main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The past meets the future (mix of PT and OT)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by faubert, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NamelessAlien

NamelessAlien Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 25, 1999
    This looks pretty good! I can just see Leia carrying this anger in her and not being ready to move on.

Watch your spelling, though.

2. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    looks great to me, maybe Mon can knock some sence into her!

3. faubert

faubert Jedi Grand Master star 1

Apr 5, 2000
    Rabe smiled after embracing her old friend Mon Mothma. The two women then sat down as Rabe looked at Dorme who was standing watch as usual.

"Could you leave us alone Domre." Rabe asked.

"Of course" Dorme said as she left the room. The two women just stared at each other in silence for a few seconds.

"How have you been? There have been so many times I have worried about you and Naboo." Mon Mothma asked.

"Naboo is fine. Palpatine made sure that we were treated well. We were well treated prisoners." Rabe explained.

"Bal Organa and I always wondered what was happenning on Naboo." Mon Mothma asked.

"We always had two Star Destroyers in orbit to prevent anyone from leaving or landing on Naboo. And even the crews were forbidden from landing on Naboo. Palpatine was the only person ever to come and go as he pleased.

I was allowed to board the ships for meeting with the Admaral in charge of thefleet. I even met Anakin a few times.

When word of Palpatine and Anakins death reached us the crews of the ships surrenderd to me."Rabe explained.

"Speaking of Anakin. Is it true about him being Luke and Leia's father?" Mon Mothma asked.

"Yes. Obi-Wan and Yoda wanted it kept secret to protect them." Rabe said.

"If Anakin is theier father then who is their mother?" Mon Mothma asked.

Rabe got up and looked out the window at the city. She spoke in a low and sad voice.

"Padme." Rabe said.

"PADME?" Mon Mothma said suprised. But the last time I saw her she was NOT pregnant. And that was just before her death." Mon MOthma added.

"How did we first meet?"Rabe asked.

Mom Mothma thought back to that time. She was just a jr. Senate aide while Rabe was still a handmaiden.

"The decoy prodecure? I thought that after Corde and Verse she vowed never to do it again." Mon Mothma said.

"When Padme learned she was pregnant She was advise by Mace WIndu and Yoda that unless she hid her pregnancy that she and the twins would be killed. And so she agrred." Rabe said.

Mon Mothma joined Rabe at the window and looked out toward the public tomb where Psdme Heroine of the Empire was burried.

"Then who is burried here on Coursant?" Rabe was asked.

"Sabe. She was brought out of retirement to do this. She knew that she would be killed and didn't care." Rabe asnwered.

Mon Mothma looked at the picture on Rabe's desk. It was a picture of Padme and her handmaidens taken before the Trade Federation invaion.

"I always said that there was nobody more brave and loyal then a handmaiden from Naboo" Mon Mothma told Rabe.

"The six of us were so close. I miss them so much. Dorme and the others are great but nothing beats what we had." Rabe said as he voice broke.

Mon Mothma put her arms around her friend.

"Does Luke and Leia know yet?" Mon Mothma asked.

"Luke and I have met. But Leia is refusing to see me. I can sense her anger toward Naboo and toward Padme and me. But she and Luke are part Naboo and need to know this." Rabe explained.

"She has been though a lot. Seeing the world she thought of as home destoryeed by the empire. And now dealing with the fact that Vader was her father." Mon Mothma explained.

"And it was anger that drew Anakin toward the dark side. Leia needs to deal with it before her anger starts her down the same path." Rabe said.

"Do you want me to talk to Leia?" Mon Mothma asked.

"That would be great." Rabe said with a smile.

"THen I will go see her. I was supposed to meet Leia anyway." Mon Mothma said as they got up and hugged again before Mon Mothma left.

4. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Another wonderful part. I hope Mon Mothma can talk some sense into Leia.

~~Jilly

5. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Hmmmm if Sabe was the one that died. .. . does that mean that Padme may still be alive???

Come on Mon!

Talk some sence to your protoge!!!

6. leia_amigirl

leia_amigirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 27, 2002
    Great story I'm really enjoying it. I just hope Leia finally gets over her false facts and goes to visit Rabe. ;)

Amigirl

7. faubert

Apr 5, 2000
    Mon Mothma walked into Leia's office and embraced her. Leia invited her to sit down and offered her a drink.

