main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~*The Path We Take*~ Ani/Ami! ~*~*~*~*TRAILER FOR SEQUEL IS NOW UP 11-3!*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Monica_Skywalker, Sep 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    sorry i took so long to catch up!

if anakin's gonna blow up for this little detail, i hate to know how he reacts after he finds out about him turning! but at least they got that out of the way.

post soon!

2. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Satoshi: Thanks! :)

Joe: Yea, it's coming later today! :)

Bobill: It's fine! Yea, we'll see how he reacts in the post today! :)

~*Monica*~

3. Anakins_Goddess_01

Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    WHOA!

Page 19!!

What did I miss!!

I loved the last posts... They were great!!!

4. Emperor_Joe

Emperor_Joe Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    19 pages? Wow thats like, um, a lot! And it's all quality work too.

5. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    Yay! its Saturday! *grins like a crazy idiot*

whoa... 19 pages is quite a bit.... congratulations!

wating *ahem* patiently for the next post! :D

6. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Anakins_Goddess: Thanks! :)

Joe: Thanks! [face_blush] Here's another post! :)

Darthina_Christine: Thanks! :D Here's the post! :)

~*ANAKIN*~
    I'm your wife, and these are your children."

Those few words threw my world upside down. I couldn't concentrate on anything else except the noise in my head. Suddenly, everything began to spin, and I became dizzier and dizzier as the moments passed.

"Ani, are you ok?" a voice asked, but it got swallowed in the darkness that engulfed me.

"Ani? Ani? Can you hear me?" a faint voice asked. I opened my eyes, and looked around. I was lying on the ground in a place that I did not recognize. Then I saw Padme,and I remembered that I was at her place. I realized what she had told me, and what had happened. *But what did happen to me?*

"You passed out." she answered, almost as if reading my thoughts.

"Oh." I murmered. I didn't know what to say. *So that's why Luke looks like me, and why the children wanted to be with me and give me hugs. That's why Padme came to visit me and she ran away the first day I saw her because she was devestated. What kind of husband ws I? I didn't just hurt myself by forgetting my past, but I hurt my family by forgetting them. Why did they stay with me? I'm such a horrible person.*

"Are you ok? We have to talk. The Council wishes me to tell you everything about your past. They hope that maybe your memory will come back."

"But why did you stay with me?" I asked.

"What?"

"I mean, why didn't you just leave me? I've caused you so much pain in these past few weeks. Why didn't you just leave?"

"I would never leave you!"

"But what if we could go back in time? Would you marry me even if you knew this would happen? Even if I could never remember you for the rest of my life?"

"I'd do it a thousand times." Padme smiled.

"But...why?" I asked, shocked. Why would she go through pain just for me?

"Because I love you, and I love being married to you. I would lose so much more if I hadn't married you. I wouldn't have loved you, I wouldn't have had four wonderful children with you, I wouldn't be here right now without you. You are my true love, Ani. We were destined to be together, and this incident was destined to happen. We will get through it, because are love is strong."

"I remember the moment I saw you walk in the room that you were special. I had never seen anyone as beautiful as you. When you ran away, i remember being so upset at myself for making you disappear. Every time you spoke to me, my palms would get sweaty, and I couldn't take my eyes off of you. Every time I saw you smile my heart would quicken, and I wondered why I felt these things. But now I know why. It's because I love you."

"I love you too." she whispered, and I sat up and we embraced in a hug. As I looked at the sofa, I saw four little faces gazing over the top.

"Hi." I stood up and walked towards the children. As I looked at them all, I could see a little peice of me in every single one of them. Luke with his eyes, Leia with her persistence, Naido with his smile, and Naiomi with her hair. I felt a grin come across my face as I walked over towards the sofa, Padme right behind me.

"Hi." the four said in unison.

"So I'm your dad?"

"Yes." Naiomi whispered.

"Which one of you two were born first" I asked, pointing at Luke and Leia.

"Me." Luke replied. *So that's why I remembered his name! He was my first child!* I thought.

"And what about you two?" I asked Naiomi and Naido.

"I was born first." Naiomi chirped. She was a happy little thing! Since I had met her, she was the one who was always smiling. She was also the one that cried a lot. *Oh what a combination, happy, yet emotional..*

"How old are you?"

"We're seven and they're four." Leia spoke up. I could tell that she would be in politics one day. She had that personality.

"I see. So, do you have any questions for me?"

"Are you going to live with us again?" Leia asked. I glanced over

7. selina

selina Jedi Youngling star 5

Sep 22, 2001
    Sequel plz!!!!!! :cool:

8. Satoshi

Satoshi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
    Sequel where they're happy and no bad stuff happens!

