of her white work shirt.

    It was good being around the crew finally, she skipped introductions in favor of sleeping after getting the ship in order for the mission. It was in good condition, but she needed to personalize it a bit to make it like a home, and workable. Even going as far as throwing together the living quarters in the cargo bay. Housekeeping wasn't her job, but that ship is amazing. Unlike anything she's worked on before, in the end the basics apply to all craft. The only difference is how and where it's put together. From there she could figure it out. A feeling stuck with her though that bugged her, what was that unidentified program? Why couldn't she access it....

    "Giving your legs a stretch? You are welcome to join us," a tough-looking man said with a grin, shaking her from her thoughts, "Yeah, having someone who appreciates some hardware makes for a nice change..." he stated with a smirk, he gestured towards the weapon slung across her chest. "Nice. Is that the DH-16 or DH-17?"

    "I know right? All these scholars and no technicians, haha.... Right?" Elizabeth said, then coughed awkwardly, "The Eirene is amazing... ! And this here," she said, a bit cocky, "DH-17, Carbine model." Slapping an energy cell home, to give good effect, the weapon gave a short and high pitched hum as the cell charged up. "I'm not the best shot but it's good in a pinch," she explained. She still felt that nagging feeling, it's good she brought the thing along. It's probably just that blasted program giving me the willies... She thought, trying to shake the feeling.

    TAGS: @Ktala, @Mitth_Fisto, Market group, GM

    OOC: A note on my dialogue style:

    Italics without quotation marks are thoughts or internal dialogue.
    "Quotes that aren't italicized and are colored orange to match my character's clothing are spoken dialogue."

    Looking forward to whatever comes! [face_peace]
    Last edited by Heavy Isotope, Jan 22, 2014
  23. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    IC: T'iana Ne Lanith & Darik Kilvaari
    Looking for Fuel, The Marketplace, Kintoo


    T'iana was silent, as they walked on, looking for the fueling depot, while Darik talked to the newcomer. Darik offered the girl a grin, as she spoke. "I know right? All these scholars and no technicians, haha.... Right?" the girl said. She gave a small cough, and quickly continued on. "The Eirene is amazing... ! And this here," she said, a bit cocky, "DH-17, Carbine model." She happily showed off her weapon to Darik, and then continued. "I'm not the best shot but it's good in a pinch," she explained.


    Darik gave the girl a serious nod. "I hear ya. I stick to the smaller stuff. Im faster with 'em, and a bit easier to carry without making folks feel nervous." He gave her a nod. "But its a nice piece of firepower to have, if you want to get someone's attention." he added with a grin. He then smiled. "So, you work as a hopper on the ship? Or you got a specific skill you good at? I can fly, and I take care of our ship, when necessary, so yeah, I know I rather be working in the belly of the beast myself, but it's nice to get out once in awhile." He gave the girl a genuine laugh.

    T'iana meanwhile had moved over towards a structure they were passing and gently touched it. She 'scribed' it with the White Current, as she continued to 'read' the many being around them, as they were in the marketplace now. They needed to find the fuel first, and then food stock. They did not have much time, and while she was not too worried about the cold, she was sure the places here would close quickly, once the sun began to head down for the night. The buildings were itched into the side of rock. Was it for protection? Was there something more to worry about, besides the cold?


    Tag: @Heavy Isotope , @Mitth_Fisto,(The Market Group), @Chewbacca89
    Heavy Isotope likes this.
  24. Master Selkath Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 5, 2013
    star 2
    IC: Zoroth Parabas
    The Marketplace, Kintoo

    As the market group walked they didn't notice a shadowy figure folllowing them. The figure wasn't noticed because he could morph in and out of their shadows. The figure's name was Zoroth Parabas, the emmisary sent from the Sorcerers of Tund.

    Zoroth didn't want to show himself to the others because he wanted to see which force users were powerful enough sense him. On the ship he had listened to many of the others conversations but decided to not show himself. Some of the people gave off a weird mass of energy and when they landed some of them vanished. Whatever they were searching for had tried to trick them.

    The group had seemed to split up and Zoroth decided to follow the group heading to the market. He noticed the Aing Tii Monk was leading this group and watched Tadar'Ro take the other group to find the informant Sicar. The market group began to walk so he walked in the shadow of the woman who was part of the Fallanassi and listened.

    The tech from the ship ran up to the group and joined them. Zoroth felt a strange presense from the tech who joined the group and remembered that she was the one that Tadar'Ro told to not tell of her potential. The Aing Tii monk that was leading them was an interesting individual. The Fallanassi woman and her companion was an interesting pair. Zoroth continued to follow the group, listened to their conversations and waited to see if any of them would sense his presence.

    Tag @Heavy Isotope, @Ktala, @Mitth_Fisto (market group) @Chewbacca89
    Heavy Isotope likes this.
  25. Heavy Isotope Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 10, 2013
    star 3
    IC: Elizabeth Hart
    Kintoo, Market group

    Elizabeth couldn't shake the feeling she was having what's worse is a slight shiver tensed up her spine but quickly disappeared as she did her best to push it to the back of her mind as Darik continued speaking to her. "I hear ya. I stick to the smaller stuff. I'm faster with 'em, and a bit easier to carry without making folks feel nervous," he said. "But its a nice piece of firepower to have, if you want to get someone's attention," Darik continued. "Definitely," she replied, "that's why I picked the Carbine, not too large, but not a pistol. Can't have my small-ish self looking like too easy of a target." She gave a slightly odd smile and held a half wink. Ellie wasn't used to carrying on conversations, she was a bit of a shut in, however she did always try to make an effort to be social when the time came for it. "So, you work as a hopper on the ship? Or you got a specific skill you good at? I can fly, and I take care of our ship, when necessary, so yeah, I know I rather be working in the belly of the beast myself, but it's nice to get out once in awhile." He said then laughed.

    "Well this ship is like nothing I've worked on before, those Mon Cals.... They're something else when it comes to ship building. And architecture. I dunno... " She paused, "Well, I enjoy it enough. I do anything I can for Eirene, really, like your living quarters down in the deck, Tadar'Ro asked me to throw that together. Had to move all my tools to some storage hole in the engine room, which I don't think is too smart." Elizabeth had a tendency to ramble, "Probably to keep me from diggin' into the engine too much when he hired me on. Ha! I specialize in taking care of the engine, electronics systems. Both hardware and software. I can pilot it too, but it's good you know how ,too. Better to have two people that know how to do it, easier to coordinate. Ya know?" Elizabeth explained as the group walked on. I wonder if they have any fancy or exotic t'bacc in this market here... She thought, meandering on.

    TAGS: @Master Selkath, @Ktala, @Mitth_Fisto, Others in the market group, and GM :)
    Last edited by Heavy Isotope, Jan 24, 2014
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.