main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Panther's Cub - AU - Complete (Ch 76 8/19/06)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PaddyJuan, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Lurkalidth

Lurkalidth Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2003
    Howdy, PaddyJuan! Thank'ee for your kind words. :)

I've always envisioned someone finally putting in an improvement to the Council Chamber. A large round pond under the circle design filled with pirahna (or the local equivalent). would come in most useful for disposing of blathering Jedi Masters.

Just a thought.

And what a rare and rattlin' thought it is!! One I'd be awful keen to implement. ::envisions the reshoot of TPM council scene again:: ::grin:: ::grin:: ::manic laughter::

Except...except...think about the wee ones: we wouldn't want a young 'n' impressionable piranha, aimin' to cut his (or her!) teeth on genuine meat, to wind up w/ the foul taste of bacta'ed buckethead instead. :b Ick! You'd get the RSPCA (or ASPCA) on your caboose for animal cruelty.

Nah...keep the pond, but fill it w/ a caffeine + super-saturated cornsyrup mixture instead. Tranquil-shranquil, many of those Jedi master types could use the twin rushes of caffeine and sugar to make themselves more personable and less...er...ah robotic. ;)

Er, if you don't mind a tiny suggestion, that is. :D

2. PaddyJuan

PaddyJuan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    Agent Jaid - O.O

Wow! I think your reply was longer than my post! snicker.

glad you are enjoying the images. for some unknown reason most of the readers here seem to like them. So you liked Pantera's reaction to the Jedi? It's pretty bad when you have to admit as an author that your own attempts at humor make you laugh too.

Sarcasm? Noooooo, why do you ask?

[color=83FBD5]OE[/color] - ah, okay. I misunderstood the limitations concerning those particular words. Thanks.

Arldetta - thanks!

Tahiri - Yep, I imagine he could too....

Lurkalidth - hmmm, sugar and caffeine hopped up Jedi Master who is already stubborn, insistant, oblivious, self righteous, and overwhelming. shudder. I'll risk the GSPCA (Galactic Society for Protection and Care of Aliens) thank you.

post coming soon

3. Sheila

Sheila Jedi Master star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    ?I can?t believe he was able to lay hands on a pair of captive Jedi. I wonder which poor schmucks managed to get themselves into this mess? What a bother,? she said crossly. [face_laugh]

You just gotta love Adi in this story. I thought this was funny before I knew who the captives were, now I find it hilarious. :D

Love this story froggy. Your descriptions are breathtaking and the banter between Adi and Ben a delight. :)

I wonder if Bruck or Qui-Gon will recognize Ben? I can't wait for your next post. :)

4. Phoenix_Reborn

Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    *flies off the lily-pad perch so froggy can come out and post*

5. PaddyJuan

Nov 15, 2002
    [color=DA61F4]Sheila[/color] - glad you are enjoying Adi and Ben. I'm having fun too.

[color=360141]Phoenix[/color] - uh oh, landing pad cleared. must post now.

look, I found pretty colors!

6. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    *ears perk up*

Your going to post?

SOON?

YEAH!!!!!!

*begins dances happily/wildly around the edge of the cliffy.....*

7. PaddyJuan

Nov 15, 2002
    umm, I'd be careful of the cliffies around here. Some of the authors are a wee bit careless about where they leave their readers hanging.

8. PaddyJuan

Nov 15, 2002
    Chapter 6:

The captive Padawan's eyes widened a little as he turned to see what his Master was looking at and his head whipped back to the older Jedi in shock, his mouth gaping in astonishment. His Master frowned briefly at him and shook his head slightly, the motion only visible in the faint movement of his hair. The Padawan, with years of watching his undemonstrative Master closely for the faintest signs of approval or disapproval, knew immediately what he had done. He flushed and jerked his head forward again, glaring at the two who caused him to receive his Master?s disapproval. He stared openly at the performance they were putting on now. His lip curled. Shameless. However, no one noticed the Jedi?s byplay as everyone else?s attention had turned to the dais as well.

