main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The person formerly known as Lt_Commander_Data

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Vinternoll2, Nov 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vinternoll2

Vinternoll2 Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2003
    Hey all. I had to get a new account because for some reason my other account won't let me in and I know for sure I have the right password. Anyways, sorry for not posting in awhile. Right now I am faced with crushing depression and my boyfriend doesn't give a d*** whether I live or die. He has put me down today being as depressed as I am and made it only that much worse and know I'm wondering if living is even worth it or not. I have no one at all to talk to, I normally talk to his mom but she's ignoring me right now =( I really need some one to talk to right now because my depression is worse than before and nobody seems to care especially Robby (boba_fett_of_nine)....I'm sorry everyone....

2. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Life is always worth living. You have to believe in yourself. You must be a strong individual for yourself not for others. There is a plan for you and you must believe that. Have faith, even in your darkest hours, your true light will shine. Be proud of who you are, no one can take that away from you. You are precious and a good person. The world would be a far worse place without you in it. Again, you are the only one who needs to believe in yourself.

JMK

3. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    You're good enough, you're smart enough, and dog gone it, people like you! :D

Put a smile on your face, you're a wonderful person! Life is great, even when it totally sucks! :)

PM me or email if you ever need to unload.

-Janine (J-9)

4. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Whoa. I just read this, so I didnt get to respond to it, before everything worked out ok in your other post about this thread. But, I just wanted to say, never... never, EVER think its not worth going on. Make a promise to yourself to never let those type of words pass from your mouth again. Please. When I hear someone say something like that, it commands my attention, because of some things that have happened in my past with a very dear friend, that I did NOT heed his message hidden within his words. Life isnt always a bowl of peaches, but it definitely something thats worth riding out. Like J9 said, if you ever need to vent or anything, she would be glad to listen, and I am offering myself as another that would be glad to as well.

Durnit, if I have to dress up as the Emperor and put on a Tutu, just to get some laughs and some cheer, I will do it. Dont push me!!!! :D

J9 and JMK, you had BETTER not tell anyone I said that over on the Eastern Rim boards, or I will never hear the end of it. :) A tutu... sheesh, I cant believe I said that!

5. motf-jan

motf-jan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2001
    I too was upset about this post. Boyfriends are a dime a dozen. BUT there is only one you! You are unique and you should look to that.
    I have been married-twice. First break up was mutual, the second, I was left with out notice with a 7 year old daughter. I had been a stay at home mom for those 7 years and found myself suddenly alone, with a daughter to raise, and having to find a decent job. I never saw it coming and it was hard, and sad. The divorce was messy as they usually can be, but I had to make a decision that I was the victim, but would not allow myself to be victumized. I went back to school and got an assc degree to add to my former BS, I have a full time job, and am going to start my Master's Degree in January. I never thought I'd be happy as a single mom, all alone. But you know what? I love it! I don't have to answer to anyone, do anyone else's laundry, I can go to the movies I want. Watch AOTC 99 times in a row if I want. I like being single because I'm happy with my life, because I choose to be that way. My involvement with the Star Wars community was a great help as it allowed me to be involved with something productive and it was a great distraction.
    You should never let yourself be defined by a man, (or a woman for the men out there), Sure, having a boyfriend or girlfriend can be nice and has some advantages, but you can live a happy life with out it. And you'll find that the more independent and self confident you become, the more attractive you become to others, and you won't be alone anymore. But the difference will be that person will accept and want you for who you are.
    I hope this helps.
    Janet

6. Lt_Commander_Data

Lt_Commander_Data Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2003
    Hey you guys thanks for the help but now everything is fine. I overexaggerated the situation and I feel really stupid now for everything,please forgive me. He was just frustrated and didn't know what to do because I've been depressed for a long time and he really wants to help me out but doesn't know how and I see where he is coming from. Please don't think badly of him. He's a good person, he really is and all he wanted to do was help me but didn't know how or what he could do. I'm so sorry everyone and I'm very sorry Robby for doing this. I hope you will all forgive me for my stupidity. Thanks so much you guys =)

7. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    JMK, now we have Black mail on Riff! hehehehehehe. Maybe I can use to get Orlando. ;)

8. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Grrrrrrr.....

9. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    hehehehehehehehehe!

JMK

10. tristan458

tristan458 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    Orlando? Why thats my hometown!!!!

11. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Riff loves Orlando.

12. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    So does Janine. Riff, you must give him to me!

13. tristan458

tristan458 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    I love it. Especiallly when Star Wars weekends takes place!

14. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Hehe, I think you are missing their jab, Tristan. :)

And J9, have you seen Finding Nemo? If so, do you remember the seagulls? Picture me doing that. :)

Mine! Mine!

15. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    hmmmmm, you better never EVER invite me over to your house.

16. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Hey J-9. I know where he lives. Maybe we could work out some sort of deal? [face_devil]

17. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    maybe I can charge you half price on your robes???

18. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Hey Riff, what say I come over for dinner one night this week? So we can...ummm...talk about the trip to Petersburg Saturday. Yeah, that's it, talk about the trip.

19. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    hehehe, excellent (picture Mr. Burns)

20. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Back off, Silky boy. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.