main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA The Phantom Edit

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by LBJ, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LBJ

LBJ Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2004
    Not wanting to get into a debate about the good and/or bad things about the phantom menace, I'm more just curious if anyone has actually watched this and if so what they thought of it? (I haven't seen it).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Phantom_Edit

2. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Sounds like a good suggestion for the next notional WAFF meeting, though... :D

There's a few other fan edits circulating at www.originaltrilogy.com; in particular look for a retooling of Episode IV by adyman, which, although I've not seen it, looks awesome in preview and in the level of detail he went to.

3. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Hm, I haven't seen it either..

4. LBJ

Oct 12, 2004
    Well I for one would be interesting in a viewing.....of course there is the issue of actually finding someone who has a copy to view.

5. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I wouldn't mind checking it out. For the record though, I'm one of the people who liked TPM and still like it even though there are a few things about it I think could have been done differently. I probably have more complaints with the special editions than I do with TPM. But then I can always watch the theatrical release of them. People who didn't like TPM don't have that option.

6. LBJ

Oct 12, 2004
    I'm interested out of curiosity more then anything....I don't have many problems with TPM...I actually like it for the most part though like you I'd probably change a couple things given the option. I'd probably prefer to use Hayden Christensen for the TPM as well as the other two movies and set them a bit closer together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.