main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Phantom Menace {ASWU}

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Kenobi-Negotiator, Oct 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenobi-Negotiator

Kenobi-Negotiator Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2005
    First off I would like to welcome you to the first installment in the Altered Star Wars Universe. I tried this series at another board at one point but it died half way through AotC. Now with the RotS I think it is time we go back and start from TPM and work our way to RotJ. All that I need are some dedicated RPer's to take on some important roles.

Charecters from the Star Wars Universe will be playable when they are reached in the series. You may develop your own charecter but I would like important roles filled first. (Ex. Obi-Wan Kenobi; Anakin Skywalker; Etc.) This was we can continue right through smoothly. Moving on...

You may alter the movies in any ways exept the following:

+ Anakin must become Darth Vader.
    + All major charecters must live until a point in the story in which they have to die.

You all surely know the ways to RP, and the rules so I will not dare go over those. The requirements though is you show me an example of you RP skills. ;)

The following is the charecter. I like to keep things simple because you probably know all of these charecters. I will be taking the part of Obi-Wan Kenobi. Do not PM me your sheets. Post them here to save time. As long as you don't screw up entirely it will be approved. Thanks.:)

[Name]
    [Alias]
    [Physical Description]
    [Alliance/Group]
    [Force Sensitive]
    [Weapons]
    [Bio] {Up To Current Time, TPM.}

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Episode I: The Phantom Menace

Turmoil has engulfed the Galactic Republic. The taxation of trade routes to outlying star systems is in dispute. Hoping to resolve the matter with a blockade of deadly battleships, the greedy Trade Federation has stopped all shipping to the small planet of Naboo.
    While the congress of the Republic endlessly debates this alarming chain of events, the Supreme Chancellor has secretly dispatched two Jedi Knights, the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy, to settle the conflict...

2. Kenobi-Negotiator

Oct 19, 2005
    [GM OOC] Here is the charecter sheet for Obi-Wan Kenobi.

[Name] Obi-Wan Kenobi
    [Alias]
    [Physical Description] Young Padawan, Padawan Braid. Brownish hair.
    [Alliance/Group] Jedi/Republic
    [Force Sensitive] Yes
    [Weapons] Lightsaber
    [Bio] At the beginning of Episode I: The Phantom Menace he was the Padawan (pupil) of Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn, whom he accompanied to Naboo, the planet ruled by Queen Padmé Amidala. After making an unscheduled landing on Tatooine, his master stumbled upon Anakin Skywalker, a young slave who showed tremendous potential with the Force. Master Jinn wanted the boy to be trained as a Jedi. Kenobi disagreed, believing the boy was already too old and too emotional to become a Jedi.

After helping Queen Amidala regain Naboo, Kenobi and Jinn found themselves face-to-face with the Sith Lord Darth Maul. Wielding a double-bladed lightsaber, Maul separated Kenobi from the duel and fatally stabbed Jinn. Enraged, Kenobi charged at Maul and cut the latter's lightsaber in half. Maul still overcame the young Jedi, however, and pushed him down a chasm, kicking his lightsaber down the chasm. Luckily, Jinn's lightsaber was still nearby, and, after launching himself out of the chasm, Kenobi called it into his hand and cut Maul in half.

Kenobi honored Jinn's last wish to train young Skywalker, and the Jedi Council named him a Jedi Knight, reluctantly approving his request to take the boy on as his Padawan. Apparently, the Jedi Council was impressed that Kenobi bested a Sith, an enemy that had not surfaced in a millennia.

3. Kenobi-Negotiator

Oct 19, 2005
    [GM OOC] Ok, well... We need members. El bump!

4. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    [Name] Darth Maul
    [Alias]
    [Physical Description] Heavily Tatooed with red and Black ink, Spiked horns
    [Alliance/Group] Sith
    [Force Sensitive] Yes
    [Weapons] Staff Lightsabre
    [Bio] {Up To Current Time, TPM.}
    Darth Maul was a weapon forged by the hateful energies of the dark side to ensure the victory of the Sith over the Jedi order. A creature of pure evil, Maul had no personality beyond his ultimate devotion to his master, Darth Sidious. His goal was singular to exact vengeance upon the Jedi for the decimation of the Sith ranks.

5. jedimasterinu

jedimasterinu Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 29, 2005
    [Name] Anakin Skywalker
    [Alias] N/A
    [Physical Description] Short boy, dirty blonde hair & blue eyes
    [Alliance/Group] Slave
    [Force Sensitive] Yes
    [Weapons] N/A at the time
    [Bio] Anakin along with his mother Shimi, are slaves. They work for Watto, a money hungry Tydirian. Anakin is known to have grown up on Tattooine. He is also a pod racer, the only human that has reflexes good enough to stand up to the speed of the pods.

6. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    OOC: If its ok i'd like to have an original character

[Name] Finn Macshael
    [age] 22
    [Physical Description] Finn is 5'8 with a athletic build, he wears traditional Jedi garb only in various shades of green with brown travel boots. He has medium length blonde hair and green eyes.
    [Alliance/Group] Jedi knight
    [Force Sensitive]Yes
    [Weapons] Double bladed green light saber
    [Bio] Finn lead a normal life for a youngling in the temple until he was taken as padawan by the enigmatic Jedi Seth Voss. Seth was the only Jedi in hundreds of years to have taken up the Dual bladed light saber, and as such he began to train his young padawan in the archaic and deadly art form.

Finn was a gifted padawan with the force but all agreed that his real talent lie in saber combat where he exelled. Accompanying his master on many missions Finns abilities with the Dual saber grew until he was acknowledged by his master as his equal in combat. On their last mission together the two jedi were betrayed and ambushed by bounty hunters, though they cut their way free Master Seth took a mortal wound and died soon after. Upon returning from the mission Finn was granted his knighthood at the same time that Master Qui Gon and Obi Wan set off for Naboo.

7. Kenobi-Negotiator

Oct 19, 2005
    [OOC] My appologies for not getting back to you all sooner. I was busy this weekend. We will begin when a few more spots are filled.

8. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Just a guess but i think we'll need

Qui-Gon
    Sidious
    Amidala
    The Viceroy
    Ja Ja

and anyone else who you can think of

9. Padme18

Padme18 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2005
    [Name] Queen Amidala
    [Alias] Padme
    [Physical Description]young, brown hair and eyes, great wardrobe
    [Alliance/Group] Naboo, republic
    [Force Sensitive] no
    [Weapons] blaster
    [Bio] Recently elected queen of Naboo

10. jedimasterinu

jedimasterinu Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 29, 2005
    Anyone else??

11. Padme18

Padme18 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2005
    Hello anyone here??? I'm ready to start.

12. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    Wow, is this dead and it hasnt even yet begun?

[Name] Qui-Gon Jinn
    [Alias] Jedi
    [Physical Description] Strong, Long greyish brown hair tied into a half pony tail. A tan Jedi cloak and tunic
    [Alliance/Group] Jedi-Republic
    [Force Sensitive] Yes
    [Weapons] A green lightsaber
    [Bio] You know his story-line.

13. Kenobi-Negotiator

Oct 19, 2005
    [OOC] Acctually, I have an idea for this. You will all see soon. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.