main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Panther's Cub - AU - Complete (Ch 76 8/19/06)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PaddyJuan, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Red_Jedi_Knight

Red_Jedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    have a good time!! *waves emphaticlly*(that's right i can't spell!!)

2. Jedi_Knight_Hunter

Jedi_Knight_Hunter Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
  3. PaddyJuan

PaddyJuan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    RJK - waves back. Post tomorrow.

JKH - which one of you are you? Are you you or are you the other you?

thanks

4. Siri_Kuimini

Siri_Kuimini Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2003
  5. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    WHere's the post?? I want a Post! Or else I'm making Frog's legs for dinner. :p

6. Shaindl

Shaindl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Arl,

I've got the Ginsu knives. Froggy already knows about those. I'll help make fresh fried grenouille! :D

7. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Shaindl - Um, I would gladly appreciate the assistance here. :D

I only have one other thing to mention, beware handing over any knives. For they might be used against you. :p Go see my comment on your thred. ;)

8. Shaindl

Jun 18, 2002
    I did see your response on my thread and figured that I would try and make friends with you here. See how my subtle mind works? :D

Besides, fresh fried paper pusher just doesn't taste the same as fresh fried froggy limbs. :p

9. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Shaindl - Does that mean a possible post today?? I'm very freindly when I've had a healthy helping of Obi-Torture. :D :D

10. Shaindl

Jun 18, 2002
    **joins frog under kevlar-lined lily pads.**

Um, I don't think so. I've a ton of work to do at work today, and I don't have a lot of time to write. Weekends are always bad for me to write or post, and almost never happens. I'll try for Monday. Promise.

Shaindl

11. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    :_| *deep breath* :_| *deep breath* :_| *sniffles*

I guess that's alright. I have a lot of work to do myself. I'm just procrastinating. ;) Besides, I don't have my own post done. On any of my fics. Although I have a post half written for all of them. I'm hoping to get something done this weekend. :p

12. Red_Jedi_Knight

May 7, 2002
    wait a sec i know i had to do this somewhere else.. if we hurt froggy we hurt story! and i like this one so no hurting froggy till it's done... okay?!?!?.. oh and where is the posty??

13. PaddyJuan

Nov 15, 2002
    Postie is on the way. Flying Froggy is home again! Yay!

14. PaddyJuan

Nov 15, 2002
    Siri_Kuimini - thanks for the raise! now if you could only convince my boss to do the same...

Arldetta - EEP!

Shaindl - fried food is bad for your arteries!

Arldetta - lol! O.- she's awfully fond of those knives, isn't she?

Shaindl - au contraire - i much like flambe paper pusher, unless of course, you have my files

Arldetta - Yeah! post Shaindl post!

Shaindl - hmmm, good thing i got the deluxe model lilypad. plenty of room here. but that means you have to share your post - rent, you see

RJK - yay! someone who's thinking smart! if you filet, fry, and flambe the froggy she can't write!

here comes the post

15. PaddyJuan

Nov 15, 2002
    Chapter 2:

Another space station, another scummy bar.

The pirate stalked in, a sneer on her lovely face as she looked at the assorted scum. She shook her head and pointed at a table currently occupied by a Rodian and a Gamorrean. "Boy, clean off my table."

The young human slave behind her smiled brightly and said obediently, "Yes, Master." The two space-scums laughed as he sauntered over to the table and said in a calm polite voice with his elegant accent. "My Master wishes you to leave her table."

"Make us, slave boy."

"We don't leave for no stupid female."

Before the words had finished crossing their lips, he moved. A moment later, they sprawled on the floor, unconscious, their weapons neatly tucked into his belt. He nicked out his vibroblade and slashed a somewhat stained section of the Rodian's tunic, using it to wipe the table. He turned and smiled at his Master. He had so much fun acting as his Master's insane little killer. Some of their other roles were just as fun as well.

"Your table is ready, Master."

She patted him on the arm. "Good boy. Now run and get me something to drink." He was the only one who saw, and returned, the dancing amusement in her eyes.

"Yes Master."

