main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Penastar Alignment, placement and planets

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sinrebirth , Sep 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    kudzu...
    "Was Kaine black, or was that just Teshik? Because I know that Teshik was (we need more stories about him, BTW) but I'm not sure about Kaine."

Well, Arnold Schwarzenegger would play Ardus Kaine in "Star Wars Episode VI.875 - The Pentastar Alignment" if it were ever made. He's the poster child for a strong, square-shouldered, square-jawed, charismatic white Imperial leader.

2. Senator_Cilghal

Senator_Cilghal Jedi Master star 5

Jul 19, 2003
    good point. I think your right, since during the Thrawn Crisis it was New Republic space.

3. Pelranius

Pelranius Jedi Master star 5

Apr 25, 2003
    We certainly need more about Declann (he's the black GA, actually) and Teshik (he's the cyborg).

Is it just me, or does Grant look vaguely Asian?

I always thought the PA had some real estate near the Corporate Sector (considering how business friendly the two organizations were)

4. Senator_Cilghal

Jul 19, 2003
    well, the NJO remnant and Dantooine are near Corporate Sector. so I reckon you're right

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Possibly the gap from Muunilinst upto the CorpSec borders, a bowl around Dantooine?? Including Dubrillion, assumedly, as a financial planet of some importance.

The wierder thing, in my opinion, is Harrsk controlling Spuma in the Deep Core and then randomly the Atrivis Sectors near Generis, assumedly they were added to pelly's Empire.

And then there's Teradoc. Fights for Zsinj's territory, yet has holdings in the Deep Core. Curious...

6. Senator_Cilghal

Jul 19, 2003
    Spuma's in the Deep Core? I thought it was in Atrivis....

7. CeiranHarmony

CeiranHarmony Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 10, 2004
    can we make a list which world in wich sector was member of what imperial warlord nation at what year ABY? that would help, and if we then use navcomp map or another galaxy map that features most of that worlds we might locate territories and boarders, changing across time. I could create a map based on carty's if he lets me use his, and if anyone wants it as screensaver he´d see the multiplemaps in chronological order with changing imperial territories.

I think that would help alot, like the imperial warlord sheet another forum member created some time ago listing their empires and how they interacted, joined, split up or when they were killed off.

any takers?

8. Senator_Cilghal

Jul 19, 2003
    i made a list like that on the old fleet junkie thread

many of the warlords were the vicinity of the Outer Rim "north" of the Slice. For example, Pellaeon's little Empire once incorporated Dathomir and such all the way south to at least the Anetmeridian Sector. Many of the former Remnants were within this area and probably united by Daala and then passed on to Pellaeon: Zsinj centered around Dathomir; Harrsk in the Atrivis Sector (Generis and Mantooine); Drommel in the Oplovis Sector (near Mantooine); Kaine in the Pentastar Alignment (near Dantooine and the Corporate Sector); and the Interim Council in the area near Phaeda. The location of the Ciutric Hegemony is uncertain, but probably not too far from Elshandruu Pica and Suarbi; and of course Suarbi is within Invid territory; and we have the "Iceheart" Empire around Thyferra. The Interim Council seems to have included Devaron, Yag'Dhul, and Toola, judging by alien memers of the Council, so it seems to have ruled a number of isolated, non-continuous pockets. THe Empire Reborn, if you look at the placements of the worlds from the JK games, seems to have likewise been non-continuous, consisiting of many scattered, remote worlds on the fringes of Wild Space.

9. CeiranHarmony

May 10, 2004
    thx for the info, it helps me alot, but could you dig the complete list up for me please?

10. Senator_Cilghal

Jul 19, 2003
    IMPERIAL REMNANTS LIST V 2.0

So the Emeperors/Empresses/Wannabes of the Empire Proper are:

Palpatine I 19 BBY-4 ABY
    Sate Pestage 4-5
    Ysanne Isard 5-8
    Ars Dangor and Ruling Council/Thrawn 9
    Palpatine I (again) 10-11
    Carnor Jax and Interim Council 11
    Xandel Carivus and Interim Council 11
    Daala 12
    Disra and Council of Moffs 12-19
    Gilaad Pellaeon 19-"present"

Note that up to VOTF, High Admiral Pellaeon is subordinate to the Moffs, but in the NJO has been promoted to Grand Admiral and seems superior to the Moffs.

