main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Padawan's Escape, fan fiction RPG to be made into a fan film

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthKomar, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKomar

DarthKomar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 22, 2007
    Wati and Mazlo tried desperately to get the ship started. As Wati randomly hit buttons that took his fancy at the time, Mazlo looked anxiously as if he was getting closer to the self destruct. Too anxious, he hid his face in his palms and accidentally found to forward controls propelling the small craft forward crushing the clones that Jade and Jacen had been busy with at the moment.

"I got it working!" He said, sticking his head out of the door with pride.

TAG: Jade, Jacen.

2. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jacen who had been in close proximity with the troopers let out a yell as he dodged the large Cruiser.

"Good work!" Jacen yelled over the roar of the engines. He motioned at Jade. "Come on!"

They ran up the ramp. Jacen immediately ran to the gunners station and positioned himself in the lower turret area. "Get us out of here!" He yelled as he aimed at the door. Clones barely managed to burst through and opened fire on the ship. Jacen fired and took them out with relative ease. "Cone more are comign with missile launchers hurry!" Jacne yelled urgently.

3. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    Wati raced for the second turret. He found a headset there in which he could speak with the other padawans. Hopefully the could teach him how to use the turret.

TAG: padawans

4. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jaden sensed Watti's apprehension and jerked on his head set. "Hey Watti just aim and pull the trigger don't tounch anything else!"

Laser beams lanced over the ship as they pulled off. Jacen looked out and noticed V-wings chasing them. Jacen mentally kicked himself he should have known that Clones would have fighters to prevent escape!

Tag Padwans

5. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    Wati's force sence helped him blast the clones. He was getting better with every shot. "How am I doing?" Wati asked Jacen.

TAG: Jacen

6. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    Mazlo was biting his finger-nails as he could not tell what was going on, telepathy was not one of his strong points.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"

TAG: Padawans

7. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jacen let out a woot at Watti's comment. "Good job we should be breakign the atmosphere soon!"

Soon the ships detiorated from the sheer aim and pressure from Jacen and Watti's turret fire. Soon the ship approached hyperspace to an unknown destination.

"I say that we go to Ossus there is a hidden Jedi sanctuary there we can stay there until we find a place to go." Jacen said simply to the others.

Tag Padawans

OOC: Jacen didn't hear Mazlo's comment since he was in the turret.

8. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    "What about Tatooine?" Wati asked to anyone who could here him. "Master Kenobi said it s a place for people who do not want to be found." When Wati finished he had just enough time to take a shot at a clone ship.

9. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    "Ossus sounds good" said Mazlo as he came out of his hiding place "but I say we vote on it. Tatoone or Ossus?"

10. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"Ossus." Jacen said. "We can hide our force signatures there if we go tot Tatooine then the ripples we cause in the Force can quickly alert others of our presence and bring about our demise. Besides there are already a Jedi Sanctuaries there."

Tag Padawans

11. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    "Are there any Jedi there now?" Wati asked the other padawans. "I guess the more logical thing to do is to go where there might be Jedi. And if they find us on Ossus, then Tatooine can always be a backup plan."

12. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    "No." Jade states firmly, she was recollecting her thoughts, "No, we must go to Tatooine, part of my vision takes place there, and if we get closer it may decloud..." She looks at the other three sternly, hoping they would listen to her. She was anxious because she was hoping that the being in her vision was her brother, but for the time being she hoped that it wasn't their demise.

Tag: Padawans

13. windu4

May 15, 2008
    "Jade." Jacen began. "We can get caught in Tatooine. Ossus can hide our force signatures we can't fly into our demise!" Jacen said.

He stood up to stretch and poured himself a glass of cold water. He sat down again and sighed rubbing his temples.

Tag Padawans

14. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade sighs as she replies,

"You don't get it, I need to know what this vision's about, it must be important, else I wouldn't be having it!" Jade looks firmly to the Human, knowing that he was thinking of their safety, and Jade was thinking of nothing but her vision. Suddenly the scope beeps.

"What the, it can't be imperi-" Jade stops, she found herself saying something that she didn't even know, "Republic forces..." She checks the sensors to see that there was an ugly looking YT-1300 flying along side them. "Stand down vessel, this is a republic transport, don't force us to-" She was cut off before she could finish.

