main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC The path ahead...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by ForceTheologian, Nov 20, 2012.

1. ForceTheologian

ForceTheologian Jedi Master star 2

Jun 9, 2004
    Hey guys, I just read an article from August saying that the 3D re-releases of Episodes II & III are set for September 20th and October 11th, 2013, respectively. I remember that the original plan was to release one a year, but since they have changed the plans, perhaps the Original Trilogy in 3D will be released over the course of 2014? I'm assuming that they want to get them out of the way before the release of Episode VII in 2015.

With that in mind, could the 3D releases be just what we need to get back in the swing of things? Meetings, membership drives and what-not? I received a message on fb from a friend asking me what the Eastern Rim Outlanders are. So, I'm sure we can build up some numbers. What do you guys think?

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I think current events dictate a serious rise in the force, ala the Eastern Rim. The only real obstruction is that most of us are waaaay busier in our respective lives now then we were back then. But do I think its doable? Absolutely.