Splinter Groups:
    1) Brakiss--Dark Jedi, led the Second Imperium from the mobile Shadow Academy, seems to have had the allegiance of many Deep Core worlds; capital: Shadow Academy

2) Adalric Cessius Brandl--High Inquisitor, in as yet unpublished short story that tounded out the Brandl saga, Jackson had Brandl as head of an Outer Rim "Protectorate" which made peace wit the New Republic, capital: Trulalis

3) Foga Brill--Moff, controlled Prakith in the Deep Core, nominally under control of Grand Moff Gann, but had actual loyalty of the military, during BFC time; capital: Prakith

4) Daala--High Admiral, after her return to duty from the Meridian, seems to have controlled the Deep Core worlds

5) Darcc--Moff, Kashyyyk Sector; Kashyyk liberated from him by New Republic; Avatar Platform, enslaved Wookiees with Trandoshan slavers led by Pekt; capital: Kashyyyk

6) Delvardus--Superior General, controlled enough resources after the death of clone Emperor to build the Knight Hammer SSD; capital: ?

7) Dolph "Kueller"--Dark Jedi, to whom Brakiss was at one time subservient, controlled droid manufacturing on Telti secretly, had a small fleet; capital: Almania

8) Lon Donell--Lieutenant, a pettry warlord with few resources, more of a pirate really; capital: Barpine

9) Gaen Drommel--Fleet Admiral, controlled portion of Outer Rim with a SSD; capital: Oplovis

10) Iolan Gendarr--Captain, controlled the ISD Reliance, went warlord in partnership with General Arndall Lott; capital: ?

11) Josef Grunger--Grand Admiral, whom seized control of Gargon, proclaimed himself Emperor upon death of Trioculus, then set off to conquer Corellia; capital: Gargon

12) Harrsk--Supreme Warlord, powerful in Deep Core; after Grand admiral Batch's execution, Batch's fleet joined Harrsk; later relocated to Atrivis Sector and set up power in Outer Rim (which may have included the region later ruled by Pellaeon), building the Shockwave; capital: Spuma

13) Hethrir--Procurator of Justice, Dark Jedi, ruled various planets scattered throughout the furthest reaches of the Outer Rim, the "Empire Reborn," a secretive figure, more visible were his underlings: Admiral Galak Fyyar and Dark Jedi Desann; capital: Crseih Station; after his death, his resources were apparently controlled by the Disciples of Ragnos, led by Tavion

14) Zel Johans--Colonel, power behind the throne of Governor Thalkuss; capital: Brintooin

15) pseudo-Kadann--false Supreme Prophet of the Dark Side, leader of theocratic Church of the Dark Side, rival of Trioculus and Isard; Peccati Syn a devoted follower; capital: Space Station Scardia

16) Ardus Kaine--Grand Moff, from the remnants of Oversector Outer formed Pentastar Alignment; known for his underlings Grand InQuestor Jerec and Grand Admiral Grant; swore allegiance to returned clone Emperor and died in Operation Shadow Hand; capital: ?

17) Delak Krennel--Prince-Admiral of small Ciutric Hegemony, capital: Ciutric

18) Par Lankin--Moff, Lambda Sector ("south" of Ando); capital: Desstious

19) Lumiya--Dark Lady of the Sith, allied with Nagai; controlled a small fleet; later allied with the Tofs; later trained Carnor Jax as apprentice; went into hiding; capital: Kinooine

20) Palpatine I--the Clone Emperor long maintained a loyal fleet and resources hidden in the Core before his public return; servants included Sate Pestage and Blackhole, and Jerec (double agent also working for Kaine); capital: Byss

21) Danetta Pitta--Grand Admiral, took over Corelli

11. CeiranHarmony

May 10, 2004
  12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004

13. CeiranHarmony

May 10, 2004
    the Moff coalition might just be what the name says, a loose coalition. several territories, each for 1 moff. they tried to fill their wholes and get a united territory but failed. the Kessel convocation seems to be such an event where they wanted to collect more people into their version of the new empire. I wouldn´t be surprised if other such coalitions like the pentastar alignment or others sent representatives there to spy on them or try to recruit some others themselves.

14. Senator_Cilghal

Jul 19, 2003
    Central Committee of Grand Moffs is the correct name for the "Moff Coalition", and it was quite scattered and only loosely knit together.

Moff Darcc ruled Kashyyyk and was probably a partner of Grand Admiral Syn, or his superior perhaps. 5 ABY, Ackbar and the Rogues defeated Syn in space while Chewbacca led the Wookiees in overthrowing Darcc's fortress on the surface.

15. jSarek

jSarek VIP star 4 VIP

Feb 18, 2005
    Hey, Senator_Cilghal, wookieepedian1, and anyone else trying to figure out the family tree of the Empire and its progeny; you definitely want to look at this thread, if you haven't already (thank goodness someone with better search-fu than I just hauled it to the top today, because I was having a pain in the rump trying to dig it up yesterday to show to wookieepedian1).

16. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    That would be me, Rij

*salutes*

Its not entirely complete though, and needs updating with the new Reborn Empire and Empire of the Hand info we have.

The chart is on page 2, Clighal

17. wookieepedian1

wookieepedian1 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 24, 2005
    Too much to read, especially when I can't pull up Wookieepedia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.