main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~*The Path We Take*~ Ani/Ami! ~*~*~*~*TRAILER FOR SEQUEL IS NOW UP 11-3!*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Monica_Skywalker, Sep 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Hey to all of those who are reading this! :) I decided to try writing my very own fan fic!

Title: The Path We Take

Disclaimer: I own Niaomi, Naido, and Master Clamenza. That's it so far. :)

Rating: PG-13 for later scenes.

Summary: Padme Amidala is frozen, and is remembering events that caused her to get where she currently is. It's in her point of view. And this will get better, don't worry! Please give it a chance, please! :D It's A/A, and I am not positive what A/U is, so I don't know if it's that or not. [face_blush] Sorry.

Ok, I'll give it a shot now...here goes nothing...

PADME

When you're frozen, all you can do is think. You can't see, you can't hear, you can't feel. Only your mind is functional. I've been stuck like this for over 5 years, and let me tell you, I am sick of it. There are so many things I long to do, so many people I wish to see. But the truth is I can't. I can't escape this awful place any more than I can wiggle my toes, and let me tell you, they aren't moving. On days like these, I like to think about what got me here. Some days, I wonder if I made all the right decisions, if I did everything right. Finally, after much deliberation, I decided that I did, and that I wouldn't change a thing. My story is of true love in a form so rare it is unbelievable. A story that I believed impossible...
    7 years earlier...
    "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The Naboo holy man said, and Anakin brushed his lips against mine in a kiss that said exactly what we were feeling about each other. A kiss that spoke more powerfully than any words in the galaxy, and I knew right at that moment that I had made the right decision to marry him. He was my soulmate. He was my destiny. When we finally broke away for air, we went inside where we would eat dinner, and where we could watch day fade to night, and watch the lake glitter in the moonlight. We had a quiet dinner, trying to savor the moment, and then proceded to lay down in bed.

"So, how many kids do you want, dear wife?" Anakin asked.

"Four."

"And what would their names be?"

"Luke, Leia, Niaomi, and Naido...why all the questions?"

"Oh, I was just wondering." Anakin said, a sly grin coming over his face.

"What, tell me!" I said, getting slightly frustrated.

"It's nothing! I just wanted to see how you think our life would turn out."

"But what about what the Coun-"

"Shh! Let's not worry about the Council or the Senate tonight. Tonight it's just us, no one else." Anakin said, taking me in his arms and kissing the top of my head. "They don't matter tonight. Tonight all that matters is you and me."I love you, angel."

"I love you, too, Ani." I said. "Ok, back to the questions...where do you see yourself in 10 years?"

"Well, I see myself with my beautiful wife, my four kids, Luke, Leia, Niaomi, and Naido living here in Naboo in a nice home. We would be eating dinner together, sharing our stories of the day's events, and we would be living happily ever after. What about you?" Truthfully, Anakin didn't know how the future would turn out, because he was a Jedi Padawan, and he couldn't just leave the Order, Master Obi-Wan would kill him first. He had duties, and he made promises to the Council that he had to keep. But then again, he made promises to Padme too, and he would not abandon her, no matter what the Jedi said. He wasn't about to lose another member of his family.

"Well, I see myself with my handsome husband, in a beautiful house with our four children, who have driven us nuts during the years, but who we love all the same. We would be one big happy family." I said, smiling.

"Sounds perfect." Anakin yawned. "I don't know about you, but I'm tired from all this thinking."

"Me too. I think we better get our rest."

"I agree. we'll talk more about our future in the morning. I love you."

"I love you, too." The rest of the night was spent sleeping in each other's arms, in fear that the morning would bring news that w

2. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    I'd keep it up!

3. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    Your first? Honestly I couldn't tell; It was wonderful Monica. There better be more, don't make me think up horrible songs to post and annoy you with. :p

Amazing idea and wonderful discripiton. An great first post!

More very, very soon ;)
    *Heather

4. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Jazz_Skywalker: Thanks a lot! :D
    Heather_Skywalker: Thank you so much! :) I'll get working on the next post right now! :D
    More maybe later tonight, if not, for sure tomorrow.
    *Monica*

5. Anakins_Goddess_01

Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    OOh!! I love it when my readers get to writing their own fics! It rubs off on ya huh? I was a reader at first too! And then I just had to write my own!