"I was wondering where you were. I know your ship arrived a while ago." Leia asked.

"I was busy visiting an old friend I have not seen in years." Mon Mothma answered.

"Not the Queen of Naboo?" Leia said.

"Rabe and I have been friends for a very long time Leia. And she isnt as bad as the stories say. And neithr is Nabo." Mon Mothma points out.

"How can you say that? I know all the terrible things Naboo has done. And I don't trust this Queen." Leia said.

"You believe the stories. I was around during that time and know the whole truth. Naboo was a victim." Mon Mothma said as shetook a sip of her drink.

"Some victim. They betrayed the Jedi and the Republic.I have seen Queen Rabes speech to the Senate where she blamed the Jedi for the attack on Naboo." Leia points out.

"I remember that speech. And you know who told her to make it?" Mon Mothma asked.

"Palpatine." Leia answered.

"No. It was Masters Mace Windu and Yoda. They told her to place the blame on the Jedi." Mon Mothma amswered.

"Why would the two leaders ot the Jedi COuncil have her betray the Jedi like that?" Leia asked.

"I don't know. I do know that they met with Rabe just before she made that speech. But I know that it is true." Mon Mothma answered

Leia looked out at the city.

"You want me to see her?" Leia asked.

"Yes. There is a lot you don't know about your past Leia. Rabe can help you deal with everything.

You and Luke need to talk to her." Mon Motha tells Leia.

"I don't know if I can. I know that she has the answers to so many questions. But I'm afraid." Leia tells her.

"Of what?" MOm Mothma asked.

"Ever since Luke told me that I was his sister and that Vader was our father I wonder if I will turn out like him.

I have seen the damage that he has caused the Galaxy and I wonder if I will turn into him," Leia admitted.

Mon Mothma looked at Leia for a few seconds.

"THats the reason why you will not see her? Its not because of the past. Its not about Naboo. Its about you being afraid?" Mon Mothma asked.

"Yes. I don't know if I can handle the answers." Leia tells her.

"Then go see her. You can't hide because of your fear. You and Luke need to hear the answers. You both need to deal with the past before dealing with the future." Mon Mothma said as she got up.

"THank you for coming." Leia said as she hugged her again.

"Anytime." Mon Mothma said with a smile as she left. Leia called for Han and Luke.

"I will see Her Highness. I would like you both there." Leia told the two men.

"Of course I will be there leia." Han says.

"Your making the righr decision Leia" Luke said

8. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    I'm glad Mon Mothma was able to convince Leia to go see Rabe. :) Looking forward to more.

~~Jilly

9. faubert

Apr 5, 2000
    Rabe and the handmaidens walked down the hall toward Leia's office. Rabe was dressed in full Naboo costume whic reminder her of the way Padme looked when she went to address the Seante.

A Republic guard stood outside the door and opened the door and walked into the room.

"HER ROYAL HIGHNESS QUEEN RABE OF THE NABOO." THe guard announced as Rabe walked up to Leia, Luke and Han.

The three handmaidens moved to stand watch with Dorme closest to Rabe.

"Its an honor to finally meet you your highness." Leia said in her most diplomatic voice. "You already know Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. This is General Han Solo." Leia said introducing them.

"My honor toy meet you. These are my handmaidens. Shall we get started?" Rabe asked.

Leia nodded not expecting Rabe to introduce her handmaidens.

"Of course. I was wondering why after all these years you have decided to come to Coursant?" Leia asked.

"When the empire was established Emperor Palpatine forbid anyone from leaving or landing on Naboo.

Now that the Emperor and Lord Vader are dead I have decided that Naboo should rejoin the Galaxy." Rabe informs Leia.

"Why were you and the people of your world forbidden from leaving Naboo?" Han asked.

Leia wondered how Rabe would anser.

"I do not really know. But I know that Palpatine had a fear about Naboo. SO he kept us under very close control. Including forbidding us from leaving our world." Rabe answered.

"What did he fear?" Luke asked.

"We knew the truth about Palpatine and what he was." Rabe answered but was intrupted by Leia.

