main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Phantom Menace RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by The_NecroJedi, Oct 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkSithDrew

DarkSithDrew Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: Ehh, are Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon still in the swamps of naboo?

2. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: Yes, they are.

3. The_NecroJedi

The_NecroJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2004
    IC as SIo Bible:
    He heard her.He felt happy in a way that at least the Queen was safe."Then we have to get you some guards.The threat is on you now my dear Sabe.Now round up the Handmaidens and let us go to the Throne Room.

GM-Mode Ic:

The planet Naboo has been invaded.With this the TF forces have reached the Theed Palace.Inside guards were at every door.At every entrance.Fighters were launched.They reached space.The attack on the TF Freighters and other Ships began.Elsewhere Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon met up with the clumsy Jar jar.On Nemodia The Jedi Investigation Team has begun their search of the Factory and Instalation.Also Jedi Master Fay reached Veruna's Twi'lek dance club.She found Jango Fett.And later she entered to find Gorgoka.He has told her secrets that none have known outside Nemodia.When she reaches Dooku and the Jedi they'll need to get out as soon as possible.On his way to Nemodia is the dangerous Darth Maul.

OOC:So that what has happened so far.

IC as Gorgoka:
    "Well yeah.But now I'm scared.I don't like Jedi but I have respected them as our guardians.And to think we are making deals with them frightens me to the bone.I have to get this news around.The Sith Lord has planned this a long time ago.But that's what I know.But on Coruscant there is a small palace for Pner,he's an ol' Bounty Hunter and ol' pal of mine.The Sith Lord I heard had dealings with the Black SUn Syndacate.So what is he up to I don't know."-he looked at Veruna."Well babe since you were so good I'll give you some of my bodyguards to help ya get out of this planet."-there he gave Fay three Wookies to protect here."They'll help you and the Jedi.If ya need any more help just ask me sweet cakes and I'll send all I got to help."-he smiled took her hand and placed a kiss on it."Have a nice trip."-said the Twi'lek-"Fair maid."-Gorgoka smiled-"Tell Jedi master Yoda that the Jedi got's our support."

tag:Fay

Tholme and Dooku:
    "We're here."-Dooku turned to the Jedi-"We have permission to start the investigation."-he turned to Cal and Naj-"You can begin by interogating the people."

tag:Naj and Cal and the rest of the Jedi.

OOC:
    Jango will get to kill Gorgoka soon.Also the Jedi are needed.

4. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Jango post scheduled for later today. :)

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

5. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Sabé

Sabé nodded to Sio Bible and then gave a nod to Padmé. With that, she lead the Handmaidens, with Sio at her side, back to the Throne room. Once she got to the Queen's chair, she took a moment to look at it, but then decided not to sit down. It felt to weird, she knew it was Padmé's throne, and not her's, even if they did trade places. Sabé gracefully approached the floor to ceiling window, watching all the TF fighters fly by the Palace, along with their troops. Standing there in her black dress, she knew the days to come would be very long. She only wished for the best and the safety of Padmé's people.

TAG: Throne Room

6. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Fay

"Thank you for your help, Gorgoka." She rose to leave, the three Wookiees following her. Seeing the bounty hunter still waiting outside, she stopped. "He's all yours; I have all the information I need. Good luck." Taking out her comlink, she stepped back into the alley's shadows and contacted the others. "Master Dooku?"

Tag: NecroJedi, Mort(?)

7. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    IC: OBi-Wan

Obi creeped through the swamps. He could feel Qui-Gons presanc nearby. He called to him through the force.
    "master,master"

TAG:QUi-Gon

8. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    IC: Qui-Gon

His Padawan's mental voice called for him and Qui-Gon quickly turned his attention to it as he reached out for his location. He quickly noticed that he was being pursued by STAPs.

//Hurry, my Padawan!//

TAG: Obi-Wan, Jar Jar

IC: Padmé

Padmé kept her hood up like the rest of the handmaidens but her eyes were alert and she was watching every angle she could. she smiled to herself at Sabé's unwilligness to sit in the throne, but she knew that she would have to at some point

9. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    IC:eek:bi

"Yes master!" he called pulling out his lightsaber.