A path miraculously cleared as he sauntered over to the bar, although more than one eye studied the slim figure in gray leather. He was a slave, that was obvious from the collar and matching earpiercing he wore, and the way he addressed his Master, but his very looks raised his Master's status enormously, let alone the skill he had so casually displayed. Tight charcoal gray leather clung to well-muscled thighs and outlined a trim set of hips, as well as other interesting assets revealed by the supple clinging leather. His chest was bare, a vest of matching leather casually unlaced and hanging open with the sides laced loosely, giving more than a glimpse of well honed chest and abdomen covered in golden skin. His arms were bare, except for black bracers protecting his forearms. A thin black collar circled his throat. His feet were bare, somewhat dusty, but shapely. His shaggy head was bare, his ginger hair glinting with bright highlights, tied back with a leather twist. Despite being a slave, he was armed, a knife at his waist, the head of another in a sheath at his calf, and one strapped to the inside of his arm bracer. Obviously, a very well trusted slave.

He gathered the drink and took it to his Master, then stood behind and to the side of her chair, watching the room alertly for any threat.

The man who had watched all this with a knowing eye smiled to himself. 'Very well posed display,' he congratulated them inside his head.

His Master was a beautiful contrast to her pet. Dark skin, smooth and clear, with eyes so black they appeared to be reflections of her leathers. Tight leather, tucked into knee high boots, a thick belt with chased silver patterns implanted into it. A silky shirt with loose billowing sleeves tucked into bracers of the same black and silver as her belt. Her vest was laced enough to show the slight curves that made her sex obvious. Her snarling cat's head amulet of black soulstone hung from a flat silvery chain. Her hair was silver, zigzagging braids twisting around with the pattern of her bracers around her head, the long braids themselves fastened with black beads and silver twists. Her blaster and her other weapons equally carefully matched to black and silver. A very blatant display of arrogance and skill. Every thing about the two said, look at me, I'm beautiful, but I'm too dangerous to touch.

'Masterfully done,' he thought with admiration.

He set down his drink and strolled out into the room to their table. "Pantera Lyon?" he asked, his lips quirking at the obvious alias. "I am Charon. Lord Myglin has requested your presence to discuss a possible profitable undertaking."

The lithe assassin rose with a smile. "Of course. I am always pleased to discuss matters of mutual profit."

Without a word, the slave follo

16. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    Okay, Froggy - You're NOT making me start reading another 'fic. I seriously am NOT doing it. I'm here only to see what a Panther's Cub means. I'm going now and I'll never come back. I'm serious. I don't have TIME to do this! :(

Whatever - nice beginning!

I probably won't be posting in here often, but just know that I'm alway reading.

Aunecah

17. Red_Jedi_Knight

May 7, 2002
    heheheh powerful little bugger isn't he?? love it love it love it!

18. Shaindl

Jun 18, 2002
    MAGNIFICENT!

All of it, froggy, I'm not kidding. The descriptions, aside from WHAT they were describing, were impeccable - finely written, making it easy for the reader to picture what was happening. Fantastic writing.

As one of your characters said, masterfully done.

Shaindl

19. Jedi_Knight_Hunter

Jedi_Knight_Hunter Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    *Dreaming about dating Ben*

Don't interupt- I like my fantasy life!

Wonderfully yummy descriptions! I thought I asked already, but was Ben an initiate sold onto slavery since he wasn't chosen as a padawan?

20. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Yeah, Froggy Wonderful!!!!! But now I don't have my appetizer for dinner. :p

I love it, but what a cliffie. More soon I hope. :D

21. PaddyJuan

Nov 15, 2002
    Aunecah - sorrrrrrrrry! Thanks for not reading this! -.O

RJK - my faithful poster!

Shaindl - ** froggy blushes ** froggy

Thank you so much! I'm really having fun with this one.

JKH - I would never interupt a good fantasy! (see my sig)

Arldetta - whew! no froggy soup today.

22. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Nice descriptions. It's interesting to see how their relationship has changed and how Obi-Wan doesn't remember some things.

23. Padawan_Travina

Padawan_Travina Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    Froggy...

That was a wonderful chapter..but havent you heard that its not nice to make your readers mad..

Esp me....since I have a great recipe for Frog stew that I am not afraid to use..

So hurry with the next chapter..

PT-:)

24. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    :D * giggles * Excellant! But I'm waiting for a certain part! ;)

25. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    [face_devil] <---------- To the descriptions of Ben. :D

Nice postie there, froggy! But, ya know I want more, right?