main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Path of Lineage - (The kids of J/J and J/D, Post NJO) *NEW UPDATE 1/16*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Master_Vicky, Oct 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danni_Quee_Solo

Danni_Quee_Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2003
    WOHOO A POST!! im so happy!![face_dancing]

aww poor luke is getting older, well you cant live forever.:rolleyes: Hope he survives this team thingy operation. btw hopeflly will hear more Emma news soon???[face_alien_1]

Cant wait for next post![face_batting]

2. SwordoftheJedi

SwordoftheJedi Jedi Master star 5

Jan 7, 2005
    WOOT!!!!!!!!!!=D=

NOT BAD! :D

3. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    I wonder who created the word "woot"? It's like the perfect word to describe any form of excitment.

-Vicster

4. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Up!

-Vicster

5. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
  6. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Well, for the core readers that still have interest in my story, here's the next post. You guys are the best. :D

Back at Emma's house, Caleb had been studying his boots for the past five minutes. A breeze sent a small chill through his body and for a moment he wished he had brought a light jacket. The thought was erased when the door opened and Emma came striding through to meet him. "Sorry it took so long. My mom gave me the 'talk'." she rolled her eyes at the recollection.

Caleb could only get out a faint "Okay." He was mesmerized by her appearance. Her hair, which was usually tied back loosely, now hung free, cascading around her shoulders in golden waves. She had put on a touch of make-up; just some light pink lipstick and a hint of blush to her already rosy cheeks. She wore a light blue button down tunic that brought out her frosty blue eyes, and a pair of tan slacks. To Emma it may have been just a casual outfit, something more comfortable and fitting compared to her jedi robes, but to Caleb she looked almost angelic. She reminded him of his...

He blinked a few times, clearing his thoughts. "We better get going. I flagged down a hovercab while I was waiting."

"Right."

They walked silently down the pathway that led from the house and out to the street where the cab was waiting. He opened the door for her, which caused her to giggle, then hurried around to the other side and got in. They were quiet for a few moments, then Emma broke the silence.

"So where are we going?"

Caleb let a hint of a smug grin slide onto his face. "You'll see."

His look changed when she suddenly smacked his arm. "Hey!"

"Come on, tell me!"

He glanced over at her, aggravation now written on his features, rubbing his arm. ?It's a surprise. I can't tell you."

She crossed her arms with a huff. "Fine."

He lifted a confused brow, then shrugged. Sometimes he just didn't understand the opposite sex.

Quiet once again filled the hovercab. Then Emma spoke up once more. "Is there any special occasion?"

"Does there have to be?"

"Well no, but I'm just curious as to why you asked me out to dinner."

"Oh. Well..." Caleb wasn't sure what to say. To tell the truth, he wasn't exactly sure why he had asked her out to dinner. He did have one answer, but he couldn't tell her it was to gain her trust before he kidnapped her.

"Well?"

"I asked you to dinner because... because I think you're interesting."

"You think I'm interesting?"

'What are you doing! She's going to think you're crazy!', he thought to himself. "What I mean is, I think you're, um..."

Caleb was saved by the driver. This time he was a Quarren. He announced that they had arrived and Caleb quickly paid him and jumped out of the hovercab. He jogged around the craft and opened Emma's door. She stepped out and gave him a weird look, which he missed for he was taking great interest in the ground. All her thoughts about his nervous comments left her as she saw where they had gone for dinner. In front of her stood The Gardens. It was a rather new restaurant that offered something a little different for the residents of Mon Calamari. It was set up to look like a tropical rainforest of sorts, with the dining area outside, though it felt as if you were inside surrounded by large trees and a jungle canopy roof. There was also an expansive garden that the customers could walk through.

Caleb leaned in close and whispered in Emma's ear, causing her to jump. "I hear the food's pretty good too."

Emma just nodded, still to shocked to reply. She followed him up to the bamboo like arch that was the entrance. They were seated near the entrance to the garden. Both ordered their food and waited while sipping water.

"I can't believe we're eating here! This is amazing! How did you do it?"

"Well, I have a few friends that pulled a couple of strings and helped me out." He said nonchalantly.

Emma donned a quizzical expression. "Is that so?"

"Mm-hm."

"And I thought you weren't from around these parts."