"AND YOU DID NOT WARN THE GALAXY OR TRY TO STOP HIM?" Leia said letting her anger come out for the first time.

"I could not stop the will of the force Leia. The Republic and the Jedi along with them had drifted away from the force causing it to be unbalanced. And it had to come into balance.

The Republic could not help when one if its members was invaded by another. It could not stop the slavery on Tatoonie." Rabe tells them.

"There has not been slavery on Tatoonie ever since Jabba the Hut ordered it to end." Luke tells Rabe.

"And you know why Jabba the Hut ended it?" Rabe asked.

"According to rumor Vader was the one who had Jabba end it." Luke said.

"Yes, A former slave comes back to end slavery." Rabe says.

"Vader, A slave? I find that hard to believe." Leia tells them.

"Lord Vader was very different from the Anakin Skywalker I knew." Rabe tells Leia.

"What was my father like your highness?" Luke asked.

Rabe looked at Leia.

"Are you ready to hear about your parents?"Rabe asked.

Leia looked at Luke and Han. She squeezed Han's hand.

"Yes." Leia said

Rabe looked at two of her handmidens. They nodded as they left the room. Rabe then turned to Dorme who had stayed.

"Why don't you sit down and relax Dorme." Rabe ordered.

Dorme sat down next to Rabe.

10. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    The next post should really be interesting.

~~Jilly

11. faubert

Apr 5, 2000
    Leia noriced Dorme taking the empty seat next to Rabe. Rabe took a deep breath. Luke knew that Rabe was remembering the past.

"You all know about the Trade Federations invasion of Naboo. During that time I was one of Queen Amidala's handmaidens.

The Supreme Chancellor sent two Jedi Knights secretly to Naboo. They were Qui-Gon Jinn and his padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi." Rabe explained.

"Ben." Luke pointed out.

"Yes. When they arrived the Trade Federation started their invasion and had captured the palace. The two Jedi knights rescued us and took Queen Amidala and thrre of her handmaidens including me to COursant.

We were damaged during the escape and could only make it to Tatoonie. Qui-Gon decided to go into the city to get some help.

Queen Amadaial ordered that Padme go with him.

THey went into a small show owned by Watoo who had a young slave Anakin." Rabe went on.

"Our father?" Luke asked.

"Yes. Watoo refused to take Republic credits so Anakin decided to take them home and helped them by entering a local Podrace. With the money Analkin got when he won we were able to repair the ship." Rabe said.

"A human winning a podrace? Thats impposble. Even I have lost several podraces." Han pointed out.

"Qui-Gon discovered that Anakin was very strong in the force. So strong that he was the chosen one. It was this strenght in the force that helped Anakin win the podrace." Rabe answered.

"What is the chosen one?" Luke asked.

"Its someone who was created by the force itself. This person was to bring balance to the force." Rabe answered.

"How was the force to be brought into balance?" Luke asked.

"At the time nobody knew. But now. It was by destroying the current order." Rabe told them.

"Your saying that the force wanted the Jedi Order destroyed?" Leia asked.

"Anakins destiny was to bring balance to the force Leia. At first the Jedi Council refused to accept Anakin because he was to old. But Eventually the Council agreed. But he was to old." Rabe said.

"Master Yoda once said that fear is the path toward the dark side. He once said that fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate which leads to suffering" Rabe said as she focused on Leia.

"Tell me Leia. Ever since you learned about Anakin being your father you have been afraid of being like him. And you have been angry" Rabe asked.

"Yes." Leia admitted.

"Leia, The major reason I am here is because of you. Your fear and now your anger can lead you down the same path Anakin took.

You need to deal with your anger and fear. Don't let it control you so much that it will destroy you. Like it destroyed Anakin." Rabe said.

"I don't know if I can." Leia told Rabe.

"By agreeing to see me and being willing to hear about the past you have startedto do so. Anakin Skywalker was not always the awful monster known as Lord Vader.

The Anakin I knew was a kind and good person who let his anger overtake him. The darkness that took over the galaxy destroyed him as well.

You and Luke can restore the light. If you both want to." Rabe told them.

"How?" Leia asked.

