The Panther's Cub - AU - Complete (Ch 76 8/19/06)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by PaddyJuan, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    I thought frogs liked water?
  2. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    I know how froggy feels. I ran from Franny and awaiting the school's aproval to return.
  3. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    And now I'm running from Ivan! Does Florida have a 'Kick me' sign on it? Or did we do something wrong and are being punished?
  4. Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, remember the whole voting debacle 4 years ago? I think the force is just trying to make sure it's not repeated. :D :D :D :D :D
  5. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
  6. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    But where the whole "voting" thing happend didn't get it like the rest of us did.
  7. Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I don't know then...and why the hell am I getting the son of Ivan soon? I'm not even in Florida
  8. Jauhzmynn Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I knwo how you'er feeling.:(

I had to split from Francis and Charley. Ivan was breathing down Florida's neck. Charlie's orginal pathway was to hit the Tampa Bay area dead on as a category 4 or 5.:-( :( Francis wasn't lookin' so hot either coming right after. I was in Atlanta during that time, and only stayed an extra day at Dragon Con. Coming home wasn't too bad 'cept no power for 6 days.:(

The only thing I think that kept them from hitting Tampa at category 4 strength was prayer. Now Jeanie's heading this way, No news on what Hurricane Lisa is doing.

This is getting old! No more hurricanes please.
  9. Tirra_Parr Jedi Knight

star 2
    I agree.

Hurricanes are no fun. Where i live we don't even get much wind or anything interesting. Just the leftovers ... no blue skys, a soggy drizzle that will last for days at a time, no posts from froggy, and all those other horribly depressing things.
  10. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    And now Matthew might hit Florida!
  11. Jedi_jainafel Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, i didn't realise that so many Hurrican's were hitting the..ummm, is it East Coast of America? Im an Aussie, so i'm not sure :)

nia-maria
  12. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    Your right. This is actually an unusaul year for Florida. The high preasure system that is always in the Atlantic is a lot lower than it normally is. This preasure system is responsible for determining when a hurricane will make the north turn, which normally takes it up the coast further into the Carolinas. With the system so far south, the storms are getting caught in the Gulf Stream and the land masses are also making them change their courses. After hurricane Ivan, though, the high preasure system moved a little more northward, so Florida shouldn't see many more direct impacts. :D
  13. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    Did I stun everyone into silence with the knowledge that I actually paid attention in my meterology class? The bigest waste of my time because I learned all the weather infromation from my flight instructor?
  14. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    I figured no one but another pilot would understand half of what you were saying :p
  15. Jauhzmynn Jedi Master

star 4
    Naqahh didn't stun me at all. Was busy fending off more of them.:-D also been busy with stuff going on here.
  16. Thalia_Nox Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hmm... I came in here thinking I would have tons to catch up with. *sighs* I hope you'll come back someday, Froggie!

I just can't seem to escape this place, no matter how I try, lol.
  17. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
  18. Jedi_jainafel Jedi Master

star 4
    I understood some of what you said. But not much 8-}

Up!
  19. Laine_Snowtrekker Force Ghost

star 5
    Upping this because I like it so much. (And in hopes of a post.)
  20. Jedi_jainafel Jedi Master

star 4
  21. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    *holds computer higher*
    More please.
  22. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just came by to brush off the cobwebs.
    *starts sweeping*
  23. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5