main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo The Party Was Awesome!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LaurenFett, Dec 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaurenFett

LaurenFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    Thanks for letting us come over and party, Handyman. I had a blast, even with the Holiday Special integrated into the schedule. Actually, I've been wanting to see it for quite some time, as well as the star wars bloopers for Episode II. It was great seeing everyone again! Have a Merry Christmas, all!

2. Boraccio

Boraccio Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2001
    Agreed, Mike. Thanks for inviting everyone. It was a lot of fun.

3. LakSivrak

LakSivrak Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2002
    Thanks for the party mike, it was great. it was cool to finally meet all of you guys. now you can put a handsome face to the endless useless comments. :p

ps-im listening to the CD right now. . .i laugh. . .

4. LaurenFett

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm glad you like the CD! Have you heard the rock song about Mos Eisley yet? That's a rare one, I'm sure...

I've already consumed all the chocolates...I'm a naughty naughty girl!

I actually did have bad dreams about the holiday special last night...Itchy was trying to teach me how to square dance...

5. spoo

spoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2001
    This is Adam's roommate. I'm on here to tell you all that he's in a coma. After he came home on saturday he collapsed and started repeating "That's not true! That's impossible! NOOOOOO!"

We hope he'll pull through.

6. LakSivrak

Nov 9, 2002
    my favorite song so far: "I love you, I won't kill you unless I discover you're worth more when you're dead."

possibly the most touching romantic lines in existance.

theres a few songs im still working out the lyrics on. is track 4 jamiroquai (however hes spelled)? it sounds just like him.

i like it so much i put it in my sig.

7. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings guys,

It was great to meet you Jay(LakSivrak) in person.

I'm glad everyone had a good time. Hmmmm.... The Holiday Special.... Like I said, it's just one of those things you've gotta do once. Only once. ;)

Insanitys_Crescendo stopped by after everyone left. I let him borrow my Holiday Special videotape. I wonder how many ity-bity pieces I'll get it back in after he stomps on it 5400 times? ?[face_plain] (That's one stomp for every second it dragged on and on and on and on....)

Later,

8. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    That was a great party, even if you DID feel it necessary to torture us. :D Just kidding. The HS was bad, but not THAT bad. I actually didn't have any nightmares about it.

We should do stuff like that more often. Maybe.

Hey, maybe we could have a New Year's part, or something. I know *I* don't have any plans yet.

Dana

9. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    Thank you for sharing your home with us, Mike.

10. LakSivrak

Nov 9, 2002
    yeah, if mike doesnt want to host it we could even just a few of us get together. since i have nothing either.

11. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Dana

12. LaurenFett

Mar 12, 2002
    Yes, that song is by Jaromquai, or however you spell it. That's the only song I've heard by him, but when I got it off Audiogalaxy that's who it said it was by...

13. Insanitys_Crescendo

Insanitys_Crescendo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2002
    I'm still trying to decide just how to describe the Star Wars holiday special. Along those lines, when do you want that back, Mike?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.