main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC "The Outer Rim" - New Members 1st Stop is here!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by IamaSith, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IamaSith

IamaSith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2007
    Welcome to the "Outer Rim", your first stop on Salisbury's Fan Force boards. We welcome you with open arms and hope your stay here will inspire you to continue coming and develope true friendships in the day, months and years to come.

Please sound off a little about yourself (including only information you truly want to share)...

1. User Name or real?
    2. Where you live now?
    3. Where are you from if different?
    4. What do you do for a living (Please no advertising - so no specific companies)?
    5. Single/Married/Families?
    6. Favorite Star Wars Movie/character?
    7. Why are you here - what areas would you like to see on these boards?
    8. Send a private message to RipRoar with an email address to be added to this master list for future reference

Thank you and welcome to a larger world of like minded people who all share the foundation and passion of Star Wars! We look forward to getting to know you more both online and at actual FF events in the near future. ADDED NOTE - Walk back over to theforce.net for all your latest star wars news and happenings around the globe and my personal favorite - Forcecast - an excellent podcast to enjoy yearround!

2. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    - RipRoar [Also have a sock account under RripRroar because I had a log-in problem w/ puter]
    - Salisbury, NC
    - Niagara Falls, NY been here since 1997 (Jamestown and the Tonawandas before that)
    - Architecture (National Firm)
    - Happily Married w/ kids (Yes I had them indoctrined into Star Wars LORE while they were learning how to speak)
    - Star Wars (before it was called A New Hope) / R2D2 (Luke/EP3 Obiwan and the clones)
    - To make local friends who share this twisted passion I have for Star Wars!
    - I am a huge collector (My wife would say obsessed) of figures etc... Still have a ton of them from 1977. Enjoy the fiction very much...
    - Maybe hook up with others who role play or have mini's (I have hundreds of them!)
    - Member of Salisbury's local costuming group The Imperial Remnant and one of the founders of this board. Have to Say THANK YOU to Steven Sansweet for his recent approval letter for our group being able to PLAY in George's sandbox and the charity work we are involved with.

3. slaveone28146

slaveone28146 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    1. User Name or real? Jerry
    2. Where you live now? Salisbury NC
    3. Where are you from if different? Was originally born in Winston Salem NC
    4. What do you do for a living (Please no advertising - so no specific companies)? Full time student (Criminal Justice Major)
    5. Single/Married/Families? Happily in a relationship
    6. Favorite Star Wars Movie/character? Boba Fett
    7. Why are you here - what areas would you like to see on these boards? I want to meet new people that have the same intrest as me. Star Wars has already given me some of my best friends and would love to meet more people like them.

4. matthewuzimake123

matthewuzimake123 Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2007
    1. User Name or real? Matthew Taylor
    2. Where you live now?Salisbury
    3. Where are you from if different?
    4. What do you do for a living (Please no advertising - so no specific companies)? nothing
    5. Single/Married/Families? Married with 3 kids just kidding
    6. Favorite Star Wars Movie/character? revenge of the sith Darth maul
    7. Why are you here - what areas would you like to see on these boards?
    8. Send a private message to RipRoar with an email address to be added to this master list for future reference

5. Error_Macro_Jace

Error_Macro_Jace Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2007

Ill just do this in a paragraph because it feels more comfortable.[face_skull] My real name is Jace. I live in Salisbury. My favorite Star Wars movies are The Empire Strikes Back and Revenge of the Sith, and my favorite character is Obi-Wan (and Vader too... and Grevious...and Maul... ill stop there:p) I am here because its pretty obvious Star Wars is awesome, and its great to meet new people and to talk and have a good means of communication with the rest of the group!

6. Darth_Phanax

Darth_Phanax Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2007
    Josh
    I live in Sailsbury NC
    General grievous is my favorite character
    I'm here to chat and make new friends

7. Magic_Vader_83

Magic_Vader_83 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 27, 2007
    1. User Name or real?
    Chris/ Magic_Vader_83

2. Where you live now? Salisbury NC

3. Where are you from if different? um NO?
    4. What do you do for a living (Please no advertising - so no specific companies)? Student/Packaging delivery guy/ lawn care

5. Single/Married/Families? single ladies ;)

6. Favorite Star Wars Movie/character? Anyone NOT say EMPIRE? Obi-wan Kenobi OR Vader Vader ROCKS!

7. Why are you here - what areas would you like to see on these boards? Friends with members

8. Send a private message to RipRoar with an email address to be added to this master list for future reference OKIE DOKIE

8. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Welcome all!

9. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    Well, here goes:
    1. User Name or real?- Darth MacDuff (Paul)
    2. Where you live now?- High Point, NC
    3. Where are you from if different?- Was born in Houston, Texas
    4. What do you do for a living (Please no advertising - so no specific companies)?- Health Insurance
    5. Single/Married/Families?- Married (I have one and my wife has two children- all grown)
    6. Favorite Star Wars Movie/character?- I still like the first one/Lord Vader, ya think.
    7. Why are you here - what areas would you like to see on these boards?- I am a huge Star Wars fan. Been so since 1977.
    8. Send a private message to RipRoar with an email address to be added to this master list for future reference- Already has my e-mail address.

10. Zero_Fallen

Zero_Fallen Jedi Youngling

Nov 2, 2007
    My name is Mark A.K.A. Zero Fallen.
    I reside in Salisbury N.C.
    Ha Ha I play Games for a living ( I am the biggest Halo fanatic ever!!!)
    Although my favorite star wars movie is Ep.1, my favorite character would definitely be Grievous.
    I am here to enjoy speaking to people with common interests.

11. SmashVadersFist

SmashVadersFist Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2007
    1. User Name or real? smashvadersfist
    2. Where you live now? Nc
    3. Where are you from if different? NY
    4. What do you do for a living (Please no advertising - so no specific companies)? Build it so they will come
    5. Single/Married/Families? undecided
    6. Favorite Star Wars Movie/character? Fett
    7. Why are you here - what areas would you like to see on these boards? war, Star Wars

12. ROYAL_RED

ROYAL_RED Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2006
    1. User Name or real? Royal Red
    2. Where you live now? Piedmont NC
    3. Where are you from if different? Western NC
    4. What do you do for a living (Please no advertising - so no specific companies)? Domestic Engineer / Teacher
    5. Single/Married/Families? Married
    6. Favorite Star Wars Movie/character? Jar Jar Binks (HEHEHEHEHE)
    7. Why are you here - what areas would you like to see on these boards? Friendship / More Hangman Please

13. TK-BIG

TK-BIG Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2007
    1. User Name or real? TKBIG
    2. Where you live now? Inner Space (Linwood)
    3. Where are you from if different? Outer Space (Lexington)
    4. What do you do for a living (Please no advertising - so no specific companies)?
    I don't live I exist in a vacuum known as fatherhood and pour money in the perpetual black hole called kids......to do this I'm a Registered Nurse.
    5. Single/Married/Families? Married with children (*love and marriage, love and marriage, go together like a horse and carriage*...LOL)
    6. Favorite Star Wars Movie/character? Duh...Sandtroopers!
    7. Why are you here - what areas would you like to see on these boards? War/famine disease/pestilence...well...then again, I guess Friendship and hanging with geeks like me could be interesting too.

14. SpeedDemonJuliet

SpeedDemonJuliet Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 2007
    1. User Name or real? SpeedDemonJuliet
    2. Where you live now? NC
    3. Where are you from if different? Born and breed in NC
    4. What do you do for a living (Please no advertising - so no specific companies)? Student
    5. Single/Married/Families? Single but in a relationship
    6. Favorite Star Wars Movie/character? Like the older trilogy best / don't really have a favorite
    7. Why are you here - what areas would you like to see on these boards? Friendships / [face_thinking] Areas are already being covered.

15. star0258

star0258 Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2007
    Ok. So I know that i'm one of the first on this board, but I kind of forgot to post to this. SOoo, better late than never I always say!

1. User Name or real? Karen
    2. Where you live now? Salisbury
    3. Where are you from if different? my parents
    4. What do you do for a living (Please no advertising - so no specific companies)? Registered Nurse
    5. Single/Married/Families? can I skip this one?
    6. Favorite Star Wars Movie/character? oh come on! Wicket!!!
    7. Why are you here - what areas would you like to see on these boards? for friendship. not sure, they're going pretty well i'd say, why mess with good!

And there you have it guys! That's all she wrote!

16. jedicouncil58

jedicouncil58 Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2007
    and yet through all this excitement i still log off

17. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Reminder - this thread is for new members to post a little info. about themselves so we can all get to know you more...

18. Zabernax

Zabernax Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2008
    Hello all this is my first post so please bear with me.
    My name is Zabernax
    I live near Asheville Nc
    Maried= 7 years.
    1 boy 4yrs old
    1 girl 2yrs old
    I like Attack of the Clones Best
    and I'm in the process of building my Jango Fett costume
    and I'm happy to be here.
    Plus I work 3rd so im on most nites
    See ya
    Zab

19. IamaSith

IamaSith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2007
    WELCOME!

20. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    Welcome to FF Salisbury! These guys rock and I hope you get to come to a meeting.

21. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Where have all the member's gone?

22. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Some newer members are J^2 (Jason and Jeni) from our D&D adventures. Hopefully they will find their way here and share a little about themselves...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.