He began to speed across the swamps, taking risks was now not an option.

TAG:QUI-GON

10. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    Neimoidia - Verk's Club

IC: Jango Fett

Jango proceeded to enter the club after recieving Tarkin's order to terminate Gorgoka. Ironically, Fay had stepped out, finished with the spy.

"I think you. Good bye to you then."

Jango entered, with his scanner active. He searched the area, until his scanner identified Gorgoka. Jango slipped into a dark corner, centered on his target's head, and held out his left arm.

"Best regards Gorgoka," he whispered. He shot a Toxic Dart at the spy's head.

TAG: Anne, Necro

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

11. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    Rabé

Rabé frowned when her friend did not sit on the throne. She would have to to complete the illusion and make people think she was the queen. The queen had no reason to be reluctant to sit on her own throne.

Tag: Throne Room

12. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    Eirtae

Also noticing Sabe's reluctance to sit, she glanced over at Rabe whom she was standing next to and asked quietly, her lips barely moving, "Do you want to say something or shall I? Or wait for Ami- Padme to say somethhing?"

Tag: Rabe

:Targeter: Swimmers do it in the pool:

13. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    Rabé

Rabé glanced at Eirtaé. "Who said anyone had to say anything?" she whispered back. She caught Sabé's attention and motioned to the throne.

Tag: Eirtaé, Sabé, Padmé

14. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    Eirate

"Well, that works too, I suppose," she replied smoothly, titling her head slightly to the side.

Tag: Rabe etc..

:Targeter: Swimmers do it in the pool:

15. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Sabé

Sabé turned her head to Eirtaé and Rabé, who were speaking quietly to each other. Then Rabé motioned to the throne. Giving it a glance and a silent breath, Sabé approached the throne, slowly and gracefully sitting on it. Her mind told her to keep her head down, only she fought with herself, bringing her head up and gently placed her hands on her lap, exactly like Padmé would've done. Her eyes traveled to the side, where Sio Bible stood. "Has the TF reached the palace yet?"

TAG: Sio, Padmé and Handmaidens

16. The_NecroJedi

Sep 30, 2004
    Ic as Gorgoka:
    As the hot Jedi left,Gorgoka seated himself and began to talk about the Sith and the TF problems when he felt something pintch him.He thought a beggetta but then he swelled up.He couldn't breath.He died poisened.Veruna got up and said."Who shot Gorgoka?!"-he got down and lifted him."A great being.Nemodia will thank you for your morals and values."-he got up and once again asked-"Who killed him?!".Wookies,Dugs,Twi'leks,and othe rspecies took their weapons."No one leaves this place until the killer is found."-his wookies came with him,took Gorgoka's body and left.Only Feruga the Tradoshan Smuggler was left to inspect who killed Gorgoka.There were about 30 warriors.

tag:Jango

IC as DOoku and Tholme:
    Dooku heard a beep.It was Fay,well he placed a sound cord to his ear so noone else could hear except him."What is it Master Fay?Have you found Gorgoka?"

tag:Fay and Cal and Naj

IC as Sio And Panaka:
    "No they are being delayed by Captain Panaka.He will at least make them have to fight their way here.Your Majesty,be careful not to say anything a Handmaiden would say or else they may discover the secret.Although Nemodians and and their Battle droids are not very smart."-he said.

tag:padme and Sabe and all in the Throne Room

Panaka in the walls.The fighters returned less than half of them returned.The attack was a massacare.The rest of the Naboo Royal Force returned to the palace.The TF army entered Theed.Panaka entered the Throne Room."We did what we could they at least have half of their army.We at least did some damage."-he told the govennor and the Queen."Is the change complete?"-he asked Bible."Yes it is."

tag:eek:nce again all in Naboo

IC as Nute Gunray:
    "General Tarkin,the invasion is a suckcess.We are triunfant."

tag:Tarkin

OOC:Sorry Nemisis and sorry Kast but I need Maul and Sidious.ANd until you post,I'll have to post with your characters.

