main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic The Pagent Write-Up Thread

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by NeutralSock, Dec 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeutralSock

NeutralSock Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2003
    This is where I will post the write-ups that are sent to me via PM. I ask that no one else post in this thread, just to prevent clutter. If you want to talk or campaign, then go into the other pagent thread and converse. Please consider each write-up, and vote on who you think would best represent Atlantic Canada General, not just the most popular. Thanks, and have fun!

2. NeutralSock

May 26, 2003
    Mr. ACG - Ton_G

Let's see, why should I be Mr AGC? Ah, there a so many reasons...But to be short and spare you the 12 hour presentation, which I had prepared, here are the best reasons, summarized for your reading ease!

1# I am a Jedi Master Philosopher...(look at my sig) and thus Hold great influence over the Jedi, wherever they may be!

2# I am always on when nobody else is on, and it is this sacrifice, which I do solely for the sake of keeping the AGC safe from trolls, flamers, party-poopers and many other creatures who roam on late Friday nights!

3# I created the best trivia game, featured for over two months consecutively on THE FIRST PAGE of the AGC!

4# I believe in the lack of rights of spammers, and all of those who summon OPPM!

5# I use conjuctions such as "however", "hence" and "thus"....frequently!

6# There so many other reasons....that would waste your preciuos time, and I am kind enough to spare you

Thank you and remember:

Invicem, Res Bona Est Non Plus Dentharparum

3. Ton_G

Ton_G Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2002
    Hmm, I'm voting for that guy ^^ he seems cool!

4. thecleric007

thecleric007 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2003
    Hmmm, I don't know about that Ton. I mean, the guy can even spell precious! :p

The Cleric 007

5. NeutralSock

May 26, 2003
    I ask that no one else post in this thread, just to prevent clutter. If you want to talk or campaign, then go into the other pagent thread and converse. :)

6. NeutralSock

May 26, 2003
    Mr. ACG ~ AT-ST_Driver

I'm AT.
    Vote for me.
    I'll make you happy with glee.
    Cause i'm AT.
    Vote for me.
    You'll laugh to you pee.
    If you vote for me.
    Cause i'm AT.
    Why don't you just agree?
    Then you can vote for me.
    Cause i'm AT.
    My opponents will have to run and flee,
    because they're meesing with me,
    and i'm gonna be,
    the new Mr. ACG!

booyeah!

7. NeutralSock

May 26, 2003
    Miss ACG ~ Daughter_of_Yubyub

I should be Miss ACG because I'm just so darn cute and cuddly. :p

Anyway, I'm always right in the middle of the random insanity that is so important to ACG. Plus, no one can deny that Atlantic Canada is my home, which makes me an ideal candidate to represent it.

8. NeutralSock

May 26, 2003
    Miss ACG ~ Darthbabe

well, the ACG is where I first posted on the JC. I came here to meet other Star Wars fans in my area of the world, and I did. Let's see what else, ummm....I dunno vote for me! Take these words of advice: You must find the Jade monkey before the next full moon.

9. NeutralSock

May 26, 2003
    Miss ACG - Sar-Tamber-lac

Why should I be Miss ACG? Well, I've been on these boards for a year and a half, and have been an avid poster in the ACG all during that time, except for the very sad times I was without internet connection. I was the first CR in the Atlantic Canada region. I have also met more people that post in Atlantic Canada General than anyone else (I'm pretty sure on this...someone correct me if I'm wrong!) I love to have fun, and have always tried to make the ACG a lively and homely atmostphere. This place is like my internet home. I love the people here, and would be honored to represent it, especially now that I'm actually living in Atlantic Canada! (woohoo, Woodstock!).

10. NeutralSock

May 26, 2003
    I apologize for the tardiness of the polls and write-ups. Real life caught up to me. The time for write-ups has now passed, and I will be putting up the polls now. Polls will be left up until Wednesday evening. Remember, this is not a popularity contest. Vote for who you think would best represent our amazing Atlantic Canada General forum. With that said, let the voting begin!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.