main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Phantom Menace RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by The_NecroJedi, Oct 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    OOC: Sorry, I've been gone for so long! I'll take over again!

IC: Qui-Gon

Qui-Gon pulled his green blade out of the door and whirled to aide his apprentice to keep the droids at bay. "Be wary, Padawan!" he warned.

TAG: Obi-Wan

2. Nicholas

Nicholas Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2003
    OOC: Necro_Jedi, I would appreciate it if you checked your spelling and punctuation before posting. It would look better if you did. :)

3. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Force Ghost star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    Name:eek:OM-9
    Species:Battle Droid General
    Homeworld:Baktoid Combat Automata
    Afflication:Trade Federation
    Weapon:Blaster rifle
    Force:No

4. The_NecroJedi

The_NecroJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2004
    OOC:
    I'm a bit bad at grammar.Ya know?

And welcome back Arwen Jedi.

5. DarkSithDrew

DarkSithDrew Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    IC:eek:bi

"yes master" He said deflecting the blasts from the destroyers. "we cant keep this up forever ,master"
    Obi-wan said begining to ward down.

6. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Ic: Qui-Gon

Qui-Gon nodded in agreement. "It's a standoff, let's go!" Using the Force to enhance his speed, Qui-Gon led the way in retreat.

7. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    IC:eek:BI

Obi-wan followed his master, using speed as well.
    "why is the viceroy doing this" he asked.

8. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: Sorry I've been pretty busy...

The Dodanna interview is coming.... eventually... :D

9. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    IC: qui-Gon

"It would appear that they are not willing to negociate," Qui-Gon offered dryly as he led his apprentice up to a ventilation shaft to escape the destroyers.

IC: Queen Amidala

Dressed in her most elabourate robes and ceremonial makeup, Queen Amidala of the Naboo stood waiting for the Nemodian's return signal as she sent off a com for Viceroy Nute Gunray

TAG: Nute Gunray

10. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Okay I'm just gonna jump in with Sabé :p

IC as Sabé

Sabé sat in her normal handmaiden clothes: a golden dress with a small cloak, her hood hung lightly in her eyes. She sat nearest to the Queen Amidala, where the rest sat in their usual placements. She remained silent as they waited.

TAG: Arwen and All

11. The_NecroJedi

Sep 30, 2004
    IC as Nute Gunray:
    "It's QQueen Amidala herself"said Rune-"AT last we are getting results"-said Nute evily-"again you come before us your highness."

Tag:Spacelady and Arwen-Jedi.

12. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Raine turned to Sabe."Getting kinda nervous." She said being the kind of person who can't keep quite.

13. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    IC:eek:bi

Obi Wan could'nt help but to let out a little laugh. "apperantly not"

TAG:Qui-Gon

14. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002

The Queen was disgusted with the pleasure oozing out of the being, she forced herself to press on. "You will not be so pleased when you hear what I have to say, Viceroy. Your Trade Federation boycott has ended."

Qui-Gon was pleased that he'd been able to make his apprentice laughed, a tinge of melancoly struck him as he realized that this could be one of their last missions as a Master/Padawan team.

Later for that

Qui-Gon jumped out of the vent to hide behind some crates to take in the sight of battle droids assembling. "Looks like they're headed for the surface."

15. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    "well you were right about one thing master, the negotians were short" obi-wan said looking at the droids.

Tag:Qui-Gon

OOC:Dont know if he said it in this rpg , but i just had to say it :)

16. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: Here it is...

IC: Tarkin

Tarkin's com beeped... "General Tarkin.... a Jan Dodanna to visit you..."

"Send him in"

Tarkin observed Dodanna stepping in and rose to meet him...

"Ah, General Dodanna, a pleasure to meet you. A drink perhaps?"

"No, but thank you General..."

"So, I called you in today to talk about these rumors of the Republic's involvement with the Nemodian delegation. Terrible accident, our hearts go out to the people of Nemodia..."

"Indeed General...."

"however, I wish to set the record straight as to our alleged "involvement" on this issue. I can assure you that this is a preposterous lie. The person spreading these rumors are obviously base malcontents that wish to sow discord in our government..."

"I was told that those who told the tale were reliable..."

"Frankly Jan, I'm suprised at you. Come now, you know we don't get involved in assasination attempts or coups of the like.... We're on the same side Jan, you and I, and you're doubting isn't helping this government..."

"I just wish I could have some proof..."

"And I figured you would appreciate such a thing. So my investigatory committee has gone to great lengths to find these papers..."

Tarkin handed Dodanna a dossier....

"Here are papers by the Republic Criminal Investigation Board.... they show evidence that the Committe members were assailed by bandits and pirates. The blast marks were done by older model blasters sold only on the black market and underworld... a pirate gang sign was discovered at the scene.... as well as this medallion left on one of the committee member's bodies..."

