main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Others - New Players Now Welcome!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Chewbacca89, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    IC: T'iana Ne Lanith & Darik Kilvaari
    The Marketplace, Kintoo

Darik smiled as the new girl continued on, as she agreed with Darik. "That's why I picked the Carbine, not too large, but not a pistol. Can't have my small-ish self looking like too easy of a target." She gave a slightly odd smile and held a half wink. He did managed to find out that she was indeed a pretty good tech, and also a pilot as well. Having more than one person who would fly, was always a good thing.

"Well this ship is like nothing I've worked on before, those Mon Cals.... They're something else when it comes to ship building. And architecture. I dunno... " She paused, "Well, I enjoy it enough. I do anything I can for Eirene, really, like your living quarters down in the deck, Tadar'Ro asked me to throw that together. Had to move all my tools to some storage hole in the engine room, which I don't think is too smart." Darik laughed. He was beginning to like this crewman. Nothing all mystical or too snooty about this one. She seemed to be pretty well normal. Which could be useful on this trip. "Probably to keep me from diggin' into the engine too much when he hired me on. Ha! I specialize in taking care of the engine, electronics systems. Both hardware and software. I can pilot it too, but it's good you know how ,too. Better to have two people that know how to do it, easier to coordinate. Ya know?"
    Darik nodded. "I hear ya." He then asked her, "By the way. What name you want to be called by. Cause saying 'Hey you', just dont cut it. Not like I got many folks here to talk shop talk with."

Meanwhile, as T'iana had stopped, to leave a scribe for any other fellow Fallanassi. She placed her hand against one of the walls, as if resting, but she had stepped into the flow of the Current. Not too far, but enough to do what she wishes to accomplish. As she walked the White Current, she began to become aware of another eddie. But this was not coming from their new companion. No, this was coming from another. Their movements echoed those of the group within the great Current, but was a separate path. Another from the ship? If that was the case, then why not travel the path together? T'iana looked over at Darik and the young girl and Voro'Cha. This was a very diverse group. Perhaps they did not feel comfortable walking the same path? So many different disciples of the life-force. And not all of them could move smoothly together. Such as a great stream, there was to be some turbulence and rapids from time to time. And then there was the strangeness within the ship. Things had changed. But had not as well. As if someone had settled one massive veil upon them. And not all things that were shown to them were clear. T'iana decided that might take more study, once they were back aboard the ship.

She lifted her hand away from the wall, and began to walk once more. Voro'cha seemed to be attentive. With a body movement that was not discernible to any other being, T'iana let Darik know that there was another somewhere close by. She then moved towards Voro'cha as they walked. "I do hope we find the fuel depot soon." she stated quietly.

Tag: Heavy Isotope , Mitth_Fisto, Master Selkath (The Market Group), Chewbacca89

2. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Voro'Cha
    The Marketplace, Kintoo

The group continued to move and flow and so he kept his peace and self council as he studied the members of their group. Their interactions and talking was telling in some ways, informative in others, and helpful as he gained more time studying how they interacted to modify his own behavioral qualms to mesh better with their group.

Pausing as the one did seemed to signal the others to pause with her, and so did he taking his ques from them. Touching the gift he could sense she was doing something but as it did not seem to affect any of the group nor any Kintoo he simply let it go. Whatever her stratagem or reasoning for her usage was not a concern of his, just as his own reasons for relocating the credit chit and keeping his weapon ready were no true concern of theirs worthy of an answer. Although when she sidled up to him as the male and newer female discussed their own weapons, an odd thing to try to understand, her speaking to him made him wonder what more she meant.

Stepping into the flow of all things he stepped forward and back, looking, listening, and tasting the possibilities. "T'iana Ne Lanith shall meet another shortly, when it is ready and time has moved as it should." Letting his tongues scent the air he tasted the hidden members flavor and compared it to the Kintoo and their group. It was a new unknown quantity that had come with the ship, a scent he had left as possibly a part of it. True the women from whom it seemed to come from was a worker of the ship, and so might of picked up whatever part of it smelled so like odd life. Yet the time in the steps of flowing showed another possibility. One which he kept his own council on, better to allow things to happen as they must and not force them. It was no concern of his so long as this oddity did not impose it's will upon his own or the group.

