main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~The Path That Lays Before Her ~ANH/AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Sara_Kenobi, Oct 1, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000

~ Chapter Fourty-seven ~

Leia was suddenly pulled to her feet by one of Jabba's guards.
    " See you soon, sweethheart." Han called to her.

Before the princess could reply, she was pulled back toward Obi-Wan, and Jabba.
    ( 3-PO, and R2 would be really happy that they never came in here with us..)

" What you offer for Solo?" Jabba asked.

" Two droids. They are just outside your palace." Obi-wan said in a soft voice.

" Ahhhhh. They good droids?" Jabba asked.

" We also offer information. Two Imperial garrison's have taken up shop here, in the last two days." Obi-wan said smiling.

Leia watched the exchange with interest.

" Ahhhhh. Really, huh? Hahaha. Ok. You may take Solooooo."

Leia hurried over to Han with a guard with keys.
    " Told you Id get you out of here." She said, kissing him.

A voice then came from a shadowy part of the room. " You forget about me already, Han?" Asked the voice of Malana, who was chained to Jabba's throne from the side.

Leia followed Han's gaze. She was staring now, eye to eye, with Malana. Her friend, her mentor of sorts with the force, and now, her rival. Her rival for Han Solo.

2. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Well,these were great posts,althoug i doubt that Jabba would let them out like that....
    Oh,i cant wait to read more!*hint,hint*

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000

~ Chapter Fourty-Eight ~

" It is a deal then, ahhh?" Croked the Hutt.

" I can take Solo now?" Asked Obi-Wan.

Jabba's aide, a young female, with dark green skin, and yellow eyes, stepped forward to finish speaking for the Hutt.

" My master says you can have Solo, but...you must give up your female." The humanoid said, looking toward Leia. " My master is taken with her."

" I will not give up,....* My female*, and I will take Solo, and his friend." Obi-Wan said looking toward Malana.

Jabba then gave a deep, belly laugh.

" What thinks you will get out of here alive?" Asked the humanoid female. A bounty hunter then stepped out of the shadows, his weapon drawn.

Obi-Wan sighed. " Alright, have it your way. Leia...get ready."
    When the old Jedi opened his lightsaber, Leia ran to free Han.
    To her dismay, Han then went to free Malana, without even giving her a look.

Malana then joined Obi-Wan in fighting the bounty Hunter, and Jabba's team of guards. Leia stood back behind Han, who had drawn his blaster.

Before Leia knew it, the small battle was over, and her side won.

" Now, will you let us go?" Hissed Malana, with her lightsaber at Jabba's large neck.

" Ackkkk." Cried Jabba. " Go then." He shouted.

Leia, Han, Malana, and Obi-Wan, then hurried out of the courtroom. ( What a way to begin a day. ) Thought Leia.

Padme stared up at her son, as he took in the news that Vader just said. He was shocked, and hurt. So much pain lay in those blue eyes. ( Im so sorry Luke.)

" So, you are the woman who gave me up. You are the woman who made me what I am today..." Luke hissed bitterly.

" I didn't want to give you up, Luke. I did it to protect you. To keep you safe." Pleaded Padme.

" She did it, Luke, to not have a reminder of her husband around. The one who left her, and betrayed her." Hissed Vader.

Luke looked at Padme. Judging her. " You betrayed me, mother. I will never forgive that. Ever." Luke then lifted his saber high, to kill the woman before him.

Padme gave a long, last look, to Vader, then prepared herself to die.

Just as the final blow was about to fall on the Queen, Luke was shot in the side by a blaster. He cried out.

Padme looked to find her savior. It was a tall man, with dirty clothes, and sandy dark hair. He was standing with, to her utter joy,......Leia.

4. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Oh,oh!
    This cant be good!This is one family reunions i woulnd't want to be in! ;)
    Well,like alway's,i'm waitting for more.... :)

5. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000

~ Chapter Fourty-Nine ~

Leia glared darkly at the man standing over her fallen mother. ( Mother, Ill get us out of this.) She thought to her mother's mind. Padme smiled sadly, and knodded.
    Luke looked to Padme, then to Leia. ( Who are you?) A voice said inside Leia's mind. Leia shut out the voice forcefully. Kenobi had been teaching her alot, over their trip. She was turning into an exellent student. He had said.
    In rage, Luke lifted the saber, and struck at Padme's side. Padme cried out in agony. A large, bloody wound, was visable from the Queen's dress. Padme still managed not to pass out.
    Leia screamed in horror. She reached deeply into the force, and went for Malana's lightsaber. With one, slight movement of her hand, the Saber went flying into her grasp.
    The furious princess then lunged at Luke. This wasn't going to end like the nightmares she'd been having. Her mother wasn't going to die.

Darth Vader watched the duel between the young woman, and his son. The woman had wild, flowing dark hair, and blazing dark eyes. She looked very much like...No....

Han went running after Leia. " Leia, stand down. You'll be hurt." He cried. Just as Leia turned to look at him, Luke raised his saber, and struck his blow. As Leia fell to the ground, Luke hurried off, after Vader.
    * Leia, No.* Han cried.

When Luke reached Vader, he was in a blazing duel with the older jedi Knight, that had come with the Jedi girl.
    He watched in amazment, as the old jedi, gave the feared darklord, a deadly, final blow to the waist. Nearly cutting right threw him.

Darth Vader gasped, then fell to the ground in a heap. Padme screamed. The older woman rushed to Vader's side, and pulled him into her arms. She was crying. ( Why would she be crying over him?.....Unless....No..It can't be.) Thought Luke. ( Vader was my father?) Overwhelmed by everything, Luke slowly walked away, into the twinsuns light.

6. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    ~~~~~I know....I killed Vader off. Im sorry! :>

7. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    ~ Final Act ~

Padme, Leia, Obi-Wan, Han, and Malana, watched the funeral prye of Darth Vader burn in the night sky.

( He was my father...) Leia thought as she hugged her mother.
    Han wrapped his arms around Leia. Deep in thought of how he could ever find his friend, Chewbacca. ( Ill get you from them pal. Don't worry. No matter how long it takes, ill save you old buddy.)

Malana watched Han and Leia together. It was clear of who Han had chosen. She swollwed back tears, then walked away.

Leia looked behind her. Obi-Wan stood behind her mother. Tears were flowing down his face. Vader clearly once ment a great deal to him to. Leia then smiled as Han kissed her forhead. The family and friends watched the pyre burn like that, well into the night.

~ Next Morning

" Are you coming back to Yavin with us?" Leia asked as Han fiddled with the controls in the ship he had purchased.

" I gave you my report, Leia. Im afraid i can't return with you. I have an old friend to save." He said with his back to her.

" Will I ever see you again?" She choked.

Han turned to face her, with a wide, warm grin. " Of course, sweetheart. The galaxy isn't that big a place." He chuckled, as the princess kissed him.

" Ok, Leia. Get seated with the others. We are about ready to leave."

" Im staying here with you." She said.

He touched her hand. " Get seated then." He smiled. " Were taking off right?" she said.

" You got it, Leia. You got it."

The ship then blasted off into the desert sky, then disapered.

~ Fini

****IM thinking of writing a sequel to this. Ill have to wait and see.

8. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Y-you-you,you killed Vader!:*(
    Ok,well other than that,it was really good!
    If you are making a sequel,hurry up!;)

9. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Lol. Sorry Anya. I will be working on a sequel for sure though.

10. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    ~~~~For anyone interested, ive been writing a sequel to this. Its called " Return Of Solo, ESB Au, Sequel to the Path."

11. JeniWanKenobi

JeniWanKenobi Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2000
    I know this story's been done a long time, but I just read it and I love it! You've got to do a sequel!!!

12. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    There is one. Its called Return Of Solo. I don't have the link right off, but if you click into my profile, you should be able to find it. I also have the link for it up at my site. The link's in my signature below. Glad you liked the story though. :)

13. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Uping for old times sake!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.