main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Panther's Cub - AU - Complete (Ch 76 8/19/06)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PaddyJuan, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    ROFLMAO!!!!!! [face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh] :_|

And Arldetta You ARE evil my friend....Ya rank right up there with Cyn and Redand Obi_ew..

That's the funniest thing I ever heard!!!! whew. *wipes tears from eyes*

2. Padawan_Travina

Padawan_Travina Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    But WHY is that the funniest thing you have every heard...

Its true....When I read your work I want to go and kick your butt...but you live in NJ and I am stuck in NV so cant do that...;)

And FROGGY WHERE IS THAT POST!!!
    PT

3. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    OH, I wasn't entirely talking about the evil part. Although, at times I don't think I am. ;) What I was really laughing at was being placed in the same catagory as CYN, Red and obi_ew!! Now that's funny! [face_laugh]

And Froggy, are we getting a post today???? ;)

4. Padawan_Travina

Aug 5, 2002
    Still dont see why that funny....you rank right up there with them...:)

I still see no post....dang it Froggy...I am going to keep these treats forever if I dont get more......and I still have the recipe for Frog stew...

PT

5. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    I won't argue with you anymore PT. It's nice knowing that there's at least one person out there who thinks so highly of me. Despite my own judgement. :p

As for the post, I am getting VERY Hungery!! I think you better hurry Froggy. [face_devil]

6. NyghtFyre

NyghtFyre Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    Great story Froggy! Poor Obi :(, he is always getting into such predicaments- oh wait, I like it when that happens! Obi-angst, Obi-humor, Obi-love, I'll take Obi any way I can get him! :)

I can not wait for more of this story.

7. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Dude! Again great story. You do such good charatcher development. Great, now I'm addicted to two stories. :p Hope to see a new post up soon.

~Swede :p

8. PaddyJuan

PaddyJuan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    PT - oh, now you're bringing the troll into it!

Arldetta - yep, the love abounds here.

PT - posts are on Tues/Fri

Arldetta - being ranked with their evilness is an honor - *grins*

PT - hmmm, you're stewing enough without the froggy.

Arldetta - eep!

NyghtFyre - obi angst seems to be a staple diet around here. glad to see you!

Swede - yay! another addict! welcome!

Post tomorrow

9. PaddyJuan

Nov 15, 2002
    Chapter 4:

Several hours later, the couple that stalked into the pirate's den was nothing like the playful duo in the ship. Arrogant and cold, her eyes pieces of onyx as soulless as his collar, lethality radiating from every leather clad inch, the assassin known as Pantera made her way into the mansion, ignoring everyone, yet seeing them all. She was followed closely by her slave; well, he really had no choice, seeing that the chain she had affixed to his collar was too short to allow him to lag at all. Despite the constraint, or perhaps because of it, their movements were coordinated, the boy gracefully echoing her every stop and start with so little hesitation that they appeared to move as one. She wore her trademark black and silver garb, the only concession to the somewhat chill air of the night outside a flowing black cape lined with charcoal silk. The boy was a pale golden shadow of her dark form.

He wore only a leather harness and skin-tight leggings of pale tan that blended almost perfectly with his skin, seemingly impervious to the nip of the air. Laced at every seam, the flashes of flesh that peeked through almost more a promise than an actual glimpse. Around his wrists were cuffs that matched his harness, a light chain linking them, allowing him enough freedom of movement to serve her, but not enough for any wide range of motion. A fresh bruise adorned one cheek and his sulky mouth was slightly swollen, giving him a lush abused look. His hair was loose and flowed to his shoulder blades in a bright splash of color. Across his back, a few thin reddened stripes gave evidence to recent punishment. They looked worse than they were, but Jedi had been exposed before by their hesitation to use the small things that gave color and detail to a role. Adi had linked with Ben, drawing off any pain as she carefully raised the marks with his permission and understanding, using the Force to exaggerate the damage.

She flung herself lithely into the open seat at the dais with a short word of greeting to the crime lord, a Devaronian. With a lazy kick, she directed her slave to crouch beside her. One of the lord's serving slaves hurried forward with a cup and a plate full of delicacies for her, dropping to one knee and waiting silently to be noticed. She scowled, and at a snapped word, her slave sprang forward to take the cup and plate, his chains jingling delicately at his movement. Pantera pointed at the cup and he dropped his head, allowing his hair to fall over his face. Slowly, with obvious reluctance, he tasted the thick ale in the gaudy cup, waiting a moment for her to decide that it was not poisoned. With a cuff to his head, she snatched it away. He knelt beside her, holding the plate as she helped herself, making him taste each morsel before she set it to blood red lips.

'Hmm, a Chateau Briande '05, I believe, Master,' a lightly amused voice intoned with a snooty accent into her mind. 'Quite a respectable year, although a trifle heavy on, shall we say, personality? I do believe I detect a hint of vat mold and perhaps just a touch of crushed woodbeetle.'

'Yes, my dear. As always, I believe you are quite correct. Such a perceptive lad. Do try the hors d'oeuvre here. If I am not much mistaken, it is braised mynock with granite slug sauce. Quite a delicacy among the local nobility, such that it might be. Although one or two of them may be related to it a little more closely than should be examined by the diner,' she returned with the dry wit that so amused them both.