"Stuff it you measly Padawan escapies..." A slightly foriegn sounding voice comes through, as the Ugly keeps pace with the YV-100, "Now, I was hoping to help y'all, seen as you're in a bit of a predicament..." The voice says as Jade looks to the other Padawans in confusion.

15. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    "What do we do?" Wati asked to the other padawans. He hoped that someone would think of a better plan, the three of them arguing back and forth wasn't exactly produtive.

16. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jacen just returned Jade's stare with a passive gaze. He wasn't easily intimidated even if it was a Chiss. As he did he heard the transmission.

Jacen jumped up and approached the com. "What do you want sir? We on quite an urgent mission."

Jacen spun his lightsaber above his hand using the force. he positioned himself by the hallway ready to burst up the stairs and open fire on the ship as soon as they showed any suspicious movement.

Tag All

17. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    The voice simply replies,

"Well first off you can stay away from that turbo laser, I'd have you out before you had it ready. Anyways, I'm here to help, you see, I'm also a young force user, though I am lacking in most departments, I still can manipulate it." Jade grins and looks to Jacen, and asks,

"So, who are you?" She was hoping to get as much information as possible. Suddenly the ship shudders as a docking claw pulls the two together. The hatch opens, and a short being in blazng red fur boards, sporting his saber at his side.

"I'm a Squib, and your a Chiss/Zabrak hybrid." The Squib says, as he looks at his surroundings, "Nice hulk you have here, might want to rid yourself of it if I were you, the Imperials'll easily track and destroy it."

18. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"Thanks." Jacen said simply and nodded at Watti indicating him to do so. Jacen then guestered with the force the Squib's lightsaber shot from his belt and into Jacen's hand. "Now tell us the real reason why you here."

Tag Padwans

19. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    "Simple, I'm a force user, you're force users, we should team up, it'd benefit all of us." The Squib replies, using force grip to return himself his lightsaber. Jade watches the tool fly by and recognizes the appearance.

"That's a Kalpzer made saber! Where'd you get it?!?" Jade shouts, almost feaing a possiblity. The Squib looks at his saber and says,

"My parents had to buy it for me, they got it from a street vendor, pretty nice use for someone like me. Oh, by the way, the name DeShaddaa, Skarlin DeShaddaa." Skarlin replies, grinning offly.

20. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"Hmmmm," Jacen muttered. "Than what's your plan I have been thinking Nar Shadda would also be a place to dissapear."

Tag Padawans

21. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    Wati was quiet until now.
    "were you at the temple?" Wati asked the newcomer, slightly confused at why there was a force user that he han not seen at the Jedi temple.

22. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    "No, no I was raised by my jedi parents, and learned about the force from them." Skarlin replies, sighing happily, "As to my plan, I have none, I was just joining you guys because I watched this ship burst out of the hangar of the jedi temple with it's turbolasers firing at superior accuracy compared to a droid, so I thought I'd follow and see what you were doing." He then looks to the Padawans and asks, "What're your names? It should be fair that you give me yours seen as I gave you mine." Jade looks over to Jacen, then says,

"My name is Garj'ad'enda, though you can call me Jade for simplicity. I'm the youngest heir to the Kalpzer family." Jade then pulls up her saber and says, "This is why I recognized your saber, it's my first one, the one I lost in the depths of the Raxus junks."

"Hmm, the dealer must've found it there, well it's performed greatly, though I changed the grip so I could perform the Shein style instead." Skarlin comments, now looking to Jacen, Watti, and Mazlo, and says, "And you three are?"

23. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jacen shrugged and clipped his lightsaber back to his belt. "Jacen Antilles, but you can call me Jacen for the sake of simplicity." Jacen said.

He folded his arms across his chest as he sat down slowly. He still kept his guard up though.

Tag Padawans

24. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    "I'm Wati Tuttor, but you just call me Wati." Wati said as he moved closer to the other padawans. Wati unclipped his Lightsaber and rolled it in his hands. He wanted it at te ready in case of a fight

25. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    "Mazlo" said a familiar voice from Mazlo's hiding place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.