main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD The *plan* ( Attention Sad Lonely Bastards, Brisbane Branch ;)).

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by JEDIPAULAW, Oct 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDIPAULAW

JEDIPAULAW Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    Ok, saturday, AOTC screening. Most girls who attend the screening would be *Star Wars* chicks right, in marketing lingo, this saturday night presents us with a *rich* opportunity to strategically launch a concentrated campaign to find ourselves that most elusive, etherally exciting of entities-the fabled, almost mythical *Star Wars chick*.

In my dreams, we all get one, in reality we should get laughed at. Hopefully, history will prove me wrong :D, and reality will prove to be unreal :D

So what are you waiting for. Put on your finest Jedi/Darth costumes. Polish those lightsabres ( not in that way, whatever were you thinking ;)) and go forth and embrace the opportunities that the benevolent *Force* has bestowed upon us ;).

2. Nyder

Nyder Jedi Master star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Are you sure about that?

3. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    You question my authority?

Clever man ;)

4. MrNeech

MrNeech Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    In reality, I'm laughing at you now!

5. imzadi

imzadi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2000
    I don't think I want to go now. :eek:

6. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    Ok, saturday, AOTC screening. Most girls who attend the screening would be *Star Wars* chicks right, in marketing lingo, this saturday night presents us with a *rich* opportunity to strategically launch a concentrated campaign to find ourselves that most elusive, etherally exciting of entities-the fabled, almost mythical *Star Wars chick*.

As an obviously mythical Star Wars chick, I'm laughing my arse off right now :p

Good luck guys :)

Kithera

7. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    Hye thanks Kit :)...hey it funny that they have all come out pof the woods to this thread :D

8. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Ah, so this is to be taken as meaning you don't enjoy the same status up in Queensland as you did down here in Victoria Paul?

'Charm'... scoff scoff scoff scoff... ;)

9. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
    [PLAY] 'Hi, my name's Monica. I'm a big Star Wars fan, and i'm waiting just 4 U...' [STOP]

10. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    hey it funny that they have all come out pof the woods to this thread

Yes, the two of us :p

Seriously though, good luck and have fun. Don't come on too corny and for gawd's sake don't wear your star wars costumes - they'll run a mile when they see you coming. :p

Kithera

11. Nyder

Nyder Jedi Master star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Then what do you suggest?

12. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Attacking them in groups with drawn lightsabres :p

Seriously? I think just talking to the girls there would go down well. Being friendly and chatting to them (and listening!) is always a good first step :)

Kithera

13. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    Really? Wow... Who would of thunk it :p

14. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    Attacking them in groups with drawn lightsabres

Seriously? I think just talking to the girls there would go down well. Being friendly and chatting to them (and listening!) is always a good first step

Kithera

Thanks for the advice Kit.

But I think I am now beyond redemption. I have fallen to the dork side. I love my computer, marketing and ecommerce [face_love] and a girl will inevitably distract me from building my e empire. Pffft, Bill Gates must have been a sad man too ;)

15. Otter

Otter Jedi Master star 4

Apr 16, 2001
    What do you really want JP? Here is someone giving you some inside information.
    And here's my two cents, don't talk yourself down. Girls hate that. Would you buy a computer from someone who kept pointing out how outdated it was, what a slow internet connection it had etc.? (dodgy analogy... don't know enough about computers to really make it work - but you get the point right!)

I don't want to read any more sad stories about failure in this "quest" of yours. Only positives. If it isn't good, I don't want to read about it, and the ladies don't want to hear about it.

Now get out there Tiger!

16. MrNeech

MrNeech Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    But, not talking yourself down does not entail telling them how 'BIG' your package is. That stuff they can find out for themselves if you play everything else right.

17. BigBossNass1138

BigBossNass1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Don't talk yourself up, don't talk yourself down. Just be yourself. Get out there and talk to them. Act natural. Don't try to put on the hard sell or anything. Just let things run their course and see what happens.

18. MarvinTheMartian

Mar 31, 2002
    And most of all, don't let it slip that they will be forced to stay in the kitchen and laundry for the entirety of their lives :p

And JP: You weren a no-show last night man!! Did all those potential Star Wars chicks make you clam up LOL

19. Nyder

Nyder Jedi Master star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    I am proud to announce absolute and utter failure at ever going out on a date! :D

And JP - you missed out on all those star wars chicks, dude, however will you cope?

20. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    And JP: You weren a no-show last night man!! Did all those potential Star Wars chicks make you clam up LOL

Lol I think so :p. I think that I was embarrassed to come after making too many silly posts on here :eek:.

Actually I fell asleep :(...I was sick :(. So how did the night go...I guess none of you even talked to any *Star Wars Chicks*. Especially Nyder, boy he's a worry :p

And JP - you missed out on all those star wars chicks, dude, however will you cope?

I think the nerves got to me....you guys would have pressured me to (shock horror!) actually talk to a few *Padmes ;)* and I think that I got sick so that I wouldn't have to face the music so to speak ;). I mean I am actually embarrassed by some of my posts ;)

I am truly insane :(

21. BigBossNass1138

BigBossNass1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    "I mean I am actually embarrassed by some of my posts"

No! Seriously? 8-}

22. MarvinTheMartian

Mar 31, 2002
    JP - you should do what any good feminist does when there is a problem - blame the patriarchy!! :D

23. Nyder

Nyder Jedi Master star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Marvin you're like a broken record :p

And JP, don't be ashamed -> revel in your geekiness :p and besides, what really matters when you consider life, the universe and everything? :confused:

24. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
  25. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    In truth, nothing really matters in the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.