TAG: Ktala, Heavy Isotope, Chewbacca89, Master Selkath (Market Group)

3. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    IC: Crewman Elizabeth "Ellie" Hart
    Kintoo, Market Group

The tough looking man nodded. "I hear ya." He then asked her, "By the way. What name you want to be called by. Cause saying 'Hey you', just don't cut it. Not like I got many folks here to talk shop talk with."

Elizabeth paused for a moment, "Oh... ! Uh... Well," she said, "Most people who know me call me Ellie, or Elizabeth, if you like. If you're feeling formal you can call me Crewman Hart, like Tadar'Ro does. Up to you I guess." She rubbed the back of her neck. "If you're feeling snarky you can stick with 'Hey you," she said then laughed a little, in a vain attempt at some humor. "What about you?" She asked them both, she already met Voro'Cha before they picked up this odd bunch. "I do hope we find the fuel depot soon," the elegant looking woman stated quietly. "Yeah, how much longer 'til we get there? I'm feeling a mite hungry to boot." Maybe that odd feeling was from getting hungry. She took a canteen from the back of her belt and took a few sips, the water was cool and refreshing but tasted a bit strange, their purifiers probably needed some maintenance. It should be otherwise safe to drink though, so she held it up to offer some to the others.

TAGS: Ktala, Mitth_Fisto, Master Selkath

OOC: For some reason my tagging isn't working. :<

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    IC: T'iana Ne Lanith & Darik Kilvaari
    The Marketplace, Kintoo

As the group walked on, looking for the fuel depot, T'iana had remarked to Voro'Cha about finding the Fuel depot soon. He seemed to consider the statement at some great length, and then in his recorded voice which sounded like Master Skywalker, he responded to her. "T'iana Ne Lanith shall meet another shortly, when it is ready and time has moved as it should." T'iana tilted her head a little, looking at Voro'Cha for a moment, before she replied. "Yes, I believe you are correct." So, he was sensative enough to feel the flicker within the current then? But obviously, he did not consider it something to be concerned about. Actually, he did not seemed to be concerned about too much of anything, and wonder why he had agreed to come on this trip. But perhaps, his species, or his view into the current was different than hers. At many depths, a current can give a different viewpoint to those gazing into its waters. It was something to consider.

Darik meanwhile, was enjoying his conversation with their new companion. He decided to ask her, her name, and smiled at her reply. "Oh... ! Uh... Well," she said, "Most people who know me call me Ellie, or Elizabeth, if you like. If you're feeling formal you can call me Crewman Hart, like Tadar'Ro does. Up to you I guess." She rubbed the back of her neck. "If you're feeling snarky you can stick with 'Hey you," she said then laughed a little, in a vain attempt at some humor. "What about you?"

Darik have her a hearty laugh. "Name's Darik. And I dont think we need anything formal, after all, we're out to save the universe, arent we?" He made a roll of his eyes, nodding. My silent partner over there is T'iana."

T'iana looked over at her companion and the girl, giving the young woman a nod. "I'm not THAT silent." she stated with a smile. "Nice to meet you." T'iana added. The girl, who she now knows was called Elizabeth then commented, "Yeah, how much longer 'til we get there? I'm feeling a mite hungry to boot." T'iana looked around. "Hopefully, we should come across the fuel depot soon, and then we can grab something to eat, and food stocks for the ship." T'iana then spied a sign. Perhaps, a map, or sign post, to help guide them to where they needed to go next. T'iana walked over to read it.

Tag: Heavy Isotope , Mitth_Fisto, Master Selkath (The Market Group), Chewbacca89

5. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Locked at GM's request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.