main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Padawan's Escape, fan fiction RPG to be made into a fan film

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthKomar, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    As Jade approached the Chiss, she felt a very girlish urge as she saw exactly how he was built. He was muscular to moderate degree, and handsomly dressed compared to the rest of the patrons, almost to the degree of not even fitting in, and yet mysterious. As she approached him, he turned to her, his red eyes flashing darkly as he states,

"What do you want girl?" Jade tried to keep herself from swooning at the well proportioned voice, and replied,

"Have-have you heard of Garj'arthe'nalkes?" The Chiss looks at her and replies,

"Yeah, I've heard of him...and if I could just find him I could put his head on palpatine's desk. Oops, looks liek you just learned my secret, well, can't let you go blabing, expecially seen as you're looking for him to, so I suppose I'll have to deal with you." He then grabs her am and drags her outside to a back alley, brandishing his saber.

Tag: Jacen

2. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jacen slighed slowly he waited 4 full minutes before he charged out of the allweyway. Jacen whipped out his lightsaber at the Chiss who was grabbing Jade and slashed at him kicking Jade away from the Chiss at the same time.

Tag Spatz

3. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade, disappointed with her vision's result, pulled her saber from her belt, and disembarked the Chiss's head. Her rage was present as she usually never decapitated her foe, or assailant unless severly enraged. She turned to Jacen, smiling a half-hearted smile and says,

"Thanks..." She sighs as they return to the speeder, and says, "Sorry about that, there was something about his presence that made me, well, act differently. Suppose one less acolyte means one less arse on our tails..." Jade sighs as she examines the Acolytes saber, it would most likely be red, but the handle design was similar to that of another she had seen.

"I suppose we should get to Nar Shaddaa, and sell the ship..." Jade says as they proceed back to the ship.

4. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jacen's lightsaber still hummed as he stared at Jade with suprise he quirked an eyebrow then shut down his lightsaber.

"Um ok, but I don't think we should stay at Nar Shadda to long." Jacen picked up the body and the head fo the dead Chiss and lugged it in the back of the speeder. "We can just dump him in space."

Jacen nosed the speeder out of Mos Espa and hit the throttle. he hit the charge and they lurched forward. Soon they approached the ship. Jacen with Jade's help grabbed the body and dumped it in the cargo hold.

"Soooo why decapitate the Chiss why not just preform Shi or something? Decapitating him hardly seemed neccessary." Jacen said.

Tag Spatz

OOC: Post in galactic civil war!

5. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade smiles a girlish smile and replies,

"I guess my anger got the better of me..." Sighing she lifts the body onto the ship as Jacen puts away the speeder. As Jacen returns to the ship, Jade says, "I'm sorry I got us into this mess...and why shouldn't we stay on Nar Shaddaa for long?"

Suddenly Skarlin enters and shouts,

"Not good, not good! Imperial Tartan-class incoming, we must leave, now!" Jade looks to Jacen in shock as she gets into the co-pilot's seat. Skarlin gets off again and takes off on his ship.

6. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jacen sighed pushed his hair back and slid into the main pilot seat.

"Ok Skarlin you fly through the Mos Espa route and take out from there. I will take the Dune Sea and move out from there. We will go totally different opposite directions. The Star Destroyer can't catch both of us. Meet me south of the Rishi Maze near Kamino. Far fetched I know but we can't be anywhere near the Empire expects us to be."

Jacen ended the transmission and started the ship. He sighed then took off. Jacen pushed the acclerator hard as he flew over the Dune Sea. The ship soared into the atmosphere. Jacen pulled up hard into the mid stratosphere then slowed down. He put the ship in orbit mode and leaned backwards.

"Were shifting into night time. We can just stay here in orbit and hope they don't detect us. I hope Skarlin takes the hint and and stays away. We will meet him in the Rishi Maze a few parsecs from here." Jacen said. He tapped the dashboard of the ship and put it on hibernate so it wouldn't be detected by scanners.

Tag Spatz

7. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade just watches as the Tartan-class cruiser flys it's way across the dune sea, beyond the horizon, with a carrack-class and a transport following.

"That didn't look very Imperialistic to me..." Jade comments as she hits the sensors, "They're flying to something out there, but I'm not reading anything..." Jade jumps as suddenly the three signals disappear.

"Whoa, they-they just disappeared, as if they weren't even here!" Jade exclaims as she triple checks, "Nope, no sign of that group..." Jade winces as she looks to Jacen, puzzled.

8. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jacen hit the throttle and went after the direction of the ship.

"Curiosity killed the cat." Jacen said. "I am just curious as to what were dealing with."

Tag Spatz

9. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    As they approach the disappearance site, they find themselves looking at more sand and rocks, as if there were no ships there.

"I dunno, you wanna land and check?" Jade says, looking to Jacen.

10. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC
    "Not safe." Jacen said simply. "Were on the run I don't think we should be following hunches instead of trying to stay safe."
    Jacen pulled the ship up banking hard. "I would love to check but I sense uneasiness around here."

The fighter soon left Tatooine and entered space. That was when they saw the real destroyer.

"Uh oh!" Jacen hit some controls desperately. "There sucking us in with a tractor beam!"

Jacen ran to the cargo hold and dumped the chiss body by the air lock. He ran behind the glass and hit the trigger. The airlock opened and the Chiss body was almost immediately sucked out.

Tag Spatz

11. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade looks to Jacen and says,

"Looks like we've got to fight, and seen as we have these proton launchers, I suggest we aim all fire power at the emitters." Jade then announces to Mazlo and Watti, "Get the turrets ready, there may be starfighters attacking soon." She then goes to readying the forward laser cannons.

Tag: Jacen, Watti, and Mazlo

12. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jacen turned to Jade. "Are you nuts! You never fire weapons while you are trapped in a tractor beam! Shut down all weapons we''ll just have to fudge it when we make it in!"

Jacen ran to the ramp area and fingered his lightsaber he wasn't going out without a fight. Soon the ship made it into the Star Destroyer. As soon as the ramp opened Jacen noticed several Troopers. They raised there blasters. Jacen grabbed several Thermal Detonators and hurled them out the ship. He ducked for cover as soon as it exploded he leapt out the ship and cut down the rest of the troops there. Most of them were wounded so it had been easy./

"Come on!" Jacen yelled to the others.

Tag

13. DarthKomar

DarthKomar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 22, 2007
    Mazlo had been sleeping the whole time but the sound of his name made him spring to his feet.

"Huh? What? Turrets? Ok."

And he hobbled up to the ladder half asleep, then as the attack started, he came to his senses and hurried up to the turret.

14. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    Wati did the same as Mazlo, except he went down to his turret.
    "What does it look like over there?" Wati yelled to Mazlo from his turret.

TAG: Mazlo

15. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC: You guys didn't read my last post. Furthermore it is impossible to operate weaponry while dragged by a tractor beam. This is Star WArs canon.

16. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Sorry Windu4, I only skimmed the last post. [face_whistling] Why don't we restart from there:

IC: Wati and Mazlo followed the other two as they ran for the ramp.
    "What do we do?" Wati asked as he stopped right behind Jacen.

TAG: Jacen

17. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC: Oops...

Jade followed Jacen, multiple proton torpedoes in force grasp. As they made their way through the hallways, Jade noticed the layout, and aimed for the tractor beam generator, hoping the others would follow. Clones fell as Jade slashed them with her saber, also being manipulated by the force. As they reached the tractor beam generator, Jade turns to Jacen and asks,

"How many torpedoes should I throw at it?"

18. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jacen spun gracefully and blocked another blaster bolt. "Try uh three!" He yelled.

Jacen turned and kicked a clone before stabbing him in the heart. Than his eyes widened.
    "Imperial Guard!" Jacen said. They were special assasins in the hire of Palpatine. There were 2 of them each of them pulled out a saber staff and attacked.
    Jacen reverted to Soresu and blocked as many attacks as he could. Soon they were locked in a deadly duel.
    Tag Spatz

19. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    OOC: I seem to be in a different time zone to you guys, some one can take over Mazlo as I think it would make things easier on us all. I'll sit back and watch, this is getting exiting :D

20. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    OOC: Where is everyone?

21. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC: Here! Waiting for Spatz to post.

22. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC: sorry guys, home comp isn't working, so I couldn't post over the weekend...

IC:

Jade backsteps, and shouts,

"Everyone, run!" She then threw the torpedoes straight at the generator, and began to run to the ship. As she begins to run, one of the gaurds jumps her, and attempts to pin her to the wall. With fast thinking she slips under the hilt of the staff, and tackles the gaurd, knocking it down. She then stabs it through the chest and runs, leaving the body to its untimely fate.

Tag: Everyone

23. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    Wati ran as fast as he could. He followed Jade with another enemy right behind him. Wati drew and ignited his lightsaber. He blocked the oncoming attacks and when it ws clear he had no chance of winning, Wati force pushed the enemy and continued to flee.

TAG: Anyone.

24. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"Um thanks for the help!" Jacen yelled at Jade as he blocked another blow. The guard he was fighting obviously was toying with him and Jacen had a feeling he was gonna die.

Jacen blocked another blow but sweat stung his eyes and his arms felt like lead. He clumsily ducked and tripped. The Guard smirked behind his mask and twirled his blade over his head before bringing it at Jacen's heart. Jacen cringed expecting the worse.

Tag Any

25. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade stops as Jacen is about to be impaled, and uses the force to grasp a bulkhead, throwing it at the gaurd, knocking it over.

"Come on, this place is about to blow!" Jade shouts, seeing the ship approach as she runs.

TAG: Everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.