Well, I can dream, can't I? :D

9. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    SEQUEL! i wanna know what'll happen when Ani finds out about him turning, and hey, maybe even get his memory back!

10. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    Good post!

A sequel would be nice! :D

11. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Well ok, sequel seems to have won the votes so sequel it is! :)

I don't know if I will be able to get a post up today, but there should be one or two more and then this is finished.
    ~*Monica*~

12. Anakins_Goddess_01

Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Awwww!!

Sequal sequal sequal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    I knew I should have stayed away, now I totally and completely hooked and diying to find out what happens! A sequel would be wonderful! A Prequel could be very intresting. Can't wait to see!

14. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Anakins_Goddess: lol, apparently that's what I'm going to do! :)

Heather_Skywalker: Thanks! :) I'll try to get more up tomorrow! :)
    ~*Monica*~

15. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Up! :)

I have school today, so there won't be a post up until after 7 today, but there will be one! :)
    ~*Monica*~

16. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    | |
    - -
    U P
    - -
    | |

17. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Thanks for the up Satoshi! :)

Well folks, this looks like it will be the last post on this portion of the story, because I don't want to give away too much of what will be in the sequel (which will answer your questions, bobill! ;)). The sequel will not be posted until November 23rd. I am going to wait that long, because I need some time to get my ideas together and figure out what is going to happen. Well, here goes the last post! :) I hope you enjoy it! :)

~*LUKE*~
    The next few days were happiest days of my life. I don't remember ever being this happy in my life. Not for any of my birthdays, not during any of my Jedi training, not meeting my siblings, nothing. It felt so good to have my family back together again, regardless of my father's lost memory. The odds were strong against him ever recovering, but I will never lose hope.

The days were spent playing long games of tag starting right after breakfast. We would run all around the extrvagent gardens and wouldn't stop playing until it was too dark to see our own feet. The time that wasn't spent outside was spent talking indoors. We talked about the Jedi and what dad had done in his past, and what Leia, Naiomi, Naido, and I were learning.

We made breakfast, lunch, and dinner as a family, ate as a family, took walks as a family, and we played as a family. A new family favorite was invented last night when we decided to play a game of tag with boys vs. girls. I don't think I've ever laughed as hard than I did then. Naiomi and Naido got confused, and wound up tagging their own teammates, and mom and dad just fell to the ground laughing as they watched us argue on who was playing right and who was playing wrong. It was good to see them both laughing.

I am so glad that our family has been repaired, and even though the changes and developments may seem to have been terrible, they made our family come closer together in the end. I am truly blessed to have the family that I do, and I will never stop loving any of them. We truly are one big happy family.

So how was that?? ?[face_plain] Bad, good? I'm sorry it's so short, but I'll go into detail about what happened during those days in the beginning of the sequel, which begins November 23rd. But I will post a trailor for it either the end of this month or the beginning of November, so check back here or at my other story 'Destiny at Hand' to see it! :D

And I just wanted to take the time now to thank all of my readers:

Anakins_Goddess, Satoshi, Heather_Skywalker, Selina, Darthina_Christine, Emperor_Joe, aniandami214, bobill, JediCami, Winter6, Rogue11JS, Yoda, and anyone else who has read this, thank you all SO much! :D :D I could've never written this story without your help and support. Thank you, and I hoped you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. :)
    ~*Monica*~

18. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    Congratulations on finishing the story Monica! I look forward to the sequel :D

*YaY!* I just love happy endings... *sigh*

*hoping that november 23rd comes quickly!*

see you then!

~Christine

19. selina

selina Jedi Youngling star 5

Sep 22, 2001
    Brilliant work :)

20. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Darthina_Christine: Thanks! :)

Selina: Thank you! :)
    ~*Monica*~

21. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    My favorite kind of ending, they lived happily ever after :)

You have done an excellent job with this story (and Destiny at Hand) and I cannot wait to read the sequel :)

22. Emperor_Joe

Emperor_Joe Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Wonderful way you ended the story! SEQUL! SEUQL! Work on my spelling. Work on my spelling... Sequl!

23. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    i love how you ended it like that, like even though so much bad things had happened, they were still so happy!

and, along with what seems to be a chant going on here, SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL!

must have questions answered! i'll die in suspence!

24. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Satoshi: Stop, you're making me blush! [face_blush] Thanks! :)

Joe: Thanks! :)

Bobill: lol your questions will be answered, I promise! ;)

Thanks a lot you guys!! :D
    ~*Monica*~

25. DarthSiren

DarthSiren Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Aww, I'm so happy Ani remembered his babies! He had me worried there for a second. Great story Monica. Happy ending! God, star wars could use afew of those, aww, why does he have to become Vader?!?! Whyyyyyyy!!!!??
    :_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.