main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Path of Dreams --LotF AU--B/J, J/J/Z, Jacen,-SFFA 2007 Best Romance--COMPLETED: 01/10/08

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Flowerlady, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004

great story, loved it, inform me if yo have any other stories of the same quality comin up.

2. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    sigh...Jys dieing was absolutely heart wrenching.
    Wonderfully written story.
    You deserve a huge =D=!
    Thanks for letting us enjoy all or your hard work!

3. jadesabre75

jadesabre75 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 14, 2007
    Wow! I just found this story today and it's taken me the last six hours to read it. Wow. I felt like I was reading one of Del Ray's books. You did a splendid job and I even cried in a few places. Thank you for sharing!

4. JainaJag14

JainaJag14 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 27, 2006
    First off, many congratulations for finishing this amazing story. I've loved it from the start, and though the ending was tragic, it was everything I expected and more. Bravo!

And alas, Jacen is dead. Happy New Year everyone!!!!!! lol, that was a great New Year's present. You wrote his death beautifully, and Ben and Jys's confrontaion was brilliant. I have nothing but praise for the ending of this fic.

Congrats again, and thanks for all the PMs throughout this story, despite the fact that I was MIA for almost half of it. [:D]

JJ14

5. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
    What a start...
    What a ride...
    And what an ending!=D= ;)

This has been a fantastic piece of work FL! Truly masterful. I'm jealous..:D

Poor Leia and Allana!:( Grieving despite Jace's evilness.

The Jysella and Ben confrontation had me biting my nails, so sad! :_|

There was so much relief but also tragedy. This was probably the most touching chapter and conclusion! :) I think you did brilliantly!

Can I have a PM for the viggie?

PS: Any sequel? ( Just curious ;))

Love your work, keep me updated for anything new you start!:D Thanks FL..

6. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    MyriAntilles
    Would it be presumptuous of me to call for a standing ovation?

=D= =D= =D= =D= =D==D==D==D==D= =D==D==D=
    [face_blush] Ahh...Thank you!!!
    Though I've retreated to lurkdom for the past 8 months on TF.N, I've been following your story since the beginning, Sara. It's been truly amazing to watch your imagination at work.
    Oh, my imagination can be a scary place...:p
    Thank you for spinning this wonderful tale for us all to enjoy. I'm sure we're all looking forward to those vignettes you mentioned.
    Thank you again...I appreciate your dedication to seeing it through. I'm hoping to start them in a few weeks.

Again, congratulations!
    [:D]

SWpants666

Ugh. Ben's gotta know that Jys won't join him. He's gotta turn back. He has to!
    I wish he would too...

For reasons she would only come to understand later, feeling her eldest son?s death hurt far more than she had ever expected that it would, when one considered all that he had done and what he had become. His death hurt her as much as Anakin?s had or Luke?s, despite knowing that it had been by her own son?s hand. Leia welcomed Han?s understanding arms and buried her face into his chest and cried.

:( I feel so bad for them. First they lose him to the Dark Side, now they lose him for good. He died without any chance of redemption. I'm glad he's gone but I do feel terrible for the Solos.
    One of the six rewrites of that chapter dealt with a Jacen redemption...but it just didn't seem right. I couldn't pull it off feeling natural. So I went with my original idea and had him die a Sith with the Paplatine-esque blast into the Force and all. But you're right that would be painful for his parents.

They were tears of fear, tears of sorrow, and tears of what could have been. She had wished that her father would have loved her enough to choose her over power. She may have even forgiven him for killing her mamma.

:_| The poor girl! I guess there's hope that Allana won't ever succumb to the Dark Side but I feel so freaking bad for her.
    No, she won't but she will have her own ghosts...which I hope to show in the vigs I plan to write.

Can you live without Jysella?

He was actually quite surprised at how easy the answer came to him.

Hi, I hate him.
    Not sure if you knew that :)
    Nope, I wasn't sure about that....BTW, does anyone who's reading this story still like Ben? I don't even like him anymore...well in this story..I will always love Ben.:p

Thank the Force Jys killed the clone. The clone didn't deserve that pain & it was too dangerous for the galaxy besides.
    I was going to say more about the clone, but decided that I did a fairly good job at making the clone so far from the real Anakin that no one would want him to live... And you are exactly right. He would have been too dangerous to leave alive.

She was shielding him, but they had always known each other well enough to know what the other was feeling. She was grieving. She had wanted Jacen to come back. There was no way he was going to let her see yet another loved one destroy himself.

I love to see how well the two know each other, how mature Kyp is about the situation.
    Thank you...I wanted to give them a moment...They had been lovers at one time for Force sake, but they both had moved on. Besides, I'll always be a K/Jer at heart, no matter how much I want Jag and Jaina to get it together.

After he got his burst of anger under control from when she had killed the clone, he realized that he really didn?t want to kill her. After all, if she refused to be his apprentice, there still was his son.

:( He truly is Sith
    [color=da

7. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    Upping for those who may not have caught it....

8. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
  9. MarasFire

MarasFire Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2007
    :_| :_| :_| :_|

I somehow stumbled across this and I read the last two posts. (Cheating, I know but...)

This is such an awesome story. It really did feel like a "real book."

I feel so emotional right now. I'm definitely going to go back and read through this whole thing.

=D= =D= =D= =D=

10. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    That's okay, I'll do that too...in fact there are very few novels that I've ever read that I didn't read the last chapter first.

I hope that you do go back to read it through, though I think I've improved greatly as a writer since I started this. But the story, I think, is good--at least enough people has told me that to convince me that it is....;)

Thanks!!!

FL @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.