main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Padawan's Escape, fan fiction RPG to be made into a fan film

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthKomar, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade heard Jacen's 'uh-oh', and replies,

"What, what's uh-oh?" She then runs up beside Jacen, trying to see what he was looking at.

Tag: Jacen

2. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jacen pointed. A rodian lay there slumped over. It's body was riddled with blaster bolts and it looked like it had been badly burned. Jacen looked and pried open it's fingers revealing a lightsaber.

"All us Jedi are being hunted down." Jacen said with a sigh.

"Got that right Jedi." Jacen turned around igniting his lightsaber.

"Torrent Company of the 501st." The Commander whipped up his blaster as another special trooper held up a bulky contrpation.

"Flame thrower." Jacen muttered.

"Come with is quietly and-" A trooper began but suddenly a bulk of metal whipped out of nowhere and struck him in the chest.

Jacen dove for cover as one of the Clone's released a jet of flame. It bathed the skiff as Jacen rolled downwards. He ducked for cover.

"I thought this was neutral territory!" Jacen yelled over the din of blaster beams. "you said the Empire couldn't track us here!"

"Flank them!" Commander Rex hissed to his troopers through the comm set in his helmet as he he pulled out his blaster pistols.

Tag All

3. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade pulls her saber, blocking shots, and says,

"I don't think they did, I think they were after the rodian, and were lucky enough to have found us." She then goes into a fury of form VII attacks, destroying any troopers that got too close to her, "Target the one's with flamethrowers, we can't reflect fire withour sabers!"

Tag: Everyone

Mazlo stumbles backwards ion surprise, and falls down a hidden hole, into what appeared to be the remenants of a cruiser.

Huh? A...a cruiser? maybe, maybe it might have turrets...lets hope that Watti's help has made my aim proper enough... Mazlo thinks to himself as he looks about the ship, eventually finding an old turret. He activates it, seeing that the sights were hidden under a scrap, and thus he was currently inconspicious. He aims the turret, trying to make sure he didn't hit his freinds. Preparing to fire, he gulps, and hits the trigger, watching the laser cannon fry about four troops.

4. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Commander Rex whirled around and opened fire at the old turret. He then ordered the flame throwers to move out of range of Lightsabers. The Torrent Company was one of the best well trained 501st ever and fighting 4 padawans was not a problem. They had taken on a Rodian Jedi Master and his companions with ease. Rex triggered his jet pack and launched in the air grabbing a flame thrower as he did. High in the air he triggered the flame. It wooshed down over the Padwans.

IC

Jacen held up his hand at the last second and the flame dissipitated across his hand. Than the bolts came he whirled upwards and deflected every beam sending them back at Rex who dodged them. He ducked down and noticed a tunnel.

"Look!" He said a tunnel had been furrowed under the ground from scraps of metal. "Let's go!" He ordered

He jumped into the hole. however it was much deeper than anticipated. He hurtled downwards and landed in muck. It was acid and he scrambled upwards hoping it wouldn't burn through his suit. He waited anxiosly for the others.

IC

Rex launched behind the Skiff and recalled the Torrent Company back.

"Lord Vader is here to help us with this mission. Apparently these Padwans have something he needs." The Torrent's retreated. It was a stroke of luck for the Padawns because eventually they would have met a deadly end.

Tag All

5. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade dove after Jacen, but her hearing caught what Rex had said.

"Not good..." She says as she follows Jacen down the tunnel, "Apparantly Vader's coming, and my guess is that's Skywalker..." Jade looks to Jacen with disappointment, and continues down the tunnel.

Mazlo ducked out of the turret as the flamethrowers erupted across it, and ran through the cruiser, finding himself outside of their YV-100.

No other choice, must get rid of them... Mazlo thinks to himself as he ducks aboard, and takes off, activating the blasters.

This isn't all that hard... Mazlo thinks as he sweeps through a group of the troops. As he passes again, he sees a Venerator star destroyer.

