main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY The Phantom Menace 3-D Feb 10

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, Jan 12, 2012.

1. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Thank you Estreya and Nocturnus and Zannah.

Yeah wear it Relin! It's just a fun night out. 11-11 what about your Jedi?

Anyone wanting to join us might want to get their ticket ahead of time in case it sells out.

My brother-in-law is bringing my niece, this will be the first time she's seen TPM.

2. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    Ow, okay. You force twisted my arm.PS. Does anyone have an extra lightsaber they would be willing to lend me?

3. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    I'll bring you one. Wouldn't want one of those Sith trying to slip you a red saber or anything.

4. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002
    I just ordered my tickets! See you guys on Friday!!!!!

5. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Whoo hoo!

6. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    Have fun gang!
    I had a setback over the weekend (artery rupture, blood, ER, more surgery, ugg), so I think I will have to, sadly, miss this night. I might make it to the 10 if i'm up to it.
    PICS!

Jammies

7. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Wha wha what? Dang, sorry to hear about the complications Jammies. Hope all is well now and nothing but smooth sailing for you from here on.

8. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    Hope you feel better soon, Jammies. Find a Bacta tank!

9. Cungr_Vanck

Cungr_Vanck Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2008
    Apologies, but I will not be able to make it this evening. *grumbles*

I hope everyone has a good time and takes lots of pictures!

10. Cungr_Vanck

Cungr_Vanck Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2008
    Whoa! Didn't even know you were not in tip top shape! Hang in there man!

11. 11-11

11-11 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007
    Oh man Jammies, I really hope you're on the mend and things start looking up for you. I also hope you get a chance to watch TPM in 3D! You're gonna love the podracing scene!

Thanks so much for putting together such an excellent evening, Estreya, Nocturnus and Zannah! Everyone was truly impressive in their costumes and I know the theater will definitely want you all back for the next movie! I can't wait!

Jai-Rew and Dar it was so good seeing you guys again!

Estreya-- "those boots are everything!"

12. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    Everything she said. Hopefully I will have a better costume next year and thanks to Mika for letting me borrow his lightsaber. Zannah did talk to a manager before we left and of course they want us back!

13. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Yeah, I think the staff enjoyed having us there as much as the crowd did!
    Great night, thanks for coming out everyone, not near as much time to chat with everyone as I would have liked but I was happy to share in the experience with you.

14. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    here's a couple my brother-in-law took of my niece

[image=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/jedimika/SW%20TPM%202-10-12/2012-02-10191351.jpg]

[image=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/jedimika/SW%20TPM%202-10-12/2012-02-10192544.jpg]

[image=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/jedimika/SW%20TPM%202-10-12/2012-02-10192910.jpg]

[image=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/jedimika/SW%20TPM%202-10-12/2012-02-10191206.jpg]

and a few more here...
    http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/jedimika/SW%20TPM%202-10-12/

15. xanatos1975

xanatos1975 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2004
    It looks like you all had a lot of fun... I feel horrible that I missed it... I want to take my son to all of them as well but I didnt have the money this time around :( hopefully when ep. 2 comes out things will b different.

16. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Before the month for the first of the six movie releases in 3-d gets away from us. I want to post some more pics taken at the Phantom Menace release in Louisville Ky.

I have been to every single Star Wars movie release since "A New Hope". And unless the Force take me, I shall always be there.

What memories. This one ranks up there with the best movie release night ever. I dont think the night of A New Hope will ever be trumped.. but this one was close, and it was all because of the richness of experiencing it within the inner fandom base.

Thanks Uncle George. Thanks for the memories.

THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

"Do not be afraid, for "I" am with you". Zannah and her troops arrive safely at the campaign headquarters.
    [​IMG]

"Sir! There's an "EXTREME" blip on the navigation screen"!
    [​IMG]

Meanwhile, on board the Rebel DreadNaught? "Dum-de-dum, dum? Wow man. Hyperspace is too cool".
    [​IMG]

"Sir! We've identified it as a Rebel DreadNaught". Alright captain, good work. You may fire when ready". "Yes sir, firing main batteries".
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "Dum-dee-dum-dum-dum..... twiddle-dee-dum-dum.... Huh? Wha.... What's that"? Uh?. there's a ?. "SIR!!! INCOMI........ AAAAAAHHHHHHH"!!!!!
    [​IMG]

Huge Explosion?.. followed by silence and space debri.

HEH-heh-heh...
    [​IMG]

And after a long stay in space, finally back home with the family for some well deserved R&R. ? "And kids, that Dreadnaught blew into smithereens. Now off to bed with you". "Awe Dad!!" "But we wanta hear more about blowing away the rebel scum"!
    [​IMG]

"Yea see?. If you don't join me, you could wind up taking this, and taking that, and getting your hand lopped off". "And
    that little Bobby, is why you want to grow up to be a big bad Imperial Trooper, and follow my orders to the T.
    [​IMG]

"I'm sold Mr. Vader sir! Where do I sign up"?
    [​IMG]

No my Lord, in fact, she says that she is in complete agreement with Sith Rule. In her own words, she said that,"The Sith Rule Baby"! "Uh-huh! They sure do"!
    [​IMG]

The future is in our children. That means they must be raised correctly.
    [​IMG]

He's already signed up with the youth club. Stating that one day, he wants to be a Star Destroyer Admiral, serving under Darth Vader.
    [​IMG]

Oh my?. fraternizing with the enemy? Oh nooooooooo!
    [​IMG]