"The gift I brought. It will help you but it can only be opened by two Jedi's. By the chosen ones children. When they are ready." Rabe said.

"What about our mother?" Leia asked.

"Your mother was a very good friend of mine. I had the great honor of serving as her handmaiden." Rabe said.

"QUeen Amidala was our mother?" Leia asked.

"Padme. That was her true name. But you are right Leia. She was your mother."Rabe said as she srated to reach for a picture she always kept with her.

But she began to feel dizzy. Dorme looked at her and becme worried.

"Mi'lady Are you all right?" Dorme asked as Rabe collapsed and fell to the floor.

12. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Dun-dun-dun.... :D
    More yes?
    ~~Jilly

13. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    well the profecy is comming to be. .. .

oooohhh can't wait more please :D

14. leia_amigirl

leia_amigirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 27, 2002
    Great, Rabe just had to collapse when she was getting to the good part of the story! 8-}

15. faubert

Apr 5, 2000
    The room watched in stunned silence as Rabe fell to the floor. Dorme rushed to kneel by Rabe's side as the two other handmaidens rushed in and also kneeled by Rabe's side

"Mi'lady? Can you hear me?" Dorme asked Rabe as Leia called for a medic.

"Help is on the way." Leia said watching the scene.

"It....its coming true." Rabe said in a weak voice as a medical team arrived and loaded Rabe onto the stretcher.

Dorme started at the two Junior Handmaidens. "Go with her Highness and Do NOT leave her side for ANY reason." Dorme ordered.

"Of course" The two handmaidens said as they stood on moth sides of the stretcher and left.

Leia and Luke stared at Drome.

"What happened to her?" Luke asked.

"She did not tell me much. She told me that she was poisoned by Palpatine and would die within a year of Palpatine and Anakin unless you both helped her." Dorme said.

"Us?" Leia asked?

"That is what I was told. That only TWO Jedi's working together can save her." Dorme told them.

Luke looked at the group.

"That is what Ben meant." Luke said to himself.

"What?" Leia asked.

"Ben came to me soon after Her Highness arrived. He told me that before becoming a Jedi Knight A studen goes though the trials.

Dealing with Vader was mine and this was yours." Luke explained.

"I don't understand?" Leia asked.

"Our father went to the dark side because of the anger he felt. Your anger and fear of becoming like our father could lead you down the same path." Luke explains.

"This is a test. Leia is being tested." Han realizes.

Leia looks at the group. She looks into herself.

"Lets go see her." Leia said as they all went to the medical wing to wait for news on Rabe's condition.

16. faubert

Apr 5, 2000
    Liea and Luke arrived at the medical wing and waited for news on Rabe. Han and the droids were with them while Dorme was standing by the door leading to where Rabe was while the other two handmaidens stood watch next to Rabe.

The healer came out and came up to Dorme and Lt. Panaka.

"How is her Highness?" Dorme asked.

"She is stable but weak. She is also unconcious." THe Healer reporter.

"Do you do whats wrong with her?" Leia asked

"We have run all the tests we can and almost all of them are at normal levels." The healer reports.

"Almost all?" Luke asked.

"One thing did come up. Her midi-chlorian levels were recorded at 150." The healer said

"Midi-Chlorian, what are they?" Leia asked.

"I have no idea. The machines we used to test her Highness showed those levels. ON a hunch I tested myself and some of the staff and our Midi-Chlorian counts are in a range from 750-900." The Healer tells them.

"So you believe that these low levels are the cause of Her Highness illness." Han asked

"Its a theory. But there are no records or information on midi-chlorians in the records. Without more information I can not risk doing anything for her." The healer tells them.

R2D2 then begins beeping. C3PO looks at R2 and then at the group.

"R2 says that Midi-Chlorians are Micro Life forms that reside in the cells of every living thing allowing communication with the force." C3PO reports.

"Micro life inside our cells?" Han asked.

"That is what R2 says. And that it was the Jedi that had the mose interest in them." C3PO adds.

"Which would explain why the records of them were lost. When the Jedi order was destroyed there records were also eliminated from all our information." Han adds.

Luke and Leia look at each other.

