main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Plan for Power RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Marna_Veign, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Detjen

Detjen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin started his way towards the cliff, pausing to block another shot, sending back towards from where it came from, then with a quit sprint reached the base of the cliff, he looked up holding his saber ready in case someone tried to fire over the edge.

2. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Marna was shaking her head before he even finished.

"No. I will keep their attention. You are wounded and exhausted. This investigation can not loose you. Besides, I have some tricks up my sleeve." Marna told him.

3. UlicQuel-Droma

UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2002
    Leaping from the cliff face suddenly, and soaring to the ground like a black bird of prey, Kels lands in a crouch facing the Jedi who have sought cover to avoid the blaster fire.

Standing slowly he looks them over with a secret sneer, as his facelss mask excludes them from seeing his expression.
    Lay down your lightsabers... or be destroyed is all he says... the voice deep and somehow eerily altered.

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    "Looks as if our plans have changed, Master Veign." Ni-Tao said in reply and studied the new player. He attempted to Sense this mans force strength to understand what they were up against.

He cannot take all three of us on. He continued telepathically to both Marna and Anakin. I can also meld us together in a Battlemeld. That should strengthen our abilities and chances to defeat him. Open yourselves to me and let the force flow.

5. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    With yet another secret smile, Kels opened himself to the Force... feeling the currents between them... he knew theyd work in unison... it was what they trained to do. However he was trained to kill them, and knew only too well the tactics they would employ.

You are weak Jedi... your flamboyant use of the Force has left you vulnerable, and your students lack experience. Do you wish their blood on your hadsn today?

Spinning the saber in his hands and brining it to bear as it ignites, Kels waves them in with it. As a master of Lightsaber Form II, he was confident this would be short

6. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    "The only blood that will be on our hands will be yours if you do not surrender now." Ni-Tao replied. He had to try to negotiate, it was the Jedi way. Violence was only a last resort. But he a sinking feeling that this man would not surrender.

He narrowed his eyes at the man and his blank mask. Quickly and deftly he used Force Pull to tug at the mask roughly to pull it off. "Let us see who you are."

7. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    Feeling the sudden violent shift in the Force, Kels brought up his hand nearly in synch with the Jedi Master... repelling the Pull with a Push of his own.

Not so fast... first, we dance

With that Kels unseen eyes darted to several loose rocks nearby, and with a nudge in the Force, sent them all flying at the assembled trio. Quickly following the flying debris as well, Kels begins his assualt charging them, his crimson saber humming with motion as its brought to the ready

8. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin held his lightsaber ready looking at the man, feeling something very familiar about him. "Who are you?" He demanded "Your familar somehow."

9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Take him from all sides! Ni-Tao shouted telepathically as he erected a Force Shield with the help of Master Veign and deflected the flying rocks. The Jedi Master side stepped to flank Kels right-front.

His purple lightsaber held ready at a downward angle guard.

10. Jediloren

Jediloren Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2002
    OOC:I like your Icon Ulic and keep up the good work. You make this thread very interesting.

11. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin moved to the left, in the opposite direction of the other Jedi, ready in case there was a hole in the defences for him to hit. He also wracked his brain, wondering why this mans presence felt familiar, he knew he should know who it was, but he still couldnt pinpoint who it was.

12. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    Coming to a stop within striking range Kels stopped and straightened his body, his feet close together, right arm extended out to the right holding the red glowing lightsaber. His left arm was held tight at the small of his back... and though unseen his eyes watched the young impulsive one.

However with his sphere of responsibility stretched over them, he knew where they all were... he could feel the Force pulsing between them.

So witch you you shall embrace your destiny first?

OOC: Thanks Jediloren :)

13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Ni-Tao watched the dark warrior. "Your master has taught you well in the Force. Unfortunately he has neglected in teaching you how to speak correctly." He mocked the man.

He had to test this warrior, to see his limits in the Force. The Jedi Master narrowed his eyes at the Dark Jedi and swatted at the man's lightsaber blade with his own all the while staying alert and ready to move out of the way if needed.

14. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    The men on the cliff stopped firing when Kels joined the Jedi. Shortly afterwards, Avin and his team appear on the cliff with them.

"Surrender." Avin orders.

Of course, they don't listen. They fired at Avin and his men, but the shields protected them. Avins men began firing back, on stun. The two men who had been captured by Ni-Tao earlier were stunned quickly. The third man, though, stood close to the cliff. When a stun bolt hit him, he fell over the edge.

Marna saw the man fall and decided to use it. She briefly reached out with the Force to make him fall on the mysterious warrior before her.

Captain Slader and his men were about to move in firing when Kels attacked. Slader felt somewhat helpless...he could not shoot Kels without hitting the Jedi first, and that would not be good.
    For now, the Jedi had to deal with the warrior while his guards merely blocked off the alley.

in the palace
    A being approached the Evidence Room where the mystery lightsaber had been taken. As the cameras began to turn toward the being, a hand was raised and the holocams stopped. A guard stood.

"Who goes?" he demanded.

