St. Lou, MO The Pirates of the Caribbean STLFF Thread: Discuss the movie or talk like a pirate!!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Commander_Faofa, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    On second thought, DON'T BUY THE GAME. I had many probs with it and I took it back today for a full refund. The game would never work. I downloaded the patch to get rid of the GERMAN ERROR MESSAGES and tehn it asked me for a CD-KEY that I never got. So, that's that. I have filed a complaint with the company, and that's over. BTW, Port Royale 2 comes out in Sept. ;)
  2. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Will that be any better?

Shameless plug and praise fishing!! I have my Jack Sparrow costume pictures up on my new site here. It's under "My Costumes". Give me some feed back on the site and the costume. :)
  3. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    Dajuan, that's an awesome looking costume so far. We need you at Faire!! ;)
  4. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I'm gonna be there. Maybe twice so I can show off both costumes. Maybe next year I'll try out for it. Dunno if I'll have much time though with my school schedule and all. Thanks for the praise though :D
  5. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
  6. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    Ahoy mateys!

Why is it that this day, "Talk Like A Pirate Day", is being overlooked? Maybe 'cause it landed on a bloody Sunday this year... The pirate icons weren't even up here!
  7. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I know matey, tis a bloody shame. I've been so bloody busy this Sunday that I've fergotten for spake pirate at yas. I'd be jolly thrilled to blow a cannon at me physics. Bloody scallywag, landlubers givin' me homework on the weekends.

They should walk the plank, savvy?
  8. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    Aye, I could go for that. ;) Bloody physics..
  9. JediUruviel Jedi Master

star 4
    *comes running in* Orlando! *smashes into a wall*
  10. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Bloody silly gel there ::points at Katy::
  11. JediUruviel Jedi Master

star 4
    *looks up at ceiling* Orlando... in pirate shirt... waaaaaaa... @.@
  12. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I think we should put her at the bottom of Davy Jones' locker, whatcha JCF? Haul the wonky gel overboard? She should know by now, I, as leader, get all the savvy guys. Arrrrrrrrrrrr.
  13. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    Aye, toss 'er overboard. These sea rats just don't learn... ;)
  14. JediUruviel Jedi Master

star 4
    NO!!! *runs away through her Middle Earth portal* I'M COMING BACK, LADY GALADRIEL!!!
  15. NIBBOR11 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Mornin' mateys. Tis young blood we have around here ay?
    Me pirate is abit rusty.

Make her scrub the deck, I say.
  16. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll revive this thread here... :D

The title for the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie has been released, as well as the release date. The movie is called Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and it comes out on July 7th, 2006 (of course, that date can change).

And everybody is back for both sequels. Jerry Bruckheimer is back, original director Gore Verbinski, and of course, the original cast is on board--Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, and Keira Knightley... plus a few other casting surprises (including Geoffrey Rush!).

Here's the synopsis I found on the net that was released a few days ago for Dead Man's Chest:

This time around, Johnny returns as Captain Jack Sparrow and is caught in yet another tangled web of supernatural intrigue. It turns out, Captain Jack owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, ruler of the ocean depths and captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. If Jack can't figure a crafty way out of this one, he'll be cursed to an afterlife of eternal servitude and damnation. And as if that weren't enough, Captain Jack's problems throw a huge wrench into the wedding plans of the blissful Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, who quickly find themselves thrust into Jack's misadventures.

Sounds interesting...

What say you?
  17. Ben_Obi-Wan_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Bring on the Plunderin', time ta visit Davy Jones Locker.

Aye Aye Captain!
  18. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Aye sounds savvy! :D I can't wait.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.