1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Plan for Power RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Marna_Veign, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jagged_Antilles_Fel Jedi Knight

star 2
    "I sense anxiousness in you my young padawan.Do not be anxious,anxiousness eventually leads to the dark side.Be calm.
  2. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    Goodnight Eriwo! :)
    Talk to you tomorrow.

Oh yes of course Master. Didnt mean it to be bad, but I guess they never do. The bad ones.
    *Takes a deep breath in and releases it*

Aaaa, thats better!
  3. Detjen Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Anakin Aldhelmson
    Species: Human
    Position desired: Padawan
    Description: Slightly taller for his age he has brown hair and eyes. He has an almost invisible scar on his left cheek from an accident years ago.
    Weapon: Lightsaber, blue
    Information: Born on Alderaan he has no memories of the place or his parents after being taken to the Jedi Temple at a young age. He is a shy boy, hesitant to show any of his abilities even if just practicing. He rarely carries his lightsaber, and tries to avoid wearing the robes whenever possible, prefering normal clothing, getting a feeling that everyones looking at him when dressed in the jedi robes. Has a great potential with his lightsaber though the shyness keeps him from practising often. He also has an almost natural ability in force absorptiion and telekenisis, but his shyness causes his abilitys in manipulating other peopels minds and body ((Mind tricks, telepathy, those things)) to be rather poor. Hes also at the age where he needs to find a master or be kicked out of the temple.
  4. Jediloren Jedi Master

star 2
    Name: Master Loren

Personal information:
    Graduate of the Jedi temple. Has defeated some sith and Dark Lords on previous missions. Although he is sent out periodically by the Jedi Council to help other Jedi on missions, He has returned to the Jedi temple to be primarily a teacher and instructor at the Jedi council's request.

This appears to be shapping up to be a great RP. I will not be posting all the time, but I will be watching. I will not be logged on when most of you are on line since I work early morning swing shift. Have fun and keep it real. I know this is going to be fun and exciting RP for every one involved. Marna has great things planned.

Sincerly, The reality cop.
  5. JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Master

star 3
    As soon as I saw Marna was back I was like, "I'm joining!" ;) She's a fun RPer. :D
  6. JediDovgani Jedi Master

star 1
    I would like to join, but I can't post my things right now.. I'll post all my info in the morning, but count me in!! :D
  7. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    YIPPEEE for me! :p
    Don't ask, I was up late last night!
  8. Jagged_Antilles_Fel Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm mostly only online starting at 7:00 P.M. to 2:00 A.M.

I'm not online at all on Fri.,and Sat.
  9. Marna_Veign Jedi Master

star 4
    I didn't think it would take off like this! :)

Welcome to the new players! Just as info, Jedi Loren is my assistant referee. He will mostly be a reader, but will help me out if needs be.

I'm going to post my Jedi Council names and species, just to add more to this RP.

Tau-Jay Olmpro, twi'lek male
    Inga Sjari, human female
    Heracious Cahn, human male
    Krythraar, wookie male
    CreeChee, crittian male(picture a 3 foot tall flying squirrel)
    Cirani Hancas, byrian fairy female (picture 4 foot tall blue skinned Tinkerbell)
    Ajman, mon calamari male
    Lo Seet, cerean female
    Krusset, trandoshan male
    Tahsh Hapay, ysanna female
    Aril Tevv, sullustan female
    Amgid Bashan, tchuukthai (wharl) female (Master Thon's species)

Crazy group, huh?

IC:
    Tau-Jay watched the Jedi arrive at the Council Room. Krythraar called a greeting to the young wookie, and the protocol droid behind him translated.

"Master Krythraar sends his greetings to you."

"You need not translate when he speaks to a wookie, 4C." Inga Sjari told the droid.

"My apologies, Mistress Sjari. I am only fulfilling my programming..."

"Shut up, 4C!" the council members told the droid.

Amgid looked around from her mat on the floor. Her species is not designed to sit in a chair.

"We should wait a little longer for the rest to arrive before we begin." she said.

"Agreed." Tau-Jay answered.

