main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The past meets the future (mix of PT and OT)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by faubert, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Very very interesting.

~~Jilly

2. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    ahahhahaha I was right Padme could still be alive YEAHHH!!!

Rabe is safe and they talked to Mace. with the info in R2 Luke will be able to reinstate the Jedi this will be great!!!

3. faubert

faubert Jedi Grand Master star 1

Apr 5, 2000
    A few hours later Rabe, Luke and Leia were released and they returned to Leia's apartment where Han and Lando were waiting for them along with Mon Mothma.

Leia briefly explained what Rabe had told them.

"You really think that Padme is still alive?" Mon Mothma asked.

"I have been thinking about recent events in my mind and I think that I funally understand Anakin better." Rabe answered.

"Understand what?" Leia asked.

"The one thing I am sure about Anakin was his love for Padme. And I think that Palpatine used that to control him. One thing you must remember about Palpatine was that he always controlled things. Includding the formation of the rebelion." Rabe told a very suprised Mon Mothma and Leia.

"Palpatine formed the rebelion against himself?" Leia asked.

"We all know that the Rebelion began as the seperatist movements of Count Dooku." Rabe explained.

"Right and when Anakin killed him Bal Organa and I took over." Mon Mothma told Rabe

"But what you didn't know was that Dooku and Palpatine were partners." Rabe told the very suprised former leaders of the rebelion.

"DOOKU AND PALPATINE?" Mon Mothma said.

"It was how he took over the galaxy." Rabe said as Mon Mothma became very pale.

"No. It can't be. I......" Mon Mothma said in a low voice.

Leia rushed to her side.

"Whats wrong?" Leia asked.

"I.....I was the one who got Padme involved in the movement against Palpatine. I asked her to come to a secret meeting with the leader of the movement. Anakin led some republic troops to the meeting." Mon Mothma said.

Rabe placed her hand on her friends shoulder.

"You had no way to know it was a trap by Palpatine." Rabe said.

"I...I thought that I got my friend killed." Mon Mothma said.

"No. It was not your fault. But we need to focus on the present. If Padme is alive then we need to rescue her." Rabe said.

"WHats the plan" Luke asked.

"I came to here to ask for help." Rabe said.

"What kind of help?" Leia asked.

"I need the help of her children." Rabe asked.

"You have it." Leia said at once.

"I would like you both to return to Naboo with me. I will explain it there. There are still elements of the EMpire here that I can not trust completly." Rabe said.

"Leia and I will come with you back to Naboo." Lue said quickly.

"What about me Luke?" Han asked.

"I would be honored to have your help General Solo." Rabe said.

"Call me Han." Han said with a smile.

"All right HAN." Rabe said with a smile herself.

C3PO looked at R2.

"I have a bad feeling about this" C3PO told R2.

4. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Another wonderful post. I hope that Padme is alive, Leia and Luke deserve to meet their mom.

~~Jilly

5. faubert

Apr 5, 2000
    Dorme and the other handmaidens were helping Rabe get ready for the trip back to Naboo. Lt. Panaka was not in a very good mood.

"I really think that it would be better for you to return hom on the Royal Starship Your Highness." Panaka told her.

"I will ride on Genral Solo's ship." Rabe said in her most commanding voice.

"I am in charge of your security Your Highness." Panaka said.

"THis is not a matter open for debate. I have made my decision Panaka." Rabe said closing the subject.

Panaka bowed.

"As you Wish." Panaka said as he left. Dorme looked at Rabe.

"You think I as to hard with him?" Rabe asked.

"He is doing his job." Dorme pointed out.

"I know. But this is for the best Dorme." Rabe said as one of the handmaidens went to the door.

"WHo is it?" She said with the same accent that Eirtae had. When Rabe had suddenly become Queen she had selected Sabe,Yane,Sache and Eirtie sister's to become her Handmaidens along with Dorme.

"Its General Solo Your Highness." The handmaiden said as she let Han and Chewbecca in. Rabe smiled as she came up to the Wookie and placed her arms around him.

"I was wondering where you were hiding yourself Chewbecca?" Rabe said with a smile.

"You know Chewbecca?" A suprised Han asked as Luke and Leia joined them.

"Chewbecca here was the pilot of the ship that carried Padme and the twins off Naboo." Rabe said. "Chewbecca and Obi-Wan were old friends." Rabe added.

"We didn't know that?" Leia said

"Luke, Do you really think that Obi_Wan was just walk into a cafe and pick a pilot at random?" Rabe asked.

"Ben knew that Chewbecca would be there?" Luke said remembering his and Han's first meeting.

Han looked at Chewbecca.

"You were the one who wanted us to go to Tatoonie that day even though Jabba was looking for me." Han realized.

"General SOlo, Obi-Wan knew that someday Luke and Leia would meet. And when that happened A secret signal would be sent to Chewbecca to help if needed." Rabe said.

"It was the will of the force. You were meant to be there to heelp us." Luke realizes.

"I think that we shall be going." Rabe said as they headed to the platform and left for Naboo.

6. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Another wonderful post. More yes?

~~Jilly

7. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    that would work Chewie into ep 3 so easily this is great!!!

8. faubert

Apr 5, 2000
    Rabe came up to the cockpit where Han and chewbecca were inthere usual seats with Luke and Leia nearby. She smiled when she saw Naboo.

"There seems to be an imperial fleet in orbit." Han informed her.

"QUite a few ships have surrendered to me." Rabe said.

"A few is an understatment." Han said with a smile.

"May I?" Rabe asked.

"Of course." Han said as Rabe took Luke's seat. She sent a coded signal. A few seconds later a singal came though.

"You are cleared to land in the royal landing bay. Welcome home Your Highness." The voice of Naboo control said.

"We request clearence for a low pass over the planet before approach?" Rabe said.

"Granted." The vocie said.

"A Queen requesting permission?" Han asked with his usual charming smile.

"A Queens power comes from her people." Rabe answered.

Luke and Leia looked out the windows at Naboo. They both silently looked at the world where their mother was born.

Finally the ship passed over Tweed and landed in the same royal landing bay where Padme had taken off from after the Trade Federations invasion.

Rabe looked at her handmaidens and then at Luke and Leia.

"I want you both with me as I step off the ship." Rabe said.

They both nodded as they all stepped off the ship. The Naboo guards slauted them as the two handmaidens who remained on Naboo came up to Rabe and bowed.

"Welcome home your Highness." They said.

"Thank you." Rabe said as they all walked into the palace. As they all entered the throne room a woman came up to them and bowed.

Her eyes were on Luke and Leia.

"Are they?" She asked.

"Luke, Leia this is your Aunt Pooja. Pooja these are Padme's children." Rabe said with a smile

9. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    OK now lets here about their mother and father and watch their reactions.. . :D

10. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Cool post. More?

~~Jilly

11. Enigma_X

Enigma_X Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 22, 2002
    One thing- Pooja is their first cousin, not their aunt.

12. masterjedix

masterjedix Jedi Master

Jan 17, 2003
    great story it really needs and update though

13. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Found this story and have read all the posts. It is a great mystery. I am looking to see how it is solved.

14. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    up please looking for more :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.