Tarkin smiled,

"I beleive that these papers and pieces of evidence should show our innocence...."

Dodanna looked impressed, and greatly taken back...

"Thank you general..." He said in a very confused voice... "I knew you would clear things up..."

"Not a problem at all Jan..." Tarkin replied with smile...

"We will surely speak again" Dodanna said as he approached the door....

"Of course," said Tarkin... "Until then..."

Dodanna left and Tarkin waited until he was sure Dodanna was far away...

Then he smiled... The forgeries were good. They would fool the general. He even had his troops pick up the medallion in the undercity on Coruscant. No one would miss the poor being it belonged to.

And now, only one more piece to go.... The piece to fool Master Yoda, if he inquired.... which he now probably wouldn't. But Tarkin would be ready if he did. It took alot to fool a Jedi.

TAG: Whoever...

17. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    OOC: Might I be able to join? If so, I would like to play Rabé, if she hasn't already been taken.

18. The_NecroJedi

Sep 30, 2004
    IC as Nute Gunray:
    "I was not aware of such failure your highness.And there are no ambassadors here your excenlency.You must be mistaking."he knew better than that.

tag:Queen Amidala

A ship enetred Nemodia it was the Jedi cruisers.They were arriving."Once we arrive we can't let them know were here.So secrecy is our best help.

tag:Rest of the Jedi

Jaster Marrel's ship entered Nemodia atmosphere.

tag:Tarkin and Jango

OOC:
    Yes Hanmaiden Rabe you can play Rabe.And nice job Hammer.I like your post.Tarkin is such a bas-----

19. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Thanks. Be right back with the character sheet. I thought Sabé and Raine could use some friends. :p

20. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002

That shocked the queen though she did not dare show it. No amabassadors? There had to be some mistake...or treachery.

"Beware, Viceroy. The Federation has gone too far this time."

The Jedi Master smiled at his young protégé. "Indeed they did." Qui-Gon pointed at a ship close to where Obi-Wan was crouched. "Stow away on that one, I'll find another. We'll meet up on the surface."

21. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Name: Rabé Tarok (last name taken from Handmaiden_Yané's Yané story. Just wanted to give her credit)
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Naboo
    Affiliation: Naboo
    Weapon: Nubian Blaster and vibrobalde
    Force: no
    ~~~~~~For Jedi~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Force Powers: none
    Force Rate: none
    Wisdom(1-20): I'd give her 15. Though she's not a Jedi, she is very patient.
    Bio: She was born and bred on Naboo. Her job as a handmaiden, besides protecting the queen, is doing Amidala's hairstyles. Very difficult, it is the best job for her, since doing them can take hours, and she never runs out of patience.

22. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Handmaiden Rabé

Rabé stared at the screen with disgust. Who did this creature think he was, talking to her queen like that? She noticed Rainé talking with Sabé and rolled her eyes. Could Rainé ever keep her mouth shut? OK, take a deep breath. Relax. You can rant and rave all you want when we get back to our quarters, she told herself. But that might be in a long while, since the queen didn't seem like planning on leaving anytime soon. Rabé settled back into her chair, ready to wait this horrible day out.

Tag: Anyone

23. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: Just a short one...

IC: Tarkin

Tarkin's comm beeped. Tarkin's secretary's voice was heard...

"We just received word that Jango Fett had just docked in Bay 27..."

"Excellent Celeste.... be sure to send him a message as to my whereabouts, and when he arrives, send him in..."

"Yes sir"

Tarkin mused....

They said Jango Fett was a great "rising star" in the bounty hunting business. Old Mandalorian stock, or so the reports said.... He was very young though. This could work against him. Tarkin would have prefered someone older, but one had to take what was given to him....

Tarkin also remembered....

"Celeste..." he called...

"Yes sir..."

"Send a Comm to Coruscant, Senator Palpatine's quarters... I wish to speak with him..."

"Right away sir..."

The senator had been worried about how the spy leak was being handled. Tarkin was sure that he would want a report....

TAG: Mortimer_Nerdly (Jango), Darth Nemesis (Palpatine),

24. DarkSithDrew

Apr 24, 2004
    IC:eek:bi-Wan

Obi-Wan agreed woth his master. He quietly began to sneak around the droids to a ship. He had to be extremly careful. He deactavited his lightsaber to quite the humming noise, and hide the blue glare showing.

TAG:Qui-Gon

25. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002

Qui-Gon watched his apprentice disengage his saber and creep off before scanning for an avaliable opening. He found it a several feet away, but unguarded.

Calling upon the Force to give him stealth, Qui-Gon kept to the shadows, becoming one with them to avoid the attention of the battle droids. Soon enough, he was beside the ship and quickly dashed in.

Settling behind some more crates, a strech for a man his size, he risked to contact his apprentice through their training bond.

//Padawan, are you settled?//

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.