Those were his last two words. In a flash, a lightsaber shot out and it's deed was done. The guard lay decapitated on the floor. The being retrieved the lightsaber and was comforted by the weight of two again.

As mysteriously as he came, he disappeared.

15. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    OOC: hmmm, no idea why my spelling and grammar went to hell last post. I apologize.

Spinning his saber quickly to deflect away Ni Taus attack, Kels chuckled and and quickly made several small motion counterattacks in a smooth and fast flurry... never moving much at all from his position.

Dropping back, having merely used his initial attack to feel out his defense, Kels thinks for a moment on their surroundings... applying the Force he shakes the rockface behind them and breaks free several larger rocks all of which are now falling from above.

Your insults lack teeth Jedi... are you as weak as they are?

16. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: *Prods Ulic* Ehh I thinks you forgot about the falling body.

IC: Anakin moved backwards from the cliff, away from the falling rocks and people to avoid being hit by somthing, though still keeping his saber ready and watching, still hoping to find that open hole to strike if the chance arose.

17. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    ooc: hmmm, yes I seemed to have missed that. My apologies Marna. Been a rough week thus far.

Watching as the rocks fell towards the Jedi causing them to scatter to avoid begin crushed, Kels was about to press a second attack... however he suddenly became very aware of an object approaching rapidly from above.

The body nearly hit him as he was forced to backflip and roll away spinning his saber away from him as he went, assuming a pose on one knee nearly 20 ft from his opponents.

Allowing a sinister chuckle he regarded them with disdain... his face still masked.
    That was a rather effective strategy Jedi... its unfortunate that it fell short... pardon the pun.

18. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: I know what you mean, Ulic. I got a job counting inventory at 3:30 am to 7:30 am. I go to bed when I get home, then wake up around noon. I'm a mother until about 5:00 pm, then class until 10. I have not gotten as much sleep as I am used to.
    Not only do I have a lack of sleep, but I hit my head hard on Friday. And, I got kicked out from my local fanforce chapter for very cryptic reasons. But, I don't need to go into detail about that here. Let's just say I'm trying to stir things up with the fanforce until I get answers.

19. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Okay, now for the IC post.

When the boulders fell, Marna used the Force to deflect them until she could get out from under them. She regained a fighting stance, not taking her eyes off Kels. She was silent at his comment, studying him. The voice sounded familiar to her.

Slader saw the Jedi scatter and took this opportunity to act.

"Fire!" he ordered his men.

Immediately, stun bolts shot out down the alley towards Kels.

elsewhere
    The mysterious being who stole the lightsaber sat at a table over a datapad. The discovery of the secret passage was very unfortunate. Now, the being found an alteration of plans to be in order. Perhaps the Queen should be the next target, in a way she could not possibly escape.

20. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    OOC: Wow, hang in there Marna. I had a death in the family and have been really busy with that. Lots of family time and family gatherings. Been a little scatterbrained.

Hearing the discharge in fire, Kels didnt have to think to know what was going on. In a flash he leapt high above everyone onto the clifface. The few guards there were easily dispatched, some falling to their death from above the now scattered Jedi as Kels vanished.

He knew they could follow... some of them anyhow. But he wanted them on his terms... not with Madrine security at his back.

*evil laughter*

21. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Ni-Tao restood after one of the boulders had clipped him, he saw in time the warrior kill the guards on the cliff and retreat. "Let him go. He wants us to chase him." He told the other two Jedi. "As much as I hate to admit it, while we are at half our strength we are no match for him."

22. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin shook his head shutting off his lightsaber. "He couldnt fight us off and he knew it, if he had stayed he woulda been toast, so he ran, supposed he thought we might follow be easyer targets then." He commented as he clipped the lightsaber to his belt and sat down, worn out.

23. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: you to.

IC:Marna acted before Ni-Tao spoke. As Kels jumped on the cliff, she followed. She landed easily on the ground and began to follow him. She didn't want to confront him, but she wanted to see where he was going.

Slader raised a comlink as he ran into the alley to check on the Jedi.

"Avin, report."

"He took us by suprise. We have two prisoners, but lost six, plus the one who fell." Avin responded.

Slader watched Marna leap, then turned to Anakin and Ni-Tao.

"Are you two okay?" ha asked.

24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Master Veign, come back! He called to her. If we seperate he can pick us off one by one. Besides there is a better way to track him. He told her then turned to Slader.

"I am doing as well as one can with a blaster wound to the shoulder." He replied and then checked his wound while speaking. "Do you have any scent hounds?"

25. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Marna paused as Ni-Tao called out. He was right, of course. It was dangerous to go after him alone. She chastised herself momentatily, then turned to the guards at the top of the cliff to check on them.

"I am doing as well as one can with a blaster wound to the shoulder." Ni-Tao told Slader.
    "Do you have any scent hounds?"

"No. We don't. It was a challenge to get King Agmel to agree to the holocams."

Marna called down to Ni-Tao.
    "We should search the passage to see what those men were trying to hide. Avin's called for a medical team here."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.