main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Penitent -- continued

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediGaladriel, May 13, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaVader

LeiaVader Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2001
    I'm so happy for Ani and Ami!*smiles* You guys did a wonderful job with this story. I have been deeply touched by how you've portrayed Ani, Ami and Isabel. Does Shmi remind anyone else of a certain wandering spirit?*winks mischievously*

2. LadyZ

LadyZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    "Toldya it would work out," she said. "Are you going to trust me now?" Yes, Gala, we are!!!
    :) [face_love] :D :) [face_love] :D :) [face_love] :D :) [face_love] :D

It was wise, of course- even the Godess of Justice must accept the will of the Force- especially if it's just and wise...

3. BelleBayard

BelleBayard TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Mar 16, 2000
    Thank you, all of you, readers and cowriters and especially JG, for the ride. As my favorite fella says, "Wizard!" Hope I can come up with something for the midquel since I'll be as seriously "Penitent" deprived as well. :D This was truly a wonderful story to read and work on. I feel priviledged. [face_blush]

4. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    *Sigh* that was beautiful! I don't have words to describe how I feel!

5. Analath

Analath Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2001
    I think this is my first post on this thread, but I just want to congratulate everyone on a job well done. I wasted the first 1/2 hour at work finishing it up. A beautiful story.

6. Darth Zane

Darth Zane Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 21, 2000
    Perfect ending! I can't believe this story is over. I can't wait for the midquel.

7. crystal417

crystal417 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    Wow. I just found this and I kinda skimmed through it cuz I'm short on time but its wonderful. Lovely piece of work.

8. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Perfect ending to a perfect story. Congratulating the whole team on a job well done.

Sigh! Wish GL would think of something like
    this as a sequel to the OT.

9. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    Wonderful, Dream Team. Absolutely wonderful. It's been a great almost-year (or has it actually been a full year???) of reading--thank you thank you thank you all for spending your time writing this amazing story for our enjoyment. Kudos to everyone for the great work!

10. Shloz

Shloz Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2001
    The credits finish rolling, the last strains of a John Williams score fade, and the lights come back on - and we're still staring at the empty screen, still in that Galaxy Far, Far Away...
    Incredible work, JG, Belle and Skysong. A true masterpiece...
    Can't wait to see the first of the midquels! :D
    Btw, JG - In the "Return to Tatooine" midquel, wouldn't it be cool if Anakin (re-)visited the Lars farm and payed some "last respects"? That sounds like an awfully powerful scene... ;)

11. LadyZ

LadyZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    What am I to do now, when it's over????? :_|

I've been here for more than one year... I came here because of this story... :_|

Almost every day I read a post or made a post... :_|

There were moments I thought we would never come to this...

There were moments I hoped we would never come to this...

It is the most incredible story I've ever read!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Ok, I'm not so depressed, I'm waiting for the sequels/ midqels anything... :)

12. JediGaladriel

JediGaladriel Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 3, 1999
    Should be soon, LadyZ (I miss the Penitent readers already :) ). I'm just taking a little vacation.

BTW, anyone have a midquel story in mind? (I'm going top open re-posting the epilogue, so that the sequence of known events is right there.)

13. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    Take a vacation, but don't make it too long!
    :)

14. RebelPrincess

RebelPrincess Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 6, 2001
    I just wanted to tell all you authors what a fantastic job you did! I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed reading this :) I'm looking foward to the midquels!

15. Alderaan21

Alderaan21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 1998
    The last post was 8 days ago, and the story was finished even earlier than that, but I don't care. ;)

I've been spending the last three days 'catching up' on this story... and it's been worth it. Every bit. Makes me wish I hadn't set aside reading it for as long as I did, because it had been around such a long time before and it was always a good thing coming home to read a post from this story (before I was sidetracked, anyway...) and to just lump it all in one chunk and rush it in such a short period doesn't do it justice, and it kind of denies the reader of the experience of going through it all with and just like everyone else. And it makes it harder to accept that the ending, however inevitable, did finally come. :(

JG, Belle, Skysong... thanks again for such a wonderful story-- I've never yet read one as well-thought out, dramatic, well-characterized and overall as fantastic as this one. I'll miss it and look forward to reading the midquel, which I can safely begin reading now. ;)

16. Chocos_Ramabotti

Chocos_Ramabotti Jedi Padawan star 4

May 9, 2001
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Now I've read this whole thing, and I must say that I'm really fascinated and stunned.
    This story is so wonderful, sometimes so serious and sad, but there's always a little humor in it.
    And the writing style is so detailed, sometimes there's a merciless "reality" in it, so to speak. You know exactly how a person feels everywhere.
    Characters like Isabel are wonderful because she doesn't get too cryptic in the end.
    It's altogheter

:_| :_| :_| :_| :_|
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    :( :( :( :( :(
    [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]
    :) :) :) :) :)

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

:D :D :D :D :D

Gee !!! I'm trying to describe this story, but no words can describe it !!!!!! EVER !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.