The Path of A Teras Mundri....

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Chi_Ro_Rahem, Jul 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chi_Ro_Rahem Jedi Youngling

Star Wars:
    The Path of A Teras Mundri

This brief story was written on an RPG board by Brett (Chi Ro Rahem) and Isaiah (Ghiest Ramaru) so it might not look exactly novel perfect?its set 6 months after the events in episode 7 (coming soon)?Write to Klever13@aol.com with your feedback, comments, suggestions, and your vote if you would like to hear more of the story?

If you would like to become part of the Story contact Single_Serving_Shoe@yahoo.com
    Or
    Klever13@aol.com
    For more information

A new beginning in the Star Wars epic saga begins?

Chi Ro Rahem a mysterious Jedi Knight roams the streets of naboo looking for answers to some questions of his...

"Where is the crystal?" Chi Ro asked a salesman who was reported to have known the whereabouts of a rare crystal...

The salesman eyed the jedi."Jedi's my best buisness...willing to pay a more then fair price for information." the salesman smirked but was cut short by a glare from Chi Ro....

"Dont make me mad...not all Jedi enjoy being jerked around." Chi Ro raised his hand and a fruit the salesman seemed to be having for lunch raised.

"You cannot scare me jedi those parlor tricks are just what there named...tricks."The salesman seemed to be pretty confident in having this jedi grasping for straws...

"Tricks?" Chi Ro smirked and closed his hand into a fist and the fruit exploded. "dont Toy with me or you will be in very very big trouble...now the information you had..tell me." Chi Ro said calmy but still sending a shiver down the salesmans spine....

Chi Ro walked down an alley....he was instructed that there was someone who knows the location of the crystal he is searching for who hangs out there...

"Great now I just gotta find the piece of fodder." Chi Ro bent down to check a puddle of blood. "Always a good sign." Suddenly Chi Ro heard the click of a safety being turned off on a blaster and light footsteps..."Remember take a shot when you have the element of surprise." Chi Ro turned and blocked two blaster shots with his hands then pulled the gun to his hand...

The assasin gasped and tried to run but was caught with force grip and lifted into the air..."Ughh..let..gahh..go..." The assasin gasped for breath..

"Who sent you?" Chi Ro asked tightening his grip...

"Let..agg..go.."The assasin said and Chi Ro dropped him over a pipe causing the assasin to bounce off it and land hard...

Chi Ro kneeled next to the assasin and asked again. "Now..Who sent you?"

"Your a very strong Jedi..you think i would come alone?" The Assasin smirked as a blaster was placed next to Chi Ro's head..

Chi Ro smiled back at the assasin. "You think I didnt know your buddy was behind me?" The assasin looked down and noticed both him and his friend were in water which Chi Ro seemed to keep from surrounding himself and sent force lightning throughout it electricuting both... "I didnt have time for an interigation anyway..but i do have a shop keeper to talk to now." Chi Ro stood up and stepped over the charred corpse...

The Salesman who led Chi Ro into the alley way trap went flying into the wall and bounced off it landing in a pile of his own goods....

"You lied to me." Chi Ro said as he lifted the sales man and threw him to the other side of the shop..."Now give me the answers i want to hear."

The salesman curled into a wall in a corner. "Please master jedi dont hurt me please i tell you all." The salesman dug his head between his legs and cried out.. "In Nefta master Jedi! You find hermit in Nefta." The salesman stayed like that for a few minutes till he looked up and the Chi Ro was gone. "Oh fodder." the salesman said as he checked his pants.

Chi Ro walked to a transport and was pickpocketed but before the thief could get outta range he grabbed him by the tentacle and pulled him to the ground and sent him flying with force push..."I hate petty thieves." Chi Ro boarded the transport and looked around."Interesting...so much scum leaving such a nice planet....more interesting there all heade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.