"Uh-oh..." he says as he flies off to a further point on the planet.

6. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jacen rubbed his eyes. "We have absolutely no chance of fighting Vader." Jacen stated more to himself than others.

Rex turned seeing the YV-100. "Shoot it down!" He ordered

Blaster beams lanced the ship hitting it hard. They followed it dilligently releasing blast after blast. Chasing it down. Soon the ship plummeted downwards and crashed to the surface.

"Surround it!" Rex ordered. Soon over half of the Torrent Company leapt around the ship willing to blast anyone who came out to slithereens.

Lord Vader gripped the controls to his Shuttle as he landed. After a quick debrief with the Clones he descended down towards the Padawan's position. Mazlo had escaped he realized and was probably with the Padwans now. He had executed a few troops for that failure but was over all pleased at this. He was ready to annihilate these Jedi.

He descended downwards seeing Jacen and Jade. His ligthsaber lanced upwards.

"Surrender younglings." Vader ordered in a loud and intimidating voice.

Tag All

7. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    As Jade retreated into a defensive position, not willing to go down without a fight, the cieling above Vader suddenly began to collapse. As they all backed off, Vader trapped under the landing strut and a girder, Jade smiled, as Skarlin disembarked from his ship.

"What'd I miss?" Skarlin jokes, noting Vader. "You know, violence is rarely the answer, just the convinient alternative...now how about you four grab that shuttle and ditch, I'm good, but I hate passengers..." Jade nods, and climbs upwards, killing troops on the way to the shuttle. Skarlin grins at the cyborg, and says,

"Bet it kinda sucks, being in that heavy disgusting suit. Remember, you chose it, you could've stayed on the side of peace, but no, you had to be stupid and believe palpatine, and now, you're his slave. Well, smell you later!" Skarlin then boards his ship, shooting off.

8. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Vader sighed angrily. They had detected the ship en route to Raxus Prime. The Venerator would easily capture it. He reflected.

"Activate the tractor beam that ship we were alerted of earlier is escaping." Vader said simply. Than he strolled towards his shuttle.

Tag Spatz

9. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Skarlin simply laughs, and activates his dampners, watching as the padawans get away with Vader's shuttle.

Jade grabs the controls, taking off and heading outwards, watching as the star destroyer attempts to catch Skarlin.

"Well, we could sell this, eh?" Jade states as she hits hyperspace, aiming for Nar Shaddaa.

10. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC: Helloooooo?

11. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC: We can't be the only ones who post. Spatz I am waiting for Gungan and Komar to get on!

12. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Sorry guys, I'm in the middle of getting a new computer and it's becomeing more trouble than it's worth. Let me just read back on some of these posts, from the looks of it I've missed a lot.

13. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Okay, I think I'm ready...

IC:

"Where are we going now?" Wati asked with a slight attitude. He was tired of all this hiding and fighting. More importantly, Wati was ready to destroy every clone trooper and sith lord he found...

TAG: Anyone

14. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade sighs as she points to the nav. It showed that they were coming up on Nar Shaddaa.

"Once we arrive, we sell this thing, I don't care how low, I just don't need that happening again..." Jade says, as she watches hyperspace begin to disapate. "Watti, you may want to keep a low profile on that whole, wanton destruction feeling. We need to keep a low profile..." Jade pulls over the spaceport of Nar Shaddaa, recieving a transmission.

"Imperial starcraft are not allowed here due to the Imperials confliction with the Hutts." Jade sighs as she sends a return transmission, explaining as to what the groups circumstances were, and eventually lands in the dealership area.

"Let's find ourselves a half decent dealer..." Jade says to herself jokingly.

OOC: We take turns with Mazlo, and I believe that it's Gunganfan's turn.

15. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:
    Wati prepared to exit the ship with his fellow padawans.
    "How much does one of these go for anyway?" Wati asked as he patted the side of the ship.

