main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Padawan's Escape, fan fiction RPG to be made into a fan film

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthKomar, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Jade
    - Her aunts residence

Jade sighed as Jacen headed to the Fresher, she wasn't sure of how likely he'd feel about staying here, but she didn't feel any darkness in his intentions, so she knew that whatever he did, it wouldn't meaningfully put them in the line of danger. Suddenly her holo-transmitter beeped. She answered it to hear the panicked voice of Skarlin on the other end, along with seeing that the data on the caller was appropriate.

"Jade, the imperials, they caught up! Bloody pigs must've left a tracking device on it when I crushed their precious Sith lord. I can't meet you there, heck, I have to go elsewhere, and avoid the fire that's raining my ship. Why the hell didn't I see this one coming..." The transmission cut out, Jade blinked in startlement and ran to her aunt.

"I know, I know. I let the transmission through, but we can't go, that'd sacrifice your safety, and at the moment that is what matters most. Remember, your friend has been living this life longer than you, and can fend for himself." Jade sighs and nods, and proceeds to sitting down depressedly.

Tag: Anyone

2. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    IC
    Lord Vader crossed his arms as he watched the ship dart back and force through space. With a mere hand signal the torrent of fire decreased and he opened transmission with the ship.

?You are under our control, stand down I wish to speak with you.?

Tag Skarlin

IC
    Jaden wiped his hands on a towel and walked back into the kitchen rubbing his hands through his hair as he did. He noticed Jade.

?What?s up?? He asked concerned.

Tag Jade

OOC: Where are we in Thick of War Spatz? Can you give a GM update to the thick of it?

3. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Skarlin

Skarlin whirled his ship in an exact 180 degree turn, aiming right at the cruiser, he had one last plan before he would find himself standing down, and hit the auxillary engines, propelling his ship at much quicker rate, straight towards the cruiser. At the last second he rotated his ship 90 degrees, so that his ship would fit right between the two bridges of the cruiser.

"Sorry Vader, but I'm not standing down to the man who killed innocent children." Skarlin remarks as he speeds off behind the cruiser, "Just try to imagine them as your own, that might help you sleep at night." Skarlin then hit the trigger for hyperspace, cutting off the transmission.

Cut it any closer, and I'll kill myself... Skarlin thought to himself as he propelled through hyperspace.

Tag:

IC - Jade

Jade looked up to see Jacen standing in font of her, asking her what was up. She knew that telling him about Skarlin would cause further problems. She blinked, then smiled happily, and replied,
    "Nothing, just thinking...that's all." Jade was quite experienced at lying and therefore hid her emotions perfectly. She had kept herself from crying, so there was no evidence of her even thinking of Skarlin's predicament.

Tag: Jacen

4. DarthKomar

DarthKomar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 22, 2007
    OCC: Bump, you're up Jacen

5. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    IC

?Ok.? Jacen didn?t believe her but there were other ways to find information. He whistled slightly as he reached into the Fresher to nab a drink. He slurped slowly taking his time before he sat across from Jade.
    ?Y?know we?ve been through a lot and you not telling me anything will only make the situation worse.

Tag

6. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Jade

Jade just smiled as she responded.

"No, nothings wrong, I was just in thought that's all." Jade made quite sure that she didn't seem conspicuous. She looked at Jacen and then smiled, getting up to check the holoviewer for any sort of entertainment. Jade was heavily bored despite her concern for Skarlin, but she knew that he'd be ok, as he must've been through other difficulties in life similar to what he was in.

Tag: Anyone who wishes to address Jade

7. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
  8. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    Can you guys keep this going please?

If not, I'll just finish it myself. But I would prefer it if you guys did it cause this is getting really REALLY great!

9. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Sorry,I thought everyone stopped playing. I have to catch up but I'll read and post SOON. Promise. [face_peace]

10. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC - I think windu's dead, I haven't seen him on the boards in quite some time...

11. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: That sucks, I was ready to play. :(

12. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC - Yeah he hasn't been on since Jan

13. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Seriously? All right, I'll still play but we're short a character. Think we can make it work?

14. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC - Pbly not, as I don't understand how Jacen works...

15. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    OOC: Is it just Jacen? We had a guy submit a CS recently, I'll rePM him/her/it/?!?!? and offer them Jacen.

If he turns us down, I'll play Jacen. I would rather move slowly than not at all.

16. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Good plan GM. Could you send me a PM once we have someone to play Jacen?

17. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    OOC: Yes, I'll PM both of you. I'll also take my other character, I forget his name lol. Something beginning with M I think :p

18. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: I think it was mazo or mazlo. :confused: I can play someone other than Jacen if you need me to.

19. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    OOC: If I don't get a response out of that dude before midday my time (GMT +10) I'll play Jacen.

20. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    OOC: So no reply, I will play both Jacen and that M dude. I'll have to read through the thread again to get reacquainted with the story.

21. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    OOC: OK, so I FINALLY finished reading this AGAIN.

IC:

Jacen sipped at his drink as he wondered what Jade was thinking about and why he seemed to be the only one who required drink over this whole ordeal.

IC:

Mazlo approached Jade, "Are you sure you're ok Jade? you don't look happy" he said in a caring way.

22. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:

Wati had gotten himself something to eat and was now sitting down waiting for a new plan. They had to be going somewhere...right? The padawan hoped that the plan wasn't to stay here. If it was, Wati would just leave by himself.

TAG: Any

23. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Jade

Jade sighed as Mazlo asked if she was alright. Technically she was, but that wasn't the point. He probably noticed that she was still in dismay. She turned to the shy Nautolan and smiled, replying,

"Mazlo, you I trust the most not to take action if a situation is bad. Skartlin is currently under pursuit of the empire..." Jade looked at the Nautolan, and then said, "Please don't tell the others, I'd rather not arise any panic..."

Tag - Mazlo

24. DarthKomar

Nov 22, 2007
    IC - Mazlo

"It's ok Jade, Skartlin can take care of himself" Mazlo said trying to reassure Jade "You like him don't you" he added teasingly.

TAG - Jade

25. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Jade

Jade sighed and smiled to the natolan, replying,

"Not in that way, but yes, he's quite the character, and despit ehis height, there seems to be potential about him..." She sighed again then said, "We need to leave, we can't stay here long as the empire'll eventually trace us, and I'd rather my aunt lives longer.

Tag - Mazlo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.