main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Path of Lineage - (The kids of J/J and J/D, Post NJO) *NEW UPDATE 1/16*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Master_Vicky, Oct 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danni_Quee_Solo

Danni_Quee_Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2003
    That makes me happy too. [face_dancing]

2. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    *bumps back to top* Ha take that!

3. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    Yeah! 20 days 2 my b-day! cant wait! i'll finally be 14!!(im the youngest in my class)
    oh and before i 4get............

*bump* O:)

4. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    12 days to my b-day! And yet still no new post! I want and up!
    Give me a U! U! Give me a P! P! What does that spell? UP! UP! UP!!!
    wohoo![face_dancing]
    Now post![face_plain]

5. s_skywalker

s_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    good story!!

6. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    DQS- You know what? I think I will post for your birthday. I have roughly 7 days.... if push myself, I can do it. Happy Birthday! in advance. ;) :)

s_skywalker- Howdy! Good to see a new reader. Haven't had one of those in a while..... unless there are Lurkers! In which case, REVEAL YOURSELVES!!!! It might help my writer's block. ;) :p

So with that said, I'm going to bed. And since I've given myself this challenge, expect a new post soon.

-Vicster

7. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    Thank You! I can now sleep in peace!!!:D

8. s_skywalker

Jun 9, 2005
  9. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Happy Birthday DQS!

Sorry I couldn't get a post up for you. My schedule smacked me in the face saying I was too busy to write, but by golly, I'm going to get it up even it kills me. Well... maybe I should change that to even if I have to stay up all night. I don't think I want to die just yet :p. So it may be a bit late, but I'll get you that post. ;) :)

-Vicster

10. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
  11. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    actually my b-days is today 10/19 but thanx anyway! [face_alien_1]

12. s_skywalker

Jun 9, 2005
  13. s_skywalker

Jun 9, 2005
  14. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
  15. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    :confused: when will we get a postie i mean i dont mean to rush you......

16. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    i refuse to let this board become locked!!!!:mad: Bump!!!We need a post!!!Bump!!:mad:

17. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Hello everyone! I've got some good news! I actually started the next post! Expect it some time this week. *whispers* I finally found a way to make myself write the post. *snickers* I'll tell you about it later. :D

-Vicster

18. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    *faints* :_| :_| I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!!! A NEW POST!!!:_| :_| I cant wait!!!

19. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Okay, so the post is ready, but my internet is dead (I'm currently using my roommate's PC at right now). So when my internet is fixed -hopefully soon- I'l post first thing, I promise. ;)

-Vicster

20. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    yeah! stupid internet!!

21. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Still no luck with the internet. The good thing though is now my muse is back on the ball and I've almost finished the next post. If things keep going the way they are, I might finish the whole story by the time my interent's back! Thanks to everyone who's been keeping this alive. I would hate to have to start a whole new thread. :) [face_love]

I'll be back, hopefully soon and on my own computer. ;)

-Vicster

22. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    THank Goodness!=D=

23. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    It's working! Yay! Finally! *starts dancing* Okay. So as promised, here's the post! :D

Though he wouldn't readily admit it, Luke Skywalker was getting old. He could feel it in his bones. More and more often he found his self thinking of a new person to take over the order when the time came. But for now, he was content to just relax and enjoy the evening in his hover recliner. Unfortunately, the Force had other plans. Luke felt the familiar presences of his niece and nephew quickly approaching. Neither of them seemed to be harboring good feelings. This fact brought concern to the jedi master, which his wife picked up on.

*What's wrong farm boy?*

*I'm not sure. But I'll be late getting to bed.*

*You need your rest Luke* He could feel her displeasure through their bond. With all of the conflicts with the Dark Circle, Mara had been worried that he was putting too much on himself.

* I'll be fine, love. It's just the twins.*

She didn't say anything back, but Luke could still feel the apprehension in her. He sent her a gentle caress through the Force, then turned his thoughts back to Jaina and Jacen. They were almost to the door. He stood slowly and padded over to the door. He tapped the controls before they could press the door chime and it slid open to reveal the twins slightly shocked. Jacen smirked.

"You still insist on holding up the mysterious jedi master image don't you?"

Luke smiled warmly. "As long as it still works." He turned to the side and held out a hand to invite them in. "So what brings you here so late?"

Jaina spoke up this time. Her face still appeared haunted. "Allie's been kidnapped. No one can find her, through the Force or otherwise."

Luke's aged face hardened. "Matthus. It has to be him."

Both twins were surprised at his quick assessment. As he sat down on the couch across from the recliner with Jaina, Jacen asked, "Are you sure? What if it's another attack made by the Isolationists?"

Luke slid into the recliner again. "No. Their main target is Jag. The Chiss always stick with the main objective. Matthus has used their attack on Jag to cover up his move. The only question is, why did he make the move? What is trying to do?"

Mara appeared in the entrance to the sitting room. "He's either using it to lure out Jaina, which would then lure you out; Attempting to make her defect, which is unlikely; or it's a trap, but for what or whom I'm not sure."

Everyone looked to her. She just shrugged and walked into the room, stopping behind Luke's chair and placing her hands on his shoulders. Though she was almost as old as Luke, she didn't look a day over fifty. Her hair still held it's fiery shine and her green eyes could still scare even the toughest of the smugglers and roughnecks of the galaxy. Luke on the other hand, had the perfect wise, and old, jedi master look down, with his blonde hair now faded more towards gray. His eyes, though, were still the brilliant blue that they had always been.

"Mara?s right." He said. "We have to tread lightly. Matthus has never done anything this bold before. I feel that something bigger is going on that hasn't revealed it self yet. You two have only tried focusing on Allie, correct?" They nodded. "Then we have to find who took her. Jacen, I was going to wait until tomorrow to ask you this, but since you're here now I might as well say it. I know it's a lot to ask, but I need to narrow down where the Dark Circle is. Use the information we've collected so far to start off with."

"Actually," Jacen cut him off abruptly, glancing at Jaina briefly. "I think I my have an idea of where to look. Jaina and I had a vision earlier. There was a space battle, followed by a man in a cloak that was carrying someone. Then their was an underwater base or facility of some sort. The vision seemed to zoom in so we were looking inside the base, but it was too blurry to make out anything distinct. I know for sure, though, that there was a lightsaber duel taking place. The vision ended with a hooded face shrouded in

24. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    I think something is going to happen to Luke. Hmmm. [face_thinking]

Wonder what's going to go on that means Jaina has to stay. [face_thinking]

Good update!

25. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    [yoda voice]Have suspicions, do you, hmm?[/yoda voice]

Oh how I love to make the reader wonder. [face_mischief]

-Vicster