Ben stretched lithely, slowly arching his back like a cat. He curled his limbs to pose gracefully, setting his bells to chiming lightly, then rubbed his face up the side of his Master's leg. The flickering lights in the room glistened off his oiled skin, the glitter in his hair catching the light with sparkles that drew the eye, distracting the viewers.

He could feel the eyes focusing on them, and remembered something his Master had told him frequently during saber training. ?Your eyes can deceive you,? his Master quoted one of the Jedi tenets. ?Reach out to the Force and allow it to guide you.? Well, he could not touch the Force outside his shields, but there was always a trace within, guiding his actions when he listened. ?Of course,? his Master would warn with narrowed eyes. ?The Force is not the same as that little voice of mischief that you seem to prefer to listen to.? Ben closed his eyes for a moment and listened to the voice that spoke most strongly to him in this moment ? mischief.

?Master, you said that if I was good you'd let me fight. I've been very good,? he purred, nuzzling into the crease of her leathers between knee and thigh. He looked up at her with half closed eyes and a slight pout. ?Lemme kill one of them for you. Please? I?ll make it as slow as you want it, or hot, fast, and hard.? He narrowed his eyes at the boy staring at him and tossed his head arrogantly.

?No pet. I don?t think so. Those are Jedi. Good as you are, you can't take on two Jedi and come out without blood being spilled,? she said casually, petting his hair as if he were a giant cat. She could feel the crimelord?s growing interest beside her without even looking. She stared at the aloof Jedi Master who was apparently ignoring the drama before him.

?Time to run up the stakes, I believe,? an inner voice whispered. Ben leaned his head back over her leg, exposing the tempting expanse of bare skin and vulnerable neck, the line of tendons drawing the eye down to the hollow at the base of his throat where the beat of his pulse could be seen by sharp eyes. The arch of his body tightened his muscles, drawing out the play of golden skin over taut muscle and graceful bones. ?But you like it when I bleed,? he whispered huskily, his eyes fixed on hers.

She laughed, and ever so slowly, ran a razor sharp claw down the exposed tendon in his neck, across the sturdy hollow at the base of his throat, and down his chest. He closed his eyes and arched into her touch with an audible gasp as a thin line of blood sprang free from the golden skin. She pulled him up on to his knees, arching his back and chest into sharp relief with the tight grip on his hair as she bent forward and traced the line of blood with her fingers, holding one finger up to watch the perfection of a single drop fall to land in the center of his smooth chest. ?Yes, but I can make you bleed so much better, my pet,? she hissed.

He twisted his head and nuzzled into the whip coiled at her waist. ?Please Master? I'll scream for you,? he promised, his smoky voice deepening with the temptation he put into his words.

Adi wondered how her so very talented Padawan managed to act such a depraved little tease when over the thin thread of the

9. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    I?ll make it as slow as you want it, or hot, fast, and hard * passes out * Okay reading this after viewing that delectable photo of Ewan in a towel and nothing else was simply too much! :p [face_love] Excellant posty!

Yeah! He's here! ;)

10. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    And the ashes fall from the sky...

Thud...it's just a wee bit hot in here.

More coherent replies later...(bell's going to ring)

11. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*drooling*

*thinks about Mace*

*thinks about it some more*

*laughs*

That was sooooo GOOD!!!!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the BEST fic's I've ever read!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up!!!!!!!

Ben and Bruck.

Know that if Brat wins I will attack you.

~ Jaid

12. Red_Jedi_Knight

Red_Jedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    ohhhhhhhhhh drool......... very nice very nice... i'm gonna have happy thoughts all day!!! *sigh* i want an obi-pet... hmmmm

13. Shaindl

Shaindl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Very, VERY nice, Paddy.

I'm with OE - after that photo and then your post, a nice jump in the snowbank would be a good thing for me. Great work!

