main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The padawan journels.

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Poy Starous, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poy Starous

Poy Starous Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2013
    A hooded figure walks alone,his face and body shielded from the naboo plains,nothing is visable other than his blood soaked bare feet.He staggers as he walks,unable to keep fighting his body,the young teenager,no more then 14 falls into a bundle as his farthers last words ring through his mind...

"Please poy..dont let him catch you.,you must go...now...find them please find them."

Poys eyes close as he lays amongst the lush grass,barly breathing.

2. Poy Starous

Apr 24, 2013
    Poy lay unconscious,all the while his farthers words circled round his mind,his shrieks tore at poy's soul..Within a few minutes poys life was going to turn for the worse...again...

Ooc.hi all,just started this little rp to get myself known alittle..I dont mind where or what you want to take this rp,lets just see where we can take this and see how many people we can get involved.

3. Poy Starous

Apr 24, 2013
    Forgot to add the ooc bit,only reason i added abit more story was to add it aswell lol

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Welcome to the RPF!

You may want to check out "How to make and run a RPG (New Gamemasters START HERE)" and "Our games and how to play them (New players START HERE)". As for introducing yourself to the community, simply look at any existing run games and join one that interests you to both become familiar with role playing and to make friends.

Also the Role Playing Resource forum is a good place to build a future game in threads such as "The Game Group", "Interest Measurement Thread" and "RPG Tech Talk". You can also find a thread "RPG Introduction Service v2.0" as a means to find players for a game or find a game for you. And just to talk, here in this forum we have a social thread called "Hooper McFinney's".

If you have any further questions that need answering and cant find it in those places, then feel free to bug Penguinator and Ramza, our resident moderators. They'll be more than happy to help you.

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  5. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Thank you, Mitth.

As this game does not meet our minimum requirements for an opening post, I am going to have to lock it. Please PM me if you have any questions about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.