main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Padawan's Escape, fan fiction RPG to be made into a fan film

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthKomar, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    Wati took a liking to Yelsy at once. She was very nice and seemed to be helpful. Wati just realized hw hungry he was.

"I don't mean to be rude, but we haven't eaten in a while." Wati said to Jade's aunt yelsy.

IC:
    Malzo followed the other padawans, he didn't like Yelsy as much as Wati did. There was something about her that just struck him as odd...

TAG: Anyone

2. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jacen shrugged at her comment and sighed slightly. "I don't know if we should stay that long. I really appreciate your hospitality but Vader is after us and I fear we can't stay for long."

Jacen sighed slightly as he scratched some sparse stubble on his chin he would have to shave soon. "I'm Jacen Antilles by the way." Jacen said grinning.

Tag Any

3. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Yesly looks over to Jacen and says,

"Half of the people have some sort of bounty or crime in their past, and this planet is so poluted with felucians and black market force goods that it's nearly impossible to find anyone. That's how I've managed to survive for so long..." She then points Wati to the direction of the kitchen, and continues, "Anyways, Antilles, such a common name, swear I've heard of it before, like recently, and force using...can't remember though. If you honestly need to get out and fly around, there's always helping me, as I always could do with a few more hands."

Jade looks about as she takes in the layout of the building. There was multiple force fields, shields, and other defensive systems that encompassed the building. There seemed to be a hangar at the rear, of which contained smaller vessels and an armoury.

"Jacen, I think my aunts right. There seems to be a huge amount of defensive systems integrated into this building, and I am picking up an unusual amount of force sensitivity throughout the planet. And seen as we don't have that shuttle anymore, there's no way he can track us, seen as that transaction had no ties to us, or my aunt."

Tag: Any

4. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jacen shrugged. "I'm gonna go freshen up than grab a bite. Jade can you come with me?" Jacen asked

He walked down the hallway expecting her to follow.

Tag Spatz

5. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade follows, unsure of Jacen's intent.

"What's the matter Jacen?" She asks, looking at him with curiousity. She could feel that he wasn't up to par in the whole feeling ok department.

Tag: Jacen

6. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"What's our next step? We can't stay here forever! I have confidence that we can hide out here but Vader will find us and he will end us! We can't just stay here." Jacen ran his fingers through his long red hair and sighed again this time collaspsing into a nearby chair.

"What if we try and find your brother? He might be able to help us." Jacen stated matter-of-factly.

Tag Spatz

7. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade sighs and replies,

"That's thing with Jar'then, I don't think anyone can find him unless he wants them to. So we probably won't find him any time soon." Jade knew this because Jar'then had sent her that in his departure message. Jade looks upwards, staring into nothingness and says, "Vader'll probably not come here, to risky for even us to be here, and he'd rather persist to capture more, locatable foes..." She knew there were more survivours than her family and friends. She knew there would've had have been more. "We're staying here until we can find ourselves a reason good enough to leave."

Tag: Jacen

8. DarthKomar

DarthKomar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 22, 2007
    OOC: This is cool guys, might I ask though that one of the Padawans consider joining Vader and turn to the dark side? Whether or not the other padawans kill him/her or convince them to rejoin them is up to you two.

9. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC: (General [Spawned discussion from DK]) By other RP storylines, there doesn't seem to be any dark sidedness among Jade or Jacen, so leaves, unfortunately, Mazlo and Wati.

(windu4) I tagged you...

10. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC: I know I willpost soon... busy

11. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: sweet, dark side would be fun! :D

12. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    OOC: Why so silent?

13. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC: Been busy post comin up soon.

14. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    OOC: I sense a disturbance...

15. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    OOC: Are peoples going to keep playing?

16. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC: I am trying to find time to post but I am involved in to many RPG's and things of the matter and Darth RL is squeezing on my sides so I am TRYING to find time to provide a meaningful post...

I will try to post by the end of the week sorry but I am to busy... We'll try and keep this RPG on the first page though.

17. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    OOC: Great, thanks

18. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    OOC: *sigh* Do you guys still want to do this? If not, I can move it to another forum.

19. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC: Can we reboot this after christmas? That would be the best time for me to start over.

20. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    OOC: As in, start from the beginning?

21. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: NO! We can't start from the beggining! I want to play now!

22. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    OOC: Then play! PLEASE PLAY!

23. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: I was kind of waiting on everyone else, but if you want me to start again I will. Let me read up and remember what was going on...

24. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC: Basically waiting on Windu4 to post...then I'll most likely be ready.

25. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC
    ?Ok.? Jacen said simply and stood up. He stretched slightly.?I?m gonna go to the Fresher.?

Tag All

OOC: lol short I know just to get everyone to start in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.