And I have to assume that her "contact" who seems to know who she is, and who obviously knows Yoda, just might be Xan. Oh, that will be fun when he comes to pick up Qui-Gon.

More soon, right?

Shaindl

PS: Agent Jaid, can you please edit your post so that the bit with all the exclamation points isn't so long? I really, really hate having to scroll back and forth to read. Thanks! :)

14. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Great post Froggy! I am fascinated by how things seem to be coming out. Does Adi know it's Obi? It seemed that she did before, but now I'm not so sure. Well, good job. :D

15. PaddyJuan

Nov 15, 2002
    froggy eyes passed out Obi-ew - oops. Might have turned up the heat just a little too high between the pic and the story.

Phoenix - another flaming post. sigh. ** froggy ducks as the burning bodies of her readers thud from the sky **

Agent Jaid - and let the screams begin, abet with minor volume control for those readers with scrolling windows. Now now, if you attack the author she can't write more....

RJK - trust me, if there were Obi-pets around here the blood would be flowing fast and furious with the struggles. You think Xmas shopping is rough....

Shaindl - ** froggy checks calendar ** yep fun is pencilled in right after Quiggsy sees his rescuer.

Arldetta - Nope, she only knows Ben. And who said that Ben is/was Obi-Wan? hmmm?
    something to think about.

** grins evilly **

16. PaddyJuan

Nov 15, 2002
    Agent Jaid - wow, the chainsaw worked; cut those posts right down to size. Lol.

thanks!!!

17. InTheSockOfTheNight

InTheSockOfTheNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 31, 2002
    :eek: Between the postie by Froggy and that picture of Ewan from OUT Magazine....Sockie has fallen from the top dresser drawer and went *THUDSIES*

Oh my sockie goodness....must go findsies that magazine....must re-read Froggies postie...

*Sockie jumps into cold washer water!*

18. Red_Jedi_Knight

Red_Jedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    still yummy idea... i'd like to have him under my x-mas tree.. i was asked in school for a prodution what star i'd marry. without hesitation Ewan McGregor!!

19. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    No body- just ashes floating on top of your lily pad now :p

Any chance of resesitation soon?

20. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    *reads*

*dies*

21. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Hark, If I attack, no mor postie?

*confused*

*brightend*

I know!! I'll attack....... No, if I attack the computer then I still won't get postie....

Must meditate on this..... Yes....... must medit.............

22. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    [face_shocked] Those descriptions... [face_shocked] *dies* Wow. I... er.... *drools all over the floor* Obi [face_love] [face_love]

Beides the smoldering hot Obi, very nice story. I love your descriptions, and how you play Obi and Adi. Very nice. I'm surprised that with the picture of Obi you have given me, that I am speaking coherently. [face_shocked]

Obi [face_love]

23. CYNICAL21

CYNICAL21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    There is absolutely nothing I can say - that will not blow the ratings on this board through the stratosphere - and get me banned for a couple of millenia.

Bad Froggy! Bad! You could give somebody a heart attack with images like that!

Going now - before I give vent to all those #*%@#*%# words!

CYN

24. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Dude, is Adi dead or something?? To have Obi-Wan moving like that against me... *breath*

It's a good thing she doesn't think of him like that or there could be trouble. Plus, now there's more for the readers to fight over. (haha)

Very nice post (besides the little hottie acting all seductive). I like that Mace is playing along with Adi so to not blow her cover in case someone is listening in. And the cameras to watch Qui-Gon's reaction. Though I can't wait for him to meet Ben. Or for Ben to beat Bruck to the ground. [face_devil] Hope the kid has learned to keep his temper at least long to get himself out of there.

So, in conclusion, need more!

~Swede :p

25. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Hehe, poor Qui-Gon! Loved this post; Obi's definition of catlike was elegently protrayed through your writing :) Can't wait for the next post!

~Tahiri