main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Plan for Power RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Marna_Veign, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Hey! Post 600! :D :D :D I'm glad to see you guys are still with me. I can't solve this thing by myself. I already know whodunnit. :D
    Anyway, I know how to get Kels busy.

IC:detainment
    Ni-Tao requested to speak with Persy.

"Yes, of course." one of the guards answered. "We have them each in their own cell seperate from the others. They can not overhear what is being said to the others. Avin thought it would be better that way. Persy is in here."

The guard led Ni-Tao to a room. Inside the room was a single cell with energy bars keeping the prisoner in. Persy stood.

"What do you want?"

elsewhere on the planet...

The Bordok rider stood and went to see if the speederbiker was okay. In a flash of lightning, he recognised her as one of the Jedi. She seemed to be unconscious from the fall off the bike. He quickly took her bandolier and lightsaber, then, holding his blaster on her unmoving body, called on his comlink.

"Kels, I have one of the Jedi. Should I bring her to the Castle?" he asked.

the Queen's bedroom
    Marna had put herself in a trance deep in the Force that allowed her some rest without her giving up protecting the Queen. There was no immediate danger, and there hadn't been all night, but then she felt a disturbance.

Her eyes snapped open and she looked around, both with the Force, and her eyes. Seeing
    nothing in the area, she closed her eyes and focussed. She found the disturbance, but it was not in the Palace, or even in the city. Then she realised what it was. Rasharooko. Her apprentice was in trouble. There was nothing she could do but trust that the wookie could handle it for now.

2. Detjen

Detjen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin stirred slightly mumbling to hismelf as somthing in the back of his mind went off, but he mumbled a little more then drifted off into sleep again.

3. UlicQuel-Droma

UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2002
    Kels restrained a chuckle. Negative... ill be there momentarily. Hold your position. Stun the Jedi if she moves... Kels out.

Kels had finished rigging his room with a thermal detonator. Should anyone come searching for anything it would detonate, taking everyone and everything in the room with it. With a cruel sneer, he departed silently, disappearing into the night.

Still dressed as a dark faceless warrior, Kels boarded a swoop bike and tore off in the direction of the downed Jedi.

4. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: Ohhh, nice, Ulic.
    IC:

"I copy." the man replied. he kept his eyes on the Jedi through the brilliant flashed of lightning. He hoped Kels would get there soon. He was drenched and cold. He didn't care for lightning, either.

the palace
    As the night wore on, Marna tried to concentrate on where Rasharooko was, without lowering security for the sleeping queen. She wanted to go to her apprentice, but also wanted to make sure Scathia would be safe.

Queen Scathia suddenly awakened. She was breathing hard, and was sweaty. Marna went to her immediately.

"What is it, your Highness?" she asked.

Scathia took a bit of time to calm down before answering.

"I want you to protect Prince Imalka." Scathia told Marna. "I had a terrible dream that he comes to a horrible end. I do not want harm to come to my heir. Promise me that you will personally protect him first thing in the morning. I have my loyal bodyguard who will take over my protection."

"I promise, your Highness. When your bodyguard shows up, I will seek out Prince Imalka."

5. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Morning came, bringing black storm clouds with it. Vance Daegar took over the protection of Queen Scathia, and Marna set out to find Crown Prince Imalka. She found him with his advisor, Jerill Durrango, getting ready to spar with metal swords. As Imalka was doublechecking the fasteners on his armor, Jerill noticed Marna watching.

"Is there something I can do for you, Madame Jedi?" Jerill asked.

"Queen Scathia has sent me to oversee the safety of Crown Prince Imalka. Just let me watch, and I will be content for now." Marna answered.

"Very well." Jerill answered.

Jerill and Imalka walked to the center of the room, and the swordfight began. Marna was suprised at how well the two fought. Jerill was excellent, and Imalka was not too bad. When Jerill found a hole in the Prince's defense, he would use it, then coach the prince on how to better defend himself. As Marna watched, a nagging feeling began to emerge. A feeling that she was missing something important. Perhaps a clue as to who the assassin is. Marna pushed the feeling aside for now and watched the two men fight.

6. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin yawned and rolled slightly, sliding out of bed onto the ground with a thud before waking up all the way. He then stood up and streached yawning loudly and pulling on his boots. He quickly checked himself in the mirror to make sure he looked presentable then steped out of his room.

7. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Back!

The Jedi Master calmly scowled at the traitor. "You will tell me everything you know concerning the business of the King's murder, the attempt on the Queen's life, and who would benefit the most should the King, Queen and Prince perish. Refuse me and I will make your last moments of life hell."

This kind of talk was not like a Jedi, but Ni-Tao was not in the mood anymore to be kind. There was a good chance he had made a drastic mistake and acted too soon. He did not like that. To show that he meant what he said he pulled out his lightsaber and ignited the purple blade.

"Talk!"

8. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: for anyone that would be shocked with the language in this post, I didn't type it. I just copied and pasted.
    IC:

"You will tell me everything you know concerning the business of the King's murder, the attempt on the Queen's life, and who would benefit the most should the King, Queen and Prince perish. Refuse me and I will make your last moments of life hell. Talk!"

The forcefulness of the Jedi's words and actions made Persy shake in his boots. He backed up away from the glowing blade until his back was against the wall.

"Okay, just don't hurt me."

OOC: more later. Have to take a mid-term.

9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
  10. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    Kels arrived at the scene of the downed Jedi. She was still out and the rider was waiting, his gun trained on her.

Kels disembarked from the swoop bike and made his way towards them, an unseen smile on his face.

Excellent job, you may leave us. Ill deal with her myself.

11. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Finding noone he recongized anakin made his way outside to the garden and found a quiet place to sit. he crossed his legs and closed his eyes. his breathing slowed down, soon it looked like he was almost a statue, his breaths short and long inbetween, eyes closed body held still as he reached out to become one with the force and learn its ways.

12. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: sorry guys. got a bit busy elsewhere. to make up for it, I'll get things going a lot faster now.
    IC:
    Young Chantell overheard Captain Slader speaking on his comlink.
    "Has anyone seen Kels?"
    "Find him. I want three teams of two to search for him."
    He turned off the comlink and turned to Chantell.
    "You are in big trouble for running off, young lady."

sparring room
    Marna marveled at how good Jerill was with a metal sword. The Prince wasn't too bad either, but Jerill was better. When Imalka left himself vulnerable, Jerill would point it out, and teach the prince how to be better. After a while, the two men saluted and walked over near Marna where the sword rack was.

"Care to have a go, Madame Jedi?" Jerill asked Marna. "If you are to protect Prince Imalka, I would like to know just how good you are."

"Alright. I don't think it could do much harm."

Marna accepted Imalka's sword and walked to the center of the room, ready to sparr. The weight of the sword was strange to her, but she knew it was just like using a lightsaber, nearly. She relaxed in the Force and was ready when Jerill attacked. Swords clashed and the mock battle was on. Neither Marna nor Jerill got an advantage over the other.

"Advisor, I think you need to hear this!" Imalka called out.

Jerill and Marna stepped back and saluted each other.

"You are quite good, Madame Jedi." Jerill told her as he walked over to Imalka. "Perhaps we can continue this another time."

Imalka handed a comlink to Jerill, who got suddenly serious. Marna stayed where she was, but used the Force to overhear what was going on.

detainment

Persy took a deep breath.

"If I tell, my life is forfiet. But I can't live with myself anymore keeping these things secret. I was the one who arranged for the poppy plants to be distilled into oil. I got the fake ID's made for the saboteures. And I know who the assassin is. I came across a conversation he had with Prince Imalka. He found out I heard what they were planning, and gave me a choice...do what he told me to without question, or suffer an 'unfortunate accident'. The man you want is the Crown Prince's Advisor. Jerill Durrango."

Back in the sparring room...
    As Jerill heard this, he knew all was lost now. He looked over at Marna. From her face, he knew she heard.

"You're the one. You did it all." Marna said, her voice icy.

Jerill held the comlink up and sent a message on all channels.

"Code Omega!" he called out.

"No!" Imalka cried. He knew that 'Code Omega' was the order for all disloyal guards to kill the Queen.