IC: Mazlo followed close behind the others as they opened the ramp and strolled down.
    "I hope we don't see anymore clones." Said Malzo to himself, looking around for any sight of an attack.

16. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade looked at the ship. Her lineage gave her the ability to make at least a crude estimation, and she replied,

"I dunno, about 100k credits if we can find the right dealer." She looked at it again, as she wanted to make sure she was right. "Well, actually, maybe less due to the fact that the Empire'd want it back...lets say about 85k..."

Tag: GGFan

17. DarthKomar

DarthKomar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 22, 2007
    OOC: You don't have to wait for me guys, I gave up my part because I'm in a different time zone.

18. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    "Can we get a new ship with that?" Wati asked. The padawan had never been interested in learning about ships or credits. To wati, being a Jedi was about helping people and bringing peace the the galaxy.

TAG: Spatz

19. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    "Probably, but not in great condition, or it'd be excedingly outdated..." Jade replies as she proceeds to the first lot, everyone else in tow. There, they meet a Duros, who looked as if he was down on his luck.

"Hey, look, customers! Will you make a purchase?" The Duros says, running over to them, tears swelling in his eyes. Jade steps back in a flinch, and replies,

"Well first we need to make our credits, and kind of need to find someone who'll buy our Theta-class. If we can make enough credits, we might buy from you..." Jade looks around the lot, seeing many derelicts, outdated ships, and even ships for scrap. "Lets put emphasis on might..."

Tag: Any

20. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    Wati moved to get a better look at the dealer. He figured that the Duros must not be selling to much if he gets all excited over a few kids. Wati took notice to the blaster that was just visible hanging from the Duros' belt.
    "You interested or what?" Wati asked the dealer.

21. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    The dealer looks at the group again, and asks,

"What're a group of people at your age doing on Nar Shaddaa in a Theta-class, and why would you sell it?" Jade starts to open her mouth when she hears a voice behind her say,

"What's it to you what they're doing, it's not as if they're doing anything illeagal..." Jade spins on the spot to see a Zabrak/Chiss. "Hey there Jade, how's my niece?" Jade just blinks realizing this was her Aunt, and Father's youngest sister. Jade winces, and freezes, as the Duros replies,

"Oh nice, now I'm dealing with the niece of the famed Yelsy Kalpzer, great, there goes my sales..."

22. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    Wati sidestepped over to Jade.
    "What's going on Jade?" The padawan whispered.

TAG: Spatz

23. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    "It's - it's my aunt!" Jade sqeuals as she leaps to hug her battle dressed aunt.

"Nice to see you to Jade, now, you're looking to sell a Theta, eh? I could help you there..." Yelsy says, looking at the groupof Padawans. She then whispers into Jade's ear saying, "I can see each of their futures, and, I doubt you want to know about them..." Jade lets go and looks to the Padawans saying,

"My aunt Yelsy is a renown pirate in this region of space, and had helped the republic against the confederacy quite a few times."

"That, and I aided you brother when he was general..." Yelsy comments, looking at the bunch of them, "I'm guessing you guys got out of the temple during the purificatio, eh?"

24. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:
    Wati looked over Jade's aunt. Nothing wrong as far as he could tell.

"I'm Wati." The padawan said to Yelsy.

25. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    "Wati, eh? Human of what probably would be Naboosian decent..." Yesly speculates as she looks at Wati. Jade looks to Yesly disapprovingly and says, "So, what about our ship situation?"

Yesly smiles and says, "Actually, I thought you should sell your ship, and stay here for a while, I know a place that's nice to juniours like y'all." Jade frowns, still feeling adventurous, but seeing her aunt had a point. The four of them followed Yesly to a dealership, selling the shuttle for a fair 97k. They then followed her into the Corellian sector of the moon, ending up at a musty building, of which sporting a turret on the roof.

"K, well not really a hotel, though those places rip you off with ease, no, this is my land based home." Yesly comments, as she shows them inside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.