Beside him, Inga Sjari looked over the information on her datapad, prepairing herself to breif the Jedi on whatever she can about Madrine.
  10. Eriwo_Jolon Jedi Knight

star 2
    While Xian waits in the salon pod she turns on one the computer terminals built into the large round table that dominates the salon. As the computer screen rises up out of the table she taps in the word Madrine and begins to read about her destination.

Interesting, it says that King Agmel was well liked amongst his people. That doesn't rule out one of his subjects, but it might be best to start with questioning any outworlders that were in his acquaintance over his last few days.

Xian finishes her study of Madrine and stands. She removes her dark brown Jedi robe and drapes it across the back of the chair she just vacated. She then breathes deeply and begans to do rythmic stretching exercises, which always help her relax and focus. Her movements are almost dancelike in their fluidity and grace and as she thinks of the mission ahead, her mind wanders back to her home world...

I can't help but think of Falleen, also ruled by a monarchy. It's been 46 years since the Jedi order found me there and took me away. I wonder if I'll ever have reason to go back? My family was more than happy to see me go, "one less mouth to feed" as my mother said...the last thing she said as Master Klathu walked me away.

I've never understood why monarchies are so prevalent amongst the galaxy. So often they succeed by keeping the "common" people buried in poverty. At least this Madrine appears to be a "kinder" monarchy. Of course that may just be the "face" they show to the Republic.

Xian finishes her exercises and musings and walks down the hall to the dining room where she pours herself a "C" tea, a refreshing beverage favored amongst her fellow Jedi.

11. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    NagShorr offers out his greeting to the Wookie Jedi Master Krythraar.

*Bows towards Krythraar, and the other council members*
    "Thank you for this honor Master Krythraar."
    "I have looked up to yuor being for many years now."
    "Im am also glad to see a friendly wookie face here. No offense to you Master, of course!Your species is a fine species. It is just nice to have another wookie around."

"For I bid you all , my fellow Jedi greetings!"
  12. JediDovgani Jedi Master

star 1
    Name: Evaalex Nihan
    Species: Human
    Approx. Age: 20
    Position desired: Jedi Knight
    Description: Long limbed, lithe, with white hair tipped vivid blue, black eyes. She weighs aproximately 120 pounds, and has good muscle tone. She works out often, and it shows. She is about 5'9, and has a quicksilver attitude, but generally gets along with everyone.
    Weapon: Two lightsabres, one crimson, one purple-silver.
    Anon. Information: She is very skilled in languages; and also is a fair analyst and strategist. She is exteremely skilled in lightsabre battle, and that was why she eventually built her second lightsabre. She is studying to become a master of weilding two sabres. She's also a good shot with a blaster which growing up in the dregs of Coruscant attributed to.
  13. Detjen Jedi Master

star 4
    Anakin paused at the entrance to the councils chamber. He adjusted the robe he wore, which was a little large for him, but allowed him to hide in it better. He took a deep breath to keep control of his nervousness, then entered. Walking to the center of the chamber he bowed to the Council.
  14. Marna_Veign Jedi Master

star 4
    Krythraar nodded to NagShorr and turned to switch off 4C.

Cirani Hancas, the blue-skinned byrian fairy noticed the nervousness in young Anakin.

"Relax, young Padawan." she told him, "You are not in trouble."

Cirani thought a moment, her wings fluttering a beat.

"Have you no master yet, young one? We shall see about that soon."

OOC:Who wants Anakin for a Padawan?
  15. JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Master

star 3
    OOC: Well, no offence, but I don't want Anakin as my padawan (Nothing personal, just because I thought that me and Jodo-Fett were a team.)
    BTW, where are we going to come in? ?[face_plain]
  16. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Fossik stood next to Master Jalak outside of the Council Room, Fossik stood about as high as Matthias's leg, he tapped Matthias's leg with his gimer stick. "Come the time is now." He nodded to himself as he and Master Jalak entered the Council Chambers.

OOC: Now Matthias this is the part where you come in with me! I would take Anakin as my Padawan but I was looking forward being with Matthias. Sorry Anakin. Maybe Jediloren can take you as his apprentice?
  17. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    oOo! Clue without the board, cards, people, etc! Youi have fun, too lazy to sign up or keep track.
  18. Marna_Veign Jedi Master

star 4
    Jedi Loren can't have him as an apprentice. He isn't participating as a sleuth. He knows who-dunnit. That will give an unfair advantage. ;)

How about you, Gorin? You don't have a partner. Or you, Jedi Dovgani? Either of you want an apprentice?

