main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Plan for Power RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Marna_Veign, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: I was going to do a lot more to that last post, but the shortness of it is explained above. I'm going to say that Anakin addressed the Queen before Dunn answered Ni-Tao. Basically, I'm pretending that I didn't do that last post.

IC:

Shamos grabbed the item protectively and turned somewhat away from Ni-Tao.

"It is not for you to know. It isn't meant for you." he said.

Marna stepped foreward.

"Advisor Dunn," she started, "you are not in a position to be doing this. You, as well as others, are suspects in murder. We have found evidence that tells us Queen Scathia is also to be murdered. The way you are acting is not helping your position."

2. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    elsewhere

Rasharooko sucessfully delivered Dayne to his safe place and readied herself to return. The sky had been clear when she left the Palace, but durring the journey, thick black clouds rolled in and the temperature dropped. As she waved a farewell to Dayne, lightning began to light the sky and the resulting thunder boomed in her chest. She started the speederbike and drove off as the rain began to pound her body. Though she had thick fur, she hadn't gotten far before the rain soaked her to the skin. A river she had followed was already trying the boundaries of its banks and Rasha hoped she would be able to make it back to the Palace. She felt she was really needed there.

OOC:lookie what I learned to do!

3. Detjen

Detjen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    "Advisor if you would coopwerate things would run much more smoothly and quicker." He said turning his full attention to the advisor.

4. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: Helllooooooooo? *listens to echo* whered eveyrone gone? im sooo alone...... so alone....... *looks around suspiciouslly*

5. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    sorry. a bit busy this weekend. My class is starting, so I will post later.

6. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Reluctantly, and carefully, Shamos began to pull the item out from his pocket. He knew that under these circumstances, if he made any sudden movements, they could be misinterpreted, and someone, he, would get hurt. He held the item by one end, and when it emerged, Marna relaxed a lot. The mysterious item was nothing more than a blackwood carving of a graceful sea creature. Shamos hung his head as Captain Slader took it from him.

"It was meant to be a farewell gift for you, Your Highness." Shamos told the Queen. "I was going to resign my position."

Scathia took this in. Her trusted advisor was going to resign. Had she taken too long trying to decide?

"I am sorry, Advisor Dunn. I cannot accept your resignation at this time, not until this mystery is resolved." Scathia told him. "What I will do is this. Until further notice, as soon as the Jedi are done with you, I will allow you to go on extended leave. When things are resolved, I will announce my decision as to who to retire."

Marna thought this was a good solution Queen Scathia had come up with.

7. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin sighed in releif, but at the same time had a suspicious thought. he moved closer to Marna and whispered just enough she should be able to pick it up. "Perhaps we should check for explosives just to be safe, this is kinda confusing."

8. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    I knew I was going to end up making a fool of myself. Glad I didn't barge in. :D

Anyway, I don't think I'll be able to post until either Wed or Thurs, depending on how quickly i regain internet access.

So in the meantime, Marna can control Ni-Tao Saun so long as she doesn't incapacitate him or kill him. :D

9. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    "Marna can control Ni-Tao Saun so long as she doesn't incapacitate him or kill him."

Darn. I wanted to have a 1,000,000,000,000,000 lb boulder squash him flat! JK

I had a tough day. Please excuse any typos. Another hit to my nose and I have a headache.

IC: Marna held her hand out to take the carving from Captain Slader. It was beutifully done. The wood was smooth and shiny, obviously having been polished. She looked it over for any place an explosive could have been hidden or inserted into the carving.

"Where did you get this, Advisor Dunn? It's beutiful." she said.

"I made it. Just because I am a Royal Advisor doesn't mean I am not an artist as well." Dunn answered with pride.

Marna sent the Force into the wood and it confirmed what her eyes believed. No seams, no cracks. Just one solid lump of wood. No explosives or other harmful things. It was exactly what it appeared to be.

"How did you get it so smooth?"

"After carving it, I soaked it in oil for a week. Then, I baked it in a kiln at low temperatures for a few days." he answered.

Marna realised that they had misjudged Shamos Dunn. She had to talk with the other Jedi to see what they wanted to do about him. However, just then, a chronometer chimed.

"Time does go fast." Scathia said. "Come. Let us eat."

OOC:that should take until you can return.

10. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    He watched a little confused and unsure what to do. He decided to stick near the queen as asked. He walkes up to her and bowed. "Im sorry for any inconveniance your highness, though I orgionally came here for a difrent reason. I wish to offer my services as a protector to make sure that if there are assasination attemps on you they dont happen."

11. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: I apologise for typos I may make. My fingers are clumsy tonight, and I may not catch all the errors. :(
    IC:
    Scathia looked at Anakin.
    "Aren't you a little young to be a bodyguard?" she asked. She glanced over at Vance Daegar. "I suppose you can be additional protection for me, if Vance does not mind."

They arrived at the Banquet hall, and a meal was all ready for them.

12. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    "I am young, but I am, adaquitly, skilled with my lightsaber, enough to drive back an armed man, but I think for the most part I am just ment to help hold them off till more help arrives."

13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    "I hate to do this to you, Your Highness, but I must decline your offer to dine. The investigation is important and requires my fullest attention. Time is limited." Ni-Tao said, concerned as to whether he has made a mistake with Shamos Dunn. He would have to review the evidence more carefully and question the men that have been captured. But he can't do that if he is stuck here eating.

14. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC:
    I am so sorry, guys! I couldn't get on until just now. Halloween got in the way on thursday, I moved my date night to friday because on saturday was a family event two hours away. Sundays I have to get to bed early so I can get to work. AARRRGGGG!

Then my usual babysitter went into the hospital unexpectedly to get her gall bladder removed, and my oldest sister is doing things that has me riled, and my father-in-law got me riled by wanting us to take him for his errands without letting us do ours.

Let's just say that if I were a Jedi, I would be dangerously close to the Dark Side today.

15. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: *takes deep breath*
    Now that I have that off my chest, I'll get back to the story.
    IC:
    "If that is what you must do, I understand, Sir Jedi." Scathia told Ni-Tao.

Marna looked over at Ni-Tao and nodded.

"You continue the investigation then, Ni-Tao. Anakin and I will eat with the queen and see to her safety. Just be sure to get nourishment sometime. A Jedi cannot live on just the Force. We will meet back later to discuss things." Marna said, then turned to the Queen.

"I think it would be safe to allow Shamos Dunn to leave the Palace, but not the city."

"I approve. Advisor Dunn is allowed free roaming inside the city."

They got to the banquet hall and began to eat.

16. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin ate silently, lost in thought as he tried to put everything togeather, dark jedi, was the advisor a conspiritor or an innocent bystander who might be used to throw them off trail. He signed and rubbed his forhead which had started throbbing from all the hard thinking. Pushing his thoughs away he conitnued eating, hoping afterwards there might be a chance to meditate and get rid of the headach, maybe uncover somthing he had forgotten.

17. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Marna noticed young Anakin's silence. She saw him rub his head.

"Focus the Force to where it hurts." she counciled him, knowing he had a headache. This was a tough mission for a Padawan right out of the Temple. Especially one without a Master.

The meal went silently, everyone in their own thoughts. Slader and Vance stood nearby, attentive to any threat that may make itself known to Queen Scathia, though none arose. Finally, the Queen retired to her chamber, Vance and Captain Slader following. Marna stood to go with them.

"Anakin, get some rest. I will help watch over the queen tonight. We will have a fresh start in the morning."

OOC:Let's make this night go fast, OK, guys?

IC: As the sun was setting, Rasha had still not returned to the Palace. She was lost, she realised. The rain pounding down on her had distracted her enough for her to take a wrong turn. The sky quickly darkened and visibility went down considerably. She rode on, trusting that her connection to the Force would keep her safe.

18. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    He nodded and bowed to Master Veign. "I will see you in the morning then Master Veign." he turned and started to his room. Nearing the room he realized he was very tired, remindning him alot of the more phyiscal training days in the temple. He slipped into his room and barely got out of his shoes before falling asleep half haning over the edge of the bed.

19. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Marna followed the Queen and was able to convince Scathia to let her keep watch in the room where the Queen would sleep. She sat on a relatively hard wooden chair in a dark corner, eyes closed, but every other sence on alert for any intruders.

As Rasharooko drove the speederbike through the darkness, she was suddenly alerted through the Force. Instinctively, she swerved the bike just in time to avoid hitting the bordok that was in the road. Or, at least, she thought she was still on the road.

The turn proved to be too much for the bike to handle, and it overturned, dumping the wookie to the ground. The rider of the bordok was also thrown.

20. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Anyone else there?

Mitt?
    Ulic?

Helooo?

21. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: alot of people seem to be slacking alot, lately even in my own board many people are not posting, I wonder if some of them are having school final thingys or somthing thats keepin them occupied.

22. Jediloren

Jediloren Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2002
    OOC:It appears more than just a few threads are suffering from inactivity. many of the threads here are in slow periods and both this one and The colinization of a new world are doing it to. Some people must be really busy.

23. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    I'm here! On a library computer again. *Sigh*

Ni-Tao immediately went to work again once he had the Queen's consent. His first task was to interrogate the new prisoners. He entered the Detention Center of the Palace and requested to see the attacker known as Persy.

I'll try to get on this weekend to reply again.

24. UlicQuel-Droma

UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2002
    OOC: Im alive! Sorry, been very busy. Im assuming that Kels is hiding somewhere plotting with the "bad guys". Im watching for a good time to rejoin the action. Just wanted to let you know I was still around :)

Ulic

25. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: I would post somthing but theres not much to post while passed out in bed, though I could probly have some sort of dream sequence or somthing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.