Caleb smirked.

7. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    "Sorry it took so long. My mom gave me the 'talk'." [face_mischief] Have to be careful.

Great update!

8. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Hee hee. That's one of my favorite lines. I got the "talk" every other day it seemed, and wasn't even dating anyone.

-Vicster

9. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant beleive they kissed!! :_| my sweet innocent Emma!!! I hoped Danni gave you a very good "talk". Oh please Emma be careful![face_worried] That Caleb is no good!:mad: He should stay away from my Emma![face_shame_on_you]
    Great post! I await the next one![face_dancing]

10. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    [face_laugh] I forgot how much I love reading your replies to Emma posts. They make me laugh every time.

-Vicster

11. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    Im glad my replies make you laugh..........:D
    Bump!;)

12. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Hey my friend wanted to say something so yeah this next part isn't me:

I love Avery so much! I have truly fallen for her as she has for me! Sadly she lives in another state but I am going to fly out I hope and explore with my first kiss which I hope will be like magic. I want her so bad.
    She makes me want to wake up every moring and smile at the world. I would buy anything for her but she is so unselfish and makes me feel great. She s always there for me and we really relate well. I need her.
    If I am with her I will make sure the night is enternal and we will kiss until the world freezes and we cant kiss any longer. Until all my sweet emotions are drained into great love. I will see her in person one day. Talking to her on the phone and on AIM is great but I need more than that. I need a true kiss.
    ~Erich

13. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    It's me again. That oddly reminded me of something Jag would say. [face_thinking] [face_love]

-Vicster

14. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
  15. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    Bump! Postie soon?[face_batting]

16. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    Merry x-mas!

bump!;)

17. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Hello all. Happy Belated New Year! I would have said it on the actual day, but I was in London on a band trip. It was awesome. If you haven't been, you should try to make it there at some point in time. It's worth it. ;) :)

Anyway, I was just stoping by to let you know that I'm going to be working on the next post for my viggie Retiring the Heart of a Fighter, so the next post here won't be for a while. Just keep an eye out. I'll inform you guys on what's going on every so often.

See you later.

-Vicster

18. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Hold tight guys, school's got me majorly busy, so typing a post for any of my stories is going real slow. Wish me luck. ;)

-Vicster

19. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    *crosses fingers* i know how u feel, my school piles hw like crazy.;)

20. Angel4evaM

Angel4evaM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2003
    Ok Vicster, what's going on. No new post at either story and I'm going even going to mention the one about Ben. Come on chicka give us a line or something. I'm dieing here and I'm sure there has got to be others in the same boat as me.

~Angel~

21. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    BOO! Hee hee. Hey guys. It's been a while hasn't it? I haven't forgotten you all. I got a big chunk of my viggie written, so that's going good. I also had a plot bunny bite me in the middle of the night and the next day typed up a short Jag viggie. It will be up (hopefully) today when I get home from school.

I things are going slow, but thanks for sticking with me. I really appreciate it. :) [face_blush]

-Vicster

22. Angel4evaM

Angel4evaM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2003
    POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!POST!

OK so that should get the point across.

~Angel

23. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    I'm going to bop you! :p

So here's the deal: My computer is being fixed because my Mom fried the power supply to it (it's a laptop) and all of my stories and what not are saved on it. So until then, I'm stuck using the old fashioned pen and paper (or pencil in my case. I erase too much). The good thing about this is while I'm waiting, I get to write out as many posts as time allows. The bad thing is, I have no way to post them up. So though it seems like DRL is trying to keep me from delivering the updates you all crave, in the the long run you'll have a hopefully continuous flow of posts coming to you... once my computer is operational again.

So with that, I'm off to bed because I have a nasty cold at the moment. I-)

-Vicster

24. nikjo88

nikjo88 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2005
    PLease continue to post soon!!same for your other stories..i simply love them!

25. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Hey! We have a New Reader! :D Welcome. I'm glad you're so eagar to read my story.

I've actually got some good news on that, at least I think it's good news. I got in touch with the guy who's fixing my computer and from what it sounds like, It should be fixed within the next few weeks. *crosses fingers* As soon as I get it back, I'll type up the rest of the post and have it ready for you guys to read. :)

See you soon, my wonderful readers! [:D]

-Vicster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.