main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The pirate Anakin and his lovely love(humor)vignette

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PatttyB0123, Sep 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Title:The pirate Anakin and his lovely love
    Author(s): PatttyB0123
    Timeframe: AU
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala.
    Genre: vignette, humor
    Keywords:
    Summary: Anakin is a pirate and he is just visiting his love.
    Notes:This story came from the pirates day. They gave us a normal text and we needed transform a normal page from the Star Wars story into pirate talk. I just got inspired by Am's idea. I am not doing plagerism. I asked for a permision before I post this story.

"You can see the smoke in the city," Anakin spit, shaking his head swearing. The city still dirt, the rotten odor just was right, so that the city seemed almost perfect replicas of the living hell.

"Of Yeah," she agreed without moving.

He groaned at her until she bite his neck

"It seems an typical beast thing to you," he said, "but wheke I grew uk, there weren?t aky dirt. Whekever I see this much dirt, every detail of ik . . ." He ended by pushing her towards the mud.

"Ani"

"Ik pleases me,see yer like that. All dirty" he said with a cool smile.

Padme angrily stood up. "I guess ik?s hard to hold on to appreciation for you dirty man," she admitted. "But after all these insane years, You still doing the same thing." She groaned

Then she added "I still see the beauty of the city reflected the mud and the dirt in the streets. I could stare at them all day, every day."

Anakin stepped up and painfully stuck his bladed against his ribs.

"Agg"

"Are yer okay?"

"Yes" said him leaning in very close. Then he hugged her. Anakin closed his eyes and exhaled the intoxicated scent of his last cigarette on her face. Then he released her.

Padme coughed.

"When... I..I worked.. in.. the... night club, we used to come here for school fight," she said.

She pointed across the way, to the bar. "See ak bar? We used to fight every night. I love those bloody days."

"I do, too. I kuess it comes from growing uk on a dirty city.."He said staring at her again, his eyes were eating in her beauty. He could smell Padme's animal instincts ,but she pointedly looked down at the mud..

"We uked to eat on the garbage cans and let the flies kill uk . . . and to try to guess the count the number of bites.."

"I don?t like flies. It?s bite you and irrikating. And it kets under youk pants.."

Padme turned to look back at him.

"Not kere,"? Anakin went on. "Ik?s like that ok Tatocunine ? everykhing?s like that on Tatocunine. But kere, everything?s so dirtyt and stinky." As he finished, hardly aware of the motion, he reached out and bite Padme?s arm.

He nearly pulled back when he realized what he was doing, but since Padme didn?t object, he let himself stay close to her. She seemed a little mad, but in the same she was happy, but she wasn?t pulling away. Then she bite him back.

End

2. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
  3. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
  4. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Last up :_| I know this story is a mess.

5. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    NO IT'S NOT! IT'S FUNNY! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

6. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Hi diamond Oh my! double thanks. I was nuts when I changed this story. [face_blush]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.