main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Padawan's Escape, fan fiction RPG to be made into a fan film

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthKomar, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKomar

DarthKomar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 22, 2007
    IC - Mazlo

"Where can we go? I don't want to run forever, my legs hurt" he sat down next to and sighed and fell asleep on Jade's lap.

TAG - Wati (could you say something to Jacen?)

2. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:

Wati stretched for a long minute. He noticed Jacen deep in thought. Curious, Wati wanted to check on him.
    "Are you okay Jacen?" Wati asked. "You look like you're thinking hard. What about?"

TAG: Any

3. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    IC - Jacen

"I'm not sure, but I've felt uneasy ever since we ran into Vader. Something is wrong, terribly wrong." He replied

4. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC: Wati

"If you ask me," Started Wati in a whisper that only Jacen could hear, "We need a plan. Staying here isn't going to help us. What do you think? I mean, maybe we could go somewhere secluded?" Wati stopped fo a short minute. "Whatever we do, it has to be done soon."

TAG: Jacen

5. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Jade

Jade sighed as the nautolan fell asleep in her lap, and closed her eyes, begining to meditate carefully, trying to come up with a plan.

Tag - Mazlo if he's awakened by her meditation

6. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    IC - Mazlo

ZZzz.. (lol)

IC - Jacen

"I agree, we need to do something soon. But I fear that nowhere will be safe and that we will end up running forever, eventually we will have to make a stand against Vader."

TAG - Wati

OOC: Sorry this one took a while, we ran out of bandwidth and only just got it back.

7. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:

"Stand against Vader?!?!" Wati asked in shock and fear. "That's crazy. We would be better off joining the darkside. At least then we might live!" Wati used the force to calm himself. But it was a rather crazy thought.

TAG: Jacen

8. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Skarlin

The diminutive Squib had finally managed to lose the empire, and was now landing his ship on a landing platform on Tatooine. His ship came to a comfortable landing, and Skarlin found himself wondering what to do next. He had to change his ship, as the empire would probably have a relatively decent description of it.

Tag - None

9. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    IC - Jacen

"Vader must not be permitted to continue, we must be willing to give up our lives for our cause. What's four compared the countless he has already murdered and will murder? And don't let me catch you thinking about joining the dark side again. Such thoughts are dangerous."

IC - Malzo

"ZZzz..!!...TATOOINE!" Said Malzo, as he woke startled, "Skarlin is on Tatooine!"

TAG - Wati and Jade

10. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC - Wati

"I wasn't serious!" said Wati quickly. "I would never join the dark side. Vader killed many of my friends, I was just thinking it was going to be hard. we need some outside help. Others who will stand against him." Wati sat in silence until he jumped due to the yelling noise. He heard Malzo yell about Skarlin.

11. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Jade

Jade was suddenly startled out of her meditative trance by Mazlo's shout. The nautoloid had awoken to shout that Skarlin was on Tatooine. Jade cleared her ears in an attempt to relieve the pain from the shout then looked at Mazlo and asked,

"Are you sure of that? I'm not saying that I don't believe you, but that was quite random..." Jade sighed and looked at the floor in front her. Her aunt had left the flat while they were all busy thinking. She turned to the group and said breakingly,

"I don't think that what you're saying is a good idea Jacen, after all, Vader was a knight before he was converted, and has years more experience then any of us, and he'll be bound to have the emperor holding his leash, so even if we get rid of Vader, if, the emperor'll be bound to wipe us away without a second thought..." She sighed, as she was displaying none of the courage her family was known for.

Tag - All

12. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    IC - Mazlo

"Yes I'm sure! He's in danger, Vader knows he's there to!" he said in a panic.

IC - Jacen

"Calm down Malzo" replied Jacen, "I think Jade we may be meeting Vader after all, unless you think we should abandon Skarlin after what he's done for us?"

IC - Mazlo

"Jade, Jacen is right. We need to go to Tatooine and help him"

TAG - Jade

13. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Jade

Jade sighed, and replied,

"I do want to help him, we just have one major problem. We don't have a ship, so therefore we can't easily go and help him at the moment." Jade hated that they were all being rash and not thinking of their current position. She also hated that position, but currently wished she could be training with her master instead of running away from someone who was once one of the most famous and respected jedi.

Tag - All

14. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC - Wati

"Do you guys hear something?" Wati asked, walking over to a window to look outside. He was sure he had felt someone watching them. "I must be really tired. I'm hearing things. We need a plan, it won't be long before someone does find us."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.