Althought when I started writing them, I kinda slowed on reading... I hope the same doesn't happen in your case... Your so enthusiastic when repling! And that makes a wonderful writer! I love this soo far and I will definitly keep an Update! I mite be slow at first.. I am going thorugh a hard time right now... You can read it on my post! But I should keep a good update! I will try!

GOOD LUCK!

~*Taryn*~

6. yoda4982

yoda4982 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Yes Monica you started your Story...i am here and attentive. Its great so far, intresting to, i can't wait for more

Yoda

7. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Anakins_Goddess:Thank you sooo much! :D :D :D I am enthusiastic because I am glued to this site and have nothing better to do! lol Thanks again! :)
    Yoda:Thank you so much! :D
    *Monica*

8. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Note: If you want to be PMed when the story's updated, just PM me to let me know, or tell me in a reply. Thanks. More soon.
    *Monica*

9. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    PM me please! I keep checking on it when I see it on pg. 1!!

10. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    PM would be great :D
    Can't wait!!

11. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Note: flashbacks will be in italics
    The next morning we were brought out of our happy fairy tale with a jolt. When I woke up, I reached out for Anakin, but felt nothing but sheets. I opened my eyes to see that Anakin was in fact gone. I got out of bed, put on a robe and walked into the main sitting room, and what I saw there made my heart stop. There sitting with Anakin was Obi-Wan and Mace Windu. I felt my heart sink. I knew there was going to be trouble.

"Good morning Padme, please join us." Obi-Wan said, motioning to an empty chair.

"Good morning Master Windu, Master Kenobi. May I ask why you are here?" I asked, wondering if they knew the truth about Anakin and I.

"We're here for the very reason that you're thinking. We have to contact Master Yoda now to let him tell you what the Council has decided." Mace Windu explained. I could tell by looking at him that he was not thrilled that Anakin and I had gotten married. Anakin just sat with his head hanging down, and I could tell he was deep in thought. Master Windu then turned on the comm-link to Master Yoda.

"Hello Padawan Skywalker, Senator Amidala. Pleased with you, the Council is not." The blue image of Yoda said.

"I understand, Master," Anakin said, standing up. "But I love her, and being away from her is something I know I cannot do. I need to be with her. She is my family, she's my life. She's all I have, she's what I live for. Please try to understand, Master."

"Understand I do, but forget that you went against rules we cannot. Carefully watched you will be for the next year, Padawan. Live with you, Senator Amidala may, but be with you everyday she cannot. Go on missions alone, you will. Our judgment, you must respect." Yoda said.

"Yes, I understand, Master. Thank you." Anakin said, bowing.

"If trouble you cause during this year, thrown out of the Order you will be. Choose actions carfully, Padawan. Be back here in one week, you and Senator Amidala must."

"Yes, Master."

"Thank you, Master. We will leave Naboo now and see you back in Coruscant tomorrow." Obi-Wan said, and shut off the comm-link.

"Padawan, I must advise you, if you don't behve well during this 'watch period,' you will face serious punishment. Please choose your actions wisely, Padawan." Obi-Wan warned.

"I know Master, and I won't do anything wrong, I promise."

If I only knew how wrong he was...
    Wow! Thank you to all of those who have replied! :D Sorry this post's kinda short. The one I post tomorrow should be longer. :D
    *Monica*

12. yoda4982

Jul 10, 2002
    That was great, man they came fast, the day after their wedding, thats kind of rude... i can't wait to see what happens, what Anakin does.

great post..you can PM me if you'd like, even though i will be checking in everyday, as you do with mine :D

YOda

13. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    If I only knew how wrong he was...
    dun dun da. I don't think I like that too much. Monica, you've started a very additing story here.

More, must I have :p

*Heather

14. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Yoda:Yeah, they did come up there fast. :) You'll see what Anakin does, but I don't think it'll be in the next post, because he'll have to work his way up to it! [face_devil]
    Heather_Skywalker:Thank you! :D There should be more tomorrow morning.
    *Monica*

15. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Do any of you guys know how to change the title of the story? (The thing that appears in the title bar) Because I wanted to say that I updated and get rid of the 'brand new story', but my computer won't let me. Thanks.
    *Monica*

16. Anakins_Goddess_01

Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Ok! Monica... To change the title you have to go to EDIT POST and then when you are in there go to the titke bar and change it and then click edit!

17. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Thank you Anakins_Goddess for the help!! :D
    New post will be up soon.
    *Monica*

18. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Here's a new post, hope you like it! :)
    After Obi-Wan and Mace left, Anakin and I decided to get dressed and take a picnic up to the grassy waterfall area where we went last time we were here.

"So, last time we were here, you asked me who my first love was, remember?" I asked Ani.

"Yes, I remember. You said it was Palo with his 'dark curly hair and dreamy eyes,'" Anakin said in a high, squeaky voice trying to imitate me. "How could I forget my competition?"

"Palo's not your competition! I haven't seen him in years, and plus I have no old feelings for him what-so-ever, because the only man I could ever love for the rest of my life is you! You have blond, curly hair that I love to run my fingers through, and dreamy blue eyes that I get lost in when I stare at them too long. And even if Palo did come back into my life, he's no match for you, because you're the man I truly love, and will love for the rest of my life, so basically you have no competition, ok?"

"Wow, I had no idea, Padme," Anakin said, taking me in his arms. "What do you mean, 'basically I have no competition?'"

"Nevermind about that. Do I have any competition over you? I mean, who was your first love? You never told me."

"Well, you see...in Tatooine there aren't a whole lot of people to like, and I was really too busy to notice people when I was on missions as a Jedi, so-"

"Oh come on, just tell me!"

"Ok, but you're going to laugh at me."

"I promise I won't." I said, wondering who this mystery girl was.

"Ok, it was you."

"Me?! So I'm my own competition??"

"Yep."

"Well, at least I won't lose you!" I said, laughing.

"Hey! You said you wouldn't laugh!"

"Well...it's...just...so...funny!" I said between laughs.

"How is it funny?" Anakin asked, and I could tell he was beginning to get angry.

"It's nothing about you, Ani, but if I wanted to be the only one you love, and I wanted to face all competition, I would have to compete against myself." I said, bursting out in laughter again.

"And that's amusing to you?" Anakin said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes!" I said, still laughing, and after a few minutes, Anakin began to laugh, too.

"Have..to..stop...laughing..." I said, my stomach sore from laughing so hard.

"We better head back, it's getting late" Anakin said, and we picked up our picnic and left.

That day was one of the best days Anakin and I had together. The next few days consisted of staying in the lake retreat and amusing ourselves indoors, and packing for Coruscant. It seemed like we were living the perfect life. A perfect life that would soon unravel...
    Sorry for the little cliffhanger [face_devil] but there'll be more today. :) Sorry it's not a great post, but I have to get past this to move on to what happens [face_devil]
    ~*Monica*~

19. leia_amigirl

leia_amigirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 27, 2002
    Hey Monica!!! :) I love your fic...Its awesome so far and I don't doubt that it will just get better in the future. Is this really your first fic? I don't believe you. you write like you're a long time pro. :D By the way, the last post, I think it was actually very sweet. I don't mind the cliffie at all. Can't wait for more.

Amigirl [face_love]

PS. I love your name. And I wouldn't mind a PM when you update!

20. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    On of those have to post huh. I get those too :) It was great anyway. :D

More yoday? Yepe!!!!

21. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Thanks guys! :) I have to go somewhere with my family right now, so there should be a post between 3 and 4, ok? Sorry!
    ~*Monica*~

22. yoda4982

Jul 10, 2002
    great post, they went back to the medow, i can't wait for the next post

Yoda

23. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    leia_amigirl: Thank you!!! :D :D Yes, this is my first story, I sware. :)
    Heather_Skywalker: Yep, there'll be more within the hour.
    Yoda:Thank you! :D
    More soon!
    ~*Monica*~

24. ForbiddenAngel

ForbiddenAngel Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    Great story! I was looking around and found yours and started reading it! Keep going it's awesome!

25. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    There is NO WAY this is your first time.

This is wonderful! I'm enjoying this very much. Keep up the good work. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.