Also, I don't get your post, Veng_Commando. Could you clarify what you're talking about?

IC: Amgid Bashan nodded a greeting as Fossik and Matthias Jalak entered the room.

"We are only waiting on Evaalex Nihan now. However, I feel we should begin. We can record this meeting so she can hear what she misses."

"I disagree. We can wait a moment longer. I feel she is comming." Inga Sjari said.

"Yet, the wharl is correct, my friend." Tau-Jay told Inga. "Begin."

"Very well. The Madrine System is made up of six habitable planets. The Royal Family live on the planet Madrine, which is where you're going. The terrain is mostly mountains and mountain lakes. Every five years, heavy rains come, flooding many of the lakes. This is one such year." Inga told the gathered Jedi, glancing at the door, waiting for Evaalex to arrive before getting into the vital information.
  19. Eriwo_Jolon Jedi Knight

star 2
    As Xian sips her tea in the dining room of the Republic Cruiser, the Captain comes in and tells her that he just received a transmission from the Jedi Temple that said the other passengers would be along in roughly a standard hour. Xian thanks the Captain, and as he walks away her stomach begins to growl. The Captain hears this and turns around.

"Feel free to make use of the ship's kitchen, we have a wide variety of food stores." He then bows slightly and departs.

Hmm, I'm sure I would find something to my liking here; but Dexter's Diner is just around the corner and I've been craving one of his "sliders" for days. I do have an hour to kill, after all.

With a decisive grin, Xian grabs her robe and exits the ship. A short while later she arrives at Dexter's Diner and is greeted at the door by the human waitress Hermione.

"Hiya Xi, haven't seen you in a while. I've got a window seat right over here for ya."

"Thank you Hermione, I'm in a bit of a rush. Can you just bring me my usual?"

"Sure sweetie, no problem. I'll have it for ya in a jiff."

Xian studies the other patrons as she waits for her "slider". She is always fascinated by the variety of races that flock to Dexter's Diner. Most of them coming for his famous sliders, which are merely food-boards served as a sandwich with Dex's "special garnish".

She pays particular attention to a heated argument between a Gran gentleman and his Nikto companion in the booth across from her hers. The Gran accuses the Nikto of something, but Xian is unsure of what; because they are speaking Huttese, a language she has yet to master.

The argument becomes more heated and so Xian clears her throat, looks at them and opens her robe just enough to reveal her lightsaber. On seeing her the Gran chokes on his bite of slider and the Nikto knocks his drink over. In a moment their surprise subsides and they settle down, resuming their conversation in a more neutral tone.

A moment later Hermione returns with Xian's meal and Xian digs in with delight.
  20. Detjen Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Heh no worries its ok, I dont really expect to find a master for him so soon as it is. Ack and then I post, and find out somehow theres been more messages added, so I think ill rewrite mine

IC: He listend as they started the breifing, his mind wondering what it will be like to see a landscape thats not covered in buildings. His only memories of Coruscant he had no idea what grass or rock felt like. A little tingle of excitment ran down his spine, he would get a chance to find out, and he had never been far from the Temple before, much less another planet.
  21. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    Sorry guys.
    But I will post more/any tomorrow, this will be the first place I come to tomorrow on the RPG boards. Ok? :)
    Goodnight, it is so late, I have to work in the morning.
    I know I will regret this! :p
    Oh well now, huh?
    Goodnight and Happy postings! :D
  22. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Morning everyone, How was your sleep?
    Noone here yet,eh?

Ok I'll be around. :)

IC: NagShorr bagan to medatate after Master Wookie bowed back at him.
    Clear mind, clear body, clear soul...
  23. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I'm here, I need Master Jalak to post
  24. JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Master

star 3
    OOC: No, you don't need to wait for me at all, in any RPs. Just post when you feel like it. :)
  25. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC:Actually we all need Marna to post some of her Characters actions, and directions so we can get into the RPG soon.

No rush though. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.