Beyond ~*~The Outcast~*~ (altered timeline- action) ***CHAPTER THREE UP***

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by corellian_chic242, Feb 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  2. Anakin_Padme4ever Force Ghost

star 6
  3. PulsarSkate Ex-Mod

star 7
    I'm such a copy cat, but uberupness! :p
  4. Ceciana-ke-Aenlic Jedi Knight

5. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Up! Next chapter on Sunday! :)
  6. Alija_Rystan Jedi Knight

=D=

It's wonderful Vicki!!!

:D
  7. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hey, Natalie! :D Thanks for posting. :)
  8. Ylesly Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Great post!

It was very descriptive
  9. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Thanks so much, Yles. :D

I'm tempted to make that next post now....
  10. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Chapter Three

INDENTIt was now Laysi?s turn to be sitting in front of a computer. On the screen was a street map of the area around the Althm residence, drawn in glowing green lines.
    INDENT?I have men stationed here, here, and here.? She pointed to three red dots on the screen. ?Both of the entrances are covered, Unit Two having a good view of each.? She tucked a loose strand of hair back into place and arched her back, stretching. ?Unless they can teleport, they can?t leave without us knowing.?
    INDENTLaysi?s friend and partner, Bheth Talos, Jon?s twin sister, nodded, studying the map judiciously. ?Looks good. Do we have any substantial information as of now??
    INDENT?No one has entered or exited the apartment. Unit Two,? she pointed to one of the dots, ?did catch some comm traffic coming from the pad, but it was scrambled. They couldn?t make it out, and they didn?t have their recording equipment up yet.?
    INDENT?All right. We need to keep these manned at all times; rotate groups every few hours or so, and make sure that they are all fully awake. Send each group in with a gallon of caf, if you have to. I don?t want them to miss anything.? Her green eyes studied the screen again, and then she straightened.
    INDENT?I?ll man the control station for?? Laysi glanced at her chrono ??for the next eight hours, then I?ll turn it over to you.? Turning back to her monitor, she began comming the separate groups.

INDENT* * *

INDENTSoraya was awake now, sitting up on the couch. She was wearing a loose white shirt that Kamrio had given her; the blouse she had worn the day before could no longer cover her properly.
    INDENTAnd now her first thoughts concerning Kamrio had been confirmed; he was rather reserved. He had only said eight words to her so far: ?Good morning? and ?Go ahead and raid the fridge.? She found it rather intriguing.
    INDENTShe was jerked from her reverie when the doorbell rang. Kamrio appeared from the kitchen, unholstering his blaster as he headed towards the door. ?Keep down.? He peered through the white curtains, checking the person behind the door.
    INDENTSora heard a sigh escape his lips as he replaced the blaster. ?Come on in, Al,? he said, opening the door.
    INDENTCurious, she pulled herself back up and twisted to see the visitor. The two women locked eyes, and both held a countenance of skepticism. Sora gave her a quick once over: a bit taller than herself, with long copper-colored hair. The other woman?s blue eyes bored into her like laser drills. Soraya cocked an eyebrow, her face holding a challenge.
    INDENTKam looked between them uneasily, unsure of what to say. Alija saved him the trouble. ?Who?s this, Kam?? she asked, giving her friend a look not to be trifled with.
    INDENT?This is Soraya Taricks. The Sec came into Cabra?s looking for her, and I helped her escape.? He looked over towards the couch. ?Sora, this is Alija Rystan. She was my co-pilot on the Nightwing.?
    INDENTBoth seemed a bit more at ease after the introductions. Alija?s eyes softened a little, and she turned to Soraya. ?Why?s the Sec after you?? Her voice held a thick, rolling accent.
    INDENTSora sat up on the couch and rested her arms and chin on the back. ?They impounded my ship, the Pure Sabacc, and I got a little angry. I ended up killin? two cops.?
    INDENTRystan?s face changed completely, her bright blue eyes sparkling. ?Well, any enemy of the Sec is a friend of mine.? She reached out to shake Yelizaveta?s hand, smiling genially.
    INDENTKamrio looked rather relieved. Raking a hand through his disheveled hair, he said, ?Well, now that we all know each other, I have something to discuss with you two.?

[colo
  11. FuimusMaximus Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    More Max talos please. :D

j/k great story Vickers! :)
  12. Anakin_Padme4ever Force Ghost

star 6
    Another great post as usual, Vicki!! And now you got me slowly sitting on the edge of seat here, can't wait for more! :D

13. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm working on it, Max! :p He comes up more in the later chapters. :)

And I'm glad I have you on the edge of your seat, Gauri! :D I hope I don't disappoint with the later chapters.... [face_worried]
  14. PulsarSkate Ex-Mod

star 7
    Very cool Vicki! :D I'm gald to see its progressing nicely :cool:
  15. Laine_Snowtrekker Force Ghost

star 5
    I'd forgotten I was a "bad guy". :)

Great post, as always.
  16. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm glad you think so, Jessie! :)

And you aren't bad, Laine. ;) You're just on the wrong side.... :p
  17. SECRETSISTER Force Ghost

star 8
    Whoa! I'm glad I checked it out! Hmmmmm. So many familiar names....

Good fic, Vick! :D

See, I can rhyme, too....
  18. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Thanks for looking, Sel! :D

UP!
  19. PulsarSkate Ex-Mod

star 7
    Up!

I wonder if I'll be a bad guy...girl...whatever :p
  20. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I can't tell. [face_mischief] It would give away an important twist....

You're important, though. :)
  21. cristalvandepol Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm bad and I'm really enjoying it for some reason. :p

Great job Vicki! :D

More Max talos please.

:rolleyes:

j/k :p
  22. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm bad and I'm really enjoying it for some reason.

Awesome! [face_devil] :p

Yeah, I know, Max. What would happen if I killed you off in the next chapter? [face_mischief]
  23. Ceciana-ke-Aenlic Jedi Knight

24. FuimusMaximus Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *shakes fist at Cristal*

25. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    *points and laughs at Max* :p

Well, I guess I should be working on the next chapter, huh?
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.