"The gift from her Highness. She gave us the whole jedi Libary. Maybe they can help us with this?" Luke tells them.

Leia nods.

"All right. Lets see what we have been given." Leia says

Luke Leia and R2D2 are led to a private room and get ready to review that they were given.

17. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Another wonderful post. Can't wait for more.

~~Jilly

18. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    Good posts! Nice to see that Leia is coming to her sences.

Vadey

19. faubert

Apr 5, 2000
    Luke and Leia head into a private room with R2D2 and close the door. They both place the disc with the Jedi records into R2. A few seconds later an image of a full sized Mace Windu appears before them.

"Hello Luke, Leia. I am Jedi Master Mace Windu. In the days of the old Republic Yoda and I were the heads of the Jedi Council. Just before Palpatine complete destruction of the Jedi All the Jedi Records and my memories were placed into this disc and was entrusted with Her Highness Rabe Queen of the Naboo.

I can answer any questions that you have directly." Mace said wating for Luek or Leia to respond.

Luke and Leia looked at each other. There were so many questions they had. But they knew where to start.

"Her Highness has collapsed. According to our heakers her midi-Chlorian count is at 150. Can you help us save her?" Leia asked.

R2 beeped a few things before Mace responded.

"R2 has explained that you have been told what Midi-chlorians are. So I will not explain that.

During the days of the Old Repuvlic all children born in the Republic had Midi-Chloran counts.

When a child had a level of 7000 the parents were informed and the baby was taken to the jedi temple foe Jedi training

During Palpatines rise to power he discovered a chemical that destroyed the midi-chlorans for anyone with a level above 4500." Mace eplained.

"Was that how the Jedi order ws destroyed?" Luke asked.

"Yes. All the Jedi's and anyone with levels above 4500 started dying." Mace informed them.

"The Jedi Purge?" Leia asked.

"Yes. I know that many people believed that the Jedi Purge was Anakin and others hunting down the Jedi. But in fact most of the Jedi did not die in battle but the truth is was that Anakin placed the chemical in the Jedi Temple and that was how the Jedi was destroyed." Mace informed them.

"Poisoned inside a place of security for them." Leia said.

"Yes. When we discovered this Obi-Wan and Yoda were away from Coursant. Thats why they were never effected." Mace informed them.

"Vader betrayed and murdered the Jedi." Leia said.

"Everything Anakin did was what he was destined to do. Even now I don't blame or hate him." Mace said in a low voice.

"But those are lessons that you will need to learn later. Your both here becaue of Rabe?" Mace added.

"Yes. We know that we can help save her. But how?" Luke asked.

"Yes. Are you both willing to help her?" Mace asked.

"I am willing to help her." Leia said.

"As am I" Luke said.

Mace nodded as he explained how to save Rabe

20. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    A compleately new view on the Jedi Purges.
    Much easier than killing all those Jedi in battle.

Vadey

21. faubert

Apr 5, 2000
    Luke and Leia listened carefully as Mace explained in detail how to save Rabe. Afterwards they both looked at each other and nodded their heads.

Afterards Mace's hold dissapered. Luke and Leia then returned to the medical area. They came up to the healer.

"Any change in her condition?" Luke asked

"She is still the same." The healer reported.

"We both have to go inside and help her." Leia told the group.

"is there anything you need?" The healer asked.

"No. We have everything we need. But no matter what you see we both will be fine and you both are to take no action." Luke explained.

Everyone was silent as Luke and Leia came up to Rabe's bedside. The two handmidens still stood watch over her still form.

"We need you both to stand behind us." Leia inforned the handmaidens who looked at Dorme for instructions on what to do.

"Do whatever they want." Dorme ordered.

The Handmaidens followed Luke and Leia. As Mace explained Luke put his hands on both sides of Rabe's head. Leia placed her hands directly over Rabe's heart.

Everyone watched when Luke and Leia's hands began to glow. Luke nd Leia moved thier glowing hands away until the hands were about two inches over Rabe.

A beam of light went from Luke and Leia's hands directly into Rabe's brain and heart.

Luke and Leia just stood there with their eyes closed as it contiued.

The beam of light contiued until Luke and Leia fell back into the two handmaidens who caught them and helped them to the ground.

