main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Padawan's Escape, fan fiction RPG to be made into a fan film

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthKomar, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKomar

DarthKomar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 22, 2007
    My intention with this game

I had this idea about what would have happened if some Padawans manged to escape the Jedi Temple during Anakin's raid and I figured it would make an awesome animated fan film. So keep in mind that this will become a movie if all goes well, or if all goes badly for our younglings ;)

Game Background

Jedi Master Anakin has returned to the Jedi temple along with an army of battle droids and clone troopers, the Jedi and Younglings in the temple are slaughtered save four young Padawans.

Together they attempt to hide from "Darth Vader" and the clone army as they seek-out other survivors.

Game rules

1. PM the game master (me) your character sheet for approval, do not post it in the thread or you will be ignored

2. Follow TOS rules

3. No Godmoding (keeping in mind that this will be a movie, semi-impossible situations such as a padawan defeating a sith lord can be PMed to the game master for approval)

4. Keep in mind this will be a movie

5. Have fun!

Character Sheet

Name:
    Race:
    Appearance
    --Hair color:
    --Skin color:
    --Clothing:
    Personality:
    Sabre color:
    Force skill
    --Force strengths:
    --Force weaknesses:
    Bio:

Additional Information

I'll be coming in to play extras such as clone troopers and droids, the four players may also add other extra characters in their posts (clones and droids) but don't over do it.

The Game will end with either the padawan's hiding out indefinitely separated or together: or by the padawans meeting up with Jedi survivors.

The Padawans are not permitted to separate into no more than two groups after escaping the temple.

When one character talks to another, you must wait for the reply from the intended character.

First one to get a character may start the game rolling.

May the force be with you.

2. Ewok-Kenobi

Ewok-Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2006
    Two points here...
    First, Anakin was never a Jedi master. If anything, at this point he was a Sith Apprentice.
    And second, there were no droids involved in the battle. It was Just Ani and the Clones XD

3. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    Droids where used in the novelization, and in the movie the younglings do refer to Ani as "Master"

4. Ewok-Kenobi

Ewok-Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2006
    Yes, but if you think back to Episode 2, when Obi-Wan is still just a knight, Anakin calls him master. Im pretty sure that anybody above the rank of Knight is reffered to as Master. Anakin was still just a Jedi Knight at the time of his turning. If you pay attemtion, he argues with the councils decision NOT to make him a Jedi Master.
    And There were No droids killing jedi in the Jedi temple. At the time, the Clones were At war with the Droid armies.

5. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    I do know he calls him that in SW2, keep in mind this is from the perspective of the padawans and they called him master.

Also, the attack was during order 66 so they where no longer at war with the droids. And the droids are only in the novelization.

6. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Wookiepedia confirmation, ani never hit master, though he was on the council.

7. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    How young are the padawans supossed to be?

8. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Between 10 and 18 I think...

9. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    We only need one more player then the game may commence!

It might also be worth adding that this will be done with CGI legos.

10. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    We now have all four players, let the game begin!

NEW RULE!!!!!

Please name whoever it is you are talking to at the end of your post under a Header Rule (see the end of this post for an example.

And So it begings

Jacen Antilles was practicing saber drills with his master, Cin Drallig. "Just relax Jacen, let the force guide you" said his master reassuringly, and with that one piece of advice his confidence lifted and the deceptively small training probe was defeated. "Good young one, you have done well in your training. It will not be long before you can join me in the field"

Jacen

11. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    GM approved!

Name: Jade Kalpzer
    Race: Chiss/Zabrak
    Appearance
    --Hair color: Black tied into a long ponytail.
    --Skin color: Black with red markings patterned into that similar to that of the future rebellion symbol.
    --Clothing: Black shirt endorrned with the Kalpzer family symbol, Red pants with Black skirt overtop of it. Silver necklace with Rancor tooth. Black shoes with white ridges.
    Personality: Very tomboyish, generally will not back down from a fight. Her attitude has gotten her into trouble on many occasions thus proving her need of freinds to prevent this. She also is very much like her brother, and will usually destroy her enemies beyond visual recognition if left alone with one. She has been regarded the 'most likely to fall' in her class.
    Sabre color: Black, like all sabers from her family.
    Force skill
    --Force strengths: Mind tricks, physical ability enhancement, force push, force shriek, and Juyo/Vapaad form.
    --Force weaknesses: Lightning, and other energy based force abilities.
    Bio: Raised with her brother and parents, Jade was more of a little brother to Jar'then then a little sister. She came to the jedi temple at age 7 and becam e a prominent youngling, eventually gaining a master at age 10. After her parents disappeared, she began her descent, generally trying to further learn darker skills, though always prevented to do so by her freinds. She has no knowledge as to where her brother had ended up after their seperation, but assumes that he must be alive due to his continuous energy being felt in the force. She has developped a sense of leadership, and is vouching to lead the padawans.

12. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    Race: Human
    Appearance
    --Hair color: red hair
    --Skin color: green eyes
    --Clothing: jedi padawan robes
    Personality: Has a really friendly personality. He is known for his practical jokes but can act serious when neccessary. He often plays a leadership like role.
    Sabre color: Green
    Force skill
    --Force strengths: lightsaber combat, telekinetikess, piloting
    --Force weaknesses: Force Healing
    Bio: Jacen was brought up in the Jedi Temple. He was known for his skills in lightsaber combat and was to be apprenticed to Cin Drallig. However that did not happen because of the attack by Anakin Skywalker.

Jacen smiled as he fought. Cin had set up various training remotes and Jacen was using Soresu to defend himself. He managed to stave of several beams before the remotes were put out of commission.

"Thank you Master." Jacen bowed. "You have received another Clone Wars assignment? I heard that Grevious and Dooku were defeated the war may be over soon!" Jacen said as he untied bandages around his eyes.

Tag Cin

[color=white][hl=black][b]I_H Edit:[/b][/hl][/color] Fixed Sidescroll

13. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    "Good news travels fast I see" said Master Cin with a smurk "but I have received another assignment, and believe this will be the last time I face the droid army alone" he said with a wink.

TAG: Jacen

14. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade sighed as she fiddled with her saber, her master was supposed to be recieving an assignment from the council, but she had a feeling that this war would soon turn tide, though she wasn't sure how. As her master exitted the room, she smiled as the Xamster walked over to her.

"So master, what's our assignment?" She asked, smiling as she knew what it was. The Xamster simply smiled and replied,

"Well the council says that if you predictions are true, then the temple's security must be changed, but they don't believe that the clones could possibly do it..." He sighs as he begins to think. Jade simply smiles and says,

"So, we're to keep watch on the clones who are posted to gaurding the temple?" Her master looks at her with his ever joyant eyes and replies,

"Exactly." Jade nods as they proceed to the security room, to have complete watch over all sentries.
    I wonder how Jar'then's doing... Jade thinks to herself as she begins her 'mission'.

Tag: Those who come to the security room.

15. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Observers' OOC: Sorry to butt in. If anyone gets annoyed with having to scroll sideways to read every line, go to any Mod, give them your page's web address, and get them to sort it out.

I'm willing to bet that someone doesn't know how to do the GM-requested horizontal rule, and that is what has caused this problem.

To do it properly and avoid sideways scroll, do hr inside a pair of square brackets, with hr meaning horizontal rule.

*waves farewell and dematerialises*

16. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"Really?" Jacen asked. He hooked his lightsaber to his belt and wiped his face. "What exactly is the plan then?"

Tag Cin

17. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    "The clones have been acting a bit odd, it's almost like they don't want to destroy the droids. I think they might..." Cin stopped abruptly, looked out of the training hall and then turned back to Jacen, "Stay here" and with that he left in a hurry.

TAG: Jade

18. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    As Master Cin entered the security post, Jade's master got up. The old Xamster proceeded to greeting him, and eventually came backover, with Cin behind him, looking very anxious.

"Jade, it appears master Cin has had a similar vision, which may mean that what you two are predicting may come true. Though to be honest, even I can't see through the darkness of the future, so I'm unsure as to how you two can..." Jade's master says to her, inviting her to speak with master Cin. Jade stands up respectively, and says,

"Master Cin, you had a vision predicting upcoming events?" She looks at him oddly, as if there was more to him than meets the eye, but mearly passes it off as nothing for the time being.

Tag: Cin

19. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    "I haven't had a vision like yours Jade, but I do know something is coming" he replyed, having to force (no pun intended) himself not to start biting his fingernails. "What did your vision hold young one?"

20. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    GM Approved!

Name: Wati tuttor
    Race: Human
    Appearance
    --Hair color: Brown
    --Skin color: White
    --Clothing: Jedi Robes
    Personality: Shy, Likes to fight droids
    Sabre color: Blue
    Force skill
    --Force strengths: Strong Force Sense
    --Force weaknesses: Weak Force Push
    Bio: Wati Tuttor has never been on a mission. He watched his master leave the Jedi Temple the night of Anakins attack and he never came back. Wati was born on Naboo and misses it very much. He is skilled with a lightsaber.

21. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    We had a player drop out so I'll be playing his character as well.

Name: Mazlo Perth
    Race: Nautolan
    Appearance
    --Hair color: None
    --Skin color: Dark Blue
    --Clothing: Regular Jedi Robes
    Personality: Generally, Mazlo is quiet, studious and serious. Around people he knows a little better, such as his master, he opens up more and comes across as warm and fun. He?s honest in general, but Mazlo knows how to ?bend? the truth to suit him. One of his biggest flaws is his lack of self-confidence. Because of this, he will often not take risks when he should. He enjoys learning things, and asks a lot of questions.
    Sabre color: Blue
    Force skill
    --Force strengths: Jump, Telekinesis, Sense
    --Force weaknesses: Mind Trick, Telepathy
    Bio: Mazlo was born on Glee Ansem, to two young Nautolans. When he was a year old, the Jedi Watchmen for Glee Ansem came to his parents and after taking a midichlorian test, requested that he become a Jedi. Mazlo?s parents were in their early twenties, and weren?t ready for a child, anyway. They took this as a stroke of luck, and happily gave him away. He was taken to the temple on Coruscant to begin training.

As a young child at the Jedi Temple, Mazlo was part of Rancor Clan, learning basic lightsaber combat from Yoda and how to consciously feel the Force. By age twelve, they were getting into more advanced techniques, and starting the process of finding a master. Mazlo, although not the best combatant, stood out in the lightsaber trials, for his precision and attention to detail when fighting.

That, along with his general obedience and studiousness, made Jedi Master Saesee Tiin choose him as a Padawan. The next few years were almost all work, training and studying when he wasn?t sleeping or eating. Mazlo rarely complained outside his own head though, and was grateful for the knowledge he was receiving. He made friends with a few of his fellow Padawans, but not many, and he generally put training ahead of friends.

He went on his first mission within a few months of his apprenticeship, a diplomatic assignment. It was less exciting than he had imagined, but he was slightly glad of that, having been nervous about what kinds of thing he would have to face. When he was thirteen, Mazlo built his first lightsaber, in the ice caves on Ilum. The Clone Wars began later that year, and while Master Tiin when to Geonosis, Mazlo was instructed to stay home. Throughout the war, Mazlo and Saesee fought on the front lines on many battles. In 23 BBY, Master Tiin and Mazlo were on Coruscant, waiting for their next assignment when Anakin Skywalker and Darth Sidious struck.

22. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade looks down and sighs.

"I don't entirely understand it, but here it goes; I saw the temple being over-run by clones, killing Jedi, and younglings, and master Sky-" Jade sniffles in sadness, "Master Skywalker is with them, not being attacked, but attcking, I saw, I saw my own master laying in a pool of his own blood..." She then slumps into a chair, hating that she was the only one to have seen this vision, hating to know that it may be a possiblility. Her master walks over and pats her shpoulder reassuringly, and says,

"I don't understand it myself, but I trust her, and that's the only thing I can do..." Jade smiles weakly, and sniffles again,

"I- I also see something else, far of on Tatooine, but is so clouded it's hard to make out, but a jedi wielding a black saber, and brandishing red eyes seems to be there..." She sighs again and looks to master Cin, "Do you know what any of this may mean?"

23. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    "I think it may do us good to heed your warning young one, we believe you but I doubt anyone would believe that Skywalker would do such a thing. No Jedi has ever done something so terrible!"

Jade looked up, with a look of horror rather than relief that those she trusted most believed her.

Just then, Mazlo Perth entered and told them the same story of Anakin's attack.

"Three now have predicted this fate, we cannot possibly dismiss it now" said Cin.

No sooner had he finished speaking, when Wati tuttor ran in.

TAG: Wati

24. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    "Did you feel it too?!?!" Wati asked only moments after running in. His young face was covered with sweat.

25. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade looks over to Watti, the Nabbosian who was a couple years younger than her, and says,

"Yes, Watti, I did, and I still wish I hadn't..." Jade sighs, she knew that this was going to happen, and there was no stopping it, expecially because of how clear the vision was, almost as if it was a matter of days.

"Master Cin, do you have any suggestions as to what we must do?" Jade's master asks simply, as calm as ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.