A softly amused giggle whispered into her mind as he tried not to choke on the bite he had just taken out of her food, ostensibly tasting it for poison. In reality, they both knew the appetite of teenaged boys and young men, and she managed to feed a great deal of it to him without anyone being the wiser. He coughed for a moment and she scowled, slapping him sharply across the face with a brief caress from her mind. "Slave! Pay attention to what you do!"

"Yes Master." He bowed his

10. Padawan_Travina

Aug 5, 2002
    WHOO!!!!

Me likey!!! WHEEEEEEE!!!

Just that picture of Obi-wan has me in need of taking a cold shower.

I'm not sure if you mentioned it, but who are the two Jedi?

I cant wait to read the next chapter...

PT-who hands froggy a bag of froggy treats...

11. Shaindl

Shaindl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Well, doh!

Who are the mysterious pair of Jedi? You're doing a great job Paddy - and weaving a hell of a story. I love the relationship you've created between Adi and Obi-Wan and how they can carry on two different conversations and personas at the same time.

Great work, and I'll look forward to more soon!

Shaindl

12. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    OMG!!! [face_shocked] Oh, Froggy!! You HAVE to give us more. This is just tooo tantalizing too teasing for us to handle!!!

Sexy Obi!! [face_love] Ahhhh, how lovely.

But do we happen to know the two Jedi that this man holds? I can't wait to find out more!!

Soon, please!! Pretty, pretty pleasee!!! :D :D With slave-obi on top!! ;)

13. NyghtFyre

NyghtFyre Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    Wow! Froggy, the post was awesome! I had to go back and reread parts of it again as my mind kept wandering back to images of Obi... *sigh*

Keep the posts coming Froggy!

*gives Froggy some tasty brownies*

14. Red_Jedi_Knight

Red_Jedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    that was masterfully written! i have to say i love the way you write. it's not too descriptive and not too narrative. it's great. i like the way she is so smooth. great character!

15. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    *wipes drool away with hand* Pretty, cute, way too hot to be real Obi. [face_love] Very nicely done, froggy. The double converstion was fun too. Though I was a little worried Obi was going to start laughing and blow the whole thing. But drat, now I'm going to have to wait for more instead of having it posted the next day.

~Swede :p

16. Phoenix_Reborn

Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    "Why don't you tell me a little more?"

Yes, why don't you?

*does a nose dive off the cliff into her new heat-resistant Xani's arms*

If I post more today, will you?

17. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    :p Cranking up the heat here froggy!

18. PaddyJuan

Nov 15, 2002
    PT - thanks for the glow worms! see, I'm using them in this post.

Shaindl - I'm trying to show the duality of their existance and how their exterior interactions are a distorted reflection of their real selves.

Arletta - you'll meet the two jedi as soon as Adi and Ben do.

NyghtFyre - oooh, chocolate!

Swede - I guess enough pushups will jar his memory next time. At least that's what my coaches always thought.

Red JK - yep, she is the supportive master that Ben needs.

19. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    You evil frog! How dare you give us that image of Obi and not provide a fire hose? :mad:

:p

MORE OF THIS! :p

20. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    bad double postie

21. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    lovely as always! But I have to say that I don't have tons of tricks up my sleeve unless I am being chased by snakes or I have to sit hear and watch froggy gobble up all the cookies. I just want some little girl in green to bring me my cookies!!

22. Sheila

Sheila Jedi Master star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    I love the interaction between Ben and Adi and I can't wait to see who these two Jedi are and if they will actually have to fight against Ben! Intriguing as always froggy. :)

23. CYNICAL21

CYNICAL21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Froggy - I'm thinking of dining on froglegs, as I absolutely do NOT, NOT, NOT have the time to read a single fic more than I'm already reading - but this is just too delicious to ignore. I can see now you're going to tax my supply of cold showers, as OMIGOD! what an incredible image! [face_love]

Wonderfully imaginative! I trust you'll be posting often.

CYN

24. ObiKajanee

ObiKajanee Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2003
    I had to pop up out of perpetual lurk mode and tell you how much I love this story. So many wonderful visual impressions.

Oh, yes. Keep feeding us.

25. PaddyJuan

Nov 15, 2002

PHOENIX
    - glad you're enjoying it!

Obi-Ew - yep, Phoenix likes it warm.

JS - but there's lots of cool water under my lilypad. I thought you were in the snow too? I was just trying to make sure you wouldn't freeze.

PK - umm, glad to see you don't have any ticks up your sleeve, spotted fever and all. anyway, if you are looking for your girlscout cookies, they came too close here and i snapped up all the thin mints.

_(((O.O)))_

** fat froggy **

Sheila - but we must have the mandatory moaning about not being able to write fight scenes!

Cynical - hmm, you're in luck, I've decided to dress Ben up in his used car salesman outfit next - 100% guarenteed to make even the cutest guy hideous - or your posting back.

ObiKanjanee - oooh, a delurking lurker! so nice to see you. thanks!