13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    I suck

"What?" Ni-Tao exclaimed in surprise. "I will not tolerate any lies." He warned. I can't let myself be deceived again

14. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin twitched, feeling somthing build up into the force then it esclated, causing his eyes to snap open and pull out his commlink "Master Veign whats going on?"

15. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Rasharooko slowly opened her eyes. Perhaps the Force didn't protect her quite as she thought. Her entire body was aching, and the pouring rain made her shiver. She began to stand and noticed her bandolier was missing, as was her lightsaber.

Detainment
    "What?" Ni-Tao exclaimed in surprise. "I will not tolerate any lies."

"I swear to you, I am not lying!" Persy told Ni-Tao. "He is the one!"

the sparring room

Jerill reached out both hands and two lightsabers flew into them from across the room.

Marna's comlink beeped.

"Master Veign whats going on?" Anakin's voice asked.

"Jerill's the one!" Marna exclaimed.

Jerill came on fast. All Marna could do was drop the comlink and get her lightsaber up before Jerill's blood-red blades contacted her silver one.

elsewhere
    Captain Slader had sent Chantell to her room, again, and had found the Queen. He decided he'd better stay with her for a while. Over his comlink came a strange announcement.

"Code Omega"

He ignored it as right afterwards one of the guards assigned to find Kels checked in.

"Sir, we haven't seen him. We're at his room right now. Nobody's answering, so we're going in to..."

An explosion shook the Palace. Queen Scathia screamed and went to the floor, still shaken from the throne room explosion. Captain Slader went to her and began to help her up when blaster fire rang through the hallway...directed at them!

16. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    He felt the disturbance in the Force long before the distant sound of an explosion. The Queen was in danger and Marna, he could see vague images of Marna fighting a man with a lightsaber.

He turned away and left Persey in the cell, running down the corridor. He grabbed his comlink. "Anakin, where are you? Never mind! The Queen is in danger! Find her and help her to safety! Once you get her to safety find Master Veign and I."

Rasharooko where are you?! Ni-Tao called out to the Jedi that should have been back by now as he turned a bend toward the presence of two Force strong beings.

He reignited his lightsaber as he forced his way past the doors to the sparring room. There he could see Jerill busily fighting Marna Veign.

With the Force he Force Pulled one of the fighting mats out from under Jerill.

17. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Rasharooko felt rather than heard the message from Ni-Tao. She tried to connect with the Force, but was having difficulty. It didn't matter much anyway...she didn't know where she was anway.

Marna was already somewhat tired from the 'just for fun' duel with Jerill. But now that he was attacking with all he had...
    Marna was taken by suprise when Jerill suddenly came up with two lightsabers. What was even more suprising was how good he was with them. As they fought, Jerill managed to taunt.

"You will not defeat me, Madame Jedi." Jerill spat out. "Even now, all the guards loyal to me are carrying out the final order. They are out to kill the queen!"

Jerill swung one lightsaber around, which Marna blocked, but his other one connected with her leg, causing Marna to fall to the floor. At the same time, Ni-Tao Force Pulled one of the fighting mats out from under Jerill, and he fell to the floor. He regained his footing and saw Ni-Tao in the doorway. Without waiting, Jerill ran to the servant passage and dissappeared into the dim light inside.

the corridor
    Vance rushed Queen Scathia into a nearby room while Slader provided cover fire. Hopefully, they could get her out safely.

18. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Ni-Tao raced up to Marna's side. "You alright?" He inquired then added. "I'll deal with Durrango, you go protect the Queen and once she is safe come after me."

He left Marna behind after Durrango, disappearing into the servants passage way. "Jerill!"

19. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin nodded to the comlink as he shut it off and put it away, then turned and ran back inside the place. He reached out with the force as he made his way towards the Queens presence, removing the lightsaber from his belt, hearing blaster shots ringing out ahead, he pushed himself to run faster, hoping he wouldnt be too late.

20. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    "You alright?" Ni-Tao inquired.

"I will be. Stop Jerill." Marna told him.

"I'll deal with Durrango, you go protect the Queen and once she is safe come after me."

