main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~*The Path We Take*~ Ani/Ami! ~*~*~*~*TRAILER FOR SEQUEL IS NOW UP 11-3!*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Monica_Skywalker, Sep 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    The trailer for The Life We Live is now here!!!!!!! :D

I may post it a bit early, because I really want to start it!! :) It may be up this week! :)

It will start right where The Path We Take left off, telling in detail about the days the family spent together.

Now, here's the trailer! :)

We were as one babe, for a moment in time...

I banished every memory you and I had ever made....but when you touch me like this, and you hold me like that, I just have to admit that it's all coming back to me...

~*PADME*~
    It was wonderful having Ani back again, really it was...but in most ways, the man lying next to me wasn't my husband. Sure he looked, talked, and smiled like Anakin, but he didn't have my Ani's personality and his sense of adventure. As I stared into his stunning blue eyes I didn't get the same feeling I did when I looked into Anakin's eyes. I just couldn't love this man the way I loved Ani. In more ways than ever, my beloved Ani was dead, and would remain dead forever.

There were moments of gold and there were flashes of light. There were things we'd never do again but then they'd always seemed right....

I loved Anakin, I truly do, don't get me wrong, but he's not the man I knew for so long. He's...changed. Losing his memory effected him and turned him into a totally different person. One that I have to learn to love again.

I'd give my all to have just one more night with you. I'd risk my life to feel your body next to mine...

I missed my Ani, the one who knew everything about me, who loved me since he was nine years old. The boy who told me he'd marry me the first hour we'd met. He may be alive, but he's only alive physically. My beloved died mentally and emotionally when he returned from his mission.

Baby can you feel me, imagining I'm looking in your eyes. I can see you clearly, vividly emblazoned in my mind. And yet you're so far, like a distant star I'm wishing on tonight...

~*ANAKIN*~
    All by myself, don't wanna be all by myself, anymore...

I felt oddly alone as I lay in bed next to Padme, watching her chest rise and fall as she breathed in air. I didn't know anything about her besides the things she had told me. She seemed happy around me, but other times I saw a hint of sadness in her eyes, and I don't want to be the cause of her sadness. No one as beautiful as her deserved to be sad this much. I truly loved her, even though I had only met her a short while ago, and I hope she feels the same way.

If it's wrong to love you, then my heart just won't let me be right...

I just wish that I could remember the past, because then, everything would be perfect, everyone would be happy, and no one would be sad. It's all my fault. If only Padme could see how much I love her and the kids, and that I remember tiny pieces of our love. I will love her forever, because she is my eternity.

You'll always be a part of me, and I'm part of you indefinitly...Oh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby...

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes. I hope to start the story by this weekend, I can't wait until the 23rd, it's too long! :)
    ~*Monica*~

2. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Yes, the 23rd is WAY to long! I love your trailer! I'm hooked already!

So I guess that means that Ani might have to get his memory back. So what's gonna happen when he learns about Vader?

3. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    I agree its too long till the 23rd *pouts* too much happens between then (report cards, Rememberence Day, I have to go the orthodontist *erg* and the new Harry Potter movie comes out! yay!)

So I hope it come quickly! :D

4. Satoshi

Satoshi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
    Awesome preview! I really can't wait for this story, I just wish Anakin would get his memory back :(

5. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    bobill: You'll see, you'll see! :)

Darthina_Christine: It will come pretty soon! :)

Satoshi: We'll see...
    I hope to start it this week! :)
    ~*Monica*~

6. Emperor_Joe

Emperor_Joe Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    OH YEAH! That was wonderful.

7. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Joe: Thanks! :)

The sequel has been posted!!!! :D