"LUKE LEIA" Han said worried as the two handmaidnes placed Luke and Leia onto two beds.

Rabe then began to slowly wake up. She turned to face Luke and then Leia.

"They both will wake up pretty soon. The transfer of Midi-Chlorians has taken a lot out of them." Rabe informs the group.

22. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Ooo. Interesting. Can't wait to read the next post.

~~Jilly

23. faubert

Apr 5, 2000
    Han stared at Rabe after she awoke and explained that Luke and Leia would be all right.

"What happened?" Han demanded to know in a respectful tone.

"Luke and Leia performed an old Jedi procedure. They transfered part of their Midi-Chlorians to me. They transfered enough to me allow them to re produce within my body.

The sudden loss of Midi-Chlorians have caused them to collapse. They will awaken as soon as they are able to get their Midi_Chlorians up to a more normal level." Rabe informed them.

"They are not in any danger?" Han asked.

"No. Thats why two Jedi's are needed. It would kill one Jedi but two jedi's can do it." Rabe told them.

Luke and Leia slowly began to open their eyes and turned to face Rabe.

"Your all right?" Luke asked.

"I'm fine thanks to you both." Rabe said with a smile.

"It was my pleasure." Leia said with a smile.

"These three need some rest." The Healer informs everyone.

"I will stop by later" Han said all the visitors left. Rabe turned to her handmaidens.

"You all need your rest." Rabe said.

"We will not leave you mi'lady." Dorme said.

"Setup a schedule. But two of you will get some rest. That is an order." Rabe comannded in her royal voice.

Dorme and another handmaiden left. The remaining handmaiden stood guard. Leia turned to face Rabe.

"When the tranfer happened I felt a connection with you. I was able to touch your memories." Leia said.

"I wanted you to understood what I went though Leia." Rabe said.

"But I sensed more. Something you tried to to keep to yourself." Leia said. She then realized what it was. "You think that our mother could still be alive?" Leia asked Rabe

24. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    The plot thickens even more.... Looking forward to more.

~~Jilly

25. faubert

Apr 5, 2000
    Luke stared at Rabe after Leia asked Rabe if she thought that Padme was still alive. Rabe was silent for a few seconds before answering Leia.

"I am not sure." Rabe said.

"You don't think she is dead then?" Luke asked.

Rabe took a deep breath.

"You have to understand how I found out about Padme. Like all of Naboo I was not allowed to leave Naboo except to board various Imperial Ships that were in orbit around Naboo.

When you both were 5 years old the Captain of one of those ships gave me a written message from your adopted mother Leia. The message told me about Padme." Rabe said.

"My last memory of our mother was just before my fifth birthday." Leia said. "I remember everyone talking about Palpatine coming to Alderran for a visit at the same time." Leia added.

"Leia, Padme split you two up and went with you to Alderaan in order to protect you from Palpatine. If He and your mother were together he would be able to know who she was and where you both were." Rabe told them both.

"SO she left?" Leia asked.

"She took a ship and decided to head to Tatoonie. But Palpatine's ship encountered her ship and she deiced to attack it." Rabe said.

"AN Alderaan Fighter against Palpatine's flagship?" Leia said amazed.

"She knew what would happen. If she was lucky then she would be able to destroy it like how you destoryed the Death Star Luke or how Anakin destoryed the Trade Federation's droid control ship. But she figured that she would be destoryed and she would rather die in battle." Rabe told them.

"But you are not sure that happened?" Luke asked.

"I was until recently. I told you about the imperial ships that surrendered to me?" Rabe asked.

"Yes." Leia said.

"The Admiral in charge of that ship was an officer on that ship and told me that the ship was borded by stormtroopers who stunned a woman who was on board.

He told me that he saw her taken off the ship stunned but very much ALIVE." Rabe told them.

"You think he is telling the truth? Or is he just telling you a story ou want to hear." Leia asked.

"I don't know. Even though I am now Queen of Naboo I will always think of myself as one of Padme's handmaidens. And as a handmaiden I pledged my life to protect my Queen. If she is alive then I will find her no matter what the cost will be. Even if that means my death." Rabe informs them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.