Marna didn't feel like she could put weight on her leg. She tore her pant leg around the wound to see how bad it was. The lightsaber had connected just above her knee. It wasn't pretty, but it wasn't as bad as it felt.

Knowing Ni-Tao was after Jerill, Marna put herself in a healing trance to get rid of the pain.

the servant's passage
    "Jerill!"

Jerill looked back briefly, tempted to confront this other Jedi. Knowing it was fooolishness, he continued running. He would be out of here soon, he knew.

He exited the passage near an exit to the courtyard and went outside. He paused, looking in the sky, worried that it wouldn't come. Then, he saw it. A Madrine XP500 Cruiser flew through the sky towards him. His ticket out of here.

the hallways
    Shaela Daegar felt her brother was in trouble. One of the things that goes along with being a twin. As she ran through the halls, she came across Anakin.

"I know how to reach the Queen." she told him. "This way."

She ran into one of the servant passages, following her instincts as to where her brother was. She knew that where Vance was, the Queen would be not far.

Captain Slader was at a loss. Besides himself and Vance, there were three other guards with Queen Scathia when the firefight began. He began to wonder where other guards were. Then he realized that it WAS other guards firing at them. The guards fighting with him had fallen dead. It was just him against at least fifteen. Not good.

Slader began to fall back into the room Vance had taken the Queen. He bolted the door behind him and was glad to see Vance and Scathia unharmed for the most part.

"Captain, What is going on?" Scathia demanded to know.

"Treason on a large scale."

OOC: More later. Class has begun.

21. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    While chaos was going on throughout the Palace, Chantell stayed in her room. Sure, Captain Slader had caught her sneaking into the Grotto Passage, but what he didn't know is that she had gotten what she was after. Datacards and a Datapad. She now pulled them out and started looking over the information on them. If she could find something useful, perhaps she could impress Anakin.

Crown Prince Imalka frantically searched the Palace for Queen Scathia. Along the way, he ordered some of the guards he knew to be loyal to the Queen to come with him. By the time he heard the pounding of someone trying to break into a room, he had fourty with him, Avin being among them.

22. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Anakin ran through the hallway calling out as he neared. "Your highness!"

23. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Ni-Tao ran through the passageway and out just in time to see the Madrine XP500 Cruiser approach. Ni-Tao called upon the Force and increased his speed until he was just a blurr of cloth and a glowing lightsaber.

He lunged at Jerill before the dark jedi had a chance to counter his move.

24. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    Standing there in the rain, not far from the downed Wookie who was beginning to stir, was a dark visage of a man... his arms crossed.

Welcome to hell Jedi...

Tossing her her lightsaber, Kels stepped back and ignited his own. The rain making near silent noises as it touched the glowing red blade. With a hum and a flash of red, Kels lunged in and attacked with a flurry of moves, looking for a chance to remove her primary weapon hand or arm.

He had heard the Omega code, and knew this was it. Time to clean up.

25. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: DJ, I'm going to assume you followed Shaela to the Queen.

And Ulic, is Rasha and Kels still at the side of the road? I may be GM, but I've had a bad couple of days and I find I am confused.
    these edits are changing to another thing, then back again. Sorry. Crazy day, again.
    IC:the courtyard
    The pilot of the cruiser saw the trouble Jerill was in. He powered up the turbolasers and fired near Ni-Tao, afraid he would hit Jerill if he shot at the men.

elsewhere on the planet
    Rasharooko was suprised to have her blade back. It wasn't until the man in black ignited his blade before she thought of turning hers on. Still a bit groggy and sore from the crash, Rasha called on the Force to help her stay alive.

the room where the Queen is
    Scathia looked and saw Anakin and Shaela enter the room through another entrance. Slader rushed to the newcomers while Shaela hugged her brother.

"I don't really know what's going on, but I'm glad to see you. A bunch of guards have open fired on us. Some loyal guards are already dead. We need to get Queen Scathia to a safe place until we figure out what's happening here. Unfortunately, most guards know exactly what path must be taken, and they can cut us off if we're not careful. Can you help, boy?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.