IC as Maul and Sidious:
    "I have received a transmission Lord Maul.It was from General Tarkin,the bounty Hunter Jango Fett has arrived on Nemodia and he is searching for the Spy.Now he also told me that Jedi have arrived there.Now lord Maul I need you to kill this Jedi.Because it wont help our plans for the TF to kill them.The are led by very powerful Jedi Masters.Their names are Tholme and Dooku.Are you ready?"-said Sidious."Yes my master.I fear neither Jedi or their powers.I fear me,fear is my ally."-he told his Master.Maul a Iridonian Zabrack had a black cloak and his tattoos of acient Sith were all around his body.He was a monstrous beast to beheld he look like monsters in nighmares.Sidious smiled and left his ttransmission.The Interceptor landed on the TF Facilities."Welcome SIth Lord.I will take you tio the general imidiatly."Very well.Be quick."

tag:Tarkin

17. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Fay

"Yes, I found him. His information confirmed our belief that the Federation did arrange for those committee members to be assassinated. Now they're planning to invade Naboo. It's all part of a scheme concocted by someone Gorgoka called 'Darth Sidious,' supposedly a Sith Lord--but that isn't possible, is it? The Sith are extinct."

Tag: NecroJedi

18. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Sabé

Sabé nodded to Sio, and just then, Panaka came in. "What of the people; are they safe?" She asked, watching both closely.

TAG: Sio, Panaka, Handmaidens

19. The_NecroJedi

Sep 30, 2004
    IC a sSIo and Panaka:
    "All in the Refuge Ports."-said Panaka.
    "And the Govennors and Senators are they all here Captain?"
    "Yes they are.Sabe are you ready this is going to be difficult."
    "Donnot worry Captain.The I trust Sbae will a tremendous job."-he gave her a glance as if on que to act as the Queen.

tag:Sabe and the rest on Naboo

IC as Dooku:
    "Everything is possible.Master yoda has said it many times.The Dark Side is Hard to see.I wouldn't dare assume anything yet.The SIth may have returned.And I know their.Up for vengance.But who knows has he told you any other thing."

tag:Fay

20. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    IC: Qui-Gon

Qui-Gon kept an eye our until he saw his Padawan running, with STAPs in close pursuit. His lightsaber was out and he began deflecting bolts right away to clear the way

TAG: Obi, Jar Jar

IC: Padmé

At least she's on the throne right now. Padmé held her tongue from giving additional orders and enquiring, Sabé had to get used to it as the true queen was a mere handmaiden right now.

21. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Tarkin

Tarkin recieved the transmission from Viceroy Gunray...

"Very Good General, I am well pleased that your invasion was a success. But I hopefully ask if you have found the Jedi? They must be captured for the invasion to be perfect. As long as they remain, you and your men are not safe. Find them and hunt them down.

Tarkin, out."

Tarkin pressed the comm...

"Jango... have you taken out the leak yet?"

TAG: Necro, Mort, anyone else

22. The_NecroJedi

Sep 30, 2004
    Ic as Maul and Captain Malak:
    "General Tarkin?The Sith Lord Maul is here to speak with you."-said Malak to Tarkin.Maul was there to make sure they didn't make mistakes.

IC as Viceroy gunray:
    "Double the efforts to find the Jedi.Send patrols send everything to find them."

on Naboo:
    Tc-O34 was leading a squad of STAPS to find the Jedi."Orders clear sir.If the Jedi are down here will find them."

23. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Fay

"He said this Sith Lord had dealings with Black Sun, but I don't see where that will help us. Other than that, no, there wasn't anything else."

Tag: NecroJedi

24. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    IC:eek:BI

Obi-Wan seen his master deflecting shots. He followed suit deflecting fire after fire.

TAG:Qui-Gon,Jar Jar

25. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    Approved by The_NecroJedi

Character Sheet:

Name: Victor
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Telos
    Afflication: Grey Jedi
    Weapon: Single-Bladed Lightsaber (Cyan)
    Force: Yes