the paddies site is up!

Discussion in 'Indianapolis, IN' started by zuckuss1138, Jun 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zuckuss1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    the padawan knights website is done. check it out at www.padawanknights.tripod.com
  2. Incom4 Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Jedi_Gepper Jedi Master

star 3
    Nice work, Zuckuss! That's one more web site than I can manage to make. I have only one suggestion. There will be a link to a Kit Fisto site, right? I mean, yes, your namesake is cool and all, but I'm sure you'd like to give Kit his due. He was mentioned, I noticed, so you're on your way.
    Congratulations! :)
  4. sidra Jedi Knight

star 2
    Looks Great, Zuck. I have to agree with Gepper, where's Kit Fisto on the main page smiling back at me? :D
  5. EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Master

star 4
    Great site! Keep up the good work guys! :D
  6. Naboo Queen Jedi Master

star 4
    That's great oh Padawans!
  7. DarthAcroyear Jedi Master

star 1
    Well done. I sent a link to your site to my 13 & 11.5 year old sons. I am sure they will get a kick out of it.
  8. ANIandAMIDALA4EVER Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks guys! Me and Zuck have been working hard on it. It still has some work, but we can get it looking really cool soon.
  9. zuckuss1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i believe you mean "zucku and i" just because you are a young padawan dosnt mean you can have incorrect grammar
  10. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    [face_laugh] Lay the grammar smack down Zuck. lol

----

Oh, I'm continuing my personal objection to Zuck's pic on the site (not really Zuck's pic, just the fact that I'm in it with contraband). It really shouldn't be up on a Padawan site, especially if parents are checking it out...at least crop out everything but the Zuckster's face. Anyway, just my $.02...it's not my page to change just a suggestion.

Regardless, everything looks great. You've got everything in place, now you just have to have a meeting. :D
  11. ANIandAMIDALA4EVER Jedi Knight

star 3
    That's the best pic I could find of him. The other one I have you can't see much of his face. Plus, I think that's a good pic of you to. If you want me to remove it I can ,but if you don't care then I will leave it.
  12. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    I don't care, I just know Jay was going to show his parents the site and quickly changed his mind....just looking out for him. ;) Ultimately, it's really up to him if he wants it there or not, so I'll get my nose out of this and let him give the thumbs up or down on it.
  13. zuckuss1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i dont mind. my parents arnt going anywhere near that site though
  14. ANIandAMIDALA4EVER Jedi Knight

star 3
    lol! I can change it. We could put a little message there that says it's root beer or something. You are in the pic so it's your decision.
  15. zuckuss1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i dont care, i have no desire to show it to them anyway
  16. Anna_kin Jedi Knight

star 2
    Zuck: Who ceers abit gremmar its smmer gz! (lol) :D

I like the picture of Zuckuss! And there should efinately be a Kit link, and also a link to ewanspotting.com.
  17. DarthAcroyear Jedi Master

star 1
    You know, seeing the year I graduated from high school as the date of birth for the Pesident of the Paddies is a very scary thing to see on a webpage. Oh well, at least I still have a full head of hair.

"When 900 years old you be, look as good you will not!" Yoda
  18. zuckuss1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    good call anna-kin. but we still dont want people thinking we are dumb just because we are padawans
  19. Hoot Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm the red bodyguard, I suppose... I'm the biggest target
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.